Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FAT! FAT! FAT! Dutch Princess in Curaçao

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2023 8:20 PM

Oh Jesus, she's not fat! .....uh, well, maybe its the clothes.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2023 9:36 PM

White pants would make anyone look fat!!

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2023 10:03 PM

I felt bad for her, she’s VERY shy and The King and Queen dragged her to their Caribbean states on a tour that I don’t think she was ready for. If you look at the photos she hides behind her father whenever she can, not just out of protocol but because I think she’s afraid of cameras. I used to joke about her but lately I have a lot of sympathy. She needs better outfits, better hair, and to slowly ease into her future role. Hopefully The King will reign for a good twenty or thirty years before abdicating (or maybe, after 100 years of Queens Regnant, he won’t abdicate at all).

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2023 10:08 PM

She’s a great DL minor recurring character.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2023 10:48 PM

Curasow

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2023 10:57 PM

She seems nice enough not to be picked on.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2023 11:01 PM

She’s really stacked on the weight.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2023 11:07 PM

What r6 said. This is not a worthy target.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2023 11:09 PM

She'll be lovely when she gets the weight off. Poor gurl has received death threats from muzzies who object to her sexuality.

She'll more than likely open the door for gay male royals to come out as well and marry before too long. .

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2023 11:23 PM

Princess Oink

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2023 11:30 PM

Never heard she is a lesbian but if she is that would be hilarious. I wonder if they would make the second daughter Princess Uni Slut queen instead.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2023 11:32 PM

OP would give his left tit to be a Dutch princess.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2023 11:37 PM

She has every right to be fat if she wants to be. She's not a movie star nor a TV star nor an influencer--she does not need to appear attractive to us. She's the Princess of Orange and the future Queen of the Netherlands.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2023 12:08 AM

Enough! I love my gays, but sometimes you boys test me. She is a gorgeous and inspirational women with a huge heart. But she can't even carry out her royal duties without a bunch of super-lame fat jokes. Is she a couple pounds overweight? Possibly, but unlikely. But she is clearly happy and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2023 9:11 AM

[quote] She seems nice enough not to be picked on.

She seems big enough not to be picked on.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2023 9:27 AM

I'm a gay anti-Royalist Spaniard and even I like this girl probably most because she's a homo and progressive Dutch.

I hope I live long enough to see her ascend to the throne and how that will work with a same sex partner.

I predict she will blossom into a gorgeous swan over time.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2023 9:30 AM

[quote]But she is clearly happy and healthy.

I'm not so sure that she's either of those things, R14. I do like her, though, and wish her well. Is the lesbian stuff a running joke or are there actual rumours?

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2023 9:32 AM

Yes, she is lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2023 9:39 AM

If so, she'd hardly be the first dutch gay monarch. Hello William of Orange!

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2023 9:45 AM

Her name is FABULOUS:

Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2023 9:50 AM

R18, that link says

[quote]The question arose after recently published books argued that the country's rules exclude the possibility of a same-sex royal couple.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2023 9:52 AM

[quote]Is the lesbian stuff a running joke or are there actual rumours?

I've only heard about her having some German boyfriend (Isebrand Kaldewei) who's from a wealthy family (with a possible history of Nazi ties)

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2023 9:57 AM

^^ LMAO. Look at him. And who started this ridiculous rumour?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2023 10:02 AM

Thanks, R22. I think he's actually kind of cute. Still very young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2023 10:06 AM

It's common knowledge that she is gay which is why as Catharina-Amalia approached maturity, her18th birthday, the Prime Minister in consultation with Parliament felt the need to clarify the government's position on her right as Queen to marry a same sex partner.

Now they're working to clarify how the right to succession will be handled should the Queen adopt or produce surrogate children.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2023 10:20 AM

More power to her, as she will be the first openly lesbian queen that I, at least, know of.

Like R16, I also hope to live long enough to see her ascend to the throne, as I know she is not going to marry NO man, ever. So, the world will have to do with a queen marrying a queen consort, and no one will be able to do anything about it.

Bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2023 10:27 AM

^that should read "a queen HAVING a queen consort".

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2023 10:43 AM

[Quote]Now they're working to clarify how the right to succession will be handled should the Queen adopt or produce surrogate children.

Complicated. I imagine the easiest way to deal with this is to pass the crown to one of her younger siblings.

But the Dutch are so progressive perhaps they could accept a monarch (in the case of surrogacy) not knowing the identity of the biological father.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2023 10:46 AM

I tend to make fun of the fats but She seems very sensitive and I have sympathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2023 11:18 AM

Same here, R29 - maybe it's because her position was imposed on her.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2023 11:22 AM

She can step back, r30.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2023 11:28 AM

She would never not be somewhat well-known, R31, even if she did step back. Admittedly, she would fade from view as time went on. But look at Harry and Meghan - they wanted to live in privacy and seclusion and the press haven't given them a moment's peace in three years!

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2023 11:32 AM

[quote]Enough! I love my gays, but sometimes you boys test me. She is a gorgeous and inspirational women with a huge heart. But she can't even carry out her royal duties without a bunch of super-lame fat jokes. Is she a couple pounds overweight? Possibly, but unlikely. But she is clearly happy and healthy.

What’s inspirational about her? And how do you know she has a huge heart? She’s what, 19? She hasn’t had the opportunity to be inspirational, she’s just a kid.

She is clearly someone who is pre-programmed to be beefy, but she is also clearly overweight. She’s not quite at the tipping point yet, but I think she is close to the point where the issue becomes Why? Not so much What’s her excuse? Just Why? What is wrong that someone who knows she will be in the public eye and presumably has access to a healthy diet and exercise opportunities is significantly overweight at such a young age? Because, yes, she looks nice here. But she is already at the point where she is practically in a caftan for a public appearance.

There is something appealing about her and she would be a great role model for carrying a few extra pounds and looking great and legitimately being comfortable in a somewhat bigger skin,, as opposed to the morbidly obese “models” we see crowing about how they love their curves.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2023 11:34 AM

Just glanced at someone above whose comment said she was very shy - I was about to post that she seems incredibly unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2023 12:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2023 2:10 PM

She's not that big. Remember the camera adds a good ten/twenty pounds.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2023 2:13 PM

Thats one big heifer, it must be all the boiled potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2023 2:50 PM

She has a pretty face. She would be gorgeous if she lost the extra weight. If I had access to the best trainers, food, etc, I’d be in heaven, but that’s just me.

I wish her the best.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2023 3:09 PM

Must be from all that milk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2023 3:33 PM

Leave her alone! She has enough on her plate.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2023 5:33 PM

She wanted to live with her mates in University housing but she was obliged to move back into the palace after death threats.

The pressure is real.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2023 5:54 PM

People can be so judgemental. She's not fat.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2023 6:00 PM

Call me jaded,but Im curious to see if she will still be a lesbian by the time she hits 35. Im suspicious of anyone these days declaring they are gay,as it seems to be trendy. She is gorgeous,and she is fat. Both can be true.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2023 6:00 PM

She has made no such declaration, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2023 6:05 PM

[quote]The pressure is real.

Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2023 6:06 PM

R28 - Under the current laws for Dutch Succession to the Dutch crown, The crown would pass to her next sister HRH Princess Alexia of the Netherlands (the king's second daughter) and her heirs then to her youngest sister HRH Princess Ariane of the Netherlands (the king's third daughter) and her heirs. See link to website with detailed explanation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2023 6:24 PM

She's going to be the lesbian catch of the century.

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2023 7:35 PM

[quote]Remember the camera adds a good ten/twenty pounds.

How many cameras are on her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2023 8:23 PM

I thought Dutch women were well known to be big, strapping gals.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2023 8:27 PM

Generally the Dutch, men and women, are tall and hot.

They're still growing taller faster than populations any where else on the planet, too. The studies are quite interesting.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2023 9:18 PM

Too much stroopwaffle that’s her problem.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2023 9:49 PM

this is why there is ozempic

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2023 10:02 PM

[quote] Generally the Dutch, men and women, are tall and hot.

I was in Amsterdam a few years ago and couldn’t believe how high their toilets were - my feet literally couldn’t reach the floor.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2023 10:13 PM

She’s pretty, and thank god she’s dressed appropriately.

When she starts acting like a nasty cunt like some other princesses we know of, I’ll start being mean about her weight. Until then, I like her.

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2023 10:17 PM

The middle sister is the 'party princess'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2023 10:28 PM

R48 - This image has been photoshopped to hell and back.

by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2023 12:54 PM

I remember the first thread on her back in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2023 1:30 PM

[Quote]In her biography Amalia notes homosexuality is no big deal in her family. "My parents have quite a lot of different friends, so I grew up not only with 'uncle and aunt' but 'uncle and uncle' and 'auntie and auntie'."

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2023 3:26 PM

the hotter middle sister is going to be an international tabloid queen

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2023 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!