Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is it rude to eat an airplane?

Sometimes I get so hungry, but I feel bad inconveniencing the airline and the other passengers.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2023 1:21 PM

It's considered rude if the plane gives you gas.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2023 10:49 PM

Its fine as long as it is an ethically sourced plane. Trade Joes sells a really good airplane, even though it is frozen.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2023 10:54 PM

Another day, another question: is OP high or ESL?

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2023 11:55 PM

Is an “airplane” one of those $5 donuts, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2023 12:00 AM

Is this another WINNING Greg thread?

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2023 12:02 AM

I was flying a nonstop, sold out airbus from Charlotte to San Fran. I was riding the bitch seat, between two great big fat persons. About and hour into the flight, the fat, sweaty fuck next to me, pulls out a tuna salad sandwich, and begins attacking it. I should mention this was in July. I put the neck of my shirt over my nose, and grumbled.. hoping this gelatinous shithead would get the hint. He didn't. He finished. I breathed a sigh of relief, and tried to relax.

45 minutes later, this piece of shit pulls out ANOTHER tuna sald sandwich, AND a sleeve of Saltines. I rang the flight attendant, and told her "please get me away from Dom Deluise pile of dung over here, I'm about to flip the fuck out, right here, right now!"

And she did. I can't even look at Tuna salad anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2023 12:19 AM

Try a submarine sandwich instead, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2023 12:27 AM

Are 747s on the Keto diet?

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2023 12:29 AM

What about a paper plane?

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2023 4:37 AM

Airplanes should be eaten with prunes.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2023 5:09 AM

Eating doesn't bother me but one time a lady next to me politely asked if she could paint her finger nails, and without thinking "I'm crammed in an airtight tube 30,000 feet in the air" I said "sure".

Immediately regretted it. Instant headache and breathing fingernail polish fumes.

A flight attendant finally saw her and asked her to put it away because the cabin ventilation wasn't powerful enough and it was bothering others (I hadn't said a word).

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2023 5:16 AM

Is it rude to douche your pussy on an airplane?

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2023 5:54 AM

[quote]Is it rude to eat an airplane?

Ask for its boundaries first. Have a safe-word you both know.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2023 5:59 AM

Is it rude to eat pussy on an airplane?

by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2023 6:05 AM

My favorite!

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2023 6:18 AM

Those damn propellers always get stuck between my teeth.

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2023 6:24 AM

It's not rude but you are taking a chance.

How long has that food been hanging around on the tarmac? How many times has it been re-heated?

I only eat anything that hasn't been touched by human hands.

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2023 6:28 AM

I'll have a helicopter instead.

by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2023 6:29 AM

[quote]Is it rude to eat an airplane?

Not if you chew with your mouth closed.

by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2023 6:39 AM

Better not be my plane...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 9, 2023 6:43 AM

It is fine but be prepared for bad indigestion.

by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2023 6:52 AM

No, it's not rude, especially if you drink all your Jesus Juice.

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2023 6:53 AM

Linda does NOT fuck around R20!

by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2023 7:01 AM

I would think airplanes would be unpalatable, OP. All that metal.

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2023 7:19 AM

The answer is yes Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2023 7:28 AM

[quote] Airplanes should be eaten with prunes.

It can’t be denied. There’s something about the cabin pressure that makes them irresistibly sweet and melty.

by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2023 11:06 AM

[quote] Is this another WINNING Greg thread?

Thanks for thinking of me, R5, but no, this silly thread is not mine. I sign my postings so you will never have to guess.

I would also never ask DL people if I should eat on an airplane. Don’t you find the question odd?

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2023 11:16 AM

If the flight is short enough that no meal is served, it generally means you do not need to eat on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2023 12:30 PM

A bag of chips? Fine.

Lo mein? Not okay.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2023 1:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!