Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt With a Buzz Cut and Driving Now

Time flies. I thought she turned a corner and was going in the feminine direction. Either way is fine, but it is ironic because since the day she was born all anyone could talk about is how beautiful she would be. She has squashed it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 7, 2023 10:56 PM

Still beautiful. Brawny sapphic sister realness

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2023 2:58 PM

I'm a man, Muffy! A man trapped in a woman's body!

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2023 3:01 PM

I didn't think vampires could go out during the daytime.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2023 3:07 PM

Who can blame her for hiding her body and minimizing her appearance, given the number of pictures that are constantly being taken of her? She is genetically gifted by both parents in terms of looks in any case. She can use that whenever she feels like it. Or not.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2023 3:11 PM

She's stunning.

She'd look even more sapphically lovely in her mother's getup from the classic movie 'Foxfire'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2023 3:14 PM

Why does she have such heavy frown lines when she is so young?

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2023 3:17 PM

She sure does look like her mommy!

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2023 3:19 PM

She really is pretty, she's just fighting it at the moment

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2023 3:24 PM

I can't think of anyone more interesting than the sulky, spoiled, gender-bending daughter of two aged movie stars!

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2023 3:29 PM

Shiloh has Montenegro style.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2023 4:25 PM

She’s beautiful in both a feminine and masculine way. Just what you’d expect from a Pitt-Jolie. I wish her well as she makes her way in the world.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2023 4:33 PM

It can't be easy for her, growing up in that wild family and having so much attention focussed on her. Glad she's not skanking it up like so many other celeb kids. Just hope she doesn't feel the need to lop off body parts. Hopefully she'll go off to college in her sloppy clothes and find a path in life.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2023 5:23 PM

I think xe/xir is tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2023 6:44 PM

She's a hero of her generation for resisting alphabet labels and pronouns, just being a GNC butch moody girl who dngaf. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2023 7:07 PM

Unlike the Jenner, Hadid, Kardashian types, Shiloh actually has the natural beauty to be a model and the androgyny is an asset. Whether she has the ability to project more than indifference is another matter. Hopefully, she'll pursue a more normal trajectory and go to college and figure out what she wants to do with her life. She's so lucky that she can pursue a passion without a care for earning a living for the rest of her life. That her oldest brother chose to go to college is a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2023 7:18 PM

She reminds me of the actress who plays the butch aggressive girl Chapa on Nickelodeon's 'Danger Force'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2023 7:56 PM

She looks fine. This is sort of a trendy look, like a throwback punk and grunge thing. I think it's hot on a woman with very feminine features if she has a dollface it works.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2023 9:23 PM

It’s like Brad Pitt’s head (around Mr. and Mrs. Smith era) with Angelina’s face. Weird.

But she is pretty and she’ll be very pretty in her 20’s/30’s I think.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2023 9:55 PM

Absolutely hideous earrings, but she's naturally prettier than her mother who "enhanced" most of her own features quite drastically.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2023 11:44 AM

Those aren’t earrings, R19, they’re AirPods.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2023 12:56 PM

She look like a man.

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2023 1:07 PM

She’s a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2023 1:07 PM

The terfs will be devastated. After she started presenting more 'Little House on the Prairie' a while back they thought she'd be their token example of one of the parroted talking points from their radicalized cult of situationally sociopathic gender fascism.

That she'd been yet another victim of brainwashing and grooming into presenting more gender fluid but had finally found her way back into their much heralded and ironically patriarchal gender role and expression.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2023 1:09 PM

Go dilate, R23.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2023 1:22 PM

I'm in the minority and don't find her especially attractive. Actually, I find the entire Jolie-Pitt brood creepy looking and just plain creepy.

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2023 1:30 PM

She sure is giving Lordes a run for the money for being the fugliest nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2023 1:32 PM

I don't think she's pretty either. Kind of a potato face.

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2023 1:39 PM

R25, I don’t think she is ugly or anything like that, but when she presented more femininely I didn’t find her to be gorgeous. A little weird looking actually. There’s a strong possibility we won’t see her in make up and dresses again, so who knows how she will mature.

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2023 1:48 PM

Has she transitioned yet? Am I using her pronouns correctly?

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2023 1:56 PM

R29 the point is that so far she's remaining ambiguous, which is very cool and refreshing in these fervid restrictive times.

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2023 3:50 PM

Ugh, airpods are so big and chunky. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 31March 4, 2023 6:39 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 32March 4, 2023 6:41 PM

The kid is gorgeous. Hair or no hair.

I remember Angelina buzzed off her hair once, as well.

Pretty women can get away with the buzz cut when they’re young.

by Anonymousreply 33March 4, 2023 6:44 PM

She got neither of her parent's good looks. I'm sure she must be adopted.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2023 6:44 PM

Striking, unique looks. The cleft chin!!! Those lips!

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2023 6:45 PM

If she’s tall, she could model.

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2023 6:52 PM

Last year when she went to that premiere with her mom and sister wearing a dress and makeup millions of people lost their shit. Her pic and discussion was everywhere. She obviously did not care for all of the attention. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2023 6:56 PM

Does she really look like a kid who’s going to want to model? Come on now.

I think she’s ok looking, but Angelina was much prettier. Her eye color, shape face/forehead balanced out her bold features. Whereas Shiloh’s features all look too overpowering on her face.

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2023 7:10 PM

Oh my^.

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2023 7:15 PM

Shiloh clearly has conflicting feelings about her looks and the reaction to them. What I notice in the shot is that she has the sort of face that can be shot straight on and she still looks good--in a candid, sans make-up snapshot. Movie star genes whether she wants to use them or not.

R23, it was the trans brigade that insisted on changing Shiloh's pronouns and name on Google when she was a kid, even though no one representing the family has ever asked that her pronouns or name be changed. Non-fanatics know that kids go through stages and try out different looks and identities. Very few of them end up wanting medical/surgical transition.

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2023 7:35 PM

God, America is so patriarchal and conservative. just a 16 yo girl having her her cut short and wearing casual clothes.

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2023 9:18 PM

Read the damn link. She and her sisters cut off their hair as part of some campaign to bring attention to the women's rights situation in Iran.

by Anonymousreply 42March 5, 2023 4:35 AM

She’s beautiful even with a buzz cut. She got the best of her parents

by Anonymousreply 43March 5, 2023 4:38 AM

Shiloh, can’t wait for G.I. Jane 2!

by Anonymousreply 44March 7, 2023 3:42 AM

Some of you act like teen girls didn't exist in the 90s when grunge was the fashion trend for girls and women's wear. Plaid, baggy jeans, and Doc Martins. It must've been super frustrating trying to find an actual lesbian to date back then.

by Anonymousreply 45March 7, 2023 4:55 AM

[quote]Why does she have such heavy frown lines when she is so young?

She's showing advanced "Is that my car alarm?" face which may rapidly progress to full-blown caneface by her early to mid 30s.

by Anonymousreply 46March 7, 2023 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!