Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 10 - St. Lucia, Part III

Captain Lee is returning!

And Captain Sandy has some parting words for us...

Are you in it to win it?

Team work makes the dream work!

The fish stinks at the head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 11, 2023 6:47 PM

Link to Part II.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2023 11:18 AM

Part II thread is paywalled. FYI.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2023 5:03 PM

I hope Alissa doesn't skip the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2023 10:40 PM

It will be interesting if there’s a reunion and both captains are there. Lee will go after Shandy for the firings, regardless if they were needed. Camille and Tony have broken up so maybe they’ll yell at each other. Fraser will hope that everyone loves him.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2023 1:05 AM

[quote] It will be interesting if there’s a reunion and both captains are there

Oh, now THAT would be good!

There is definitely some bad blood between Captain Lee and Captain Sandy, because Sandy said that Lee won't answer her calls.

I wonder if Bravo can make that happen?

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2023 1:09 AM

Lee has had Sandy’s number for a long time.

When Sandy fired Hannah for the valium Hannah is seen on the phone chatting and pacing to someone off the boat. She was talking to Lee about the situation and asking for advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2023 2:29 AM

It sucks that Rachel won’t be on the reunion. They’re the best part of the season. Also, I wish there would be a Below Deck Adventure reunion.

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2023 11:12 AM

so spend 2 bucks, r2?

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2023 11:21 AM

There's a theory floating on the BD reddit that there are one or more production crew members on BD who had previously worked with Sandy on BD Med. They are on purpose setting up these odd situations and then editing Sandy in the worst light possible as a revenge tactic. If so, I love it.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2023 5:02 PM

I want Tony to hook up with the new guy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2023 5:19 PM

I think Tony is gay.

He's coming across as asexual right now, and pretending to be attracted to Rachel, but I don't believe it.

Maybe in Costa Rican culture he's not comfortable with coming out, but I still think he's into guys.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2023 6:03 PM

No, Camille, it wasn't vindication for your lazy ass - it was punishment for Alissa's disrespectful behavior.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2023 9:30 PM

Alissa says the reunion is canceled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2023 9:38 PM

Sounds suspicious and probably a fake email. Shandy on a bender again.

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2023 10:37 PM

Maybe Sandy decided she won't attend the reunion because she knows how horrible she came across to viewers this season.

There can be no reunion without Shandy.

by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2023 10:02 AM

Sandy is completely unhinged. She is a passive aggressive bully. The way she treated Fraser was not in any way ok. She called him a cancer, worst stew ever, then yelled at him at the beach because he didn't want to play volleyball with an open wound under his foot. Wtf?! She would have been reported to HR if this was a normal work office. Too bad she gets away with it because she is the top rank. She can basically do what she wants. I'm not saying Sandy isn't right, Fraser has made mistakes and definitely can do better. But it needs to be communicated in a nice manner, offer advice, tell him how he can do better, don't yell at him because you're not happy ffs! Sandy reminds me of my own boss. It's the way things get said that is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2023 11:13 AM

R11 I told you since day one that Tony pinged. He's not interested in anyone. But then he talks about beautiful women and his ex-girlfriends. I'm very confused.

by Anonymousreply 17February 25, 2023 11:17 AM

If Alissa, Rachel and possibly Sandy refuse to participate in the reunion then there's no point in having one. Sandy would be a fool to put herself in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 18February 25, 2023 1:03 PM

I certainly wouldn't watch a reunion just to see Cunt-Mille and Ross and the Dud of the Sea, Cap'n Lee.

by Anonymousreply 19February 25, 2023 3:00 PM

Of course they’re going to do a reunion, the only one of these whores who won’t lbe there is Rachel, she burned her bridges with Bravo

by Anonymousreply 20February 25, 2023 3:09 PM

I hope that Alissa and Fraser rip Shandy to shreds!

by Anonymousreply 21February 25, 2023 9:44 PM

So Lee said ON CAMERA that Sandy did the right thing by firing Alissa and Camille. Her boat, her decision. WTF. Why the social media meltdown then? He still looks feeble.

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2023 1:00 AM

Is the reunion tonight?

by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2023 1:01 AM

I was very sad to see the Dud of the Sea show up at the end of the episode.

But I do think that Laquish will win as this season's most annoying, demanding, and useless guest.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2023 2:37 AM

Shandy and Lee STILL haven’t spoken to each other.

I hate that they sanitized Shandy on the last episode and made her seem like Mary Poppins, flying in on her umbrella to fix a dysfunctional household with an absent father. She was awful to Fraser. He needed motivation and guidance, not to be humiliated by some dry drunk asshole from Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2023 8:51 PM

Do Tony and Tyler ever hook up?

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2023 9:22 PM

What the fuck happened in that new episode? Why did they try to redeem Sandy?! As if Sandy just all of a sudden is happy with Fraser after berating him earlier?! FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2023 12:01 PM

Lol at Fraser trying to explain his one and only sexual experience with a woman. He said he couldn't even get it up and vaginas are gross.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2023 12:01 PM

I'm surprised the tip was so low. I expected more especially because John clearly liked Fraser. Maybe it's because Fraser made it clear he wasn't interested and he got upset?

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2023 12:03 PM

Tony has no interest in the new woman either?! I know she was technically "taken" by Ben already, but still. I think Tony is gay. And what did Tyler say about when he realized he was gay? I swear he said he didn't realize until he was 12. Isn't that fairly early though?

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2023 12:06 PM

The tip was low because the guests were pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2023 1:51 PM

R31 I thought they would leave a better tip since John was into Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2023 2:23 PM

Was John the primary? I thought he was a guest of the primary.

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2023 4:35 PM

You just know LaQuisha, or whatever the hell her name was, was pissed that her steak wasn’t wrapped in 24k gold. She was trash with the turkey sandwiches that she asked to have Rachel make, and didn’t even nibble on. All the other ladies, even with their purchased beauty titles, were sweet. It wasn’t the crews fault the weather was bad. The guests wanted Olympic events even though they probably got winded just using stairs. A really shitty tip.

Also, even though I hate Sandbar, when Lee came aboard with a walker, shuffling about. . . what the hell! At least she is mobile and can get the crew to safety and dock the boat, etc. No way is Lee properly insured to do that! Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2023 5:14 PM

[quote]So Lee said ON CAMERA that Sandy did the right thing by firing Alissa and Camille. Her boat, her decision. WTF. Why the social media meltdown then?

Yes, and this entire season was filmed months ago. He only had the info he was given by (surprise!) Sandy. I'm sure since then he's found out the rest, for example Sandy verbally abusing Fraser twice. Captain Lee would never talk the way she does, and we've seen him pissed off enough times.

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2023 5:32 PM

Yeah, that’s because Lee WANTS TO FUCK Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2023 6:31 PM

Shandy now says she considered firing Fraser but regrets calling him a cancer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2023 6:44 PM

Fraser gives off major power bottom vibes. I would love to see him getting eaten out and fucked. I bet he’s a moaner.

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2023 6:56 PM

Fraser is definitely a bottom.

He wanted Jake to pound him into submission.

The only guys he goes after, are straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2023 7:00 PM

[quote]I think Tony is gay.

I don't know what to think tbh. He wasn't into any of the girls, but didn't he say in an earlier episode that he didn't want to see Ben naked?

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2023 7:18 PM

So Shandy's promoting a book called "Be the Calm of Be the Storm: Leadership Lessons."

Leadership lessons? Laughable. She should call the book, "How to be a Nasty Cunt."

Yeah, her tearful farewell made me wanna barf. What a passive aggressive bitch she is.

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2023 7:52 PM

The new stew looks like a cross between Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Hunt, if they never used moisturizer.

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2023 7:53 PM

I don't think Tony's gay. I think he's just focused on himself. He doesn't want anything distracting him. He seems to be quite single-minded, based on how much weight he's lost and the great shape he's in that he works to maintain.

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2023 7:55 PM

FRAY-zurr

FRAY-zeeyur

They’re both awful, I’m glad my parents didn’t saddle me with that name

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2023 7:58 PM

He should change his name to Fra like Fra Free.

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2023 8:00 PM

Cap'N Lee certainly doesn't look fit for duty to me. I imagine for the remaining episodes, he'll just sit in his chair on the bridge and say "Goddamnit!" a lot.

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote] FRAY-zurr

[quote] FRAY-zeeyur

[quote] They’re both awful, I’m glad my parents didn’t saddle me with that name

Someone last season posted his name as FRAZZAH, which I thought was really cute.

So that stuck with me, and that's what I've been calling him ever since.

FRAZZAH!

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2023 9:46 PM

So R46 business as usual.....

by Anonymousreply 48March 2, 2023 9:47 PM

[quote] he'll just sit in his chair on the bridge and say "Goddamnit!" a lot

If we're lucky, he might even CRAP his pants!

by Anonymousreply 49March 2, 2023 9:52 PM

Boy, Shandy really worked overtime to try and convince everyone that she's a great leader and was solely responsible for Fraser's success, didn't she?

Talk about going all out, leaving your chief stew a text saying "good job" when you could have actually walked up to him and said it in person. She certainly never had problems approaching Fraser in person before, especially when it was in front of other crew members.

She's such an inspiration. Can't wait to read her book and learn all her secrets.

by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2023 11:00 PM

SHE’S A GODDAMN NO GOOD DIRTY DYKE!

by Anonymousreply 51March 2, 2023 11:12 PM

Captain Lee looks ZOOTED on pain pills! His eyes are swimming and his speech is even more garbled than ever. Absolutely no way he's actually captaining a yacht.

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2023 11:27 PM

Why do you think they have off camera engineers?

🚢 💥 💥 💥

by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2023 11:32 PM

They actually give him some fake controls to dock the boat, while someone else does it for reals! Kinda like playing with a toddler.

Sandbar actually thinks she’s responsible for everyone’s personal journey over the season. You know Fraser was just gritting his teeth and trying to get through the last few charters under her supervision and was just saying the right thing to appease her ego. You think he’d forgotten how she berated him over that god-awful volleyball game that no one wanted? And like Fraser’s participation would have made a difference with the deck crew on the same freaking team. When Shandy has her next drink she’ll pat herself on the back thinking she helped Fraser become a better human being with her loving guidance.

by Anonymousreply 54March 3, 2023 2:00 AM

[quote] You know Fraser was just gritting his teeth and trying to get through the last few charters under her supervision and was just saying the right thing to appease her ego. You think he’d forgotten how she berated him over that god-awful volleyball game that no one wanted?

I feel badly for Fraser because he has very low self-esteem, and Sandy took advantage of that.

Fraser kept blaming himself, every time Sandy yelled at him. Whether or not it was his fault.

He tried to stand up for himself, but she kept smacking him back down (because of her rank).

And she finally broke his spirit, when she threatened to fire him.

That's when he took all the blame, sucked up every last bit of his ego, and did everything she told him to do.

She's a truly awful person.

by Anonymousreply 55March 3, 2023 2:04 AM

I finally got to watch the episode.

Ross' little girlfriend is such a bossy little bitch. Tony should push her overboard.

Ben is such a whore. And we thought Ross was bad.

Hayley is really gross. She's a sweet person, but her personal hygiene is severely lacking.

I'm so curious what Fraser is like in bed. He must be wild, because he's so wound up and repressed in his daily life.

I'm so bummed Rachel isn't returning. She really makes the show for me, with all her crazy comments.

Once again, I thought this crew was being very greedy by complaining about a $1500+ tip. I think that was a decent amount.

LaQueef wasn't that bad. She was definitely annoying, but asking for a few extra sandwiches and a pear, doesn't make her Hitler.

Especially not on a super yacht.

by Anonymousreply 56March 3, 2023 10:43 AM

Cap's Sandy has always been an inspiration.

Until she's not.

by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2023 3:47 PM

LaQueef is selling merch with her catchphrases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2023 4:32 PM

^^^Wow. That’s just embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2023 4:34 PM

I told you LaQueefa was thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 60March 3, 2023 5:46 PM

It’s strange to me how popular this show still is

by Anonymousreply 61March 3, 2023 6:00 PM

R58 Trash. I knew this bitch had no money when she got on that boat. She was glomming off of her rich friends. That's why she acted like classless garbage and ordered the crew to do stupid shit for her. She knew she'd never be back on a luxury yacht again and wanted to do what she thinks rich people do.

by Anonymousreply 62March 3, 2023 6:40 PM

It costs a LOT of money to be in those phony pageants where you basically buy a title.....no money left for tips.

by Anonymousreply 63March 3, 2023 6:42 PM

R63 Someone either paid her way or she blew all her savings on it. She seems really stupid, so I wouldn't be surprised if she cleared out her 401K to be part of it.

by Anonymousreply 64March 3, 2023 7:35 PM

Will we hear Lee saying, “GODDAMMIT THAT DIRTY DYKE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP HERE” tonight?

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2023 12:44 AM

Angel has dethroned LaQueef as the seasons worst guest. And hearing Lee praise Sandy is hilarious. What's with the primary sharing a cabin with his sister in law while his wife is home with the kids. These guests are some fucked up bro assholes.

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2023 12:53 AM

Watched an old rerun before this started. I forgot how fucking crazy, annoying, and clueless Riley was.....still hate her.

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2023 1:25 AM

Why exactly did Captain Lee come back?

He still looks like he can barely walk.

That is a total safety hazard for the cast and crew.

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2023 1:55 AM

R68. Ego. Pure ego. Lee has overstayed his welcome.

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2023 2:51 AM

This new girl is so milktoast. She might be good at her job but she has no personality. She's just boring. I'm sure she matched with Ben because she knew that would be the only way for her to get a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2023 2:52 PM

R66 Did you notice one of the bros kissing on his male friend? Seemed a bit sus.

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2023 2:53 PM

Angel is an absolute pig and at least two of these guests have gobbled cock.

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2023 5:12 PM

I've never seen Cap'N Lee so talkative and animated at a dinner with guests. He usually acts like he hates being there, but he seemed to really enjoy these fat, sloppy frat boys.

by Anonymousreply 73March 8, 2023 2:49 PM

R72 Didn't the primary's "sister-in-law" tell Fraser that Angel and another male guest were "together?"

by Anonymousreply 74March 8, 2023 2:50 PM

Primary's wife looked very sad all through dinner.

by Anonymousreply 75March 8, 2023 2:51 PM

R75 That bitch looked thoroughly bored, like all she wanted to do was go home and hang out with her girlfriends at the club.

by Anonymousreply 76March 8, 2023 2:53 PM

The new girl looks like one one of those kitchen witches suburban fraus used to hang from their ceilings in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 77March 8, 2023 3:15 PM

I thought she looked high. At one point she was weirdly rubbing her chest.

The beach was nice and private. Why wasn’t it used earlier in the season?

Angel is indeed a pig. He’ll probably try and sue for falling while intoxicated.

by Anonymousreply 78March 8, 2023 3:29 PM

The primary looked very baldy when what's left of his hair got wet.

by Anonymousreply 79March 8, 2023 7:06 PM

When Angel snatched that hand towel after they came from the beach, I really wanted to punch his fat face.

I hope the interior crew slides their bare asses all over his pillowcases when they make up his room.

by Anonymousreply 80March 8, 2023 7:16 PM

Do you think that Ben secretly shows his ass and cock to Tony, just to be a tease?

Ben sometimes strikes me as gay, but then on the other hand, he's such a pussy hound.

Yet he parades his naked ass and big dick around their cabin. Right in front of Tony's face.

It's kind of weird.

by Anonymousreply 81March 10, 2023 1:21 AM

Ben craves attention from anyone and everyone. He's an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 82March 10, 2023 1:54 AM

R82 Exactly. Ben loves his body and loves to show it off. He doesn't care if it's a guy or a girl.

by Anonymousreply 83March 10, 2023 10:31 AM

How do you know it’s big, R81?

by Anonymousreply 84March 10, 2023 11:02 AM

[quote] How do you know it’s big

Ben talked about his dick swinging/flopping around in Tony's face, and then the pixelation which blurred his cock was quite large.

by Anonymousreply 85March 10, 2023 11:06 AM

Ben sent nude pics to that dried up lookin ho who just joined the crew, so he must be proud of something.

by Anonymousreply 86March 10, 2023 11:24 AM

Oh Ben is B I G.

Vindication for Camille!

This is debauchery!

by Anonymousreply 87March 10, 2023 4:05 PM

screencap?

by Anonymousreply 88March 10, 2023 4:07 PM

Listen.

Camille is dickmatized.

The new stew hasn't even had sex with Ben, but based on the photos, she's dickmatized too.

She claims to be "in love," after just having met him in person, but only having seen nude photos of him.

It's pretty clear that Ben has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 89March 10, 2023 8:34 PM

Ben is so gross, I hate his stupid low budget Fabio hair. With the way he shakes it out he should be a model for a Pantene or Herbal Essence commercial.

by Anonymousreply 90March 10, 2023 8:37 PM

When the tennis lesbians were on the cruise - Ben wore his hair tied back and he looked uncannily like tennis star - except that Ben is younger and prettier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 10, 2023 9:28 PM

Rafa Nadal.....

by Anonymousreply 92March 10, 2023 9:29 PM

R91 Ben would look so much better with short hair. So would Tony. So would the new stew with the greasy curly shit hanging down. It must drive crusty ol' Cap'N Lee crazy.

This is the season of bad hair for the men on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 93March 10, 2023 9:32 PM

[quote] This is the season of bad hair for the men on the boat.

This is the season of bad hair for young men EVERYWHERE, R93.

You've pointed out something interesting that I have noticed everywhere I go.

Young guys are growing out their hair long, and most of the time, the way they wear it looks like absolute crap!

by Anonymousreply 94March 10, 2023 9:41 PM

I don't mind long hair on a guy but it looks sloppy on both Ben and Tony. I love Fraser's cleancut look.

by Anonymousreply 95March 10, 2023 11:35 PM

Ben’s hair flips like Farrah’s in the 70’s.

by Anonymousreply 96March 10, 2023 11:43 PM

Did somebody say that Ben and Camille had already broken up? Do we know details?

Was it debauchery?

by Anonymousreply 97March 11, 2023 4:41 AM

When that flaming queen made Ben put on the Speedo, then sketched him, Ben seemed perfectly comfortable being objectified and lusted after. I don't think Ben cares if it's a guy or a girl loving his body.

by Anonymousreply 98March 11, 2023 4:38 PM

Ross is such a sleaze ball. And poor ugly little Katie thought he was into her......besides just wanting to be into her.

Oh Tyler......don't make that call so soon......

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2023 2:29 AM

The tip, though—wow! It must be a record. I figure it must have to do with the sleeping arrangements or something the crew saw and the guests wanted to hush it up!

by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2023 3:21 AM

I've never seen a tip that big on BD. Some of those guests were assholes but they at least seemed aware that they were being assholes. Tyler running around pantless was a yummy sight. Ben just gets gayer and gayer. Captain Lee sitting around trying to be funny is painful to watch. He should have called it quits after last season and left with some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2023 1:12 PM

I'll leave this stinkin' show. With DIGNITY!

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2023 3:27 PM

Was that Angel saying "come here cutie"? And that other guy sat on his lap? Are we sure this guy is straight? He's acting very sus for a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2023 7:39 PM

Every time Angel gets drunk he flirts with his male friends. There's no way he hasn't at the very least gotten a blow job from a guy before.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2023 7:40 PM

I think one of the guests made it clear to Fraser that Angel is gay. Remember when he asked the guest who was with who? And the woman pointed out that Angel was with one of the male guests.

by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2023 7:43 PM

Thanks to my wonderful people management skills, the crew got their best tip ever.

by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2023 7:44 PM

I swear Tyler and Fraser were kinda flirting in the car on the way home from the bar.

by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2023 8:50 PM

I have never seen Fraser so drunk as he was in the new episode. Also, why did it look like Tyler pissed himself? Did he have an accident while drunk? Why did he have a food fight with Hayley? They have to clean it all up in the morning ffs!

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2023 8:56 PM

What does Ben see in that new girl? I don't get it. She is plain, both personality and looks wise. You can say what you want about Camille, but at least she wasn't boring. She was crazy. She didn't lack a personality like this new girl. I still don't know her name and I couldn't care learning it either.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2023 8:58 PM

fraser was flirting with ben too.

by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2023 9:01 PM

ben just likes the attention. and he has known the new girl for a year online.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2023 9:02 PM

That new girl looks like she's never seen a bottle of moisturizer in her life. She's not going to age well.

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2023 9:23 PM

Fraser wants in Ben's pants. You'd have thought he'd have learned his lesson about lusting after straight crew members after his last disastrous experience.

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote] What does Ben see in that new girl? I don't get it.

He's straight.

She has a pussy.

There's nothing to get.

by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2023 11:50 PM

I like Hayley but she looks like she doesn't wipe properly.

by Anonymousreply 115March 16, 2023 4:38 AM

Anyone else think Fraser has BDF?? I wouldn't be surprised......

by Anonymousreply 116March 16, 2023 5:31 AM

R116 No. If he had a big dick, he wouldn't be so insecure.

by Anonymousreply 117March 16, 2023 10:22 AM

It doesn’t matter how big his dick is. He’s a bottom and I bet he has a nice ass (I like skinny asses though).

by Anonymousreply 118March 16, 2023 11:11 AM

Go to hell! I've shown my bare ass on the show and it's much more fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 119March 16, 2023 11:13 AM

he was giving fras some ass view.

by Anonymousreply 120March 16, 2023 12:14 PM

last two eppies before this were horribly boring. glad it picked up.

by Anonymousreply 121March 16, 2023 12:15 PM

I'll bet Tony has a big beer can cock.

by Anonymousreply 122March 16, 2023 2:04 PM

Looks like there won't be a reunion. I guess Bravo doesn't want to address Sandy's bullying.

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2023 9:11 PM

R123 Itsh not that. Itsh that I'm *hic* bishy shtarting my own *hic* motervashional shpeaking bishness *hic*.

by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2023 9:13 PM

Finale tonight!!!

by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2023 11:58 PM

Tony really does have a nice body. The guests were lovely and left a great tip for a one day charter. Camille cunting on Ben via text was hilarious. He should have fucked Leigh Ann.

by Anonymousreply 126March 21, 2023 1:17 AM

I wonder if Tony is hung?

I think he's Blatino, so he must be packing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 21, 2023 1:20 AM

Tony's Instagram is great.

He travels all over the world!

I love the friendship he struck up with Ben.

Like brothers from another mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 21, 2023 1:23 AM

Hayley and Tyler were on WWHL tonite and shockingly were team Sandy on alot of issues including firing Alissa.

by Anonymousreply 129March 21, 2023 3:36 AM

R129 I'm not surprised. Shandy is very manipulative and has a way of being a complete cunt while making her minions think she's actually doing right by them.

by Anonymousreply 130March 21, 2023 10:46 AM

Did Tyler say anything about calling his mum?

by Anonymousreply 131March 21, 2023 6:32 PM

Andy asked Tyler if any guests "slid into his DMs" after filming. He said no guests have but someone on deck crew has. 👀

by Anonymousreply 132March 21, 2023 6:46 PM

Tyler looked very cute with short hair. Sissy Cohen was smitten.

And I bet it was Fraser who slid into Tyler’s DMs, he was getting closer to him by season’s end.

by Anonymousreply 133March 21, 2023 8:54 PM

didn't fras say he wanted to sleep with him that last drunk night?

by Anonymousreply 134March 21, 2023 8:58 PM

I’d rather search for ways to commit suicide as to watch an episode of this fucking shit!

by Anonymousreply 135March 21, 2023 9:05 PM

Tyler said he and his mom are working through it and gave the impression she didn't take it entirely well. I don't think Fraser slid into his dm's. I think it was Ben. Tyler spoke highly of Fraser but was dismissive of Ben. Plus wouldn't Ben be deck crew and Fraser interior?

by Anonymousreply 136March 21, 2023 9:13 PM

I didn’t hear deck crew-I thought he said crew-although it could be creepy polyamorous Ross, of whom he didn’t have much good to say

by Anonymousreply 137March 21, 2023 9:39 PM

I'm sure it was TONY!

by Anonymousreply 138March 21, 2023 9:59 PM

R137. Ross is definitely a possibility. And he may have slid into Tyler's dm's when he was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 139March 21, 2023 10:04 PM

Ross is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 140March 21, 2023 10:14 PM

[quote] Andy asked Tyler if any guests "slid into his DMs" after filming. He said no guests have but someone on deck crew has. 👀

When someone "slides into your DMs" it could just mean as a friend.

It doesn't necessarily mean for sex.

by Anonymousreply 141March 22, 2023 12:12 AM

R135 Yet you took the time to come to this thread and comment on the show.

You DL gurlz are so dizzy.

by Anonymousreply 142March 22, 2023 12:18 AM

I bet greased up Ben was disappointed he didn’t win the body builder competition. That’s probably why he didn’t sleep with what’s-her-face, his manliness was insulted.

by Anonymousreply 143March 22, 2023 2:19 AM

Let's get ready for BD Sailing Yacht. Glen, Daisy, Gary and newly single and very hot Colin are back.

by Anonymousreply 144March 22, 2023 3:47 AM

Where's Padgett?

by Anonymousreply 145March 22, 2023 4:23 PM

This last episode felt oddly edited. The goodbyes seemed rushed.

Also, Fraser had been suggesting that he had a major blowup with Rachel in the second half of the season, which didn’t happen, and it was implied that Rachel had a meltdown during one of the final charters, which also didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 146March 22, 2023 4:31 PM

Hayley ended up being my favorite crew member. I thought I'd hate her when the show started, because in the beginning, they showed her and her in all those Instagram pictures, and I thought she'd be a raging narcissist. But she was the opposite - funny and self-deprecating. She also stayed out of the drama and did her job well.

by Anonymousreply 147March 23, 2023 10:15 AM

Crusty Cap'n Lee managed to get a few "goddamnits!" in during that last episode. I laughed out loud when he was telling the bodybuilder guests that he was a "gym rat." Yeah, okay, Cap'n.

And I think it's Fraser who contacted Tyler after the season was over.

by Anonymousreply 148March 23, 2023 10:19 AM

Those bodybuilder guests may have been nice, but they seemed weird and boring as hell. That scary looking wife just kind of that sat there the whole time in her diamond encrusted tank top.

by Anonymousreply 149March 23, 2023 10:35 AM

Fraser muttering that the guests were lovely but had scary faces was funny but cruel and I can't imagine the guests were amused when they watched the episode. $20k tip for a one day charter was very generous.

by Anonymousreply 150March 23, 2023 12:57 PM

R150 Fraser wasn't wrong. That woman with her Hulk arms and that red, red lipstick was frightening as hell.

But I actually think by "scary faces," Fraser meant they were intimidating.

by Anonymousreply 151March 23, 2023 1:28 PM

I can't believe the bodybuilder guests made Ross the winner. Yes, he has a hot body, but that must have been a blow to poor Tony, who spends his life working on his body and even put on a whole show for the guests.

by Anonymousreply 152March 23, 2023 2:36 PM

they saw the "ross will sexy any body" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 153March 23, 2023 8:52 PM

Tony looked crushed that he came in second to Ross in the "body contest."

Ross has an amazing body for someone who never exercises and drinks a shit ton.

He's not exactly young, either. That makes him even more unique.

by Anonymousreply 154March 24, 2023 1:28 AM

Ross looks like a horny, deranged squirrel 🐿️

by Anonymousreply 155March 24, 2023 3:44 AM

Hey, keep us out of this!

by Anonymousreply 156March 24, 2023 4:19 PM

Ross is going to wake up within the next few years and realize he’s hit a wall. The young ladies on the dance floor will wonder why grandpa is out so late.

by Anonymousreply 157March 24, 2023 6:14 PM

Ross can still get it.

He won a fucking body contest with Mr. Olympia as a judge.

He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 158March 24, 2023 6:23 PM

R157 The excessive sun exposure and alcohol abuse have already taken a toll on his face.

by Anonymousreply 159March 24, 2023 7:29 PM

Camille has an Onlyfans account now! Who would have ever thought!

by Anonymousreply 160March 30, 2023 5:55 PM

Men are so gross. She has a revolting personality but she’s blond with nice tits so they’ll jack off to her.

by Anonymousreply 161March 30, 2023 6:08 PM

R161. What's wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 162March 30, 2023 6:24 PM

Does Camille call her OF Page - Debauchery?

And you know she'll be late posting her videos and most of them will only be half finished.

by Anonymousreply 163March 30, 2023 9:27 PM

[quote] And you know she'll be late posting her videos and most of them will only be half finished.

And she'll blame other people for her not getting it done.

Lazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 164March 30, 2023 10:26 PM

Lee is saying he didn't retire from BD. He wasn't asked back for season 11. Bravo probably had trouble insuring him.

by Anonymousreply 165April 10, 2023 4:16 PM

Thank God the Dud of Sea is gone.

by Anonymousreply 166April 10, 2023 4:47 PM

BD Sailing starts tonight. Daisy and Colin are having a romance this time around, if anyone cares.

by Anonymousreply 167April 10, 2023 4:50 PM

How can that boat be so fucked up and NO ONE knew it?

No one checked it? No one who sailed the boat from where it came from mentioned to Glenn that there was trouble. Glen didn't try to start the engine at all?

If I were the guests, I would demand a refund....and certainly NO TIP.

by Anonymousreply 168April 11, 2023 5:05 PM

Just the tip!

by Anonymousreply 169April 11, 2023 5:36 PM

The guests should get a partial refund but there definitely should be a tip. They seem to be having a great time regardless. If they wanted a full refund they should have gotten off the boat as soon as they knew they might not be leaving the dock. I'm loving the chef. She even put on a wig participated in the guests party which is something chefs rarely do.

by Anonymousreply 170April 11, 2023 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!