Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Grand Jury Foreperson In Trump Trial BLABS To The Media

Emily Kohrs - the Grand Jury Foreperson investigating Trump - has decided to go on a MEDIA TOUR

To "Speak Her Truth" and talk top anybody and everybody that has a microphone

Legal experts say this Grand Jury Foreperson just TANKED the prosecution case AGAINST Trump - because a dismissal is all but a certainty after the Grand Jury Foreperson BLABBED to the media

They are NOT suppose to

by Anonymousreply 69February 27, 2023 6:53 AM

Follow the money.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2023 12:50 AM

Why? Why, would she do that? People on the Jury aren't supposed to talk about the case outside of the Court. He headed an insurrection. Upsetting.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2023 12:55 AM

Emily Kohrs - the Grand Jury Foreperson investigating Trump, has given interviews to

NY Times, CNN, People Magazine, MSNBC, NBC News

adding she is open to anyone else wanting to talk to her, She is ready to "Speak Her Truth"

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2023 12:59 AM

This just won Trump the election.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2023 1:02 AM

How the fuck was she even selected?

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2023 1:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2023 1:04 AM

Emily Kohrs just gave Trump lawyers the ability to dismiss these charges based on jury impropriety - say legal experts

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2023 1:07 AM

This wasn't a normal grand jury. It's an advisory grand jury, so I don't think it will affect any prosecution.

That said, she came off as very unserious.

Emily In Fulton.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2023 1:10 AM

Can Kohrs be jailed for contempt of court or anything similar? There must be some kind of charge they can get her on. She should be because this is clearly a deliberate attempt to halt the prosecution of Dump & Co.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2023 1:11 AM

What the fuck are you babbling about. r8?

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2023 1:11 AM

It doesn’t impact the case or testimony but is poor form.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2023 1:12 AM

I saw her on CNN and it made CNN look ridiculous because she was coy and silly and gave out no information. She kept saying Since the judge didn't make it public I have to honor the judge's decision. Then Erin Burnett attempted to weedle the list on people they recommended indictments for and she said there was a list with "a lot" of names. Actually she seems silly. Extremely immature. But she has made a spectacle of herself and if this woman is from Georgia, I would be very suspicious right now because maybe someone got to her and she is doing this either for money or because her dad is a MAGA insurrectionist. LOL! But the media people who are attempting to pry the info out of her on the air look real bad. REAL bad. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2023 1:12 AM

Respectfully, she sounds a bit dim.

[quote]Ms. Kohrs said she was between jobs, after helping make masks during the pandemic, when she received a grand jury summons last year. Even though she didn’t vote in 2020, she said she was “insanely excited” about serving on the jury, adding, “This is one of the coolest things that’s ever happened to me.”

[quote]Among the things that surprised her in listening to the testimony, including from a number of officials from the Trump administration, was “how much people curse in the White House.”

[quote]As forewoman, she got to swear in each of the witnesses who came through, including her state’s Republican governor, Brian Kemp. “It was really cool,” she said. “I got 60 seconds of eye contact with everyone who came in the room. You can tell a lot about people in that 60 seconds.”

[quote]Noting that she was 11 when the Sept. 11 attacks happened, Ms. Kohrs said that “Rudy Giuliani is almost like a myth figure in my head, so I’m already intimidated.” She said she made a point of shaking his hand when his testimony was finished.

[quote]Ms. Kohrs made clear that while many serious topics were discussed, there was sometimes lighter conversation between the jurors and witnesses. When Senator Graham testified during the week of Thanksgiving, Ms. Kohrs asked him whether it was too early in the year for her to wear a Santa hat.

[quote]His response, she said: “Absolutely not.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2023 1:14 AM

OMG, she sounds retarded. And MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2023 1:16 AM

Dizzy wingnut. BAD vs. BPD.? Do DL a good turn: block the psychotic, Q-anon Trumptard @ R8.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2023 1:18 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ R8!

Is that supposed to be the latest "conspiracy theory" explaining Jan 6th? You people are absolutely bizarre. You've gone off the deep end.

Here's a newsflash - the whole entire planet believes there was an insurrection attempt made on Jan 6th because the whole entire world watched it happen in real time on all media across the world.

Ahhh - what's even the point in talking to you.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2023 1:19 AM

I cannot believe this is real. I cannot believe she was a foreman, or that she was actually on this Grand Jury. Her behavior by her own description would have disqualified her. She has to be making this shit up. Because if this shit show went as she described it the whole fucking process was trivialized. She doesn't even seem mentally competent to understand what the issues were.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2023 1:21 AM

It is my understanding that the judges in Grand Jury cases tell the jurors they are not supposed to discuss the case. Can't she be held in contempt?

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2023 1:22 AM

[quote]Legal experts say this Grand Jury Foreperson just TANKED the prosecution case AGAINST Trump - because a dismissal is all but a certainty after the Grand Jury Foreperson BLABBED to the media They are NOT suppose to

Yes, we're going to listen to this half-wit OP talking about "legal experts" saying "they're not suppose to".

She said nothing new that wasn't in the released reports except people pleaded the fifth and were offered immunity at one time or another.

Fuck you, troll.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2023 1:23 AM

[quote] Yes, we're going to listen to this half-wit OP talking about "legal experts" saying "they're not suppose to".

I'm just telling you what Elie Honig said on CNN and he is former US Attorney

So if you have problem with what he said - go take it up with him.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2023 1:25 AM

R8 got lost on her way to Gab or Truth Social.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2023 1:34 AM

Every legal expert I’ve seen so far on MSNBC has said she didn’t say anything specific about the grand jury proceedings that would affect any prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2023 1:35 AM

[quote]She doesn't even seem mentally competent to understand what the issues were.

She seems like a typical low-information person you’d find in any Georgia jury pool. That’s how the legal system works. You get a trial by jury of your peers, not Harvard Law graduates.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2023 1:37 AM

Here's the link to CNN's interview with her. Yikes. She comes across as batshit crazy. Reminds me of that wacky Sydney Somebody attorney that was a Trump advisor (sorry I can't remember her last name).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2023 1:50 AM

These are high dollar threads for a select group of posters.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2023 1:53 AM

^^???

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2023 1:55 AM

Yo, Emily. The Grand Jury is not supposed about you or giving your personal opinion publicly. Self-important delusional idiot.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2023 1:56 AM

How the fuck did she get to be a foreman? WTF? I do not believe this. She makes me embarrassed for Georgia. I live here and I know a lot of educated articulate people.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2023 2:20 AM

Her last name was Kraken R25.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2023 2:29 AM

She looks like the girl from The Last of Us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2023 2:34 AM

Typical millennial who just can't say "no" to a fucking camera.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2023 2:39 AM

She's also one of the idiots who didn't vote in 2016 and 2020.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2023 2:41 AM

Someone get her some teeth whitening strips, stat.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2023 2:42 AM

She seems very spaced out but she didn’t do anything wrong. This wasn’t a regular grand jury. Jurors on special grand juries can talk about their experiences. The judge instructed the jurors not to talk about jury deliberations and she was careful not to. She also didn’t name any names.

Trump is gonna appeal regardless.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2023 2:46 AM

paid off to tank it

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2023 2:48 AM

You people must have a generous estimate about average intelligence if this one seems dim to you. She comes off quite normal - which is to say stupid but not retarded. That's America! "Not retarded."

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2023 3:01 AM

Emily IS Kimmy Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2023 3:03 AM

I haven't seen a stupid bitch tank a jury like this since OJ Simpson.

How fucking WORTHLESS are these jury duty cunts? Too braindead to get a real fucking job, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2023 3:05 AM

Have any of you ever met any Millennials? She’s typical.

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2023 3:22 AM

I hope this bitch doesn't fuck the case up

Seeing clips of her interview, she sounds and behaves like a teenager until you realize she's got crow's feet, nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It's shocking how giddy she is discussing serious matters.

It's interesting looking on social media asshe's mostly getting trashed by both liberals and MAGAtards. Liberals of course are worried she'll fuck up the case and MAGA freaks are claiming she's a biased liberal

This girl clearly isn't the most intelligent and no she's not a typical millennial. I'm a millennial too and she's embarrassing. She's so pumped to be a juror in this important case but she didn't vote in 2016 or 2020. Bizarre

She said she was a big fan of Lindsey Graham and Rudy Giuliani after they spoke to the jury because of how forthcoming they seemingly were. That makes sense they'd turn on the charm because they're both politicians and former prosecutors.

She also claimed she never heard the infamous Trump phone call to the GA secretary of state demanding he "find more votes"

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2023 3:27 AM

Datalounge Troll SHITS OUT Thread for Trump Trial

OP - The Datalounge Troll- To "Earn Her Paycheck" and whore out garbage talking points with no link to anybody and everybody that has a Datalounge subscription

Trolling experts say this OP just TANKED her trolling assignment FOR Trump - because a FF crossout - and possible return of the Troll Spanker- is all but a certainty after the OP SHAT OUT nonsense to the Datalounge

DLrs are NOT suppose to

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2023 3:29 AM

[quote]...say legal experts

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2023 3:37 AM

No surprise I already had R8 on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2023 3:37 AM

"This just won Trump the election."

Not even if he was running for dog catcher.

Although I will admit the idea of Trump running seems hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2023 3:58 AM

From the CNN interview snippet I saw on Twitter she has a bit of a 'Manson girl' vibe about her.

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2023 10:08 AM

Um, but those of you DL’ers who don’t recognize Emily, Unmedicated @ R8 are even dimmer than her!

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2023 10:34 AM

She looks like one of those Pentecostals. I’ll bet she’s also wearing thick, dark tan hose and a pair of clunky white sandals.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2023 11:01 AM

I felt anemic just looking at her

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2023 2:28 PM

CUNT!!

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2023 2:30 PM

After dogs especially, R45.

WW for you.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2023 2:36 PM

Chill out Trump Humpers. Your boy is still going down. Unless he finally takes that one-way trip to Mar A Russia.

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2023 2:37 PM

[quote] ...say legal experts

[quote] Link, please.

Talk to former US Attorney Elie Honig

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2023 2:53 PM

Post a fucking link, R53.

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2023 4:11 PM

She didn't actually say much, despite what "legal experts" are supposedly saying.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2023 4:22 PM

The media need to ignore her instead of giving her attention. This morning, they are still gabbing about her and adding their own spins. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2023 4:46 PM

It’s been bugging me all morning, ever since I saw this dimwit’s face. I knew it wasn’t The Downs she had a touch of, but what?

After a little googling, I found my answer (Treacher Collins!) and also seem to have come across a family portrait of hers…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2023 5:19 PM

She seems.....special. I bet she rode to school on the short bus.

This shit is way too serios to entrust to some kooky millennial starfucker who doesn't vote. I get it, the Dumpster will appeal any and all judgements against him until he runs out the clock, exhausts the judges, or dies--but come on, this is a fucking shit show and embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2023 5:46 PM

R46 nailed it! She definitely looks like a Manson girl!

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2023 11:24 PM

I have a hard time believing she wasn’t paid. She said as much as she possibly could without breaking any rules, but just enough to possibly cause damage. It’s like Fucker Carlson getting the 1/6 footage when he’s not even a legit journalist so he can work overtime cherry picking bits that fit the MAGA narrative.

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2023 12:37 PM

R25, that's the thing: Didn't CNN or any of the other news outlets think to do a PRE-INTERVIEW???

Even if she legally can't hurt the case, she plays right into his base's views that the left is a bunch of kooky nut-jobs.

by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2023 8:13 AM

[quote]How the fuck did she get to be a foreman?

Because evidently, she was the most cogent mutant of the bunch.

It makes one shudder, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 62February 25, 2023 8:27 AM

R to all 62 of you so far.....she hasn't done anything wrong and hasn't spoken out of turn. Glenn Kirshner from 'Justice Matters' on u tube explains things for those not in the know to understand. ...Sadly I don't know how to link to his video....yes I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 63February 25, 2023 8:48 AM

Crazy eyes and not very bright. If she weren't a Democrat I'd say she was an undercover Trump supporter who lied her way into the jury and is deliberately sabotaging the trial to protect Trump.

Also that is totally Davida at R8

by Anonymousreply 64February 25, 2023 9:07 AM

[quote] When Senator Graham testified during the week of Thanksgiving, Ms. Kohrs asked him whether it was too early in the year for her to wear a Santa hat.

[quote] His response, she said: “Absolutely not.”

She's not going to be taken any more seriously than that crazy lady hired by Giuliani who was doing a Victoria Jackson impersonation at one of the trials where Trump was trying to get the election overturned. No one is going to remember who this foreperson was in two weeks, maybe a month.

by Anonymousreply 65February 25, 2023 9:16 AM

There was a great impression of her on the SNL opening last night, along with Dump.

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2023 2:18 PM

R64. I can’t imagine any Democrat being impressed with Rudy Giuliani.

by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2023 2:35 PM

Or Lindsey Graham, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68February 27, 2023 5:16 AM

R65 That intoxicated woman who made a fool of herself and Rudy was a former stripper who falsely claimed to be a poll worker who saw voting machines being tampered with when in reality Dominion just hired her to clean the screens on the machines and no such tampering occurred.

by Anonymousreply 69February 27, 2023 6:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!