Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Top Chef Season 20 -- Top Chef: World All-Stars

The new season starts on March 9, 2023, and the chefs competing are all winners and finalists from assorted international Top Chef series.

Although the cast is missing my fave, Melissa King, I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2023 5:08 PM

Tuesday-morning bump for Top Chef fans...

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2023 11:54 AM

One more bump because it starts next week.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2023 12:43 PM

Starting now on the East Coast!

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2023 1:04 AM

That thing is still on?! I used to love it, but got away from television. Padma has always been useless, and completely dreadful. Very haughty after the first Emmy, apparently. Not surprised. But she was probably already like that beforehand. Colicchio is of course, still a sexy daddy at 60.

Speaking of sexy daddies, I wonder whatever happened to CJ from season 3. I hope he's doing well.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2023 1:28 AM

I thought it got off to a good start and like the chefs they selected. Seems like a good, and good-natured, mix.

I do wonder if the American contestants have a slight advantage since it sounds like the format of some of the other countries' versions of the show is slightly different (e.g., the one contestant who said he never had to shop for ingredients before).

And I really hope Dawn can pull it together...

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2023 12:06 PM

Here are the contestants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2023 1:54 PM

Any of these new contestants going to join this list of gay/lesbian former contestants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2023 3:16 PM

R7, my money's on May, Charbel, Samuel, Tom and Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2023 7:20 PM

Congee!

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 9:53 PM

I knew Dawn would stumble, for the drama! She’ll probably get back through Last Chance and win! I do like the Canadian contestant.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 11:01 PM

Did Dawn finish her dish? She never finishes them during her season or when she was on Beat Bobby Flay.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 11:21 PM

Dawn? She gone.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 8:48 PM

well, Tom and Nicole are still there.

by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2023 2:01 PM

This is a great season of the show. All the chefs are top notch.

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2023 2:39 PM

Pungent is a flavor?

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2023 8:38 AM

Charbel will probably be the LCK winner-presumably to reenter the competition shortly. Next week looks like something involving Jeff Wellington-which probably is not going to be in Sara's wheelhouse-I think she's out next.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2023 1:36 PM

Papi! No!

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2023 5:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!