Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck, Marry, Kill: Lizzo, Gabourey Sidibe, Janet Jackson,

Gigantic Black American Edition

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2023 8:30 PM

Marry Janet and ummm.....

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2023 2:04 PM

That's a tough one OP. I think I'd marry Janet Jackson because I was once in love with her and she is the richest. I'd probably fuck Lizzo because she looks like her snatch smells better than Gabby's and I could use her flute to do most of the work. That means I'd have to kill Gabby.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2023 2:07 PM

I see a new TLC show, The 1000 lbs Sistas

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2023 2:08 PM

I got the popcorn ready for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2023 2:27 PM

Decisions, decisions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2023 2:30 PM

Lizzo is pretty and Janet was beautiful when younger. Gabby seems the most intelligent though despite not being a beauty. I guess kill Janet for her money. Fuck Lizzo. And marry Gabby if I can have an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2023 2:35 PM

Lynch 'em all.

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2023 2:41 PM

Trying to find the damp spot on Lizzo or Gabourey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2023 3:03 PM

Fuck myself

Marry myself

Kill myself

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2023 3:12 PM

It's hard to distinguish between the three of them.

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2023 6:09 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2023 6:30 PM

R11 Here, sweetheart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2023 6:33 PM

R6 you'd have to be married to Janet first to get her money...

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2023 8:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!