Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

by Anonymousreply 600February 19, 2023 10:45 PM

God haven’t you frauen had enough with these threads already

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2023 12:25 PM

Plot twist: Joe is actually a straight guy. Given that he was not nominated by two LGBTQ+ organizations. Joking

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2023 12:27 PM

It’s all about chasing the mainstream audience. Fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2023 12:31 PM

DL is turning in to fan girl central

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2023 12:32 PM

R2 Joe Locke straight king.

Carrying over the discussion from the previous thread, every gay at every outlet on Earth wrote a thinkpiece about Kit's coming out. He was mentioned by Mark Harris in a New York Times piece last week. Between that and these nominations, Kit's clearly not just a frau thing and it's weird that some people (not necessarily on here) keep trying to frame it like that.

by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2023 12:40 PM

R5 all fair. It was a big moment in queer media this year. Certainly not saying that Kit isn’t deserving of the attention, he is by far the most popular member of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2023 12:48 PM

I’m still holding hope for Kit and #hotloewehugguy. Any chance he’d be over for LFW?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2023 12:54 PM

R7 thank you for keeping us on track. Surely he’d make the trip for Kit

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2023 12:55 PM

I think he might be strictly employed by Loewe unfortunately, but the last thing that goes is hope.

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2023 12:57 PM

Pretty sure soon m will ban all hs conversations like she did with the royals. Hope you fraus are happy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2023 1:13 PM

Obviously it would be fantastic if Joe got more attention but to be frank I think we all need to be realistic that 1. These awards really don’t matter; 2. For diversity Yaz has the edge and for public recognition Kit does. When Agatha comes out it’ll switch up fast. My guess is it’s a combination of them not wanting three HS nominees and deciding Yaz is more diverse than Joe, capitalizing on Kit’s coming out, and wanting a “variety” of sexualities and gender identities and races. I doubt the Queen actress from Bridgerton or Sara Ramirez or Layton Williams got more votes than Joe. From a quick glance the list is exactly half non white, three genderqueer or non-binary and one trans, and fairly evenly split between bi or queer and gay.

To be honest I think this type of award is generally shitty and yes I think the same of the Queerties; don’t really get the point of voting for who the best queer is. Don’t doubt Kit got more votes than Joe but also suspect both Kit and Joe (and possibly Yaz) got enough votes to secure slots and Joe got bumped. Interesting how fast “out gay teenager in his first role” became not diverse enough, but alas

by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2023 2:55 PM

I would suggest Twitter joe fans to leave this be. "The casual biphobia" tweets has started resurfacing and it won't be long when they'll be called biphobic for asking some recognition for their homosexual fave.

Heartstopper Twitter is fine with homophobia, biphobia is where they draw the line.

by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2023 3:03 PM

Also while I’m sure it’s not fun for Joe to be overlooked i think he’s long stopped expecting anything of the fandom or frankly caring about the fans. He’s back with his hot, besotted boyfriend after weeks apart, and is the male lead of a marvel show teed up to be one of the most powerful characters. He’ll be ok

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2023 3:11 PM

R12

i mean at this point i’d just let it go. there is no use pointing out the double standard anymore.

R13 Joe will be fine. plenty of things to keep himself occupied with 🤭

by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2023 3:23 PM

The way some of the Twitter stans are going about "advocating" for Joe is absolutely biphobic, though. You'd think they'd be putting that energy into voting for and promoting Joe at the Queerties instead.

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2023 4:17 PM

Comparing the responses under the tweets about Kit and Yaz is pretty illuminating. A lot of people are going to spite vote for her when she’s won more solo awards for the show than Kit and Joe combined.

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2023 4:22 PM

I'm guilty of this too, but can we draw a line somewhere regarding the Twitter drama? Yes, Joe and Kit fans despise one another; yes, Kit is absolutely favoured to a crazy extent by the fanbase; yes, Joe and Kit are extremely close and wouldn't want this; and yes, Yaz gets a lot of awards because she is a black trans woman rather than acting merit. I do sympathize with Joe fans here in that I actually think to me, the issue isn't that he's the out gay lead (as Kit is the out bi lead, so I don't think that's a fair split; both queer), it's that Joe does a ton of advocacy work and it's a bummer that's overlooked. But we retread the same ground a lot, which makes sense for big fan voted awards but this is kind of a nothing award.

Sorry to be rude to the org, this is one of the most meaningless awards of all time. Even if Kit won I'm not sure he would post about it. Do think the award should firstly not exist but also own the almost certainly true fact that Joe did get enough votes and they wanted a more diverse and representative group of nominees so they bumped him, rather than making it seem like the fanbase got Kit and Yaz in and ignored Joe. Re voting for Yaz: some are probably spite votes, sure, but I think we can't overlook that Brianna Ghey was just murdered in the UK, so HS fan support for Yaz and the trans woman community is probably at its height.

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2023 4:30 PM

R15 Not going to even bother reading Twitter right now but will say a lot of Kit stans mobilized re the Queerties and said that all of the awards including Joe and Yaz's nominations should be boycotted because Kit's nomination was so problematic. Would guess Joe fans are annoyed the same logic doesn't apply here where Joe got shut out. and for the record I think all these awards are dumb and don't vote for any of them, fans get too worked up about these stupid things

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2023 4:37 PM

So I watched this shit for the first time and it's so cringe. Hormonal teen boys wouldn't be acting like 5 year Olds and only kissing, they be doing way more NSFW things. Not to mention that kit guy is like a piece of bread, so bland and Joe had actual chemistry with sebastian in the show, kit also always looks constipated.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2023 4:40 PM

Last comment on the Twitter stuff, but it's always the same clowns involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2023 4:45 PM

Anyway, changing the subject (be the change and all that). Beth liked Kizzy's post from yesterday

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2023 4:48 PM

Don’t know anything about the awards posted today, but amidst all the “groomer” hysteria it does feel a bit heartening to see this show about (and starring) queer teens keep picking up accolades for kids’ programming. If you’ll forgive my sincerity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2023 4:51 PM

R22 The awards were held in Miami and hosted by two drag queens, if DeSantis ever finds out he’s going to have an aneurysm.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2023 4:58 PM

anything else fun that we can speculate about

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2023 5:04 PM

R20 The fans saying Joe “passed a law” always make me cringe, he definitely deserves praise for his advocacy but keep it accurate, please.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2023 5:05 PM

R24 Unless someone is randomly spotted, probably not. The film festival Kit is judging starts tomorrow and LFW on Friday, so hopefully stuff happens then.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2023 5:12 PM

R24 Some questions more fun than twitter whining:

1. Will joe and bash be spotted before joe heads back to Atlanta? 2. Will Maia and Kit meet up again before ACGGTTAT comes out? 3. Will ACGG or HTDBW come out first? 4. Bets on when we'll next see Bash pop up in Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2023 5:12 PM

Bash will pop up in Atlanta for their anniversary I suspect, whenever that is? March? April? I think if Kit and Maia do they'll pull a Joe and Bash and stay inside. HTDBW first surely seen as it at least has a publicly announced platform?

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2023 5:16 PM

Hopefully Joe pops up at LFW, Kit and Maia didn't meet up for Valentine's Day and generally don't put much effort into meeting up unless they're on the same continent so (if they're even still a thing) I'm saying no unless work has them in the same general area , no clue.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2023 5:16 PM

Oh, and regarding the movies I'll say they'll come out around the same time period, late summer/early fall.

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2023 5:17 PM

R20 That person and the other one mentioned before (and a few others) make it very hard to like Joe and Bash sometimes. They are so fucking embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2023 5:21 PM

I wonder when they’ll start promoting Heartstopper season 2. I think last year they only announced it about a month in advance, and Netflix does tend to do that, but I noticed them posting teasers for shows coming out in May this week, so possible we might get something sooner.

by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2023 5:22 PM

I know the show isn't just Joe, but, would be a real shame if he was still filming when they promote the series, zoom interviews just aren't the same

by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2023 5:29 PM

R33 Oh yeah, that would suck - I'm really hoping they're intentionally scheduling the season 2 promo around AT LEAST Joe and Kit, if not all of the main cast.

by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2023 5:31 PM

Omar and Edvin popped up at Fallon over a month after the show came out, maybe they’ll similarly extend promo for Heartstopper if they haven’t worked it out with Joe’s Marvel schedule already.

by Anonymousreply 35February 15, 2023 5:32 PM

I'd love them to do US TV interviews mainly because Holly would need to style Joe again and I needed some well styled hot Joe in my life

by Anonymousreply 36February 15, 2023 5:36 PM

Not sure if this was posted, but Yaz made this list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 15, 2023 5:49 PM

R31 the Twitter fans are the worst part Of the show. Both the creepy old women who are hyper invested in Joe and bash and the people who clearly want to fuck kit and despise Joe and bash. It’s wild as the three of them are so likable and chill

by Anonymousreply 38February 15, 2023 5:50 PM

R37 Actually did read the rest before posting, but Frankie Corio's influences are Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 39February 15, 2023 5:51 PM

R36

yes, i need Holly to do her thing and put Joe in more bot looking outfits. I also need him to never step near Bash’s stylist because the looks are eeekkk. Like there are plenty of promo opportunities for the show so i would like to see kit & joe in something.

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2023 5:52 PM

Really? I've liked Harry's looks for Bash, with the exception of the Children's Emmy one. My favorite is the JW Anderson and Burberry look:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2023 6:11 PM

R41 That was the only good one.

by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2023 6:14 PM

I hated the Emmys look but thought GQ was hot and the above was okay. I'll reserve full judgment till I see another look.

I know Will has a relationship with YSL and it suits him but would also love to see Joe in something from YSL.

by Anonymousreply 43February 15, 2023 6:17 PM

Did harry do the NTA's too? That was pretty awful. I didn't mind the GQ awards because he showed off his hairy legs. I do appreciate R41 since I got to learn that Bash is more built than I thought he was. Points off for no nipples though. Holly would have given us nipples.

by Anonymousreply 44February 15, 2023 6:20 PM

R44 Bash keeps his nipples for his man. He's loyal that way.

by Anonymousreply 45February 15, 2023 6:24 PM

Bash is far more built than i expected too. I hope he and Joe are putting his upper body strength to good use, this trip

by Anonymousreply 46February 15, 2023 6:32 PM

R41 Bash has a great upper body, his shoulders and arms look so good there.

I would’ve preferred him wearing only the black trousers that night. Give the people what they want.

by Anonymousreply 47February 15, 2023 6:48 PM

So kit is at the Dunhill BAFTA party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 15, 2023 6:52 PM

R48 I’m interested to see the tux. Brady’s photos and clips get a lot of play but the filters and edits he uses don’t actually make Kit look better. He’s so photogenic already. Is this the same party kit, Joe and Bash went to together last year?

by Anonymousreply 49February 15, 2023 7:04 PM

R49 Yeah it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 15, 2023 7:08 PM

R49 yeah it is. Brady's filters are so fucking emabrrassing. His grooming is good but jesus

by Anonymousreply 51February 15, 2023 7:08 PM

Cori tonight.

r51 Yeah, waiting for some actual good pictures of Kit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 15, 2023 7:19 PM

Joe and Bash, show up for a reunion, go on.

by Anonymousreply 53February 15, 2023 7:22 PM

R50 Any chance they're also there tonight, or would we know by now?

by Anonymousreply 54February 15, 2023 7:23 PM

R54 Getty have started posting the photos, so that’s how we’d find out

by Anonymousreply 55February 15, 2023 7:24 PM

Speaking of, here's Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 15, 2023 7:26 PM

Oh Taron is there. Take a picture with him please Kit

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2023 7:27 PM

R56 He looks great. Like his hair

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2023 7:28 PM

Makes me question whether Joe is actually in London, I think if he was he would have gone to that event as it's linked to GQ as well, unless it was a last minute trip maybe so he'd already declined

by Anonymousreply 59February 15, 2023 7:38 PM

R59 might also just be that he's only there a few days and wants to spend the whole time with his boyfriend to be fair. if he actually only arrived back on Tuesday and has to leave again Saturday or Sunday plus has long hours on set (as it seems from the times he posts on social media) I can understand wanting to just spend time with Bash who he hasn't seen in a month

by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2023 7:40 PM

These events take hours to get ready for and last forever. It's not something you just pop into. I really didn't expect to see him anywhere if he's in London.

And Joe rarely goes to events anymore. The last one that wasn't related to HS was probably the McQueen fashion show back in October unless I'm forgetting something.

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2023 7:47 PM

R61 I assume the reason that kit goes to so many more things is not because he is invited and Joe isn’t but just more interest. Sometime Joe might not be on the list (Vogue love kit for example), but often it seems like it’s probably just not his thing. It’s possible He doesn’t get invited anymore because he always says no! Between that and never posting on sm, you have to wonder how much attention Joe really wants. Seems like he doesn’t really know himself

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2023 7:53 PM

R62 I don’t think Joe declining events when he’s filming a show actively will decrease his future invites at all or means he doesn’t want to attend anything. He may be back in London this week but Dunhill and GQ are hardly monitoring that and striking him off the list for future invites. By that logic Kit will never be nominated for a Kid’s Emmy again because he no showed. I think they’re both hardworking and in their limited time off have to pick and choose what to do. Kit had the full month of December after Brazil off while Joe went straight to work on Agatha and then the Emmys and then back to Agatha, so now he has the energy to go to a lot more events. Joe has been working consistently but I’m guessing after Agatha filming ends he’ll attend a good but more stuff, as he did in the summer prior to The Trials and HS filming

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2023 7:58 PM

R63 there was absolutely no shade to Joe in my comment. Just observing that from way back in like June last year Kit attends more things and I think it’s unlikely that Joe isn’t invited to them

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2023 8:01 PM

R64 nah sorry I didn't read it as shade, I just don't necessarily think it's that Joe "chooses" not to attend as much. Just from what I recall, after they both lived in London because obviously prior to then Kit attended more, I think things were pretty even for them through the start of HS filming? Both went to 2 PFW shows, both did the con, etc. Maybe I'm misremembering, but I think the one thing Kit went to over Joe that stood out was Venice. And there I frankly do think WME had a hand in it, and it's before Joe signed with CAA or Marvel was announced. It's only since November/December I've noticed Kit going to a lot more and I'm guessing it has a lot to do with Joe actively working right now; wouldn't be at all surprised if Kit is filming something cool soon and they switch and Joe attends a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2023 8:05 PM

R63 Yeah, I feel people forget how much Joe's been constantly working. He hasn't had a break while everyone else has. I read some comments about how Kit's off making a career for himself being a fashion darling and going to other events and saying Joe's doing nothing for himself, while Joe's filming a MCU show . He went from HS ending, to the Brazil con to LA to film and to the Emmy's and then back to London for a couple weeks and then to Atlanta. I'm assuming getting dressed up and going to random events is not something that's all that exciting at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2023 8:07 PM

R65 I’m really interested to see where Kit is heading because of the way he is being managed. Going fashion and Vogue makes sense and it’s cool they didn’t go full teen idol but that would have also made sense. I love the weird places he shows up.

by Anonymousreply 67February 15, 2023 8:09 PM

R66 I have to ignore the insane comments at this point; both saying Kit is the more ambitious and fashion darling one, and the ones functionally blaming Kit for his own popularity. Fans are nuts. I think people forget how rare it is to even be able to make a living as an actor at all, let alone have your first leading role (Kit) or first role ever (Joe) lead you to fame, Emmy nominations or wins, high fashion invites and promo, Marvel projects, or a big three agency. For anyone, but especially for young out queer teens, they are absolutely demolishing it right now. Very deserved

R67 I can see Netflix really pitching him and Joe as a package deal to fashion magazines going forward too. Netflix clearly got Yaz her Vogue cover - no judgment, she looked great, but the 4 cover stars were all from Netflix shows that month. GQ MOTY was huge for their engagement. Trying to land them something comparable, maybe even a Vogue feature, might be something the Netflix PR is hustling for.

by Anonymousreply 68February 15, 2023 8:12 PM

And Joe is for sure invited to shit. Nell and her hanger-on boyfriend go to all kind of random events, and if they are invited as D-list celebs no way other celebs aren't being invited or could ask to attend. Same with Bash honestly. He kinda goes nowhere lately too.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2023 8:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2023 8:21 PM

R69

Who is Nell?

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2023 8:23 PM

R71 bash's bestie. she's an actor and her boyfriend is a celeb chef, who is at the Creed III premiere tonight

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2023 8:25 PM

I think celeb chef is generous

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2023 8:26 PM

Her boyfriend being so much older is wild to me; them hanging out with 17 year old Joe must have been bizarre

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2023 8:26 PM

R73 True, not exactly sure what he does. Dates hot younger women with better careers than him basically.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2023 8:27 PM

R66 For sure. Someone mentioned the McQueen show in October. With the exception of the holidays, Joe’s been pretty nonstop working (and presumably long hours) since then. I do think he makes the effort with events that he thinks will serve his career though, when he can. Him prioritizing the Emmys when Kit didn’t was an example. (To be clear, not shading Kit at all, that was his prerogative, but definitely seems more important than random fashion events.) And I remember that just Joe and Bash went to the BAFTAs last year, I think? I think Joe’s more ambitious and focused than a lot of people (not necessarily here!) have given him credit for, especially pre-Marvel casting when so many were convinced he had no aspirations for a big career outside of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2023 8:31 PM

Surprising Nell on her birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2023 8:31 PM

R70 you don’t often see him in classic looks anymore. He looks hot. Still hoping we get a picture of him and Taron

by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2023 8:38 PM

R62 Kit (and Joe) both get many more invites than events they actually attend, especially with Joe mostly in the US and unable to attend any events right now.

The events Kit’s gone to this year (so far) have all connected to something he’s done previously. He worked with BAFTA on the mental health campaign, worked with Sam Mendes who directs The Lehman Trilogy, etc. He’s good about networking and strengthening relationships.

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2023 8:51 PM

Kit never looks better than when he is wearing classic tailored dinner suits -- I think a Savile Row sponsorship would be great for him.

Is it my imagination, or are bullshit awards shows proliferating like mice these days? I would think that the cast would be becoming increasingly selective about which legit events to attend at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2023 8:52 PM

Kit was walking around with his headphones an hour before Brady posted him ready for the event. Brady must be really fast and efficient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2023 8:55 PM

R80 Definitely are. They’re easy engagement bait.

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2023 8:56 PM

R80 they are; there’s a reason the castmates have only engaged with the bigger more reputable ones. Makes sense the show Instagram posts more of them to increase engagement but to be honest if either Kit or Yaz won this LGBTQ thing or Joe or Yaz got a Queerty I think the extent of their reaction would be “oh, nice”.

by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2023 8:58 PM

Joe and Kit can afford to be very fussy about events. Hopefully we’ll see Joe do more in the US if filming allows.

Pleased that Kit is championing mental health issues. I imagine that’s something he feels strongly about.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2023 8:59 PM

R83 Yaz barely acknowledges anything which is sort of hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2023 9:11 PM

R84 Yeah, also interested to see if Joe’s able to take advantage of being based in the U.S. Someone mentioned the GLAAD awards, which has two ceremonies (weirdly) in March and May. Heartstopper got a nom, not sure which ceremony their award would be presented at. Looks like they’re up against a few of the shows they beat at the Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2023 9:12 PM

Speaking of social issues, it’s a nice coincidence and point of alignment that two of the causes Bash and Joe both seem to be most passionate about (queer causes and refugees) are the exact same and predate the show. Bash has been volunteering with Choose Love for years and Joe with the Syrian Refugees IOM petition.

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2023 9:14 PM

R81 the make up artist from heartstopper mentioned that he requires barely any makeup and that must be an easy go to hair for him as Brady does it so often. Still, an hour is impressive

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2023 9:15 PM

R86 The first GLAAD show would the one to go to. That's when they announce most of the TV/movie awards

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2023 9:16 PM

R89 That could work for Joe then, schedule permitting. I guess we’ll see.

R87 It is nice. Joe got spammed with racist hate comments for months after he posted an Insta story about the UK’s disparate treatment of Ukrainians vs. Black refugees last year. He really gets it from all sides.

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2023 9:19 PM

It would be cool if Joe attended with some of his colleagues. Aubrey must be the hottest bisexual in the world rn, with the exception of Kit.

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2023 9:34 PM

R90 yeah, I will make the necessary caveat here that this is not directed as shade towards any other cast member, especially Kit. I know sometimes comments are made uplifting Joe or Kit and there’s a snide undertone degrading the other so want to be clear that’s not intended at all, I think Kit is very socially conscious and a great person. The whole cast is actually and I blame none of them for barely posting anything and acting like ghosts online.

But it is funny that what the online HS fan mob demands is that you care passionately about every issue, but when they like you, even total silence on those issues is read as agreeing with them whereas when they dislike you, active signs you are very socially conscious are ignored. They are, again, all really good people and I genuinely think all care about and vote in accordance with liberal issues, but Joe is blatantly the most politically passionate member of the cast.

Trans issues: Joe has tweeted and posted about them multiple times, posted several petitions to ban conversion therapy for trans youth, he attended trans pride before the show, and brings it up in interviews. Racial issues: he posted about racism against black refugees and the Meghan Markle situation. Refugee rights: his work pre show and ensuing tweets and posts. Working class rights: supporting the teacher’s strike and liking/RT other tweets about poor kids accessing the arts. Plus actively lobbying instead of just infographics on Instagram; again the IOM petition and using the IOM pride speech to lobby for change to a specific law instead of just a candy floss saccharine speech about pride. Yet somehow he’s still deeply problematic to the fanbase. The mind boggles

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2023 9:38 PM

R92 it’s like the line in the Gamer article about Bash and the HP game that really stayed with me (not the first time it’s been used but I’m not going to look up the quote) - Those who do a lot are always expected to do more. Perfection was demanded early and Joe and Bash couldn’t meet it, largely because of their relationship. They probably won’t be forgiven for that.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2023 9:46 PM

I just realised how dramatic I sounded. They won’t be forgiven by the chronically online fanbase. Even the HP stuff died down with Bash. The real world of celebrity if very different to whatever goes down with th HS online base

by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2023 9:54 PM

R94 oh in the real world minus pink news they would and will be liberal darlings. Gay young wholesome couple who fundraise for social issues constantly? Doesn’t get much better

by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2023 9:57 PM

R94 Reminds me that John Boyega tweeted a few days ago about being excited about The Flash and everyone had to tell him what ezra miller did. Even celebs and people who don't spend their lives online don't keep up with actual big celeb scandals, let alone the pointless fake ones Joe and Bash are in.

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2023 9:59 PM

Kit with Araloyin Oshunremi (who plays Otis in HS) and Hope Ikpoku Jnr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2023 10:49 PM

R97 I knew I recognized the Otis actor from something, he’s in Top Boy as well. Kit looks good.

Sort of random but given the “twink death” Twitter Trend I wonder how the cast will age. Will will probably be fine. Just based on Bash’s parents, he’ll probably stay looking pretty good. Joe and Kit I’m hopeful for but who knows

by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2023 10:54 PM

They all seem like they take of themselves, so I don’t really expect them to age too terribly.

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2023 10:57 PM

R98

hopefully there is no balding or else they can end up in a prince william type situation

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2023 10:58 PM

My guess is that Joe and Kit will stay very attractive in their 20’s but then suddenly look much older in about 10 years. Joe won’t be able to play the young twink and Kit won’t be able to play the young heartthrob. They’ll likely both transition more into character actors as they get older. I expect both Will and Bash to remain more classically good looking.

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2023 11:02 PM

R101 my hope for both Joe and Kit is that their bone structure will save them, along with fairly newfound male understanding that skincare helps aging. A lot of the male celebrities who’ve aged poorly (Leo DiCaprio) both don’t work out, didn’t seem to really care for their skin, and have rounder softer faces. Kit has fairly soft features but a good jawline which should help, and while Joe is very pretty his jawline and cheekbones/browbones are very defined. I don’t think he’ll Suddenly look like a traditional leading man but I can see him going the Ben Whishaw route who still looks good for his age imo

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2023 11:09 PM

R98 I think in Kit’s case he could have a bit of danger around his hairline but that’s so easily resolved now I can’t see it being a problem. Joe will of course age out of twink (though these at 19 he’s still got awhile), I think it’s possible he could grow into his face even a bit more but with his frame at some point he’s going to have to put a bit of bulk on or he will look too gaunt. Despite Leo D being the main twink death meme I’ve seen, he was still be cast as the hot protagonists right up until a few years ago, even looking tired as hell. Though the filter Luhrmann had to run him through for Gatsby was on the RuPaul setting. Point being I think Kit could have a long career as the hot leading man even if he doesn’t stay fresh. You never know with Joe, maybe in the future there will be more roles for sexy slim 30 something gays. A man can dream

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2023 11:15 PM

R103 timothee paving the way might help. He’s not getting cast as just teens, he’s being cast for characters at or around his actual age. I know he’s straight which makes it a bit easier for him than Joe but all the same. Joe will probably naturally put a little weight on, he seems naturally thin but also has a teenage metabolism so while I don’t think he’ll ever be built he’ll probably gain 10-15 lbs even with no diet changes just naturally.

Fair point re Kit though again I’m hopeful he’ll age better than Leo. I think Will and Bash will age very well

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2023 11:18 PM

Unrelated but it’s genuinely fascinating how idolized Alice is in the fanbase. Tweets like this make me laugh because they do realize she makes a lot of money off Patreon, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2023 11:21 PM

R105

yeah, she is not a starving writer anymore and its weird for fans to treat her like she is.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2023 11:26 PM

R104 I’m glad you mentioned Timothee. he’s the clear comparison for Joe really and a good blueprint. Character actor but the characters he plays are hot, which suits his presentation.

Joe’s got great hair, a great smile and a great jawline, he’s got good foundations. Same for Kit, plus while Joe has nice skin Kit’s is basically flawless. They’ll both be fine.

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2023 11:31 PM

R105 All she does it fleece fans lately. Patreon and constantly rereleasing old materials with new covers

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2023 11:44 PM

I’m trying to think of a diplomatic way to say this, but I think some of the issues that affected Leo’s aging (excessive drinking, being too stereotypically straight to give a fuck about his skin) won’t hit the HS cast too hard.

by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2023 11:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2023 11:47 PM

No Taron pic. Why do you hate me Kit

by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2023 11:48 PM

A bit of Kit in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2023 11:58 PM

Love the Kit content but Bash and Joe being so devoted to being off the grid is haunting me

by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2023 12:00 AM

R113 I miss Joe and his ugly hat

by Anonymousreply 114February 16, 2023 12:06 AM

R99 I mean Kit and Will both seem to be smokers, but hopefully for their sake they’ll be able to kick that habit.

by Anonymousreply 115February 16, 2023 12:39 AM

Kit’s dad and uncle (maternal side) are completely bald so fingers crossed for him.

by Anonymousreply 116February 16, 2023 12:42 AM

His older brother is doing okay so far, but if push comes to shove there are fixes for that.

by Anonymousreply 117February 16, 2023 12:55 AM

Joes dad being a total unknown makes his genetics sort of a wildcard but hopefully he’s safe from baldness

by Anonymousreply 118February 16, 2023 3:05 AM

R118 Would be tragic to lose those curls. I always think about Joe’s dad being a big question mark when the Wiccan discourse flares up and people so confidently say he has no ethnic Jewish heritage. To be fair he probably doesn’t, and maybe it would make no difference to people even if he did, but we know nothing about that side of Joe’s family.

by Anonymousreply 119February 16, 2023 3:17 AM

R119 if the curls start going Bash will pour the Croft family fortune into saving them

by Anonymousreply 120February 16, 2023 3:27 AM

R119 It definitely wouldn’t make much of a difference.

by Anonymousreply 121February 16, 2023 3:35 AM

On the curls, I wonder if he would ever grow them longer? With his filming schedule over the next few years he might be wedded to that one cut for consistency but I think he’d look cute with it a bit longer as well

by Anonymousreply 122February 16, 2023 3:41 AM

Charlie grows his hair a bit longer later in the comics, so if they want to stay faithful to that aesthetic Joe will probably grow his hair out a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 16, 2023 3:43 AM

I know fans expect Joe to grow his hair out that long, but Charlie has wavy hair. Joe's hair is curly. It'll take ages to grow that long.

by Anonymousreply 124February 16, 2023 3:46 AM

Yeah, I have trouble envisioning Joe with longer hair. They do style his curls very nicely for Charlie though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 16, 2023 3:50 AM

The con length was great. Would love him to go back to it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 16, 2023 3:53 AM

Jesus he’s a cute twink. He looked great that day.

by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2023 4:46 AM

R127 he’s straight up gorgeous. Bash is hot as hell but imo he still scored like crazy.

Unrelated but pretty sure they’re both taking a SM break. I obviously don’t follow everyone they do but of the ~25 follows I have overlapping with them, neither has liked anything since the 13th. Good for them

by Anonymousreply 128February 16, 2023 4:59 AM

Joe’s liked posts from Lady Gaga, Gay Times, and Aubrey Plaza in the past 24 hours or so.

by Anonymousreply 129February 16, 2023 5:04 AM

R128 I don’t know about Bash but Joe’s been active, I noticed that he liked multiple Rihanna posts on the British Vogue account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 16, 2023 5:05 AM

Let’s not forget joe liked Bradley’s latest post on ig…

by Anonymousreply 131February 16, 2023 5:05 AM

Never mind I’m stupid (don’t follow Lady Gaga Aubrey or BV)

by Anonymousreply 132February 16, 2023 5:07 AM

R129 Bella Ramsey too. Bash does still seem to be laying low, though.

by Anonymousreply 133February 16, 2023 5:07 AM

Bella Ramsey’s content has been killing it. If Pedro is your thing they have posted some hot photos of him.

by Anonymousreply 134February 16, 2023 5:11 AM

I wonder if they’re in London or somewhere else in England like with Bash’s sister. She’s posted on her stories before about renting out a guest house on her property. Speculating based on not seeing them for 2 days and one random Twitter account saying they saw Joe, so this is a flimsy claim based on nothing as Joe might not even be in england

by Anonymousreply 135February 16, 2023 5:12 AM

Would be funny if that random Twitter user had just spotted a curly-haired doppelgänger.

by Anonymousreply 136February 16, 2023 5:14 AM

Atlanta_filming replied to someone earlier today (or I guess yesterday now) saying that Agatha was filming on stage, so he might be back. Or he might have never gone to England. Or he might not be needed this week.

by Anonymousreply 137February 16, 2023 5:17 AM

R111 I was just looking at the Attitude Instagram account and noticed that Taron liked yet another Kit-related post. I’m still kind of delusionally hoping that Kit or Taron post a picture of them together in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 138February 16, 2023 5:23 AM

I wonder how big of a role Joe’s/Billy’s (maybe) boyfriend will play in Agatha. I see he’s not followed anyone from the cast, and Joe hasn’t followed him, though that doesn’t really mean much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 16, 2023 5:25 AM

His casting was buried in an a broader article about the show, so I’m kind of expecting his screentime to be minimal.

by Anonymousreply 140February 16, 2023 5:28 AM

I wonder if kit was forced by pr to lie about being bisexual, it seemed so forced.

by Anonymousreply 141February 16, 2023 5:29 AM

R141 Let’s not do this.

by Anonymousreply 142February 16, 2023 5:31 AM

R136 I dunno, Joe's pretty unique looking. not sure you can really confuse him for someone else

by Anonymousreply 143February 16, 2023 5:31 AM

R138 I didn’t even realise that was a new article about Kit when that popped up in my feed because attitude have used that image so many times. It’s wild how much of what he says is reported on. Not a bad thing, just a lot of attention to put on one queer teen.

by Anonymousreply 144February 16, 2023 5:33 AM

R137 they also said before they had no interest in the show and weren't following it anymore, so not sure how much they even know anymore. They must have gotten a shit price for the pics they took because they seem randomly salty about the show. Someone asked where they were filming a couple days ago and they said Earth

by Anonymousreply 145February 16, 2023 5:37 AM

R144 It does happen pretty often, I would feel a little bit awkward in his position. This particular quote got picked up by Attitude, Pink News, and Metro.

by Anonymousreply 146February 16, 2023 5:37 AM

R141 chill, he was upset about it for months beforehand and took Twitter breaks etc as a result. He might not be “50/50” but I don’t doubt at all he’s bi

by Anonymousreply 147February 16, 2023 5:39 AM

R143 agreed plus the timing of Aubrey and Kathryn being in NYC is too weird otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 148February 16, 2023 5:39 AM

Pink news took the same quote and made a post about kit too

by Anonymousreply 149February 16, 2023 5:40 AM

R146 This quote was from before his coming out, too. I hope he’s not bothered, but as he tweeted his piece in October and hasn’t chosen to say anything since, the endless discourse feels vaguely exploitative. (Not referring to that Attitude post, more so the many many thinkpieces his experience continues to get dragged into.)

by Anonymousreply 150February 16, 2023 5:41 AM

I agree with Kit on all this but it’s interesting how the discourse is suddenly “presuming a masc guy is straight is the worst phobia” (not from him, on Twitter) and the vile homophobia Joe faces gets no attention from gay outlets

by Anonymousreply 151February 16, 2023 5:42 AM

I wonder if he minds or not? All the articles about him and coming out?

by Anonymousreply 152February 16, 2023 5:43 AM

R147 and R142 just hit ignore. That’s a troll. He’s posted three seperate contradictory comments. He’s never watched the show but he just did and hated it but also we’re all frau who are going to mean heartstopper will get banned here, and kits not bi. He needs to pick a lane.

by Anonymousreply 153February 16, 2023 5:43 AM

R151 I legit think some people think nobody faces homophobia anymore, even gay outlets would rather talk about transphobia or biphobia

by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2023 5:44 AM

E148 I don’t think the Galentine’s photo was current. Aubrey was spotted / posted herself with brown hair a few days prior. Guessing that post was from her SNL week in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2023 5:45 AM

R152 My complete random guess is that it’s probably a little weird for him, but he’s not bothered enough to stop casually talking about his experience and about his community in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 156February 16, 2023 5:47 AM

R154 to clarify I think the outlets know it exists, they just do what sells. Sadly for some (not attitude, more pink news) that’s just whatever appeals to Twitter teens. I think to be fair to Attitude, if Joe spoke about the homophobia he experienced they’d report on that too

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2023 5:48 AM

R155 And we’re back to square one.

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2023 5:50 AM

Lord they make it hard. Without seeing them either together or separate who knows; can’t really imagine they’d spend valentines apart involuntarily especially after a month apart so whether it’s Joe in London or Bash in Atlanta I’d guess they’re together

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2023 5:53 AM

I’m genuinely going to be curious about the Cuban movie and if kit and Maia do joint interviews what the dynamic will be.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2023 5:55 AM

R151 I wonder if many of the people who talk about it online have met a masc gay man in their life, and how little fucks they would give what anyone thought about them. It’s sad for Kit that because of his career he gets accused of queerbaiting - completely unfair. but in the real world my straight passing friends don’t give a fuck if you realise they’re gay (to be clear - I do not have this problem…)

by Anonymousreply 161February 16, 2023 5:55 AM

R160 I imagine friendly, but I also wonder if it’ll fall on Maia to do most of the press on her own as the protagonist.

by Anonymousreply 162February 16, 2023 5:59 AM

Why does Kit go to events by himself so much? You’d think he’d take Will with him or someone. Especially as he’s said he finds it all a bit overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 163February 16, 2023 6:03 AM

R160 it’s hard to know. Some of their posts (mainly hers) during the whole thing seemed pretty soppy for two people who were just fucking. And she met all his HS friends etc. I agree with the majority that it probably always open but they did seem pretty loved up for awhile. Maybe they will hook up again during publicity and it will be super steamy or maybe it will be awkward as hell - I would enjoy either tbh

by Anonymousreply 164February 16, 2023 6:05 AM

R159 We'll probably never know one way or the other. He could be back by now if he was actually in London. No telling when he actually even went there either (if he did).

by Anonymousreply 165February 16, 2023 6:07 AM

Since Argentina it’s been quiet between Kit and Maia so the best indication of whether they’ve stopped seeing each other is what if anything they do around Kit’s birthday next month.

I think if the film’s with Netflix they’re going to want Kit for a lot of the PR. Maia’s the lead but he’s the golden goose. I reckon they’ll be pretty relaxed with each other either way.

by Anonymousreply 166February 16, 2023 6:41 AM

Since nothing is going on, this is old news but just randomly noticed Joe took a pic in NY in the exact same spot he did a gay mating dance with Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 16, 2023 6:53 AM

I don’t understand the weird filters people throw on him and Kit, but joes bone structure is next level

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 16, 2023 6:54 AM

R167 Joe's pic

thrilling I know!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 16, 2023 6:54 AM

R169 I noticed too… 100% this photo went to Bash before it was posted on Insta

by Anonymousreply 170February 16, 2023 7:00 AM

R167 the funniest part of all that to me was Connor and Bash’s brother taking a photo there clearly to mock Joe and Bash. Very much older sibling vibes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 16, 2023 7:03 AM

This photo is sending me. They’re so funny

by Anonymousreply 172February 16, 2023 7:05 AM

New York, the last time I spotted Joe wearing distinctly his own clothes (aside from Holly dressing him).

by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2023 7:06 AM

Little Joe just missed his hot boyfriend. Forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2023 7:07 AM

R163 Will probably either doesn’t want to go or Kit doesn’t get a +1. Maybe he’ll pop up at JW Anderson with Kit.

R166 After he was a no-show in her year-end posts and seemingly nothing happened on Valentine’s Day, I’m almost ready to call it. That being said, I’d be really surprised if they’re on bad terms, so maybe he’ll get an Instagram Story from her for his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2023 7:08 AM

R170 that happens a lot; either they or Their friends will post something I presume was exchanged privately first. The photo of the pond, the photo of Connor and Nick. I noticed from the shape of the photo (I know that sounds weird) and the way will positioned the caption on Instagram that his story for Joe’s birthday was likely taken and sent as a Snapchat originally rather than an iPhone photo. Considering it was a close up of Joe smiling and about to nap I’m guessing he took a Snapchat to send to bash from the Trials and repurposed it for a birthday post.

by Anonymousreply 176February 16, 2023 7:09 AM

I suspect whether Joe was in the UK or not will be one of those things we'll never know for sure, a bit like last year sometime when someone spotted them at the airport (I think) so we assumed they'd gone on holiday, but they were never spotted again

by Anonymousreply 177February 16, 2023 7:16 AM

You’re doing gods work

by Anonymousreply 178February 16, 2023 7:17 AM

Presuming Joe was back. Am going to be a bit smug - I predicted Bash would be in a play based on him following Chichester theatre related people and his mum liking their posts and I was right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 16, 2023 7:17 AM

He’s also replacing timothee who was originally set to play his role which I’m sure made him cum on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 180February 16, 2023 7:19 AM

Funny that he replaced Chalamet once it moved away from the Old Vic.

by Anonymousreply 181February 16, 2023 7:21 AM

His head shot is fantastic

by Anonymousreply 182February 16, 2023 7:22 AM

Definitely seeing this one, I love Eileen Atkins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 16, 2023 7:30 AM

R179 If Kit gets Hercules you need to start charging for your predictions if that was you who said that

by Anonymousreply 184February 16, 2023 7:31 AM

Tickets are up for anyone interested in going. Sounds like he’s going to need an American accent for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 16, 2023 7:32 AM

He and Joe can talk in American accents to each other

by Anonymousreply 186February 16, 2023 7:33 AM

R184 yeah, same person. Given I also spotted Joe in the very background of bashs birthday video days before he posted, if kit is Hercules I’m pitching myself as the next mystic Meg.

R185 he did a decent American accent in love death & robots so I’m optimistic. DL needs to strategize for booking in every night of the play.

by Anonymousreply 187February 16, 2023 7:35 AM

Rooting for y’all Bash stans making the trip over there for this. The pricing is cheap (or maybe I’m just traumatized from booking theater tickets for NY in March), so you guys could easily make the trip over and see him multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 188February 16, 2023 7:41 AM

R179 didn’t you get something else correct as well? I think you’re already ahead

by Anonymousreply 189February 16, 2023 7:50 AM

I'm sure his stalker will be there nightly. The tickets are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 190February 16, 2023 7:51 AM

R189 I think just guessing that Joe was back on Bash’s actual birthday plus the party and Bash being cast in a Chichester play thus far. If Kit is Hercules though I will never shut up.

Joe having an opportunity to be the trophy boyfriend in Chichester will be nice after filming marvel full out for months, good for him

by Anonymousreply 191February 16, 2023 7:52 AM

R190 According to her, she won’t be buying tickets though - she’ll just happen to be doing some shopping right next to the theatre each night and bump into him.

by Anonymousreply 192February 16, 2023 7:53 AM

I wonder what sort of public posts Kit will get for his birthday? Did he get many last year? Hopefully we get a few unseen photos.

by Anonymousreply 193February 16, 2023 7:55 AM

These are some of the ones from last year. I’m pretty sure Bash posted the Dirty Dancing lift as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 16, 2023 8:01 AM

R194 joes was so funny, I loved how much that statement outraged them.

by Anonymousreply 195February 16, 2023 8:02 AM

R189 I'm pretty sure Joe's friend Lucy goes to the university of chichester too, so he can have another excuse to visit

by Anonymousreply 196February 16, 2023 8:03 AM

R194 Joe a bit salty for a birthday wish

by Anonymousreply 197February 16, 2023 8:07 AM

R197 Kit’s for Joe’s birthday that year was a black screen with “happy birthday costar” on it. They didn’t start the cute wholesome supportive stuff until after the show came out and they both experienced a lot of shit

by Anonymousreply 198February 16, 2023 8:08 AM

R198 I miss the banter between them from back then occasionally, they were especially funny picking at each other during their Q&As.

by Anonymousreply 199February 16, 2023 8:11 AM

I think Joe just is a bit salty. Love a cheeky man

by Anonymousreply 200February 16, 2023 8:13 AM

I suspect this year’s set of birthday messages will be curated and sanitised, more’s the pity. Yaz will just post a photo of her and nobody else. Joe, don’t let us down.

by Anonymousreply 201February 16, 2023 8:22 AM

R201 I suspect Joe’s will be the most sanitised of all. Probably a retred of the GQ shoot and something about how proud he is to be his friend. Nice but not fun

by Anonymousreply 202February 16, 2023 8:31 AM

Brady posted more of Kit last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 16, 2023 8:50 AM

My posting abilities were locked for a while after making this thread. I was disappointed to come back to 0 discussion about how the pants fit Kit after the discussion in the last thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204February 16, 2023 8:54 AM

Evidence!

by Anonymousreply 205February 16, 2023 9:04 AM

So there’s a season 2 trailer in the can somewhere, Bel Priestley talked about seeing it:

[quote]I play a girl called Naomi and I have a very strong friendship with Elle. I think [it will] be really nice for everyone to see two trans girls conquering the world. Netflix have done a really good job at breaking more boundaries in season two. They’re reaching new audiences and they’re looking at new things. [bold]I’ve seen the trailer and I’ve watched [it] and it’s going to be amazing. I’m excited for everyone to see it.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 16, 2023 9:06 AM

R206 well that sounds like Alice got her way

by Anonymousreply 207February 16, 2023 9:15 AM

I hope Bash doesn't feel like he can't announce his play because of those chronically online twerps

by Anonymousreply 208February 16, 2023 10:33 AM

R208 they haven’t left the bed yet today, he’ll post it when they have a water break later

by Anonymousreply 209February 16, 2023 11:56 AM

Apparently everyone's decided to have a lie in, the only person I've seen post or react is Doulla.

by Anonymousreply 210February 16, 2023 12:32 PM

R210 Bash has liked one of the posts on instagram, so I assume he’ll be posting about it soon

by Anonymousreply 211February 16, 2023 12:41 PM

I think people generally wait until the person themselves announces it, don’t want to steal their thunder

by Anonymousreply 212February 16, 2023 12:43 PM

Bash has tweeted the announcement over a thousand likes in a few minutes and from a quick scroll all positive if not positively effusive comments so far. There is time for the cluster of nasties to find it I am sure they will but it is a reflection just how little relevance they have in real life

by Anonymousreply 213February 16, 2023 1:12 PM

I'm guessing that any negativity will come from the Timothee stans.

by Anonymousreply 214February 16, 2023 1:16 PM

Lovely to see that all the replies seem to be positive. He’s liking quite a few tweets from fans, including (sigh) the stalker. He’s also replied to a few people. I still think he’d be better off far away from the app though…

by Anonymousreply 215February 16, 2023 1:19 PM

If nothing else it’s smart to “clear” the app so his last tweet and reply aren’t about the JKR situation. I wonder if Pink News will report this casting or if he’s only newsworthy to shit on

by Anonymousreply 216February 16, 2023 1:22 PM

R215 I am not surprised he liked her tweet she may be weird as hell but has been charmingly loyal and sweet while most of the other fan accounts he would recognise have accused him and Joe of everything under the sun and hounded them off social media. I am already clenching at the thought of any of those poisonous girls turning up as I am sure some will in the hope of seeing other cast members. Knowing Bash he will remain endlessly polite but he will know who they are and must despise them. In that context the sight of one odd but well meaning and consistently supportive devotee would no doubt be a relief

by Anonymousreply 217February 16, 2023 2:01 PM

Alice being online and not liking or posting bash’s casting. Colour me shocked. Posting about a Nintendo Switch game was more important

by Anonymousreply 218February 16, 2023 2:36 PM

Joe reposted it

by Anonymousreply 219February 16, 2023 2:55 PM

R219 the drawn heart, his favourite move. They are bloody cute

by Anonymousreply 220February 16, 2023 2:56 PM

And he liked it. Bash gets special treatment

by Anonymousreply 221February 16, 2023 2:56 PM

He needs to work on his heart drawing skills, but they make me feel so bloody single

by Anonymousreply 222February 16, 2023 2:57 PM

R218 but, I thought they were her children??! Only when she fancies it apparently

by Anonymousreply 223February 16, 2023 3:03 PM

R218 My opinion of her has plummeted from neutral but general goodwill to contempt the more I know of her. I understand collective silence on the irrational targeting of cast members so as not to fuel the fire but she was the only one who could have made a difference by nipping the Ben/Bash hate in the bud and who could at least have silenced if not erased the overt homophobia among her followers.

She stayed silence on homophobia against real life gay cast members instead defending only herself and the fictional characters she created while seeking the approval of the online psychos responsible and earning millions off the back of a male/male romance. It is disgusting and unforgivable and while Joe and Bash may not have a feud with her I certainly do as I would anyone who even tolerates the type of homophobia we have all witnessed in her fans

by Anonymousreply 224February 16, 2023 3:05 PM

R224 what annoys me most is she doesn’t even need to take “strong stances” to support them because we know she’s a coward. Literally little things. When kit was getting wueerbaiting trolls a RT of something saying “real people can’t queerbait”; when Joe Was getting shit and people said he should be recast, RT some fan tweet about how he’s the perfect Charlie; reposting bash’s casting here. She’s just a bitch

by Anonymousreply 225February 16, 2023 3:13 PM

Picture of Kit from yesterday (that I only saw because Joe liked and reposted it to his Stories, thanks Joe).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 16, 2023 5:07 PM

It was posted just before Joe posted it. Wondering if he and bash might be with Kit right now

by Anonymousreply 227February 16, 2023 5:08 PM

Three minutes is fast as hell, but the gap in time between Bash’s and Joe’s reposts of the play made me think Joe’s on set and not with either of them. It’d be nice if they were all together, though.

by Anonymousreply 228February 16, 2023 5:20 PM

Kit hasn't like anything yet.

Actually curious if they are even in London. Bash kinda waited a long time to repost about his play.

by Anonymousreply 229February 16, 2023 5:21 PM

R218 She heard you and liked the post.

by Anonymousreply 230February 16, 2023 5:23 PM

She's gonna rant on tumblr that R218 was so mean to her

by Anonymousreply 231February 16, 2023 5:24 PM

R228 I genuinely can’t figure out where they are. I would guess bash and Joe are together (city wise) right now, especially as bash is due to start rehearsing probably around mid March, so I’m guessing they want time together before that. But whether that’s London, Atlanta, or a third location I couldn’t guess

by Anonymousreply 232February 16, 2023 5:29 PM

Joe isn't too busy on set if he's reposting random pictures

And I wonder what the chances of Bash's play transferring to West End eventually for a limited run eventually. Seems to happen quite a bit. Guess it would depend on the success and reviews.

by Anonymousreply 233February 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Amy Beth posted bash’s casting. They have a really sweet friendship and she adores Joe too, very nice

by Anonymousreply 234February 16, 2023 5:39 PM

I assumed that Joe follows the dunhill account because of him attending the same event last year, but he apparently doesn’t follow the account which makes the speed of the repost/like even funnier.

by Anonymousreply 235February 16, 2023 5:39 PM

I’m speculating based on very little that they’re both in Atlanta and train spotter was a mistaken identity, considering Bash’s mum shared the news a good few hours before he did, I think he’s in a different time zone

by Anonymousreply 236February 16, 2023 5:40 PM

R235 the lack of follow makes me guess it was either sent in a group chat or he’s with Kit.

Bradley showing Bash some support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 16, 2023 5:46 PM

wouldn't Kit like it too then? Honestly Joe does like things often from accounts he doesn't follow. Or randomly doesn't like things and just shares them. Who knows. Kit also hasn't liked bash's news yet

by Anonymousreply 238February 16, 2023 5:54 PM

I’m hope this ends up being the Wasia Project song that they end up using on the show, but I have a feeling it’s going to be that “ur so pretty” song because it’s on one of the official Heartstopper playlists on Spotify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 16, 2023 5:55 PM

Hoping not hope, not sure what the hell autocorrect did there.

by Anonymousreply 240February 16, 2023 5:57 PM

R238 my question is how he would see it that fast. I presume he’s not stalking Kit’s IG tagged pics

by Anonymousreply 241February 16, 2023 6:00 PM

Instagram do suggested posts maybe from there. Even if Joe's free he would not be that free to check someone's tagged.

by Anonymousreply 242February 16, 2023 6:03 PM

R241 He follows the photographer

by Anonymousreply 243February 16, 2023 6:05 PM

R228 I didn't realize it was quite that fast.

R237 If Bash doesn't like Bradley's tweet after having liked 200 different random fan tweets I will be restarting the feud rumours.

by Anonymousreply 244February 16, 2023 6:05 PM

R238 we should never underestimated Joe’s ability to thirst over photos on Insta. He doesn’t share every photo of Kit though and usually when he does it’s after Kit has shared it. He must really like this one. Which is understandable

by Anonymousreply 245February 16, 2023 6:06 PM

R243 The photographer hasn't reposted any of the BAFTA pictures yet.

by Anonymousreply 246February 16, 2023 6:06 PM

Yes, but he often likes his photos and the guy is also tagged in that pic. And it's Kit, his friend. . Seriously not a big deal either way. He's prob bored

by Anonymousreply 247February 16, 2023 6:08 PM

R245 It is a great picture, I’m crossing my fingers that Kit uses it if he posts about the event on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 248February 16, 2023 6:12 PM

R245 from his thirst follows I don’t think Kit’s his type, and Vice versa. They probably find one another attractive as they’re not blind but I think joes thirst comments and reposts for kit and Will are him being a supportive little shit

by Anonymousreply 249February 16, 2023 6:16 PM

R248 He should change it to his pfp, but Kit and Joe are both destined to use bad pics as their pfps.

And Maia did a birthday message to her PLL love interest costar. Wonder if Kit's gonna get anything publicly

by Anonymousreply 250February 16, 2023 6:16 PM

R250

I am going to say no. I doubt they would want to bring up any dating talk between them up again

by Anonymousreply 251February 16, 2023 6:28 PM

R249 I actually agree they’re not into each other physically and that Joe’s thirst is just supportive teasing . I think you can usually tell that with costars think the other is hot. It was more an observation about Joe’s sm record when it comes to Kit and that is usual for him to share a photo of him before anyone else

by Anonymousreply 252February 16, 2023 6:32 PM

At this point I’m honestly not even sure there was ever anything but friendship there anyway

by Anonymousreply 253February 16, 2023 6:32 PM

R249 This is more a general statement than me making a judgment call on why Joe liked and shared that picture, but people thirst over men and women outside of their type all the time.

I was scrolling through Gay Times's Instagram feed and saw that 1) they've now also posted about Kit's recent comments and 2) Bella Ramsey liked it. She's legitimately a Kit fan, it should be fun for her to meet him this week.

by Anonymousreply 254February 16, 2023 6:42 PM

People take Joe being thirsty over Kit seriously because they also are thirsty over Kit. Nobody takes it seriously when he does it to Tobie since nobody finds him hot

by Anonymousreply 255February 16, 2023 6:45 PM

Some of us also take Joe thirsting over Will seriously.

by Anonymousreply 256February 16, 2023 6:49 PM

R254 and nice for Bella to meet someone who has received such high levels of attention around their statements about themselves as well. Bella isn’t the internets idol like Kit but the media is republishing basically everything they say in articles right now

by Anonymousreply 257February 16, 2023 6:54 PM

R254 agreed, but with Kit and Joe specifically that’s not the case imo. This isn’t some weird Hangup I have about the purity of Joe and Bash’s relationship to be clear, they both have their thirst follows and likes. just more that I really don’t think kit or Joe have any real attraction to one another

by Anonymousreply 258February 16, 2023 6:58 PM

R258 Obviously I'm basing this on basically nothing at all, but I've always had an inkling that Joe has a mild physical attraction towards Kit, but Kit not towards Joe. Could be entirely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 259February 16, 2023 7:01 PM

R259 that’s really interesting. Weirdly I’ve always gotten the sense they have close to none to one another but both find Will and Bash very attractive

by Anonymousreply 260February 16, 2023 7:02 PM

Love that all of the dunhill posts are under 1k likes and then the one with Kit has 17k likes.

R259 I think they both appreciate each other. Or maybe I've just seen too many slow-mo gifs of them looking at each other's lips on here.

by Anonymousreply 261February 16, 2023 7:06 PM

R260 For what it’s worth exact same impression. Very very little actual sex appeal to one another but have similar types in men. Yes I know people can find people outside their normal type attractive but Joe’s follows and boyfriend make is pretty clear he likes darker haired hairy slim muscular guys, Kit couldn’t be much more different. Then for Kit he’s mentioned slim, taller, more masc guys. Not saying Joe is femme because he’s not but he’s not the same body type as a Paul Mescal or Will or even Bash

by Anonymousreply 262February 16, 2023 7:06 PM

R260 I'd definitely agree that Kit is attracted to Will in some form, that much is clear haha. Potentially to Bash, too. Not wanting this to become a rehash of the 'Kit should be more supportive on social media' discussion, but he's just been a bit more vocal about their attractiveness. But who the heck knows. I'd love to know what Kit's male type is - I wouldn't be surprised if he likes a floppy haired, gentle Hugh Grant (in films) type as he's talked about his 'fat crush' on young Hugh Grant. Will has that sort of vibe, apart from being Asian.

by Anonymousreply 263February 16, 2023 7:07 PM

I don’t get Kit attracted to Bash vibes at all, just fondness.

by Anonymousreply 264February 16, 2023 7:07 PM

R264 I don't get it Kit to Bash either. To Will yes, to Joe, no. Joe to Kit, hard to take seriously when he also does the same thing to Will and almost sticks his tongue in Tobie's ear and calls him daddy

by Anonymousreply 265February 16, 2023 7:09 PM

R265 Joe makes it hard because he also makes incredibly intense eye contact with everyone and stares them down when they’re talking. Seeing him with just Kit I’d think “oh maybe there is some attraction there”, but then I see him do it to Yaz or Alice and think “clearly not indicative of anything”. It’s hot to see though. From Joe’s thirst follows Bash is very much his type but then again it’s hard to compete with how perfect Joe is looks wise for Bash’s very niche very specific preference

by Anonymousreply 266February 16, 2023 7:12 PM

R265 To add to this, while he's doing this he leaves no comments to Bash anymore, sometimes they leave room for Jesus in their pictures and gives him a side bro hug in public settings. It's a bit comical

I do think Joe's a pretty confident flirt though

by Anonymousreply 267February 16, 2023 7:19 PM

I wonder if Bash will always be into thin guys with curly hair. James was seemingly the prototype:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 16, 2023 7:22 PM

R268 I don’t know if the prototype, I think the timothee thirst predates him. But Tim, James, Joshua Bassett, Joe. Thin, curly dark hair, twinks. He also seems to love Joe being smaller that him given he’s constantly picking him up but James looked taller than him so I guess that part is optional. Tastes may vary but I do find Joe the hottest of the four mentioned so good for Bash

by Anonymousreply 269February 16, 2023 7:24 PM

R269 He also had the hots for Russian gymnast Artur Dalaloyan for like 5 minutes back in the summer of 2020. Of course he has dark curly hair.

by Anonymousreply 270February 16, 2023 7:30 PM

I agree that Kit isn’t attracted to Joe and from my perspective that makes me respect him just a little less…. Joking of course, just throwing my own Joe thirst in there

by Anonymousreply 271February 16, 2023 7:33 PM

R271 in a sense I do find it funny that DL seems to consensus be the most into Joe and Kit of the 4 guys, while they seem to have very little attraction to one another despite great onscreen chemistry. Good for Bash and whoever Kit’s type is.

by Anonymousreply 272February 16, 2023 7:35 PM

R270 Dalaloyan is an Armenian surname… Bash has taste

by Anonymousreply 273February 16, 2023 7:48 PM

Hot this, hot that, Joe just wanted to remind everyone of the guys he makes out with.

by Anonymousreply 274February 16, 2023 7:50 PM

R274 Joe does have an excellent life

by Anonymousreply 275February 16, 2023 7:53 PM

R267 yeah for all the looks comments and kit preference seem to have gotten to him (especially the former as it was a straight up bullying campaign) I do think Joe still is very aware that he’s gay hot, and the community overall finds him insanely attractive

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2023 7:55 PM

R276 in someways Joe seems more offended than hurt by the looks stuff now, so I don’t think it seems to have dampened his confidence much anymore. Which is great, flirty Joe is the best Joe

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2023 10:03 PM

Bash’s thirsty ass posting a several days old video of just Joe. They’re so obvious

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2023 10:16 PM

R278 missing his hot twink. Joe must not have been there at all or is back at work now

by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2023 10:18 PM

R279 with them I never know. For all we know Bash was / is in Atlanta with him. I lean that way slightly because he waited till 2pm to post his play news which is late if he was in London, but again who knows with them. Wouldn’t be surprised if Bash went to stay in Atlanta again for a little bit before play rehearsals start and neither of them is likely able to get away for a visit

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2023 10:21 PM

It's his two loves, Joe and Heartstopper being positive rep for gay people so not sure it means much about his feels of loneliness or not. Of course those two might miss each other if one is in another room

by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2023 10:23 PM

I think it's more that Bash is posting it now that he's active on Instagram again than an indicator of whether he misses Joe or not at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2023 10:27 PM

Is Kit a bit quiet rn? No post or story on BAFTA party. I’m not across his patterns but a cursory look seems like he’s quiet. Although, I know it sometimes takes awhile for him to post events stuff but do we think it’s because he’s really busy with the festival he’s judging

by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2023 10:28 PM

Either way, I hope they pick a better song to play too much while they are being emo during their separation this year. Ben Platt's Yoü and II is not it.

by Anonymousreply 284February 16, 2023 10:28 PM

R283 He liked and commented on one of Brady’s posts but has otherwise been quiet.

by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2023 10:30 PM

They’re mutually pathetic. It’s adorable.

Obviously this doesn’t mean anything as they do all have phones and presumably text one another but across IG and Twitter, the people who have liked Bash’s casting news are Cori, Tobie, Leila, Joe, Alice, and Rhea. Brad commented and was ignored. Obviously Joe liked and reposted it because he’s down bad. That said very few of them liked anything about Joe winning the whatsonstage award so it seems likely that they all understandably are much more all over each other’s social media when they’re all filming and more chill in the off time

by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2023 10:31 PM

R285 oh that was quite recent. I retract my speculation

by Anonymousreply 287February 16, 2023 10:32 PM

Even with that comment, Kit is a bit quiet. Though sometimes he's slow to like things.

by Anonymousreply 288February 16, 2023 10:33 PM

R286 Corrie does seem to be on her phone the most. I will spot her likes on Netflix stuff and other random stuff about the cast. She was also the last person to like one of Maia’s posts apart from Kit (it was during Bash’s social media hiatus - he’s usually a good bet to like her stuff)

by Anonymousreply 289February 16, 2023 10:37 PM

Yaz is at some event linked to her Variety one to watch thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 16, 2023 10:42 PM

Yaz is at events nightly. She was at something last night too. She looks good

by Anonymousreply 291February 16, 2023 10:43 PM

R290 she’s looked fabulous at every event she’s been at recently. Her beauty team is world class (though she’s a pretty easy canvas)

by Anonymousreply 292February 16, 2023 10:56 PM

She looks great, but it's hilarious that this is yet another acting accolade she's gotten over Joe and Kit. She's not even the top actor to watch from her own show, let alone from the UK.

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2023 2:21 AM

Most of her awards are for being an activist. They rarely mention her acting much. Variety mentioned she has basically only played herself so far.

by Anonymousreply 294February 17, 2023 2:31 AM

R293 in one of their many roundup posts last year pinknews (I know) declared Yaz the clear breakout star of heartstopper. Um. For all I love Joe it is very clear that Kit was a massive breakout star last year. More than the show really. She is absolutely a great trans advocate (mainly by declaring herself a trans role model lol) but the amount she’s awarded isn’t really equivalent to her impact (or future impact in this case). But I’m a bit snotty about her awards because I find her insufferable (and also sort of love that she’s so self involved)

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2023 2:37 AM

Where it’s acting talent being awarded, kit and Joe are always the only ones in the conversation minus the emmys (excepting Olivia Coleman). Where it’s about “activism” or “being an icon” it’s 90% Yaz and 10% Kit. To be fair to Yaz I do think being an out, preop or no op black trans woman ar such a young age takes huge guts, and honestly is probably fantastic for other trans youth to see. Plus she is actually very beautiful and suits Fashion well.

With no shade to the others, Joe, Bash, and oddly Rhea are the only ones I’d class as true activists in the cast. Defining activist here as being passionate and vocal about issues other than the ones that impact you. Again, really not trying to throw kizzy or Yaz or kit or anyone under the bus but their advocacy I can recall is very linked to trans or bi identities - makes sense as they’ve been mistreated on those bases and can be eloquent about them and I think all three are probably really helpful to people who identify as such, so I’m glad they’re getting those shoutouts, but not exactly without self interest. Thinking of the British LGBTQ awards here which blamed Joe fans for not voting enough for him but also say they limit the number of nominees per cast or company and “appreciate diversity” in their small print, so choosing the more popular viral lead and the black trans costar. Do hope Joe especially but rhea and bash too got acknowledgment at some point for being really passionate about identities and issues beyond their own at some point too, but in the meantime do think Yaz and in that 10% category kit are very inspirational to kids so don’t mind them getting that recognition

by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2023 2:42 AM

R295 it’s so interesting how thoughts vary. I think Kit and Joe could only be defined as co breakouts. Honestly pre marvel I agreed fully it was kit and that Joe was talented with a lot of potential but not a breakout, but I don’t see how the actor whose first role was the lead and second was a marvel main hero can be defined as anything but the breakout.

by Anonymousreply 297February 17, 2023 2:44 AM

Joe's been an activist since high school and is by far the most political out of the cast and it's very rarely mentioned. Not shade to Kit and Yaz, but they get called that simply for existing, though I'm sure their existence does help people

R297 Part of being a breakout star is breaking out of the role the actor got famous for and Joe landed MCU. Hard to argue he's currently the breakout stars right now or the one with actual results. Yaz has Dr. Who, though I'm not exactly sure how big her role actually is? Kit hasn't been announced in anything big yet, though I'm sure that's something

by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2023 2:49 AM

Okay - I just meant that in terms of global recognition Kit is most recognisable, which was my understanding of the meaning of the expression breakout star. I should have, as ever, qualified that I am far more a Joe fan. I think he’s great and landing Marvel was a remarkable

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2023 3:02 AM

R298 I maintain Kit will be young Hercules and he and Joe will break out hugely, almost comically in proportion to the size of HS (like Jared Leto and Claire Danes in My So-Called Life). They’re so talented and also genuinely really good guys so I’m hopeful for them.

For me what makes Joe a breakout along kit isn’t getting marvel, it’s the size of his role. If he was for instance just playing the role of Billy’s temporary boyfriend like Miles probably is, I’d be happy for him but not be proclaiming him a breakout. But for all marvel is cutting back on shows, the young avengers will be developed in the next few years and he’s going to be a big role to a a large audience. Think it’s undeniable that going from unknown to unexpectedly successful Netflix show to major marvel character is wild. Yaz is very successful for the size and level of talent shown in her role, but I feel less confidence about her sustained fame. The Dr Who role was smaller than I expected. If she can sustain her success though good for her

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2023 3:02 AM

R299 didn’t think you meant anything bad to kit, just think since marvel came about they’re really both breakouts. Prior to then or without that I would agree Joe has potential for success but kit is the breakout. Just think that someone who doesn’t just have the potential for name recognition but will probably have it through marvel in the next few years can’t be overlooked. Kit is the more well known name at the moment but I think the career paths they’ll both forge on the basis of this very small show are insane, and would add I think that very few people would hear Kit Connor and know exactly who he is while saying “who” to Joe locke, even if they’re bigger Kit fans.

Reminds me a little of Noah C and Lana Condor after To All the Boys; he got projects more rapidly and was the more known name immediately after but she has been getting steady leading role work since without an issue, so a few years after the films have come out think it’s fair to call them both breakouts. I do think kit and Joe have even more potential and likelihood of career highs but that’s the example I’d use.

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2023 3:13 AM

R300 it sounds like Doctor Who role is just a special guest doesn’t it, and it’s a long time until that’s released. Going to all those events is probably wise for staying in the public consciousness

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2023 3:26 AM

If you had to pick a single breakout, it would be Kit by the numbers. Fortunately, we don't need to and both Joe and Kit can be classed as breakouts.

R294 Half of them have been acting awards (Rose d'Or for Emerging Talent, Soho House Breakthrough Actress, and so on).

by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2023 3:41 AM

So now that Bash has had his next project announced… who is next do we think?? I feel like Kit has to have something coming up soon? I agree with Mystic Meg that Hercules is a good shout. Yaz as well I can see her announcing something soon

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2023 1:02 PM

R304 a lot of people are fancasting Bash as Hiccup for the live How to Train Your Dragon film and honestly just looks wise it’s a good fit. They’ll probably choose an American or younger looking actor so he can presumably do 2-3 movies but that would be cool. I stay stubbornly attached to my Hercules guess based on nothing but regardless think Kit is likely the next to be doing something sizable. Can see Will and his sister opening for another band or singer on tour perhaps.

Watch it be Bradley, that boy knows how to hustle.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2023 1:08 PM

I think it'll be Kit next as well. I have theories (not Hercules) but they're gut feelings with no evidence.

Not sure if we're still trying to figure out where Joe is, but Joe commented on Netflix's Instagram ~9 hours ago, which would have been around 5 am in London and midnight in Atlanta, so I really think he was never back in London and that person was wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2023 1:13 PM

R306 would’ve been nice for him to have a few days back in London but it also makes sense that any longer breaks he might have of a few days or so would be later in production once they’re sure they’re not running behind. Guessing you’re right that he’s in Atlanta, I can’t imagine him and Bash in London for 5 days with 0 sightings

by Anonymousreply 307February 17, 2023 1:25 PM

Bash may well be there with him, as it’s the weekend tomorrow maybe they’ll need a Target trip and be spotted lol

by Anonymousreply 308February 17, 2023 2:06 PM

Connor did a really good article about heartbreak and talks about escaping to England to stay with friends (presumably Joe and Bash, though they’re not mentioned by name) anyway, he said it was October 2021, which is wayyy before DL speculated they had broken up from what I remember. Sweet that Joe and Bash helped him through it though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 17, 2023 2:53 PM

Linking the main account since there are multiple Kit and Joe posts, Jon Magazine is selling Yearbook color versions of their covers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 17, 2023 4:15 PM

R309 he’s actually quite a good writer

by Anonymousreply 311February 17, 2023 4:24 PM

R309 that’s well written and he and Joe and bash have a great friendship but good lord can’t imagine hanging out with them fresh after a breakup, given they’re nauseatingly cute.

R310 the photos of both are good but I wish they hadn’t photoshopped Joe’s tooth back in

by Anonymousreply 312February 17, 2023 4:27 PM

R309 He's a good writer. Wonder which of the two was falling asleep during the movie. Going with Joe

by Anonymousreply 313February 17, 2023 5:03 PM

And that's not really before DL thought they broke up. The Connor thread at the time also said he was single and going to London to steal Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 17, 2023 5:08 PM

Oh, my bad, for some reason I thought DL thought they were together until early last year

by Anonymousreply 315February 17, 2023 5:12 PM

R313 poor Joe getting aired out. Agree it was probably him

by Anonymousreply 316February 17, 2023 5:18 PM

Kit & Tobbie were spoted in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317February 17, 2023 5:21 PM

God I forgot how convinced DL was that either they were having a threesome or that Connor was there to steal Bash. Also forgot the early days insistence that Joe was ugly and was punching unbelievably with Bash. How times change

by Anonymousreply 318February 17, 2023 5:23 PM

R317 Kit and Tobie are way better friends than I thought they were, they’ve been spotted a couple of times together

by Anonymousreply 319February 17, 2023 5:25 PM

R318

Honestly, it changed for the better imo

by Anonymousreply 320February 17, 2023 5:26 PM

I wonder if Tobie's been in London all this time, since he was last spotted with Kit and Will? Or maybe just there again for the weekend.

Still find it kinda funny that Kit and Will likely hang out a lot and yet never seem to be spotted together. They must just stay very local in Croydon.

by Anonymousreply 321February 17, 2023 5:27 PM

R318 That thread is funny

[quote] I hope they aren't going to hurt that child. I think Sebastian is a charmer and nice kid, but he comes from higher British society, doesn't he? Although his father married a Greek woman. And Joe is working class from North. I might be wrong, but I just don't trust this upper British class. And Joe seems so sweet and innocent. If I was his brother this kid Sebastian would hear from me.

[quote] Maybe Sebastian and Joe, being fickle teens, have already burned through their relationship, stayed friends, and now Sebastian has moved on to Connor?

by Anonymousreply 322February 17, 2023 5:27 PM

Maybe Tobie is doing whatever the voice over thing is called? You know when you record your lines again when they haven’t come out right on camera

by Anonymousreply 323February 17, 2023 5:33 PM

R319 I figured they were probably good mates when Kit gifted Tobie a $750 camera.

R323 ADR.

by Anonymousreply 324February 17, 2023 5:35 PM

R320 overall agree. I do think the pendulum has swung a bit far the other way where now even innocuous comments about the cast are taken very seriously when they’re genuinely not that deep. But I do like that DL still seems to be primarily gay/queer men commenting and that we’re more protective and rooting more for an out queer young cast

Wonder if Tobie moved to London? Weirdly it’s not surprising to me that the cast is spotted more when the non Londoners are there, they probably want to go out and do things. We know Kit, Joe and Bash have hung out, that Bash and Will and Bash and Kit did things before Joe moved to London, and never really see any of that so I’m guessing as the people for whom London is less exciting and who are more recognized and swarmed by fans they hang out a lot at their homes

by Anonymousreply 325February 17, 2023 5:36 PM

Kit and Tobie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Didn’t Alice have a panel today somewhere? Maybe they went to see that?

by Anonymousreply 327February 17, 2023 5:56 PM

I saw a clip or a story somewhere but not much else

by Anonymousreply 328February 17, 2023 6:14 PM

R325 i really enjoy this thread but I have been piled on most days for pretty basic comments that have mainly been pretty mild jokes. Is great it’s supportive of the cast but it’s gets weirdly defensive at times. It would be nice to make a joke about Bash missing Joe without 5 people jumping on to make sure I know I’m wrong. Sucks the fun out of it a bit

by Anonymousreply 329February 17, 2023 6:22 PM

I can’t stop crying, we did it kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330February 17, 2023 6:24 PM

R330 Finally!

Taron used to such a cute twink. Still handsome though.

by Anonymousreply 331February 17, 2023 6:27 PM

R330 hot

by Anonymousreply 332February 17, 2023 6:39 PM

Kit doesn’t do it for me personally, but Taron 100% does, weird when they do have some similarities

by Anonymousreply 333February 17, 2023 6:41 PM

Rocketman casting was really good since they do lookalike. Kit just needs to get a little older. I think he'll be really hot in a few years. Right now he's just too young looking for me personally

by Anonymousreply 334February 17, 2023 6:43 PM

R333 agreed weirdly; I think because I like strong bone structure (also why I find Joe and Bash hot) and while Kit is definitely attractive he has a softer face. As he ages he will probably get more defined features and get hotter to me.

Not to turn this into a “Kit isn’t supportive of his mates” thing because clearly he’s very fond of bash and Joe and they do text, I wish he’d posted about Joe’s award and Bash’s casting just as a fuck you to the Twitter contingent who make him out to be the angel compared to those two demons. That said it seems likely he’s maybe unaware of how insane his fans are which if so is great for him and I’m relieved for

by Anonymousreply 335February 17, 2023 6:45 PM

I'm the opposite, where clearly the parts I like are there in Taron but the whole package doesn't do it for me.

I wonder if he feels any type of way that Kit shot up past him in height.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 17, 2023 6:48 PM

I like a nice jaw, so Kit and Joe are my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 337February 17, 2023 6:48 PM

R335 Kinda surprised he didn't even like the post about Bash, though could just slipped his mind. Doesn't seem like he was online too much yesterday

by Anonymousreply 338February 17, 2023 6:51 PM

R338 yeah I think it’s likely he texted him when he initially heard about the casting or they discussed it then; much of the cast but especially Kit, Bash, Joe and Will probably all know what’s going on for one another casting wise long before it’s announced so if they just happen to miss the announcement post or day they never say anything about it, as they’ve shown their excitement privately before. Again genuinely didn’t mean anything negative by it, just selfishly love a casual fuck you to crazy fans as a big Joe and Bash fan

by Anonymousreply 339February 17, 2023 6:56 PM

Wiki says Taron is only 5’9” so Kits been taller than him for a while. Happy to see Dunhill finally post this. As someone previously mentioned, they know what they’re doing using Kit as the lead pic. It’s the only posts from the event that gets any decent interaction.

by Anonymousreply 340February 17, 2023 6:57 PM

Looks-wise Bash does it for me, but I’ve always been into mediterranean guys.

They’re all quite uniquely handsome. I hope they all get to keep their hair.

by Anonymousreply 341February 17, 2023 7:01 PM

R339 I get you. I was hoping they'd hang out and fans would get some pics

Kit reposted the Taron pic

by Anonymousreply 342February 17, 2023 7:04 PM

The Kit post from yesterday is the most-liked post on the dunhill account and the Kit/Taron post from today is already the second most-liked. Both by a considerable margin.

by Anonymousreply 343February 17, 2023 7:12 PM

DL would not convince me Joe and Will are besties who shares their day to day activities with each other.

Joe and Will have better friendship than before. But that's it

by Anonymousreply 344February 17, 2023 7:13 PM

R338 I wouldn't have known that the WhatsOnStage post included the announcement if other people hadn't reposted it on the slide that included Bash, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 345February 17, 2023 7:15 PM

Yeah I agree with that R344. I was the DLer that saw Bash and Kit hanging out in Maidenhead the night before Joe’s birthday, they seemed to be genuinely good friends, so I would definitely say Joe-Bash-Kit-Will are probably close as a group but maybe not individually in some cases

by Anonymousreply 346February 17, 2023 7:17 PM

R344 I think it’s more that they as a group all talk and hang out than that JOe and Will specifically are extremely close. I don’t think Joe or even Bash would individually text Will over say, Tobie about their casting or achievements but think it would more likely come up in a group text or hangout with the three of them and Kit. That’s just a guess though, could be wrong

by Anonymousreply 347February 17, 2023 7:20 PM

I do think they probably have a group chat with everyone where they'd share their big announcements. But one on one I think bash is friends with everyone or atleast most of them.

by Anonymousreply 348February 17, 2023 7:23 PM

Kit too, even with Tobie now.

by Anonymousreply 349February 17, 2023 7:25 PM

Out of curiosity and with the obvious caveat that we have no real idea (Tobie and Kit being a prime example), who would people guess are the close friendships within the cast, in that they actually hang out frequently or will stay close after the show? In “individual” capacities I would guess Joe and Kit, Will and Kit, Bash and Kit; Tobie and Joe, Bash and Will, then Cori, Bradley and Leila. Joe is definitely Yaz’s favourite castmate but I don’t know if I’d say they’re actually very close off set. Then I do think Kit, Will, Bash and Joe probably hang out a fair bit as the Londonites and being the same age and four of the most known cast members. Could be pulling all this out of my ass though and completely misjudging who is actually close

by Anonymousreply 350February 17, 2023 7:25 PM

I have never seen Kit and Joe hanging out alone. Unless it's promo season. I'm sure they are good friends but Will and Kit & Kit and Bash are closer.

by Anonymousreply 351February 17, 2023 7:28 PM

Cori/Bradley/Leila, Rhea/Cori, Kit/Will, Kit/Joe, Bash/Kit, Joe/Tobie, Yaz/mirror.

by Anonymousreply 352February 17, 2023 7:28 PM

Yaz is really a question mark. Used to think her and bash are 🤞 but don't think so anymore

by Anonymousreply 353February 17, 2023 7:30 PM

Yeah, the reality is we don’t actually know much of anything. They have full-on dinner parties that none of us would have known about without Bash mentioning it in passing. I’m not going to say x doesn’t hang out with y because that’ll probably get disproven like an hour later. Case in point, Kit and Tobie today.

by Anonymousreply 354February 17, 2023 7:30 PM

Flashbacks to when people in these threads were insistent that Kit and Joe were just work friends and then they started calling each other best/close friends 3 months later.

by Anonymousreply 355February 17, 2023 7:32 PM

R353 I’d be interested to see what would happen if Yaz moved to London.

by Anonymousreply 356February 17, 2023 7:33 PM

I don’t really get the fixation on Kit and Joe never hang out solo thus aren’t close. As others have said we don’t actually know that to be fair, but also Joe lives with Bash, his long term boyfriend and close mutual friend. I don’t think it’s a sign that he and Kit aren’t close for him to not exclude Bash from their hangouts. I do think both Joe and Kit have alluded to being good friends but not extremely close prior to S1 release and then growing s lot closer after weathering the insanity of it all. Kit hypes up Joe and Will’s projects and achievements by far the most of the cast, and next to Bash Kit is the person Joe hypes the most. I do think they’re genuinely close mates. But again re the others I have guessed but it’s hard to tell since we only know what they share and Joe and Kit especially are quite quiet on social media

by Anonymousreply 357February 17, 2023 7:36 PM

I don’t know about Will and Joe not being close. They did a play together for at least 4 months. Will was in LA with Bash and Joe and hung out with at least Bash not at the Emmy’s. I have great friends who I barely see but am in close contact with. Re kit and joe - work wives. I am extremely close to mine - we basically never hang outside of work but are in constant contact. With the about that goes on around them you’d think there would be a lot of “omfg I just met Timothee” style texts at a minimum

by Anonymousreply 358February 17, 2023 7:38 PM

Will and Bash hanging out at the beach is another thing we would've never known about without Bash posting, like R354 talked about.

by Anonymousreply 359February 17, 2023 7:43 PM

There are ones I would describe as very obvious, Kit and Will, Joe and Kit, Joe and Tobie for instance, but then others that could be very surprising. Kit and Tobie for one. I never would have pinned Kizzy and Joe as overly close, but he hyped Joe's marvel casting, posted very sweetly for his birthday, likes a lot of tweets about Agatha, and was the only cast member to repost his Whats On Stage award thing. One sign to me that Kit and Joe and Bash are all genuinely close is how well Connor J and Kit get along, clearly they've all hung out before.

Also think there are some bonds that are harder to show. Will and Joe are both low key, but the play seems to have made them a lot closer. Will was holding him like a baby outside the bar. I don't know how frequently they hang out but Jenny seems incredibly fond of Joe, going to see his play for example. Just neither of them ever posts on social media and she's almost 10 years older so they may not actively hang out as much. Rhea unfollowed Pink news after the Bash story and likes all his casting posts and they got drinks and hung out in Paris. Long term friendships from shows are so hard to know too. Like I don't think anyone would've guessed Busy Philipps and Michelle Williams would be the long term close Dawsons Creek friendship and yet.

by Anonymousreply 360February 17, 2023 7:50 PM

What I am certain of is that Bradley is weeping to not see him and Joe or him and Bash posted on anyones list.

by Anonymousreply 361February 17, 2023 7:50 PM

I think it’s worth remembering the part of them we see is the equivalent of a telephone voice, it’s not their genuine selves, it’s their work selves, who they are and who they get on with might not make sense to anyone but them

by Anonymousreply 362February 17, 2023 7:51 PM

I want an interviewer to ask them what would surprise people about their friendship. I suspect the answer is everything. Not that what we get in interviews from Kit and Joe isn’t real but it’s a very specific context. I think that messy con showed that Kit and Joe have their own thing going on that’s not the best friend challenge version of them. Though, in the last few years Netflix have really nailed down to an art form how to do a whole press tour without one interesting or revealing question being asked of the cast by any outlet, so my question is probably too personal

by Anonymousreply 363February 17, 2023 8:08 PM

This isn't obviously anything conclusive, but I like seeing who the normie friends follow out of the cast. For example, I know that for Joe it was mentioned here a while back that Lucy follows Bash, Kit, and Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 364February 17, 2023 8:09 PM

R364 that’s a good point. Kit Joe Bash and Alice she always followed, but she followed Kizzy and Tobie (interestingly not Yaz) after hanging out with them on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 365February 17, 2023 8:11 PM

R361 Bradley and Bash being BFFs (real).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 17, 2023 8:14 PM

Whereas Nell, who is Bash’s bestie follows Joe And Tobie from the cast (and Bash obviously), but not Kit

by Anonymousreply 367February 17, 2023 8:16 PM

I'm partly reiterating what others have said, but here's my take on the cast closeness. I think Kit and Will are very close and that was an instant click situation - Will told the sweet story of Kit dancing to some music when they were leaving set, and Will joined in. You can see in the vlogs that they were close back then, and they also used to travel home together every day. Joe and Bash, duh. Another instant click (in a different way, teehee). Joe and Kit had more of a slow burn friendship - getting on fine and decent mates when filming season 1, but grew much closer when the show came out and now their friendship and trust really radiates in interviews. I agree that they probably don't hang out much one on one, but that's likely mainly because there's no need to when they have Bash in the mix. I'd honestly love to see Joe and Kit interact when they think no one's watching, because while I can see that they're clearly close, I suspect we don't get their full friendship dynamic in interviews. Joe and Tobie were another instant click, clearly very comfortable with each other, but they don't get to hang out as much because Tobie doesn't live in London. I don't get a major Bash/Will closeness, and found their panel at the convention vaguely awkward and they didn't really bounce off each other. I'm sure they're good friends, but probably not best mates.

Then there's Yaz, who - as people have said - loves Joe, but I feel like she doesn't hang out with them much and probably doesn't consider them 'cool' enough. But that's only a gut feeling.

Then there's Bradley, Leila and Cori, who seem like a close trio. They also seem kind of separate from the rest of the cast, with their own friendship bubble. Cori and Kizzy seem close, also.

by Anonymousreply 368February 17, 2023 8:17 PM

R367 Meanwhile Amybeth does follow Kit. If Sam Roe was public, I wouldn't be surprised if the people he follows from the cast didn't entirely overlap with Lucy's follows either. Like I said, inconclusive but I like looking at those kind of things.

by Anonymousreply 369February 17, 2023 8:21 PM

R368 also wouldn’t be surprised if Joe and Bash not just dating but being AS attached as they are throws off people’s expectations or predictions. Also Joe’s intense if understandable preference for privacy and to some extent a quiet life comes into play. Yaz for instance actually seems to really like Joe, not just in the vlogs and posting about him but cuddling and posing with him at Attitude etc. but she does also really enjoy nights out, the club, and hanging out wi to other trans people. If Joe and Bash were more up for clubbing and going out I think there’s a decent chance we’d see more of them together but as is they maybe have s less in person friendship. Also think if it had been any night but the night of Bash’s party, Joe and Bash would’ve gone to the Wasia gig with Tobie and Kit. They went before the show

The friendships I’m most curious about are Alice, Joe and Bash and Baby Queen, Joe and Bash. They all used to be very close in those groups of 3 but since the summer haven’t seen any signs of hanging out

by Anonymousreply 370February 17, 2023 8:28 PM

R368 That’s interesting about Bash and Will’s panel, now that I think about it I don’t think I ever watched it.

by Anonymousreply 371February 17, 2023 8:28 PM

As a comment on both the panel and just generally his interviews I find Will an interesting guy. He strikes me as one of those smart himbo types - that whole orange story on the christmas video was hilarious. I think Kit also mentioned that one night when they were all out Will and he left to get some food and took hours because between them they couldn’t decide on anything

by Anonymousreply 372February 17, 2023 8:41 PM

I like Bash and Will’s dynamic and thought their panel was really fun, even though that con was a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 17, 2023 8:45 PM

R372 yeah I think will being so laidback makes his sense of humour less immediately apparent but I do find him quite funny. He seems to like lower key personalities a lot, as he and Kit have mentioned bonding over being laid back. Also part of the reason I think he and Joe have gotten closer since the play, it seems like the two of them and Honor would all hang out and aren’t super high energy. Joe on the other hand seems to really enjoy high energy personalities. Tobie, Yaz, Bash are all very active (especially Bash) and who he clicked with most S1.

I know there are different types of intelligence but I’d love to have conversations with them or see them all in longer form interviews to get a sense of who the smartest are. Joe and Kit are both well spoken, smart, and likable but I would think of the two Joe has the edge intelligence-wise. Not a cast member but Connor seems quite smart and a quick thinker.

by Anonymousreply 374February 17, 2023 8:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 17, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote]"So, we’re kind of still in the editing process for season 2," revealed Oseman. "Very exciting getting to see the episodes come together. Yeah, just really happy with how it’s looking." When asked if they needed a break as the show is set to move swiftly into the production of its third season, Osman laughed: "I do need a break. I always need a break."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 17, 2023 9:16 PM

R375 that friend is such a clout chaser. She’s the same one who made a playlist of all her tiktoks with Joe in them “for Heartstopper fans”

by Anonymousreply 377February 17, 2023 9:16 PM

Perhaps r377, but it's still a great pic.

by Anonymousreply 378February 17, 2023 9:17 PM

Can't believe Joe was trying to protect her privacy😭 Personally I won't mind if she keeps providing Joe's content.

by Anonymousreply 379February 17, 2023 9:23 PM

R376 Alice, you just had a month off.

Still ‘kind of’ in the editing process is interesting. They really are posting a lot of Heartstopper related content on the Instagram accounts - I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a date announcement before too long. I’d love to see a trailer but don’t think we’ll be getting that for a little while. Even just some stills would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 380February 17, 2023 9:27 PM

R374 seems to be universally agreed by the cast that Joe is the smart one. It also seems like he sort of plays up being young with them (even though Kit is younger), I take that from the Joe Joe nickname and some of the clips in Paris where he was being a little shit with Tobie. I think the cast might view him as intelligent because he’s political and engaged. Kit seems really thoughtful but I think he’s probably a bit funnier and a bit drier than he’s given credit for. To be brutal, Yaz seems very smart at self promotion but a bit vacuous otherwise. That being said they’re all very young - who isn’t a bit dumb at 19?

by Anonymousreply 381February 17, 2023 9:36 PM

R381 them all unanimously agreeing Joe was the teacher’s pet and the smart one in an interview was funny. Even though he made tiktoks about bombing his A levels those struck me more as an actual conscientious student doing the classic “I definitely failed” thing. Agreed Re Kit having a sense of humour. Fairly often in interview both he and Joe look like they’re about to say something to the other and then stop themselves, probably to avoid being inappropriate in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 382February 17, 2023 9:50 PM

R382 so true. The amount of times one of them says something really boring and you get the feeling that they really wanted to say something obnoxious or swear. I suspect that the exchange in the most recent video where Joe forces Kit to say he’s beautiful is part of a broader joke between them (couple of indications of this like the the You Wish tweet, and the thing about Joe’s jaw in Brazil - again which Joe essentially forced him to say). If you spend a good half of your work life rehearsing and filming snogging and longing looks you would think having some kind of ongoing banter about it would make it a bit less awkward when a scene is done. Can definitely see them winding each other up about loving it

by Anonymousreply 383February 17, 2023 10:02 PM

R383 that plus the clips someone compiled and posted in the thread earlier of Kit and Joe discussing Bash. Kit brings him up and stares at Joe waiting for him to react while Joe maintains a good poker face. You could tell Kit was genuinely delighted and smug when Joe couldn’t remember his middle name was Sebastian and that was the one time Noe seemed to actually crack a little and start laughing as opposed to playing it off

by Anonymousreply 384February 17, 2023 10:08 PM

Joe's sole weakness is spelling the word "tomorrow" right.

For anyone keeping track, it took Kit over 2 hours to like Maia's most recent post. She's officially fallen below Harry Styles. No comment, either.

by Anonymousreply 385February 18, 2023 12:25 AM

R380 Spitballing, but if the cast has apparently seen the first teaser I don't think we're any farther than a month out from seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 386February 18, 2023 12:27 AM

R385 I am keeping track because we are getting crumbs about everything. Pretty late at night to be liking her posts. I wonder if Kit and Tobie have been having a big night

by Anonymousreply 387February 18, 2023 12:31 AM

R385 It's 1:30am. I'm surprised he even liked it this late. Given the time, insufficient evidence to suggest she's below Harry. Need to wait for another IG post

by Anonymousreply 388February 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Yet another “nothing” crumb but Bash not being out with them is a very very minor hint he could be with Joe in Atlanta.

I’m wondering if Tobie is maybe in London for a LFW thing? He does seem to genuinely enjoy fashion and is famous enough for a more minor invite

by Anonymousreply 389February 18, 2023 12:34 AM

Well, Bash wasn't with them last time either. I'm not sure where Will is. He posted pics from NY and Paris and London it looks like. Maybe just posting random shit

by Anonymousreply 390February 18, 2023 12:35 AM

R385 I also think the last of comments put a line under it for now. He was even commenting on her spon con before he went to Argentina. Still some determined kit fans out there commenting on her stuff. I’m worried about how they will cope when he and Hot Loewe Hug Guy go public - poor pets

by Anonymousreply 391February 18, 2023 12:36 AM

R391 Meant to be - Lack of comment (ffs autocorrect always gets me)

by Anonymousreply 392February 18, 2023 12:38 AM

R392 Every time commented he or Maia got shitty comments so I can see why he doesn't anymore.

Though their lack of going to see each other is the main issue. Two couple holidays NYE and Valentines and they didn't spend them together.

by Anonymousreply 393February 18, 2023 12:41 AM

There’s also the fact that she went back to Argentina instead of going to England to see him for Valentine’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 394February 18, 2023 12:45 AM

So in other news, one of Joe's costar in Agatha has followed Joe's update account on insta but not his account. Which is kinda weird. Do we think they might have been asked not to follow rest of the cast yet? I don't know how these kinda things work

by Anonymousreply 395February 18, 2023 12:48 AM

R395

I would think that any type of update/stan account they would be told not to follow them either. I doubt he’s playing any type of major character so maybe they don’t care what they do, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 396February 18, 2023 12:50 AM

R395 that’s really funny. Which costar?

by Anonymousreply 397February 18, 2023 12:50 AM

Treysartorius

by Anonymousreply 398February 18, 2023 12:53 AM

Maybe he searched Joe’s name to follow him, hit the follow button on the wrong account, and hasn’t noticed yet. Which would be funny.

by Anonymousreply 399February 18, 2023 12:54 AM

R395 which account? I just stopped checking the main one because something weird is happening with it. It’s archived every post since PFW last year and its last story I saw was about Kit only which was random. Not sure how long it’s been going on - too embarrassed to follow stan accounts. Feel as a grown man I should probably know better

by Anonymousreply 400February 18, 2023 12:58 AM

R400

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 18, 2023 12:59 AM

I think that guy must play a very minor character. I don't think that spoilers could be a reason since nobody knows who he is. Maybe he just likes cute Joe pics

by Anonymousreply 402February 18, 2023 1:04 AM

Re Kit and Maia. Is Valentine’s Day a really big day in the UK? Something you would travel overseas to someone for? I’m Australian and it’s not a big thing here at all.

by Anonymousreply 403February 18, 2023 1:07 AM

Trey has good taste

R403 I dunno, it's big in the US, for me personally I never gave much of a shit. Though NYE I've never spent alone if I was dating someone at the time. Then Kit's birthday is in a couple weeks, which I'm assuming she won't go to London to see him either. She's working on an album, not sure he's actively working or just relaxing and going to events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404February 18, 2023 1:13 AM

Isn’t Maia’s show filming again? Or is it later in the year

by Anonymousreply 405February 18, 2023 1:14 AM

R405 I’m pretty sure she’s still in LA recording

by Anonymousreply 406February 18, 2023 1:19 AM

R403 Not sure about Kit, but it was notable enough for Maia that she got a Valentine's themed manicure and posted on Instagram.

R405 I don't think they're filming yet, she posted a "see you soon" story about one of her co-stars the other day, and like R394 mentioned she's in Argentina now.

by Anonymousreply 407February 18, 2023 1:20 AM

Is she in Argentina? I thought she was recording the album in LA.

by Anonymousreply 408February 18, 2023 5:10 AM

She's been in Argentina since at least yesterday, she posted two Insta Stories from the dermatology center she goes to there and they weren't old pictures because she has her Valentine's nails in the elevator selfie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409February 18, 2023 5:29 AM

Wait, just saw the time. She's been there since at least Thursday, not yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 410February 18, 2023 5:30 AM

Valentines Day is a def a commercial thing in the UK but it’s more a bunch of flowers & a card type day. I’d say it’s often quite mocked for its commercialism to be honest .. maybe that’s just the circles I roll in..

by Anonymousreply 411February 18, 2023 8:02 AM

R411 cool - I really thought I was missing something with the way some on here were talking about Valentine’s Day like it’s some kind sacrosanct holiday that people definitely wouldn’t spend away from each other. Not to say simps like Joe and Bash wouldn’t make the effort but Kit and Maia were fucking for four months (maybe still are / probably maybe aren’t). Anyway thank you for clarifying - clearly I’m not the only one it’s not a big deal for (also it feels like a really fucking straight thing, right?)

by Anonymousreply 412February 18, 2023 8:37 AM

Dream It started sending out the Bash videos. I think someone on here said they ordered one? Check your email.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413February 18, 2023 10:25 AM

He looks so built

by Anonymousreply 414February 18, 2023 10:44 AM

Wow he looks amazing R413. When was that filmed?

by Anonymousreply 415February 18, 2023 10:57 AM

Sorcha posted a random reel, it includes a tiny clip of Joe and Kit shooting the Volume 1 cover.

For anyone considering ordering Jon Magazine in color, there are a good amount left of each. 105 of the Kit cover and 153 of the Joe cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416February 18, 2023 11:01 AM

R413 Bash has such a nice speaking voice. And yes his shoulders and arms look great there.

by Anonymousreply 417February 18, 2023 11:08 AM

I don't get the obsession that fraus have with Taylor Swift, but here's another video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418February 18, 2023 11:15 AM

Someone mentioned here or on Bash’s thread that HP fans are amazed by how much he sounds like Daniel Radcliffe, which I didn’t hear at all. In these vids I totally hear it

by Anonymousreply 419February 18, 2023 11:24 AM

I mean it wouldn’t hurt you to put a book or an ornament on your bookshelf, Bash.

by Anonymousreply 420February 18, 2023 11:27 AM

These people ask the weirdest questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421February 18, 2023 12:19 PM

R421 Why is everyone obsessed with their Tesco meal deal choices? At least ask something vaguely thought provoking.

by Anonymousreply 422February 18, 2023 12:22 PM

R389 Looks like you were right, the Kit and Tobie mirror selfie was taken inside of the Feng Chen Wang residency.

by Anonymousreply 423February 18, 2023 12:31 PM

R420 I wonder where these were recorded; maybe from the HS interim housing? Seems weird his room at home would be so blank

by Anonymousreply 424February 18, 2023 12:51 PM

Someone just said he recorded them Thursday night (UK Time)… it’s a room we haven’t seen before so I’m starting the rumour that is either Joes dressing room/trailer or part of his accommodation in Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 425February 18, 2023 1:00 PM

R425 oh then definitely Atlanta, I say with extreme confidence and no proof

by Anonymousreply 426February 18, 2023 1:01 PM

R425

Thats weird that they recorded them so late then. I thought that when the Joe & Kit videos got canceled, dreamit said that they were almost done filming all the bash videos

by Anonymousreply 427February 18, 2023 1:14 PM

To be honest I wouldn’t believe a word that convention company said, from what I’ve read they’re an incredibly unprofessional company and say a lot of things to get people off their backs

by Anonymousreply 428February 18, 2023 1:18 PM

This is so funny, he really just talked to camera about burritos for however long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429February 18, 2023 1:19 PM

Glad for him that he and Joe are enjoying the fruits of his workout labour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430February 18, 2023 1:55 PM

My video was recorded 2/16 @ 9:41 Eastern so it’s definitely Joe’s temporary digs in Atlanta.

Bash also said there was a technical glitch and he had to re-record them all.

by Anonymousreply 431February 18, 2023 2:28 PM

R431 Joe in the corner listening to Bash talk about burritos

by Anonymousreply 432February 18, 2023 2:31 PM

R431 I’m imagining Joe in the other room hearing Bash ramble on about burritos and sing happy birthday. It is funny to see some of the people who paid for them originally but have since cancelled him make fun of him for doing what they asked? Like sing them happy birthday or tell them his meal deal or whatever. Either way he’s getting paid so not quite the victory they imagine.

by Anonymousreply 433February 18, 2023 2:33 PM

I always found Bash hot, but, holy fuck

by Anonymousreply 434February 18, 2023 2:33 PM

I suppose it could have 2:41 am in London, just doubtful.

Here he is explaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435February 18, 2023 2:34 PM

Making random videos at 3am in a random bare room that's not his bedroom seems unlikely, so yeah I'd go with Atlanta too

And he looks so hot.

by Anonymousreply 436February 18, 2023 2:39 PM

He and Joe were always a good looking couple but they’re legit so hot now

by Anonymousreply 437February 18, 2023 3:04 PM

R431

technical glitch? damn this company is really on top of it huh? like get it together

by Anonymousreply 438February 18, 2023 3:08 PM

Since he never shuts up about the burritos, here’s his disappointingly boring order

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 18, 2023 4:02 PM

R439 Finally found my reason to cancel him

by Anonymousreply 440February 18, 2023 4:05 PM

Brady just posted his usual elevator pic showing off his travel bag of hair and makeup accessories. I know he does many people, but hoping for a pic of Kit to follow soon.

by Anonymousreply 441February 18, 2023 5:37 PM

R441

is there any events or anything going on today? I know that tomorrow JW Anderson has his show and that might be a possibility maybe

by Anonymousreply 442February 18, 2023 5:58 PM

The two shows tonight don’t look like the kind of designers Kit would attend, but, that’s not to say there’s not a party of something for one of his usual ones

by Anonymousreply 443February 18, 2023 6:11 PM

If anything, we might see Kit tomorrow at the closing ceremony of the film festival and at JW Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 444February 18, 2023 6:21 PM

Would guess if he has anything it's maybe a mixer of eent for the film thing but that is more likely tomorro.w

by Anonymousreply 445February 18, 2023 6:26 PM

Kit just followed Bella, maybe they finally met today.

by Anonymousreply 446February 18, 2023 6:45 PM

A helpful compilation of all Bash clips posted so far - there were a few I hadn’t seen linked on these threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447February 18, 2023 8:47 PM

Can’t get over his body in those videos.

by Anonymousreply 448February 18, 2023 9:00 PM

Joe today wonder where Bash is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 18, 2023 9:27 PM

R449 he is actually ridiculously cute

by Anonymousreply 450February 18, 2023 9:29 PM

He looks so smiley and cute

by Anonymousreply 451February 18, 2023 9:32 PM

Someone took the first pic as everyone else is in the other selfies. No obvious sign it's Bash i Guess tho. But Joe actually leaving his apartment plus Bash being there pretty recently on Thursday for the videos makes me guess it's him

by Anonymousreply 452February 18, 2023 9:35 PM

R452 Joe mooching in a vintage store solo doesn’t seem very him. I’d guess even if someone else took the photo, Bash is lurking around somewhere

by Anonymousreply 453February 18, 2023 9:45 PM

If they know Joe from heartstopper they would definitely know who bash is. Maybe he is not there with him at the store.

by Anonymousreply 454February 18, 2023 9:50 PM

R454 you’d be surprised honestly. Bash was a pretty minor character and looks quite different in the show and in real life. Someone over the summer saw Joe and Will and didn’t recognize Will

by Anonymousreply 455February 18, 2023 9:51 PM

Always funny to see Joe dress like it's freezing. It's mid-50's F Atlanta

Good to see Joe and his ugly hat again.

by Anonymousreply 456February 18, 2023 10:26 PM

This is random, but I’d love to see the cast on an episode of Taskmaster (comedy challenge show in the UK).

by Anonymousreply 457February 18, 2023 10:56 PM

R449 he looks adorably sweet and happy in that fan pic.

by Anonymousreply 458February 19, 2023 12:13 AM

Cori was on a podcast, starts talking about Heartstopper about 23 minutes in. She talks about how she heard about and auditioned for the part, the character, the cast's camaraderie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 19, 2023 5:03 AM

Apologies if this has already been posted (I don’t think it has) - loving this Wiccan/Joe fan art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460February 19, 2023 7:29 AM

Maybe Bash wasn’t there as he travelled home Friday/yesterday, wouldn’t be shocked to see him at the JW Anderson show today considering his involvement in his show in September, would be quite funny if that’s the case though, Joe isn’t seen when his boyfriend is visiting but suddenly ventures out again when he’s gone

by Anonymousreply 461February 19, 2023 8:05 AM

Pretty sure I just saw Kit on the JW Anderson live feed, it cut out before I could screenshot to be sure but he's with Rosie and wearing a skin-tight long sleeve shirt.

by Anonymousreply 462February 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Turns out I mistook his arms for sleeves, but it was him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463February 19, 2023 10:01 AM

Is it this one? I just saw Yaz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 19, 2023 10:02 AM

R464 Yep! I didn't realize there was a YouTube stream, I was watching a laggy version on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 465February 19, 2023 10:03 AM

Yaz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466February 19, 2023 10:05 AM

Source for the Kit and Yaz pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 19, 2023 10:09 AM

Easily the least offensive JW Anderson outfit the cast has been put in. He looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 468February 19, 2023 10:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 19, 2023 10:12 AM

Kit walking into the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470February 19, 2023 10:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471February 19, 2023 10:19 AM

R461 I presume the opposite; he never leaves his damn apartment without Bash there so him getting spotted makes me think Bash is still in Atlanta. Could be wrong though

by Anonymousreply 472February 19, 2023 10:25 AM

What are the odds of Yaz dropping Ncuti as soon as she's cast in something new?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473February 19, 2023 10:27 AM

Kit and Yaz are sat together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 19, 2023 10:28 AM

It’s funny how Yaz and Kit get invites to the same shows, Kenzo and JW Anderson, when they have close to the most opposite aesthetics in the cast. Yaz looks great.

by Anonymousreply 475February 19, 2023 10:35 AM

Slutty waist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Kit looks good. His arms are huge. Kinda a miss for Yaz. She usually looks great, but not liking this look

by Anonymousreply 477February 19, 2023 10:43 AM

R477 Yaz’s hair ruins the whole look for me.

by Anonymousreply 478February 19, 2023 10:48 AM

[quote]Slutty waist.

I like that in a man.

by Anonymousreply 479February 19, 2023 10:49 AM

R433 Oh god, not to drag drama here but didn't realize you were for real in them dragging him for those videos. At least Bash got their money anyway.

by Anonymousreply 480February 19, 2023 10:52 AM

Not going to lie, I think Yaz looks better than Kit here. Not Kit’s fault, I think he’s pulling it off as best he can but I think it’s a stupid outfit

by Anonymousreply 481February 19, 2023 10:52 AM

R480 yeah they’re being huge dicks but at the end of the day he got a large portion of the 60 pounds charged per video, recorded them all one day or evening when Joe was working , and is probably using the money to actually celebrate queer pride (take his hot twink boyfriend out to dinner). They can be mean if they want but they’re all the dumbasses anyway.

by Anonymousreply 482February 19, 2023 10:55 AM

There’s a clip of Kit and Yaz in this compilation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 19, 2023 10:55 AM

Kit is showing off his tits and hairy arms so he wins

Sorry neckbeard hating anon. I don't know why Kit hates you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484February 19, 2023 10:55 AM

A simple outfit works better on Kit than it does on Yaz, so Kit wins for me. Plus the print of the shirt earns him points. Also agree with R478 that the hair is awful on Yaz, that weird faux sideburn thing isn't doing her any favors and it almost looks greasy.

by Anonymousreply 485February 19, 2023 10:57 AM

At least Kit's shirt has a man in his underwear on it and not a glove. Jonathan Anderson, you will pay for your sins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486February 19, 2023 11:15 AM

Those do NOT qualify as hairy arms r484.

by Anonymousreply 487February 19, 2023 11:15 AM

R486 that was a crime. The person who did Bash’s makeup also deserves to be shot. He’s so hot with a great body and suits most colours and they did that to him

by Anonymousreply 488February 19, 2023 11:16 AM

R486 I'll never forgive him for that.

R487 They are hairy-ish. he's just a ginger.

by Anonymousreply 489February 19, 2023 11:16 AM

R488 IDK who does his grooming, but they always put Bash in too much makeup for some reason. And he has glorious hair and they always fuck it up

by Anonymousreply 490February 19, 2023 11:19 AM

Brady posted a couple of pictures. He definitely has considerable hair on his arms, more than I had noticed before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 19, 2023 11:20 AM

He’s not wearing his usual ring.

by Anonymousreply 492February 19, 2023 11:24 AM

R491 True I had not noticed the hairy arms before. He looks good in that photo although I am not a fan of the look overall I am a big fan of the fit of that tee

by Anonymousreply 493February 19, 2023 11:27 AM

R490 Bash’s hair and skin looks best when it’s left alone, same with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 494February 19, 2023 11:27 AM

I think Kit looks great. The outfit is a little edgier than his usual style. It also shows off his body so it’s a win.

by Anonymousreply 495February 19, 2023 11:28 AM

R493 oh good, I felt like I was looking at a different outfit to everyone else for a minute there. Fit of t is perfect. The pants are a crime

by Anonymousreply 496February 19, 2023 11:28 AM

I miss Joe turning up to fashion events, though obviously filming marvel is more than enough of a good reason to miss.

I do think Kit and Yaz get on well but tweets like this always make me laugh. “Friendship” and then the photos are four professional events; maybe curate the pictures slightly better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497February 19, 2023 11:30 AM

Yaz is fine to be seen with Kit since he's the biggest star in HS. He even came to an event to do nothing but give her an award

by Anonymousreply 498February 19, 2023 11:33 AM

My gift to this thread for today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 19, 2023 11:33 AM

Blessed with good arms the last two days

by Anonymousreply 500February 19, 2023 11:35 AM

R499 Kit might be edging up my hottest cast members list although he will never quite reach the heights of Joe and Bash for me. No one comes close Joe in the sexy pretty twink stakes and Bash’s eyes, hair and body are just on another level but no question Kit is looking good here. Hopefully his glow up and attachment to tight tees will continue

by Anonymousreply 501February 19, 2023 11:40 AM

Kit right now is pretty solidly #1 for me and this kind of look reemphasizes it, but Joe always inches closer and closer.

Russell Tovey tracked down Kit again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502February 19, 2023 11:45 AM

Kit is as always number 4 of the boys for me but it’s both very stiff competition and a strong preference for angular bone structure. All four of the main guys are extremely good looking and I definitely get Kit’s appeal.

This look is decent but I still prefer his other JW Anderson one. Compiled what I think off the top of my head the best fashion show looks for each cast member are

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503February 19, 2023 11:49 AM

Speaking of Kit, last night he followed a non-famous person that goes to Oxford who he presumably met through Mikaeel. It seems like their friendship hasn’t been affected by whatever happened with Sof. Sof must be so bitter that she’s missing out on making the rounds at fashion weeks with Kit, I wonder if she’s still trying to get into modeling?

by Anonymousreply 504February 19, 2023 11:50 AM

Are we doing the rankings again? 1. Kit, 2. Joe, 3. Will, 4. Bash. I don’t think it’s changed from last time for me.

by Anonymousreply 505February 19, 2023 11:53 AM

Kit and Joe have totally different appeals, hard for me to compare the two. Pretty sure one of Kit's arms might be the size of both of Joe's and nothing beats Joe's smooth chest..... Kit and Bash is a more fair comparison since he's leaving his skinny twink days behind him RIP

by Anonymousreply 506February 19, 2023 11:54 AM

R506 I think with Kit vs Bash it comes to facial structure preference mostly. As I said I like angular bone structure; I think Bash is the hotter of the two but Kit has a great body, perfect skin, a nice jaw, and more “cute” features which I understand the appeal of for sure

Joe will always be the hottest to me by a good bit

by Anonymousreply 507February 19, 2023 11:59 AM

R506 Kit and Bash are so different in the face that I don't necessarily think they're super comparable either. What I like in Kit's face is what I find lacking in Bash's (jaw), and jaws are a big part of why my top 2 are Kit and Joe. But I digress.

by Anonymousreply 508February 19, 2023 12:01 PM

I think they should all get naked or at least shirtless in tight briefs so we can make a fair comparison.

by Anonymousreply 509February 19, 2023 12:04 PM

I am up for a fresh ranking mine have changed Kit has reached top four and after the latest headshot and videos from Bash he might just be ahead of Joe. Although they have always been so close in fuckability one good look from Joe and he could easily take top spot again I am fickle like that 1 Bash 2 Joe 3 Will 4 Kit

by Anonymousreply 510February 19, 2023 12:04 PM

[quote]But I digress.

No you didn't.

by Anonymousreply 511February 19, 2023 12:04 PM

R509 wise

by Anonymousreply 512February 19, 2023 12:05 PM

R497 At least Joe should be free by the time the SS shows roll around.

by Anonymousreply 513February 19, 2023 12:06 PM

I think personality is also a big part of mine. All four of them are genuinely nice and funny but in combo with looks, Joe’s flirtiness and sense of humour and bitchiness put him at number 1/ Bash’s genuineness and enthusiasm are very different but honestly endearing so he’s 2 for me. With Will over kit for 3 vs 4, honestly I like both of them but Will is more my type physically

by Anonymousreply 514February 19, 2023 12:08 PM

If a magazine doesn’t get Kit shirtless for season 2 press…what a waste (of a waist).

by Anonymousreply 515February 19, 2023 12:08 PM

Joe will always be number 1 for me, but I feel like something about Kit’s body has changed a bit recently in a very appealing way. He seems less bulky and more evenly distributed - his waist looks narrower or something. Maybe he’s been that way for awhile and it’s more clear in a shirt like this but he looks hot

by Anonymousreply 516February 19, 2023 12:10 PM

R516

agreed he looks hot

by Anonymousreply 517February 19, 2023 12:27 PM

I love that Bash is looking more and more Greek now that he’s entered his 20s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518February 19, 2023 12:38 PM

Doula’s genetics are strong. He looks a lot like his sister

by Anonymousreply 519February 19, 2023 12:43 PM

Yaz is going to the BAFTAs later today. I'm guessing she's the only one going. I'm not sure if Kit would make it in time after the festival?

by Anonymousreply 520February 19, 2023 1:06 PM

R520

oh she is?

by Anonymousreply 521February 19, 2023 1:09 PM

R521 Apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522February 19, 2023 1:15 PM

This is a good candid of Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523February 19, 2023 1:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 19, 2023 1:57 PM

all this kit & yaz fashion show content is just making me miss Joe at events

by Anonymousreply 525February 19, 2023 2:33 PM

Bradley replacing Joe with Kit and Yaz on his story. Betrayal

by Anonymousreply 526February 19, 2023 2:44 PM

To be fair, at least Bradley’s gotten a piggyback ride out of Kit.

by Anonymousreply 527February 19, 2023 2:47 PM

I just noticed Dafne Keen nearby him in the second picture, guessing they caught up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528February 19, 2023 3:32 PM

Kit got his own thank you post from JW Anderson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 19, 2023 3:34 PM

Kit having some kind of contract or agreement with them for events in the future seems more likely now

by Anonymousreply 530February 19, 2023 3:40 PM

R530

oh yeah definitely. especially if he us getting his own thank you post before anybody else. or Jonathan really likes him.

by Anonymousreply 531February 19, 2023 3:47 PM

R532 I’m guessing some type of brand ambassador thing isn’t unlikely; them dressing him for red carpets etc. As someone mentioned in a prior thread, if that’s the case then he and Yaz are the most likely met gala invitees this year. Personally think Yaz is close to a lock already. Joe less likely, but when he gets an invite will likely sustain it (in other words be invited back multiple years running).

by Anonymousreply 532February 19, 2023 3:50 PM

As the DLer that first noticed how often Kit had popped up at Loewe/JW Anderson events in the last year and floated the idea of a more formal connection there, I feel vindicated. That being said, if any of them wind up invited, none of them are in the position to sustain an invite. You pretty much have to be heavily, heavily ingrained in the industry (someone like SJP) or an A-Lister for that.

by Anonymousreply 533February 19, 2023 4:12 PM

Kit at the Future Film Festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534February 19, 2023 4:13 PM

The jury minus Bella? I wonder why she isn't there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535February 19, 2023 4:14 PM

R533 the way I meant sustain=not forever but multiple years running. If Joe gets in via Marvel, he’s not going to flop suddenly the year after that. He won’t necessarily be an eternal invite but I think 2025, 2026, 2027 for instance would be pretty likely

by Anonymousreply 536February 19, 2023 4:17 PM

The design from Kit's JW Anderson shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537February 19, 2023 4:18 PM

R533

personally, I don’t think that Anna what continue to give the cast invites or approve them. As much as I like them, she has her favorites, and she tends to stick with them. Now is Edward was in charge of the event instead then maybe. But until he takes over American Vogue if he does, I don’t see it becoming a possibility.

R535

maybe they're at the BAFTA’s

by Anonymousreply 538February 19, 2023 4:20 PM

R536 Marvel leads usually don't pop up consecutively, even the movie leads.

by Anonymousreply 539February 19, 2023 4:27 PM

R539 I think Joe has enough to distinguish him a bit from others if he continues on his current trajectory but we can agree to disagree. The point was meant to be a passing comment on his likelihood of being invited in the future and invited more than once, not a technical analysis.

by Anonymousreply 540February 19, 2023 4:31 PM

Kit's on the stream now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541February 19, 2023 4:36 PM

Anyone know the original source of the kit pic in front of the graffiti wall?

by Anonymousreply 542February 19, 2023 4:42 PM

R542 Shutterstock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543February 19, 2023 4:45 PM

Ah, thanks r543

by Anonymousreply 544February 19, 2023 4:56 PM

wow, even Bradley was getting a fashion show invite. its for ss daley but still kuddos

by Anonymousreply 545February 19, 2023 5:01 PM

That kid has the PR company of dreams, he so far has said 1 line in a Tv show

by Anonymousreply 546February 19, 2023 5:04 PM

Not to bring Twitter drama in, this is genuinely just to laugh. The “big four” has reduced to the big two. Sorry to Joe, who they never wanted in to begin with, and Will who they used to pretend to care about!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547February 19, 2023 5:08 PM

R545 DL does not have enough faith in him, he only got 5% of the vote in the poll.

R547 The only two combinations of this "big #" shit that I buy are Joe/Kit and Joe/Kit/Will/Yaz. The leads and the two most prominent supporting actors.

by Anonymousreply 548February 19, 2023 5:11 PM

R548 Rhys wants what Bradley has (the ability to capitalize on minor association with the show).

Yeah I think calling them the “main 4”, “big four whatever makes sense” but then this is the same account insisting that Yaz and Kit are the breakouts while Joe’s filming a Marvel show so clearly not totally unbiased. I think all three could fairly be called breakouts and there’s an argument for bash on a smaller scale, but any definition of breakout excluding Joe is comical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549February 19, 2023 5:15 PM

R549 First time I’m seeing this person and they’re a weirdo for all of this. The breakouts are definitely Kit and Joe, with Yaz right behind them.

Why are people still lying about this? He never said this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550February 19, 2023 5:20 PM

Talking about the main 4, Will's birthday is tomorrow. Hopefully it yields some nice posts and it can be a test run to see what we can expect for Kit's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 551February 19, 2023 5:23 PM

R550 It's ridiculous how that's spread and yet no one can provide a source (because he didn't say it). Also, I went to view that person's profile and I'm blocked haha - they must've said something equally moronic and I'd argued back with them at some point.

by Anonymousreply 552February 19, 2023 5:25 PM

R552 I think they’ve blocked basically everyone who has ever implied bash isn’t evil so if you did that, then that might be the issue.

R551 good call. Would guess Kit (obviously), probably Joe and Bash, and then a bunch of the supporting cast who post for everyone. Maybe Yaz will make an exception like she did for Joe given Will is her primary scene partner

by Anonymousreply 553February 19, 2023 5:28 PM

R553 Ah yes, I have definitely done that. No skin off my nose in that case.

by Anonymousreply 554February 19, 2023 5:35 PM

Not the Carhartt jacket again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555February 19, 2023 5:37 PM

R555 his comfort jacket. It’s to him what the Wimbledon hat is to joe

by Anonymousreply 556February 19, 2023 5:41 PM

Was the Bash stalker in the neighborhood to buy some lettuce or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557February 19, 2023 5:43 PM

R557, I actually quite like her for standing so solidly by Bash through all the shit the rest of the fans put him through, she’s a little overzealous though I must admit, but I genuinely think it comes from a good place

by Anonymousreply 558February 19, 2023 5:44 PM

The fashion accounts are starting to eat up Kit at JW Anderson. I've already seen a post from Evan Ross Katz and Stephen St. Clair (nevertrustachurchgirl).

by Anonymousreply 559February 19, 2023 5:47 PM

I saw Evans post but not Stephen’s

by Anonymousreply 560February 19, 2023 5:51 PM

It’s funny that Kit went from a full styled event to one where it seems pretty likely he’s in his own clothes.

R550 is now deleted….. I know I shouldn’t care but what did it say?

by Anonymousreply 561February 19, 2023 6:05 PM

R561

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562February 19, 2023 6:09 PM

R561 they deleted and reposted with this, which is even funnier because it turns out the sexualising kit they meant was people posting close up screenshots of his waist. These people would absolutely die on DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563February 19, 2023 6:12 PM

Do these dumb fraus think that "slutty waist" means you're calling the person a slut? For fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 564February 19, 2023 6:14 PM

Thankful DL lets me talk about Joe’s slutty waist and perfect ass and Bash’s arms and big dick energy in peace

by Anonymousreply 565February 19, 2023 6:17 PM

Hahaha! Never said it and he’s also a man who does a lot of work on his body and likes to show it off. I don’t understand how these teens who so clearly salivate all over him can make this assertion. Is it some kind of delusion that he will stay pure for them personally? Bizarre

I think Kit is a lock for the Met Gala too. not that they are the same kind of break out but Loewe took Dan Levy a few years ago and I don’t know why but the Schitt’s Creek in the zeitgeist feels comparable. And Dan didn’t have any kind of clear contact with them from memory (Thom Brown would have been more obvious)

by Anonymousreply 566February 19, 2023 6:18 PM

Didn’t realize the show Bradley went to was affiliated with Harry Lambert. I’ve decided he’s single white femaling bash to get with Joe

by Anonymousreply 567February 19, 2023 6:19 PM

Anyway, slutty waist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568February 19, 2023 6:20 PM

R563 do we think she’s been here? So uncomfortable

by Anonymousreply 569February 19, 2023 6:20 PM

R567 The Bash stans shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Hope that Harry gets distracted by Bradley so that Bash is freed from his clutches.

by Anonymousreply 570February 19, 2023 6:23 PM

R569

I doubt she has, if not there would probably even more frau comments about dl on twt

by Anonymousreply 571February 19, 2023 6:24 PM

R570

Honestly Bradley take him away and let him style hou

by Anonymousreply 572February 19, 2023 6:24 PM

R566

That Loewe look that they put Dan in was absolutely atrocious. If kit does end up going, they better not put him in something like that.

by Anonymousreply 573February 19, 2023 6:29 PM

The fraus are going to be mad when people start reacting to these.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574February 19, 2023 6:31 PM

R569 I doubt she would have survived the brush with reality.

Just in case she does I would like to make it clear I fucking love Joe’s slutty waist and perfect lips, Bash’s eyes and mouth watering body, and Kit’s slutty waist and hairy arms are also growing on me.

Joe, Bash and Kit are three hot young gay/bi men who love to flirt, show off their fine bodies and post thirst traps and I fully support these actions with all the attention they deserve because I love hot guys in a sexual way get over it

by Anonymousreply 575February 19, 2023 6:38 PM

R575 Totally agree. I reckon most gay/bi guys have fantasized about Joe, Bash, Kit and Will naked in a variety of combinations.

by Anonymousreply 576February 19, 2023 7:04 PM

Kit posts gym thirst traps and shirtless pics, Bash wears armless stuff to events, and Joe wore a crop top to his boyfriend’s birthday and went shirtless to attitude. Even Will posts selfies posing to show his amazing bone structure. They know they’re hot and rightfully want to flaunt it.

Anyway everyone in the world appreciating Joe’s slutty waist, fantastic ass, smooth chest and perfect lips is what Bash would want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577February 19, 2023 7:08 PM

R573 In the minority here but I hate every outfit they’ve put him in. He’s a beautiful man and to me some of the looks have been horrendous. But he’s young - no better time to wear pleather joggers

R575 the fear straight people still have about men being attracted to men and having sex with each other is crazy. Being gay is fine in theory but not in practice. Anyway yes, they’re hot as fuck. Hope Joe goes to something where he gets some skin out soon

by Anonymousreply 578February 19, 2023 7:14 PM

R578. I HATE it too. He looks awful, what the hell is he wearing?! Those trousers are a crime & look ridiculous with those boots. And his T-shirt doesn’t fit. There’s a a good, tight fitting top & then there is one that’s just too small. It’s his shoulders, he’s too broad & it sits really awkwardly on him.

He looks lovely in what he’s wearing for the panel thing. Kit needs to keep it simple & classic. He’s not skinny & androgynous enough for this high end fashion stuff. Plus he always looks that bit more uncomfortable in it. But he can look really good in just classic, well cut looks. He’s super handsome!

by Anonymousreply 579February 19, 2023 7:24 PM

R579 gonna have to agree to disagree on the shirt. First time ever had a god look at his chest in awhile. I’m into it

by Anonymousreply 580February 19, 2023 7:28 PM

R579 I don't like the trousers either, they are hideous. They should have just gone with the t-shirt and boxers. Much more fun.

by Anonymousreply 581February 19, 2023 7:29 PM

Jesus Christ - I butchered that sentence… First time we have had a good look at his chest in awhile. I know he gets it out plenty

by Anonymousreply 582February 19, 2023 7:30 PM

The more I look at those trousers, the more I want to burn them.

by Anonymousreply 583February 19, 2023 7:30 PM

I don’t understand there purpose at all

by Anonymousreply 584February 19, 2023 7:32 PM

R569 it’s hilarious to me you that don’t realise how many people go here. DL ain’t some private member’s club

by Anonymousreply 585February 19, 2023 8:06 PM

I like the trousers and I like that he goes to fashion shows and isn’t wearing things he’d wear in his everyday life. It’s fun to see him trying so many different things.

by Anonymousreply 586February 19, 2023 8:12 PM

R586 yeah I don’t love the outfit personally but I think it’s more “not really my thing” than the objectively awful drains look he got or the glove one Bash got. JW Anderson/LOEWE is pretty out there so these are good looks as far as he goes and kit seems more comfortable and to be enjoying the last 3 he’s had from them so good for him. Still do prefer Joe’s fashion looks but they’re very different aesthetics

by Anonymousreply 587February 19, 2023 8:17 PM

R585 I know you’re right - I just find it really strange that people would come here and read a bunch of thirsty gay men discussing Joe and Kit’s arses. I guess I should be impressed that we incense them so much. I’m not actually sure that I’m the person who has asked the question before but possibly - it does fucking baffle me

by Anonymousreply 588February 19, 2023 8:18 PM

Unpopular opinion: I like the pants haha! I actually have a pair very similar. But the best part of the outfit is the t-shirt. I feel this is the closest we’ve gotten to Kit being full tits out at an event. I’m here for it.

by Anonymousreply 589February 19, 2023 8:33 PM

Since nobody posted Joe's IG story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 19, 2023 8:47 PM

I have a couple of similar pairs of the trousers too. I’m a girl. They are very popular amongst the mums in the school playground. Which is mostly why I want to take them FAR away from Kit.

by Anonymousreply 591February 19, 2023 8:57 PM

R590 and as expected, no one is posting about Joe being a trans hero. Not that they should for an IG story but I think it shows how much he actually cares about the issues that he ignores being called a transphobe for dating his boyfriend or a terrible person for advocating for black refugees and continues to post politically

by Anonymousreply 592February 19, 2023 9:05 PM

R592 It does infuriate me when both Joe and Bash have such a long history of activism but all that is ignored in the clamour to cancel them over nothing. It was also discussed before how the whole Harry Potter ruckus could silence Bash and potentially Joe from using their platforms out of fear of setting it all off again. It looks like Joe at least will not let it stop him speaking out and good on him.

Earlier there was this absurd post on twitter where some fan had put forward Kit’s name as a black lgbt+ hero. Again I have seen before this narrative of how Kit just being seen with poc and trans people prove he is an ally intentionally reaching out to those communities and somehow that also proves Joe and Bash who have openly and repeatedly spoken out on issues are in fact racist transphobes.

Of course it is all irrational bullshit by stupid girls pretending they are not just old school homophobes with a basic teen crush on a classic looking white boy but are instead making a moral stand supporting someone akin to the second coming while crusading against the evil gays who won’t behave like the play dolls in their fantasy.

But it is still bizarre. Kit is a rich white boy who has done no activism and spoken out about nothing but his own experience. To make it clear that is fine and good no one should expect him be something he is not and activism is certainly not compulsory it is just the need to project every virtue onto him and every evil onto Joe and Bash. It is an awful thing for all three of them to be put through and it is certainly not Kit’s fault. In fact I fear it is Kit who could be most damaged by them in the long run because it feels like Joe and Bash are already moving on and have given up giving any fucks about about any of it

by Anonymousreply 593February 19, 2023 9:46 PM

Kit is so lucky to be hs fans ken doll. He just have to look pretty and have poc friends and it's enough. Meanwhile Joe and bash even with all their activism would be called out for one thing or other every few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 594February 19, 2023 9:48 PM

The cast shouldn’t be expected to do anything except not be shitty people, which none are, and the fans should feel grateful they landed a cast of really lovely human beings. I think Kit and Yaz, being fair to them, are both really great role models. While the circumstances of Kit’s outing absolutely sucked, I think his comments about the right to keep that private and more recently, about bi rep, stereotypes, etc have been great. Yaz casually bringing up her estrogen in the Vogue interview and other mentions of trans identity and importance in interviews is also great, and it’s good for trans and bi teens to see onscreen depictions of those people and to see bi and trans people becoming fashion idols and heartthrobs. What they aren’t is activists; they really speak up solely about their own identities and even then not in a particularly political way most of the time, though Yaz does sometimes. They have zero obligation to be either role models or activists so the fact that they’re even the former is great, and I’m sure they’re overall very liberal and progressive across the board.

Joe and Bash are both genuinely Ardent activists; it predates their fame and is pretty incessant across a variety of social issues. No obligation for them to be either but I admire that they continue despite backlash and think it shows their passion for it is genuine. Both Kit and Yaz / Bash and Joe can and should be admired for what they contribute but of course the irony is the former are praised for activism where it doesn’t necessarily exist while the latter are called every name under the sun. The one thing I do wish Is that Kit especially gave a little bit more Balance in interviews sometimes. I agree with him that people presuming of course he wasn’t queer because he’s a gym bro was really shitty, and I get it affected him and he wants to bring it up, but I think pitching it slightly the other way as well and acknowledging that on the flip side queer guys who don’t present as stereotypically masculine encounter a lot of shit, and that Joe being out from day 1 got him a lot of harassment. I don’t think he’s selfish or wrong for not doing so to be clear, just would like some acknowledgment by the fanbase overall that there’s more hate than calling Kit a queerbaiter, unacceptable as that was. But then again no clue of the behind the scenes and want to reiterate Kit isn’t wrong for just sharing his perspective, it’s totally fair

I do also just find it funny to see accounts say they need to start seeing cis Allies step up and discuss transphobic legislation and then without irony ignore Joe’s story about that very thing and spam post 10 more times about Kit who has never posted about it (like that charlie account fretting about sexualising Kit) but that’s more a sign of the low IQ of fans.

by Anonymousreply 595February 19, 2023 10:16 PM

Y'all are starting to type way too much.

by Anonymousreply 596February 19, 2023 10:28 PM

R596 you’re right. TLDR: Joe and Bash are activists, Yaz and Kit are more role models, all good people, fans are batshit and wanna fuck kit and sometimes remember Yaz exists and pretend to stan her too so they hate Joe and bash anyway.

Topic or poll for next thread?

by Anonymousreply 597February 19, 2023 10:32 PM

My observation is also that Kit’s comments about masculinity seem to be applied by the fans exclusively to bi men - because how else could they justify the belief that gay boys have it so good. While it’s shit Kit got crapped on for queerbaiting, being straight passing has many benefits. I bet Kit has never had a slur screamed at him from a car window, or been threatened with violence because of how he presents (well he might now that he’s famous but you get my point). He’s doing great advocacy for Bi community (particularly bi men) but I personally don’t feel like the show is for me anymore. It’s been made pretty clear that Charlie being gay is only important to the story as a catalyst for a story about a straight passing bi man

by Anonymousreply 598February 19, 2023 10:36 PM

Skip the poll for next thread. Maybe something about S2 coming out soon for the new topic

by Anonymousreply 599February 19, 2023 10:38 PM

R596 Sorry

R597 Summed it up perfectly without the waffle. I will attempt to be as focussed in future

by Anonymousreply 600February 19, 2023 10:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!