Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jerry Hall's sister Rosy Hall has died

She was one of the original 7 Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and quite a beauty in her own right.

I remember reading Marjorie Hall (Jerry's mom)'s obit years ago, and was surprised to see was HS valedictorian and seemed jarringly...normal.

Marjorie Sheffield Hall Chamberlain was born October 15, 1924 in Nixon, TX. She is preceded in death by her parents, Pearl and Oscar Sheffield, and one brother, Walter. She is survived by her husband, Frank Chamberlain; her five daughters, Linda Cain and husband, Clint, Cyndy Hill and husband, John, Rosy, Terry, and Jerry Hall; her stepchildren, Karen Guthrie and husband, Drew, Steve Chamberlain and wife, Pam, Gail Blair, Guy Chamberlain and wife, Martina, and Melody Chatham and husband, Mike; her 24 grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren. Marjorie was the valedictorian of Smiley High School and worked as a Medical Records Librarian for 34 years. She was recently awarded Senior Citizen of the Year for her charitable works with the Altrusa International of Garland. She loved painting, fishing, gardening, and dancing. Marjorie and Frank enjoyed raising cattle on their farm in East Texas; and she was a member of the Daughters of the Republic of Texas. She passed away surrounded by her loving family. Funeral services will be held at 10:30AM Thursday, February 7, 2013 at New Liberty Baptist Church with Bro. Ken Ashlock officiating and interment to follow at Garland Memorial Park. The family will accept visitors from 6-9PM Wednesday evening at the Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Altrusa International of Garland. (www.altrusagarland.com)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 1:06 PM

Her sister?! I don’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2023 1:11 AM

OP posted the obit for Jerry's mother when it was her sister Rosy who just died, I don't know why.

I couldn't find an obit for Rosy so I think OP may have been hitting the drinkie-poos a little hard.

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2023 4:00 AM

Who was Robert Hall to them?

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2023 5:59 AM

Has dead Grayson Hall commented?

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 12:45 PM

She died for you, or for all of us?

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 1:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!