Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Imperioli’s NYC Apartment

I think it’s great, but I’m a maximalist myself.

Guessing many will think this should have been a “Tasteful Friends” thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 21, 2023 11:05 PM

Nah... I mean for something ridiculously overdecorated with no sense of irony, it... well, he has money, yeah.

But I kept seeing some older... italian nancy boy.... in a caftan sweeping from room to room holding a cocktail above shoulder level. That's not a bad thing... especially if he maintains a sense of irony.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2023 2:51 AM

This should have been a “Tasteful Friends” thread OP. You whore.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2023 2:51 AM

I like it. It's the old fashioned, ornate style of decor done well, though I would think this style is more popular among gay men .

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2023 2:57 AM

It looks like a fucking garbage dump. Crammed full and overflowing.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2023 2:59 AM

I know he's straight but.....this apartment screams "guuuuuurl" to me

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2023 2:59 AM

Don't like the contrasting style of the kitchen with its grey, black and white colour scheme.

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2023 3:00 AM

The kitchen would give me a headache. Otherwise I like it, although there's a bit too much shit everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2023 3:04 AM

Where the fuck is his building? That’s a lot of space. It has to be very east or west given his ‘view’ of the park. An old hotel. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2023 3:06 AM

His wife is the tacky bitch who designed everything. Tries way too hard with this over-the-top Venetian palazzo look.

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2023 3:09 AM

To be fair - they're [bold]both[/bold] tacky try-hard bitches R9.

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2023 3:11 AM

I’m another maximalist. I like it, though it’s far too ornate for me to live in. The only thing I really hated was the kitchen, and I really, really hated it.

I think he has a sexy voice.

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2023 3:13 AM

True, R10.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2023 3:13 AM

Would still suck him dry.

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2023 3:16 AM

And eat his ass out. And then fuck it brutally.

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2023 3:18 AM

I'd be afraid to walk around in that place and knock something over.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2023 3:21 AM

He oozes pretension and then admits his favorite show is American Dad.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2023 3:25 AM

He said that his wife is a designer.

I don't like the house. It doesn't seem comfortable. Too much of a theme. I like things more eclectic.

The kitchen was surprisingly small. The sink was tiny, IIRC. He actually cooks and won the Chopped celebrity competition.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2023 3:25 AM

Hate the stuffed house and he sounds so bloody pompous.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2023 3:38 AM

Looks like an old lady apartment. Like something that Kitty Carlisle Hart would live in.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2023 3:43 AM

[quote]I'd be afraid to walk around in that place and knock something over.

You break it, you pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2023 3:48 AM

Hate it. Especially the paintings on the bookcase, how dumb.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2023 3:51 AM

The apartment is on the UWS

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2023 3:53 AM

Yeah it's definitely UWS, but I am unsure on the exact location of this building.

by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2023 3:56 AM

According to Michael everything is really "cool" or has a nice vibe.

I get the sense that he wishes he had a simpler decoration and perhaps a big tv to watch NFL & NBA games.

by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2023 4:01 AM

This is his Santa Barbara (Calif.) home, listed at ~ $2 million in 2020.

His wife is making all these busy, fussy design decisions. She was born in Russia, Soviet Union era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2023 4:04 AM

R16 the man has taste

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2023 4:09 AM

R1 was spot on - it's overdone Italian and gay AF.

I hate all the faux marble statuary and the nods to imperial Rome. So fucking Jersey Italian trash.

It's not 100% horrible - but I hate enough of it to give it a thumbs down.

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2023 4:13 AM

He needs extra room to fit his big Italian dick.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2023 4:35 AM

it's too much. He has a lot of books, which is great but he said it's not organized and has no idea where certain books are...what is the fucking point then?

I am not digging the blue in the entryway. the hallway is too narrow and kitchen is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2023 4:53 AM

If the wife is Russian, that explains everything. Gaudy and overdone. Russians will put a chandelier in an outhouse.

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2023 5:03 AM

The kitchen is small because it was originally for the servants. I don't think there are many spacious kitchens in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2023 5:05 AM

I mean, for an italian, that is a terrible kitchen esp if he's a good cook!

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2023 5:09 AM

His wife didn't look bad when she was younger. A little heavy with the make-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2023 5:12 AM

Now not so much. What's with the butch hairstyle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2023 5:14 AM

Makes the White Lotus hotel look positively spartan by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 35February 1, 2023 5:49 AM

he's aged very well. he's the best thing in the apt.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2023 6:20 AM

they hid all the kitchen appliances.

by Anonymousreply 37February 1, 2023 6:20 AM

Wow. That’s a lot. Thirty seconds of that was enough.

by Anonymousreply 38February 1, 2023 6:25 AM

I know right? Imagine if they had to move, they would probably need 200 boxes lol

by Anonymousreply 39February 1, 2023 7:51 AM

I mean, are those paintings even valuable??

by Anonymousreply 40February 1, 2023 8:00 AM

It looks like one of those fairly generic, modern apartments. But stuffed full of older things (or things meant to look “older.”)

Those two styles font really work together. If he wants to do this look, he needs an older, quirkier house / apartment.

by Anonymousreply 41February 1, 2023 10:36 AM

It is an older apartment, R41. He said it was built in the 1920’s. And the ceilings are pretty high. You just can’t see the apartment for the clutter.

by Anonymousreply 42February 1, 2023 10:41 AM

Really fucking tacky and ugly and looks to live horribly. The vibe is disgusting! It’s like what if a guest from the eyes wide shut party was a hoarder

by Anonymousreply 43February 1, 2023 10:44 AM

I hate it, but I respect the commitment.

by Anonymousreply 44February 1, 2023 11:48 AM

I've seen better.

by Anonymousreply 45February 1, 2023 12:21 PM

Christa-fug

by Anonymousreply 46February 1, 2023 12:45 PM

Jesus you queens are hard to please! What more do you want? I did the White Lotus for you since you haven’t seen me in 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 47February 1, 2023 12:55 PM

Yeah, but ya didn't show your cock OR your ass!

by Anonymousreply 48February 1, 2023 1:03 PM

I remember something from the "White Lotus" thread (I think Reddit was the original source) that Imperoli & his wife kept to themselves during the shooting & were kind of "out there" - after seeing that apartment, I completely believe that.

All I could think of during that tour was Tony & Carmelo touring that house, talking in the car home afterwards with Tony bitching "I clearly pay him too fucking much money" while Carmelo both loves it & is wildly jealous of wife having complete freedom to do whatever she wants with her him. Next scene: Carmela calls a designer for a full on Venice villa makeover.

by Anonymousreply 49February 1, 2023 2:23 PM

Maybe he lives at 23 West 73rd Street. The building, called the Park Royal, opened as a luxury residential hotel in 1926. I don't know if the views match up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 1, 2023 3:27 PM

There is no way someone can live like this, this was just for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 51February 1, 2023 3:32 PM

Yes, the buildings on the right in the view in the Imperioli video match up with those from photo six of Chuck Mangione's apartment, the former owner. Imperioli lives on the ninth floor. He didn't want to show his forty foot terrace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 1, 2023 3:38 PM

R50, that article is about real estate on the UES, not the UWS, where Imperioli lives.

by Anonymousreply 53February 1, 2023 3:53 PM

No, R53, it mentions Imperioli and his wife buying Chuck Mangione's apartment at 23 West 73rd Street further on in the article. I was able to read the article once and now a paywall has gone up.

by Anonymousreply 54February 1, 2023 3:56 PM

[quote]There is no way someone can live like this, this was just for the cameras.

You don't know pretentious New Yorkers.

by Anonymousreply 55February 1, 2023 4:09 PM

His wife is an interior designer? Like, for money?

by Anonymousreply 56February 1, 2023 4:11 PM

Oh he's aged.

by Anonymousreply 57February 1, 2023 4:14 PM

He's only 56, but he looks 66.

by Anonymousreply 58February 1, 2023 4:16 PM

Imagine all the "art objects" that had to be properly dusted before the video was shot.

by Anonymousreply 59February 1, 2023 4:18 PM

He looks just fine, R57. But yes, human beings age. He does NOT look 66, R58.

by Anonymousreply 60February 1, 2023 4:19 PM

You must be sight impaired R60.

by Anonymousreply 61February 1, 2023 4:21 PM

No, R61, I can see just fine. He doesn't look like he's verging close to 70.

by Anonymousreply 62February 1, 2023 4:23 PM

I had to check IMDB for Behind the Candelabra filming locations. It didn't say Michael Imperioli's NYC apartment but I'm convinced it was used.

by Anonymousreply 63February 1, 2023 4:25 PM

It appears Michael is Victoria's only "client". Every other trophy wife is a decorator.

by Anonymousreply 64February 1, 2023 4:27 PM

[quote] His wife is an interior designer? Like, for money?

Main client: husband Michael. Possibly, they can talk friends into having her "design" one room in the house. I'm guessing. (R64, your post came up as I was writing this.)

That meditation room was so cluttered and unsettling (Mary!). All you need is a dark, quiet space.

by Anonymousreply 65February 1, 2023 4:29 PM

It's completely fine, R65. I like having my whacky theories confirmed. Agree about the "meditation" room.

by Anonymousreply 66February 1, 2023 4:42 PM

Gaaaaaweeeeeedoooooh!

by Anonymousreply 67February 1, 2023 4:56 PM

Who the hell hangs artwork on a full bookcase? Idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 68February 1, 2023 4:57 PM

R68 - Artwork hung on a built in bookcase that is full of books is a very Old Money / Upper East Side look - I've seen it over the years in plenty of AD photo spreads of those types of apartments

by Anonymousreply 69February 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Artwork on a bookcase isn't a new thing, it's been around forever.

by Anonymousreply 70February 1, 2023 7:03 PM

Old money or not, it's stupid. You have to move the fucking picture out of the way just to find a damn book behind it. IDIOCY.

by Anonymousreply 71February 1, 2023 7:10 PM

You don't have to do it that often r71.

by Anonymousreply 72February 1, 2023 7:11 PM

You do unless you're one of those douchebags who just buys books as decor pieces and never even thinks of cracking one open to read.

by Anonymousreply 73February 1, 2023 7:14 PM

He seems to be quite morose. His whole demeanor while doing the tour seemed to say "here it is, this is what I have to live with day after day and I have nowhere else to go, so I have given up".

by Anonymousreply 74February 1, 2023 7:18 PM

There are certainly many beautiful things, but the visual distraction of the layers and layers of elaborate STUFF would just exhaust me. It is pretty without being very peaceful.

Also the solumnity and earnestness of the white upper middle class Buddhists....I mean. Ever since I heard the lyrics from the hilarious Jackie Hoffman: Live from Joe's Pub, "You're not Buddhist, you're Jewish, Jewish, Jewish, Jewish, Jewish!"

by Anonymousreply 75February 1, 2023 7:31 PM

I like that it's at least not beige or overly modern and that it has some weird personality, but it's not my style at all

by Anonymousreply 76February 1, 2023 7:32 PM

Funny r75! I saw Jackie do that at Joe's Pub. The audience was howling.

"Don't tell me you're a Buddhist you are Jewish."

"Don't tell me you're a Buddhist you're a Jew."

by Anonymousreply 77February 1, 2023 7:34 PM

Here's Jackie singing "You Are Jewish." She is one of the funniest people ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 1, 2023 7:35 PM

[quote]Yeah it's definitely UWS, but I am unsure on the exact location of this building.

From the quick peek out the window, I'd say it is on 74th and Riverside, although I might be off by a block or two.

by Anonymousreply 79February 1, 2023 7:36 PM

The building is the Park Royal, 23 W. 73rd St., between CPW and Columbus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 1, 2023 7:40 PM

I watched every episode of "Talking Sopranos" (YouTube) starring Imperioli & Steve Schirripa (Bobby Bacala). In each episode, Michael & Steve discuss a particular Sopranos episode.

Anyway, Michael did talk about his wife quite a bit. They've been together for many years, definitely before he hit it big with the Sopranos. So, I don't think she's a true trophy wife.

He said they got married on the spur of the moment, after a long night of arguing / fighting (not physical).

He also said that, after he won his Emmy (?) award, they got drunk at the hotel, and his wife threw his award in the trash. The next morning, of course, they retrieved it from the trash.

by Anonymousreply 81February 1, 2023 8:20 PM

Lorraine Bracco would NEVER have thrown her Emmy in the trash

by Anonymousreply 82February 1, 2023 8:33 PM

Buck would never have WON an Emmy Award!!

by Anonymousreply 83February 1, 2023 11:42 PM

It's too much but I prefer it over the very white, bland, predictable decor of the previous owner, Chuck Mangione (R52). I assume that's his furniture and decor, not something completely staged.

by Anonymousreply 84February 2, 2023 4:52 AM

He ain't a real Buddhist, if you really follow the religion, you are supposed to live "simply".

by Anonymousreply 85February 2, 2023 5:08 AM

I wonder what his kids look like

by Anonymousreply 86February 2, 2023 5:10 AM

Here are the kids and one of those articles that sounds like it was written by Chinese AI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 2, 2023 10:38 AM

Feel sorry for the maid - they'd have to have one, right? - who has to dust/clean that place.

Can't imagine ever relaxing there. He thinks gaudy and pretentious is 'cool'. lol

by Anonymousreply 88February 2, 2023 11:23 AM

[quote]Artwork on a bookcase isn't a new thing, it's been around forever.

And it's asinine and looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 89February 2, 2023 11:34 AM

It’s hard to say what all this gaudy nonsense adds up to, but it’s definitely ersatz something.

He’s an attractive fellow, with a great expressive face and great hair. I think he’s a very successful character actor, and that’s a great identity to have because they usually find work late into life.

But, yeah, I want all that shit picked up and put away now. I will say it’s nice to see a home with books.

by Anonymousreply 90February 2, 2023 11:44 AM

I was really liking the video, probably more than any other Tasteful Friends video we've had, then it got to the kitchen and I about passed out. Terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 91February 2, 2023 11:48 AM

I like Imperioli but oh dear. Do they wear togas around the house? It's a bit much. But it's also his home, not mine, and I could never afford half of it so if it works for them, great.

I remember seeing Imperioli for the first time in a short-lived (and melodramatic) Off-Broadway play called "Avenue U Boys" (or something like that) at the now-gone Houseman Theatre. The cast was full of amazing, not-yet famous stars besides him: Lili Taylor, Ron Eldard, and Adrian Pasdar. This was maybe 30 years ago. Sad to hear Chumley's is seemingly gone now. I used to like going there.

by Anonymousreply 92February 2, 2023 11:53 AM

Definitely r69, we've seen it a lot on Tasteful Friends threads over the last few years.

I had to laugh when they showed him putting the painting back after looking for a book, because they usually never show you THAT part of this particular design trend.

by Anonymousreply 93February 2, 2023 12:10 PM

People who love and are proud of their books display their books unhidden. They don't obscure them behind paintings. People who are proud of their artwork display it on walls.

Putting anything in front of your books suggests to me you're not a serious reader. You would think the apartment would be large enough to accommodate both books in their place and art in its place. The problem is the amount of tacky shit and faux-classical sculpture that take up the place, due to the pretentious posturings of Imperioli's tacky wife, who has all the taste of a third wife of a Russian oligarch.

by Anonymousreply 94February 2, 2023 12:50 PM

The people who put pictures on the bookshelves in front of books tend to be designers whose books are for decoration, old money types who keep the books because they're the family library but have no plans on reading them, or people in tiny apartments who are looking for space.

I suspect Victoria was behind using this particular idea for their apartment, mostly because it was trendy, while Michael actually reads the books and so has to move the paintings when he's looking for something.

by Anonymousreply 95February 2, 2023 12:53 PM

What's really jarring is that he is so different from Christopher Musanti. Yes, I know that's what acting is, but he played that character very well.

by Anonymousreply 96February 2, 2023 1:24 PM

I do get the feeling that Christophuh would definitely beat up Michael Imperioli

by Anonymousreply 97February 2, 2023 1:27 PM

Imagine how large that apartment really is without all the crap.

by Anonymousreply 98February 2, 2023 1:59 PM

There is no need for a table in a hallway let alone four.

by Anonymousreply 99February 2, 2023 3:54 PM

Michael needs Geraldine Page from Interiors to decorate his apartment. She would whip that shit into shape REAL quick!

by Anonymousreply 100February 2, 2023 4:37 PM

It seemed like he was REALLY trying to come across as a well-read intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 101February 2, 2023 5:09 PM

[quote]From the quick peek out the window, I'd say it is on 74th and Riverside, although I might be off by a block or two.

When you google "Michael Imperioli address", one of the results is 304 West 75th Street which is near Riverside Park. I read somewhere that when he and his wife moved back to New York, they rented a place before they bought a condo. It could be the apartment near Riverside Park. Who knows how accurate this info is. It would be terrible if one of the phone numbers in the link was actually correct. However, I'm pretty sure that the apartment in OP's link is at 23 West 73rd Street because the NYT article at R50 says he bought it not that long ago and some of the buildings nearby match up with the photos of the listing (R52) of former owner, Chuck Mangione.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 2, 2023 8:41 PM

No.

Too squeezed and crowded.

And tacky.

I think the surname created illusions of grandeur, but it's like cramming a piece of Xanadu into a spaghetti box.

by Anonymousreply 103February 2, 2023 8:45 PM

r102 The building is the Park Royal, 23 W. 73rd St., between CPW and Columbus.

by Anonymousreply 104February 2, 2023 8:56 PM

More photos of their former house at 1485 La Cima Rd in Santa Barbara. So she buys copies of famous paintings, eg Ingre's "La Grande Odalisque" in the bathroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 2, 2023 9:00 PM

Thanks, R104.

by Anonymousreply 106February 2, 2023 9:01 PM

It certainly is Russian. The only thing missing is a rug on the wall

by Anonymousreply 107February 2, 2023 9:15 PM

[quote]It certainly is Russian. The only thing missing is a rug on the wall

And a dead hooker in the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 108February 2, 2023 9:50 PM

Does his wife have a prosthetic leg?

by Anonymousreply 109February 2, 2023 10:02 PM

I wonder how much of his money she's spent on these renovations and redecorating.

by Anonymousreply 110February 3, 2023 12:23 AM

I like the statue of the goddess holding the orb at the 0:34 minute mark and the bust of Mercury at 2:38. The statue without a mouth (1:44) holding two masks is intriguing.

The bedroom doesn't look bad except for the gold curtain concealing the clothes closet.

by Anonymousreply 111February 3, 2023 12:40 AM

That’s his SAG award R111

by Anonymousreply 112February 3, 2023 12:49 AM

LOL, R112. Okay. Dopey me. I had a good laugh just now. I've never seen a SAG award before. Here I thought it was an intriguing work of art 😆. Thanks R112.

by Anonymousreply 113February 3, 2023 12:53 AM

I honestly wasn’t chiding you R112 just informing you.

by Anonymousreply 114February 3, 2023 1:02 AM

That curtain "door" on the bedroom clothes closet was really stupid. Talk about form over function. Looks really cumbersome just to get something out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 115February 3, 2023 1:03 AM

No, I know you weren't chiding me, R114. Still had a good laugh though. Thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 116February 3, 2023 1:08 AM

If Nan Kempner had curtains for doors on her clothes closets, it's good enough for Michael Imperioli.

by Anonymousreply 117February 3, 2023 1:08 AM

R115, for some reason I like the gold decor around the bed, but the gold clothes closet curtain looks gaudy and cheap to me.

by Anonymousreply 118February 3, 2023 1:11 AM

My God, the exterior is nice but the interior of the Santa Barbara house is causing an acid flashback of Columbo reruns. Only the shag carpet is missing.

by Anonymousreply 119February 3, 2023 11:43 AM

R105 and R119....is Victoria wanting to replicate parts of St Petersburg? All that cheap looking Russian Orthodox Icon 'art'!

by Anonymousreply 120February 3, 2023 6:30 PM

He seemed mildly bored with the entire place.

by Anonymousreply 121February 3, 2023 6:41 PM

All that drapery on the ceilings - both the Santa Barbara and NYC homes.

AWWWKKK!

Better hope there's never a fire.

I see those same round cushions on the sofa in both homes.

The decor in the SB house is a complete mismatch to the actual style of the house.

If you had asked me to choose from a set of photos of different styled apartments as to which was lived in by Michael Imperioli - I would never have guessed the one he actually lives in.

by Anonymousreply 122February 3, 2023 6:50 PM

Another maximalist, although unlike R11 I dont find it too ornate at all, I like it. I particularly like that there's no modern art at all - they've got a theme and they've committed to it. I particularly like the meditation room, but I do find the kitchen a bit jarring, its functional though, it'd do for me I'm a super basic cook

Michael needs to give that damn book back! He is quite attractive though for his age

by Anonymousreply 123February 3, 2023 6:51 PM

There are actually two rooms where he refers to meditation:

1. His office room, with all the guitars and bookshelves. He said they hold meditations in there.

2. That room that was formerly a closet with the shrines and walls plastered with colorful posters.

by Anonymousreply 124February 3, 2023 7:15 PM

If you look at the floor plan in the listing it seems the meditation closet is the closet of the guitar room.

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2023 3:49 PM

Why do interior designers always have ugly, cluttered homes?

by Anonymousreply 126February 6, 2023 11:55 PM

I saw a production at the small theater company he started. The production was actually well done, I still remember parts of it all these years later. I remember thinking at the time that the decor of the place was a bit odd. Now I know why. Lemme guess who the designer was. Hmmmm.

I loved the Christopher Musanti character for so long, I'll forgive Michael anything. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 127February 7, 2023 12:01 AM

That apartment is huge and doesn't look particularly cluttered. What kind of Scandinavian dental offices are you all living in?

by Anonymousreply 128February 7, 2023 12:16 AM

He is still so hot. Just my type. Little brooding guido.

by Anonymousreply 129February 7, 2023 12:39 AM

Agree, R129--he's still a fine piece of ass.

by Anonymousreply 130February 7, 2023 3:40 PM

NYT had a nice write up some time ago on Mr. and Mrs. Michael Imperioli's new apartment.

Apparently Michael Imperioli and his wife wanted to live on UWS for some time, but didn't make the move until now because it didn't "feel right".

As a young actor just starting out Michael Imperioli's like many others worked as a waiter, in this case Chez Josephine restaurant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 10, 2023 4:51 AM

The apartment we've been discussing for an entire thread, R131?

by Anonymousreply 132February 10, 2023 4:57 AM

Yeah, I'm a Maximalist too but not THIS kind of Maximalist.

This is nouveau tacky Russian maximalism.

by Anonymousreply 133February 10, 2023 5:24 AM

Yes, R131, but some of us don't have a paid subscription to the NYT.

by Anonymousreply 134February 10, 2023 6:01 AM

Livia Soprano would hate it. All of it.

by Anonymousreply 135February 10, 2023 6:18 AM

it depressed me.

by Anonymousreply 136February 10, 2023 9:46 AM

Does he hate it? Do his eyes scream help me?

by Anonymousreply 137February 10, 2023 4:58 PM

I'm disappointed he didn't show us the sex dungeon room. Unless that was also the meditation room.

by Anonymousreply 138February 11, 2023 1:05 PM

[quote]I loved the Christopher Musanti character for so long, I'll forgive Michael anything.

You loved the Christopher Musanti character for so long, you forgot his character was named "Christopher Moltisanti".

by Anonymousreply 139February 19, 2023 4:29 AM

Gaudy as fuck

by Anonymousreply 140February 19, 2023 4:38 AM

Idk where he’s from but he sure seems like Ling Island stock. So the decor makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 141February 21, 2023 7:28 PM

Long Island 🙂

by Anonymousreply 142February 21, 2023 7:28 PM

I'm another Maximalist,, But I don't like this apartment at all. Lots of flashy things but i have a hunch they are not high quality. The paintings are mostly modern copies copies of famous pictures like this Boucher in the Wallace Collection:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 21, 2023 11:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!