Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luckiest teen in the world?

This kid's videos recently appeared on my suggested watch list (because I mainly watch travel videos), and I was just blown away by how lucky he is to live life sailing the world with his family.

Unfortunately, his father seems to be a Deplorable who does not appreciate sustainability and re-usable bags (which is strange for a man who lives on the ocean), but at least the kid seems to know better.

He just started Vlogging about a month ago, so his commentary still needs work.

But I do appreciate that he keeps his updates relatively short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 12, 2024 4:07 AM

This episode is actually pretty cool.

It shows a little bit of what they eat on the sailboat, how he and his sister attend school, and how they spend their leisure time in the evenings, building beach bonfires.

What a life for a kid. I'm so jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2023 8:59 AM

No one cares about your pedophilic interests, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2023 9:40 AM

"his father is a deplorable"-----Even LESS of a reason to give him publicity-----FU OP.

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2023 9:42 AM

R2 is projecting.

Those who are guilty, are usually the ones pointing the finger at others.

The rest of us just see a family living on a sailboat.

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2023 9:46 AM

Luckiest? I wouldn't say that at all. He'ß lived on a sailboat from the age of 9 to 16, apart from the world, his human contact and world-view limited to his family/shipmates and what he sees on the internet.

To have lived in such social isolation in his formative, still formative years is maybe the not gift his parents might think it is, and while he is aware of the advantages and disavantages of his life, his awareness stems from what, the internet? fleeting encounters with real living people to whom he's not related? reading about how other people live/d? communications with his land-based cousins and family? It's all rather apart from real life.

He has a certain smugness about living some sort of luxury lifestyle that for many would be a hardship. Living on a sailboat is much more a bubble than traveling the world by more convenional means where you meet airplane pilots, taxi drivers, fellow travelers, people in restaurants, people in an airport lounge, guests staying at the same hotel or hostel, people of all ages and backgrounds and economic classes and education, hippies and professors, rich fuckers and poor, people who have traveled everywhere (twice) and people who have never left their hometown, happy people and sad people, people who work too much, people who don't work at all, horny fuckers, prudes, uptight people who internalize everything and those who lay everything flat out in the open, ambitious people, lazy fuckers, religious nuts, atheists, artists, cat rescuers, the guy with the guitar who fucks everyone, motorheads, fatheads, blowhards, the shy and the reserved. That range of experience is the richness that travel and being young and having a little cash behind you should afford. You should be able to hate your math teacher and wonder what it would be like to fuck your English teacher.

Being on a fucking sail boat taking school lesson from your mom and bragging abut how great you have it when you scarcely know any other life, that's not luxury to me. Its much more the opposite. I think it's pretty unconscionable for parents to throw young kids on a boat and seven years later, there they all are still.

Just as an aside, how do they manage to spend $4000-5000 a month of boat expenses and food for four people? I get the impression the father is one of those blowhards who says four or five times a day, 'This is the life! I pity the poor sons of bitches who can't live like this!'

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2023 11:38 AM

R5 I think it would be pretty easy to spend $4000 to $5000 a month for four people on a boat. I don't have a boat but know people who do and the costs of owning and traveling by boat (docking fees, satellite wifi, insurance, etc.) are high.

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2023 12:17 PM

Thanks, R6, I'm sure you're right. Seems I rather conveniently forgot having heard boat people say the same about high costs for everything.

In the first video the 16 year old speaks of the monthly expense of $4-5000 as though it were great savings compared to what it would be if they were living landside. Certainly they could spend that much or a lot more if you included mortgage payments, property taxes, state taxes (it sounds like they may be domiciled in Florida, perhaps for that reason), but living landside also includes greater opportunities for employment and income of various sorts, and for accruing value with real estate -- I've never heard of anyone making a lot of money from the sale of a boat unless they restored it from a wreck.

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2023 12:30 PM

how many times did you beat off to him

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2023 2:11 PM

I don't know. I wouldn't have wanted to be interred with my parents on a boat all the time. At his age, I had sex with the neighbor's son...

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2023 2:59 PM

[quote] He has a certain smugness about living some sort of luxury lifestyle that for many would be a hardship.

He doesn't really have a choice in the matter. He was 9 years old when his parents sold everything and bought a boat.

You can see in the first video, his parents asked all three kids if they're ready to move on to a boat.

The mom is like, "Hell yes!" The two older kids were saying "Yes!" And then the father zoomed in on Finn, who seemed not so happy about it and then says "We're not ready." The father actually says to him, "Are you scared of going on the boat, Finn?" And the kid says "Yes."

[quote] Living on a sailboat is much more a bubble than traveling the world by more convenional means

I think his parents wanted it that way. From selling everything, to home schooling.

They could be doomsday preppers, for all we know. I wonder how many guns the father has on board??

Finn posts a caption saying "They needed a change," but I wonder what the real reason is for leaving everything behind?

[quote] Being on a fucking sail boat taking school lesson from your mom and bragging abut how great you have it when you scarcely know any other life, that's not luxury to me.

Finn has two choices.

He can either whine about living on a boat all day and be miserable, or he can try to make the best of it.

He's just trying to make the best of an unchangeable situation.

[quote] I think it's pretty unconscionable for parents to throw young kids on a boat and seven years later, there they all are still.

I do too.

You can see that he's bored out of his mind, and just trying to come up with shit to do all day. Especially in such close quarters.

Seems like shopping at the strip mall in Egypt and taking an uber there, was his thrill of the week. Human interaction with people other than his family!

Then he does these silly little bored dances, and at the end of the first video, he says "I feel so insecure."

I'd love for an adolescent psychologist to weigh in on this. What's the effect of a teen growing up in this sort of environment?

I was also noticing the older brother, who's in an even stranger situation.

He looks like he's in his early 20's, and still tagging along with his family because he has no home base to return to.

Most people his age are in college or working, meeting people, and getting ready for adulthood.

Finn's brother isn't meeting anybody. He's just hanging around with his younger siblings and his parents.

It's fine when you're in your early 20's, but what about when he starts pushing 30?

All three kids are either adults or about to become adults, and they have no solid foundation for their future, except being dependent upon their parents.

That's scary, and I feel bad for them.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2023 3:34 PM

Agreed, R10. It's as though his parents took the kids to a place where they could control everything including the reflection of themselves in their children who are deprived the opportunity to be anything other than a flattering reflection.

The fault is entirely with the parents. How can you criticize their children who haven't been allowed the opportunity to make their own way, to fail, to fuck up, to do things their parents don't like or even do things outside their parents watching every move an arm's length away for 7 fucking years. That is not good luck.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2023 4:17 PM

The father is an a*hole. Remembering him complaining about having to be stuck in New Zealand waters at the beginning of Covid. He's like Dump...nothing applies to him/lives by his own rules only. The kid is sweet and has come out of his shell a bit more. At least the oldest daughter got away to study back home in the US.

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2023 4:45 PM

Did she really, R12?

Good for her.

Is there a video about that?

I don't think Finn can leave yet because he's underage.

Not to mention the father wants/needs the help of his two sons.

The parents might not let them leave.

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2023 7:18 PM

Is r10 an excerpt from a doctoral dissertation on this kid?

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2023 7:21 PM

R13, yes awhile back...before covid. She was living with family...Aunt/Gran I think. There is a video...too far back for me to be bothered looking..sorry.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2023 12:31 AM

When I was 16 I was too busy getting laid to "go sailing"....This kid is a loser.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2023 2:25 AM

OP get help. You seem creepily obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2023 2:27 AM

His hair is amazing. Definitely the luckiest teen in the world in the hair department.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2023 2:36 AM

OP = r10. Creepy indeed.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2023 10:12 AM

My god. What a nightmare. I can't imagine being under the punishing sun all day long.

And doesn't he want to start dating? What about privacy to jerk off?

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2023 10:23 AM

What about pirates?

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2023 2:17 PM

So basically, he supports his family.

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2023 2:22 PM

Looks like they got "evicted" from Egypt and headed to Israel.

Finn kept saying "It wasn't our fault." I'd love to know what transpired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2023 3:42 AM

Get a blog, OP

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2023 5:56 PM

Finn's going to cut his hair.

Don't do it!

From his videos, I think you can tell he's officially over living on a sailboat and wants to return back to the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2023 6:35 PM

Probably has raging hormones and really needs to do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2023 6:53 PM

You can tell he's seriously depressed.

He's a 16 year old boy with absolutely nothing to do all day.

Finn is barely doing any school work, he barely socializes with people his own age, and he's stuck with only his family in a small, confined space for SIX YEARS.

That is totally selfish of his parents to make Finn and his younger sister live like that.

It's not good for their socialization, and it's not good for their mental health. Teenagers need to be around other kids their age.

The older brother Jack is there by his own choice (he's 20), but I think even he would rather be somewhere else.

The problem is that he has no home base, so he has nothing to go back to, and nothing in place to help him to start building a life. So he has to rely on his parents.

This reminds me of that movie Mosquito Coast. A domineering father, forcing his family to live out HIS dreams, until it all falls apart, and the family rebels against him.

I fear that's what's going to happen with this family.

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2023 7:00 PM

How does he go to school? Is he seriously behind other kids his age? He didn’t know what appliances meant.

Is the older brother mentally challenged? What does he do for a living? He looks like Ethan Hawke.

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2023 7:05 PM

The lack of privacy and general space would drive me crazy. I need to jerk off and fart in peace. What about wanting to go for a walk in a park? What about storms at sea? Even with stabilizers, the constant motion would also annoy me. The piercing sun is a no for me. What a way to age faster. He looks 16 going on 26. Who the hell wants to live in Egypt? Arab Spring isn't a bar of soap. The older brother looks special like there's something not quite not right in his face. The father needs to die of a heart attack. The mom looks like an old crone from a horror movie. The sons will be pimped out to sheiks to subsidize their lifestyle when the chips run dry.

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2023 7:08 PM

I haven't watched any of the videos. How do they pay for their living expenses? They sold their possessions seven years ago. Were they millionaires to be able to sustain their lifestyle indefinitely?

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2023 7:12 PM

Interesting that the title of Finn's video at R25 is "I'm so tired..."

That's a fucking cry for help.

His Vlog has become a chore for him. Obviously.

But I think that the parents force him to do it, to generate income for himself and for the family.

The older brother Jack has a Vlog too.

And the mother does a Vlog for the entire family, so they're bringing in money through three separate youtube channels.

I don't mind teaching a kid to make money, but on top of home schooling him and trapping him with the family on a small sailboat with nothing to do, it's bordering on slave labor.

The parents are really turning this into an "adventure business."

Now they're recruiting for crew members to experience living on a sailboat, and they're also interviewing for one person to spend a month with them on the sailboat this Summer, as they tour Europe.

These parents are hard core.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2023 7:14 PM

This will make a great episode of Dateline one day

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2023 7:15 PM

R29, regarding "storms at sea."

It looks scary.

I've watched tons of the Sailing Zatara videos, which is the Vlog that the mom produces.

Her videos are much better than the ones done by Jack and Finn.

She and her husband explain a lot about life at sea, provisioning, docking, passports, buying gas for the boat, borrowing cars in ports-of-call, obtaining visas, flying home for the holidays, etc.

It's fascinating.

Interestingly, the oldest daughter ditched the boat and went back to live in Texas. She had had enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 26, 2023 7:21 PM

In this video, Keith talks about where his money came from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2023 7:23 PM

It all started because of a mid-life crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 26, 2023 7:25 PM

Finn and his family made it all the way to Turkey, already!

That's so cool. Only about a month ago, they were sailing the coast of Africa and Egypt.

I'm jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 7:26 PM

Imagine being only 16 and getting to see and do the things that Finn is doing.

I think that this is better than any education he could possibly have, back at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 7:34 PM

[quote]I think that this is better than any education he could possibly have, back at home.

We’ll see what the real world thinks about that. He’s possibly barely literate and way behind other kids his age. He missed out on middle school and high school. And no, his mom’s home schooling on the boat doesn’t count. How would she have been able to teach 6th through 12th grade from her little home schooling book?

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2023 8:01 PM

There was a guy a couple years ahead of me who accompanied his parents on a couple adventures. His father had been managing editor of a metropolitan newspaper and took time off the sale the Atlantic in a small boat and wrote a book about it. That was followed up by more adventures. My classmate found it alienating and and the family really fell apart, esp. after the mother died. This kid seems happier, but he also has no real understanding of what he's missing. This is the kind of adventure that has to end someday and he'll need to be able to do something else.

by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2023 8:19 PM

The remaining daughter and oldest son fuck.

Bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2023 8:31 PM

[quote] The remaining daughter and oldest son fuck.

OMG R40, I got the same vibe from them!!!

Especially when they were alone together in bed, "playing video games."

This was in one of their hundreds of "Sailing Zatara" videos that you have to watch, to get the full scope of this family's adventures.

I think that Sailing Zatara is one of the best original content channels on YouTube. Especially for people who have ever wanted to just escape their lives, and go on an adventure.

These people are living the dream!

But yeah, the kids are all horny teenagers (15-19), and they need an outlet.

In the absence of anyone else their age, they'll just "improvise." If you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2023 8:58 PM

Finn asks, "Am I stupid?"

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2023 4:38 PM

He’s not stupid. He got a 94% on the quiz his mom gave.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2023 8:02 PM

This family has accomplished quite a feat.

Completely inexperienced with sailing and being on the ocean, they circumnavigated the Earth in five years.

With no experience!

I think that's fucking amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2023 9:06 PM

To rob their childhood from 11 to 16 of an education is tragic. He’ll be forever stupid.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2023 9:10 PM

Finn says he has no friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2023 11:04 PM

The unluckiest teen girl in the world wrote a memoir:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2023 12:40 AM

That was a great read, R47.

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2023 2:34 AM

Not my kind of book usually, r48, but I think she can write. I'd never even heard of Île Amsterdam before; why the hell were they sailing so far south?

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2023 8:53 PM

There's this show "I survived" which has regular people telling stories about horrific (near fatal) events they lived through. One of the stories was about a father that did the same as this father, but some of the kids were pretty young. They ended up in a storm where the mast broke, fell on dad, with his teen son having to figure out how to save the entire family. If it weren't for the son, they all would've been dead. Dad broke his leg, was stuck, then they were over a sharp reef. Just a complete nightmare.

Idk how parents could do this unless they were selfish. That lifestyle is now suited to couples that are young with no kids, or retirees. I would never risk my family's life and make them live so isolated.

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2023 9:15 PM

Finn and his brother strike me as future actors on OnlyFans. Not a joke. Multiple videos of themselves in bed together and stripping down together. Finns brother trying to kiss him on the mouth in another video. It just feels like they know they want to be famous or on OF. Photo---Finn on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2023 11:16 PM

Finn swims (one).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2023 11:17 PM

Finn swims (two).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2023 11:18 PM

Wait and see...These two are going down the Micach Plath road to fame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2023 11:21 PM

OMG at R51.

Finn's ass is spectacular, and he has quite a nice bulge, too!

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2023 11:42 PM

That awkward moment when Finn and Jack find out they are the UNpaid help.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2023 4:38 AM

HA!

I've been thinking that all along, R56.

Their father needs them so much more than they need him.

The minute they decide they want off the boat, the "journey" is over.

by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2023 4:56 AM

Meh. They grow up too quickly.

by Anonymousreply 58April 5, 2023 5:09 AM

I wouldn't have felt lucky missing out on high school to be stuck on a small boat with my family. I loved high school. He's really missing out.

by Anonymousreply 59April 5, 2023 5:19 AM

R59 I thought of that too. What kind of people skills are they going to have in the real world?

by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2023 5:25 AM

Just a matter of time until Creepy Cohen tries to "discover" them for a show.

by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2023 5:26 AM

[quote] Just a matter of time until Creepy Cohen tries to "discover" them for a show.

All three of these kids would be perfect for Below Deck Sailing Yacht.

They each have over five years worth of deckhand experience, from their journey.

So they can easily get a job on a Sailing Yacht, if they wanted one.

Interestingly, the transition to reality television would be easy for them, since they're already YouTube stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2023 5:30 AM

I'm going to buy her book r47. Her parents sound hideous. Abandoned the children in New Zealand to sail off by themselves. I want to read her story, she seems very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2023 5:47 AM

Heywood married well and seems to have had a successful academic career (a STEM PhD) and is a seniir business exec with one of Angelli's companies,

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2023 12:25 PM

I plan on buying Jacks book if he writes one. He seems very hippy dippy chill to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2023 10:30 PM

Damn, that's hot at R65.

I'm with you R65. Jack is super cool.

Finn is the cute one.

Jack is more chill, not as attractive as Finn, dorkier, and a bit cross eyed.

But deep down inside, I think Jack is a nicer guy.

by Anonymousreply 66April 5, 2023 11:14 PM

R66 = Video. 6:23. Jack tries to kiss Finn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2023 11:24 PM

That was cute at R67.

Now they just have to consummate the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2023 1:08 AM

Their videos are really blowing up. 45,000 in 11 hours. Good for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 10, 2023 3:42 AM

He should’ve been the new Ariel.

by Anonymousreply 70April 10, 2023 3:43 AM

R70...LoL....The family made a video and are looking for a new deckhand and lots of girls (and guys) applying. I predict Finn Jr or Jack Jr might be on the way by Christmas. Wait and See.

by Anonymousreply 71April 10, 2023 3:50 AM

From that video at R69:

1. Finn's not a singer.

2. Finn is really rude to Jack. I like Jack. He's a very sweet guy. Finn is kind of an asshole.

3. My favorite videos are when the family does campfires on the beach.

4. That spot they found in Turkey is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful weather, crystal clear water, and gorgeous scenery.

by Anonymousreply 72April 10, 2023 3:52 AM

I'm going to put this thread on ignore because it makes me feel shitty about my own life, it's nothing personal, OP.

by Anonymousreply 73April 10, 2023 3:53 AM

Cult on a boat. Next.

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2023 4:38 AM

R74 They are actually nice people. I wanted to hate them too but they're likable. Finn isn't dropping 4 videos a day or begging for free stuff like a lot of wannabe Fame Whores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2023 6:39 AM

[Quote]This kid's videos recently appeared on my suggested watch list (because I mainly watch travel videos)

Jan.

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2023 11:47 AM

[Quote]Finn Whitaker ; Birthday June 13 ; Birth Sign Gemini ; Birthplace Dallas ; Age 16 years old.

Yikes, you pederasts should try some self control, and Muriel needs to have some shame and do something about these stealth NAMBLA threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2023 11:50 AM

R77 protesteth too much.

You always have to keep your eyes on the ones who screech the loudest about pedophiles.

They're usually the ones doing the bad stuff, and trying to direct attention away from themselves.

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2023 11:53 AM

[quote] Finn Whitaker 147K subscribers 272K views

So according to R77 there are 147,000 pedophiles who subscribe to Finn's channel, and 578,000 pedophiles who watch his videos.

You're just completely brilliant. Aren't you, Sherlock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2023 11:58 AM

OP - Be honest, you're only following him because you think he's young and cute and you like seeing him shirtless. If he looked like Jared Fogle, you wouldn't give a shit about him, his adventure, or his interest in sustainability. Are you hoping he'll start an Only Fans page too?

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2023 12:06 PM

R77…Why lie? Finn is 17 and 18th birthday is just weeks away. He says it all the time..His brother Jake is 20. You can’t even do math…

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2023 12:13 PM

R80 Yup, exactly. If he weren't attractive, he'd be getting about 20% of the attention.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2023 12:14 PM

Maybe I should invite the kid over to my boat.

by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2023 9:23 AM

They are all cute kids, but the older brother is handsome, though a bit awkward due to lack of socialization. And yes, there are definitely some pederasts on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84April 11, 2023 10:19 AM

Why would Gronk invite this kid to his boat, R83?

by Anonymousreply 85April 11, 2023 3:28 PM

R85 Well, he might like to see a different boat, escape from the family a little.

by Anonymousreply 86April 11, 2023 10:32 PM

Is Gronk into twinks?

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2023 12:49 AM

R87 Could be.

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2023 3:28 AM

R87 This is not only a twink (twink could be 18-25), this is a16 yo boy.

by Anonymousreply 89April 12, 2023 6:59 AM

R89 = Would you just stop it. For the 9th time. Finn is weeks away from being 18. Jack is 20. Give it a rest. Nobody is "preying" on Finn and he is NOT 16. He ALWAYS says his age (17) in videos..You clearly never watched any of his videos. Commenting on a youtube channel is fine. wtf is wrong with you? Are you this outraged over Tom Daley? I hope so because that situation is way worse than anything in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 90April 12, 2023 7:30 AM

I was recommended this Chanel as well. Have watched mom’s videos before. Finn is cute, but I think Jack is even cuter. They did have 5 teens around their age intern on the boat for a month, so they probably tag-teamed each of the girls continuously. The boat probably reeks of jizz all the time.

by Anonymousreply 91April 12, 2023 9:20 AM

It's funny that Jack is older but Finn is more alpha and outgoing. I also think it's funny that they don't realize they are kind of wearing the 90s wide leggy jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 12, 2023 10:11 AM

Bangin' bros.

by Anonymousreply 93April 13, 2023 12:00 PM

[quote] Finn is cute, but I think Jack is even cuter. They did have 5 teens around their age intern on the boat for a month, so they probably tag-teamed each other continuously. The boat probably reeks of jizz all the time.

There, fixed it for the inevitable Falcon video.

by Anonymousreply 94April 13, 2023 12:02 PM

R90 Do you date 17yos? Would you take a 17yo bf to meet your friends and parents?

by Anonymousreply 95April 13, 2023 3:26 PM

[quote] Do you date 17yos? Would you take a 17yo bf to meet your friends and parents?

Absolutely!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 13, 2023 5:14 PM

[quote] It's funny that Jack is older but Finn is more alpha and outgoing

That's why I'm starting to not like Finn. He's a real asshole to his brother.

Jack is so sweet and nice.

Finn can be a real cunt sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 97April 13, 2023 10:39 PM

Finn is bitter over being a closeted bottom - he's envious of Jack's much larger penis.

by Anonymousreply 98April 13, 2023 10:56 PM

How sad of these elderfags to enter into imaginary relationships with teen boys who don't know they even exist and would even call police on their ass if they saw them approaching them in real life. You have no idea if these children are "sweet" or "a cunt" or envious of each other's dick, you pathetic deviants. They're not real to you or you to them. Act your age now.

by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2023 3:16 AM

You're the only one who sounds pathetic, R99.

Honestly, what's it to you if people watch Finn's channel?

Is it hurting anyone? No.

by Anonymousreply 100April 14, 2023 3:25 AM

FF R99 . Honestly. This thread is too much for him...FF him.

by Anonymousreply 101April 14, 2023 3:34 AM

Jack (20). Takes a shower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 14, 2023 4:42 AM

Pedos.

by Anonymousreply 103April 14, 2023 8:53 AM

I think Finn is the sexy one, Jack is the real beauty.

by Anonymousreply 104April 14, 2023 8:56 AM

Lusting over Jack and Finn - takes me back.

by Anonymousreply 105April 14, 2023 8:59 AM

R47 / R48

Going to make a thread off your link as not to derail this one.

Very interesting stories of both families: can see pros and cons of the experience for families who live like this for years.

A bit like living in a tiny, rocking home with multiple people that travels the world.

by Anonymousreply 106April 14, 2023 9:54 AM

R102 Ready for penetration.

by Anonymousreply 107April 14, 2023 5:31 PM

R107 Pedo

by Anonymousreply 108April 14, 2023 7:54 PM

R108 needs to be penetrated.

Incel loser hasn't been fucked in decades.

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2023 9:11 PM

Agreed, R109.

PS, Jack is gorgeous at R102.

by Anonymousreply 110April 15, 2023 2:05 AM

R110 Nice of Finn to take a pic of his bro in the shower for us.

by Anonymousreply 111April 15, 2023 2:20 AM

R92 Baggy jeans styles from the 90s are in again. Definitely skaters wear them. I'm sure they know what they're wearing.

by Anonymousreply 112April 15, 2023 3:00 AM

Just curious how they shop, do they have room to store a lot of food? They can't have Amazon deliver things to the boat. Do they go to the dentist twice a year?

by Anonymousreply 113April 15, 2023 3:05 AM

Congratulations to their family!

They celebrated circumnavigating the Earth!!

I am quite envious of them. That's quite an accomplishment.

Especially if you watch the video where the dad explains what he knew about sailing, before they left Texas.

He truly had no idea what he was doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 15, 2023 11:15 AM

I'm not going to watch their videos so what did the dad explain that he knew about sailinbg?

Also, why would you do this with your family if you didn't know enough about sailing? That seems irresonsible...

by Anonymousreply 115April 15, 2023 1:27 PM

Excuse the typing haha

by Anonymousreply 116April 15, 2023 1:55 PM

This video is a good watch.

It talks about how much money they have, and how much they make per month.

I had no idea!!!

No wonder they do these stupid YT videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 15, 2023 6:40 PM

Jack and I shower together to save water!

by Anonymousreply 118April 16, 2023 1:04 AM

Jack talking dirty----->>"A squall is something that lasts not even 10 minutes but goes as quick as it came. Kinda like me in bed."....oh my.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 16, 2023 6:34 AM

Jack is definitely going to end up on OnlyFans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 16, 2023 6:37 AM

R120 We're going to start our own site - Jack wants to call it CabinBoyz!

by Anonymousreply 121April 16, 2023 7:44 AM

[quote] Finn is bitter over being a closeted bottom - he's envious of Jack's much larger penis.

In the screen shots of Finn and Jack showering together, Finn seems to have a bigger package.

That may be another reason why Finn acts more "alpha" and Jack acts more "beta."

by Anonymousreply 122April 16, 2023 8:40 PM

New Video. Jack is in it too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 16, 2023 10:50 PM

R122 Please, bitch, I'm a grower! The only thing Finn is in charge of is sucking me off!

by Anonymousreply 124April 17, 2023 1:30 AM

Finn got some new pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 18, 2023 1:54 AM

Is he named after Huckleberry?

by Anonymousreply 126April 19, 2023 12:29 PM

The name Finn has definitely been over used.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 19, 2023 11:07 PM

not legal, barely legal, totally legal.. whatever.. both those kids are fuckin ugly.

by Anonymousreply 128April 19, 2023 11:24 PM

I want Jack.

by Anonymousreply 129April 19, 2023 11:32 PM

R128 More for me, then.

by Anonymousreply 130April 19, 2023 11:44 PM

They seem really nice. I am very curious about how they exist. They probably don't even know how to drive, and yet know how to navigate and sail. I am surprised 60 minutes hasn't done a profile on them yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2023 12:08 AM

Wow at R131.

Finn is so much beefier than Jack.

Finn has a thick bubble butt and bulge.

Jack is very lean.

by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2023 1:16 AM

Do they work out on the boat or are kids just more lean/muscular these days? It's not like he eats well, he eats bacon.

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2023 2:51 AM

R133 Decent genes, youthful metabolism.

by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2023 2:52 AM

I never saw 16 year old kids with that kind of build back in the 70s/80s.

by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2023 2:56 AM

I bet not one of these teen boys in 1976 had a six pack. Or a good jawline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2023 3:03 AM

Finn is 18 in a few weeks. Jack is 20. I think they work out on the boat. Plus they probably get a lot of physical activity from being deckhands.

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2023 3:21 AM

R137. Maybe. Their dad sure doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2023 3:37 AM

[quote] Do they work out on the boat or are kids just more lean/muscular these days? It's not like he eats well, he eats bacon.

They skateboard. A lot.

And they swim a lot, too.

This is how most teenagers would look in America, if only they were more physically active.

People don't understand that a sedentary lifestyle full of junk food, is what's making kids so fat nowdays.

Finn and Jack are very physically fit, because they do physical things all day long. Swimming, skating, etc.

It's what teens SHOULD be doing.

by Anonymousreply 139April 20, 2023 4:07 AM

The kids all kite-board a lot, too.

by Anonymousreply 140April 20, 2023 4:11 AM

All the fucking also helps.

by Anonymousreply 141April 20, 2023 4:15 AM

[quote] All the fucking also helps.

That's the only thing they're NOT doing.

by Anonymousreply 142April 20, 2023 4:19 AM

R139 If they're home schooled they probably have more time for that stuff than most teens. And many teens also have after school activities and jobs. One of these kids is 20, does he go to college or have a job?

by Anonymousreply 143April 20, 2023 4:23 AM

there's an episode where Jack and his older sister get their driver licenses.

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2023 4:27 AM

Has Finn ever experienced the joys of M2M sex?

by Anonymousreply 145April 21, 2023 2:05 AM

No but he masturbates a lot.

by Anonymousreply 146April 21, 2023 2:40 AM

And he has a lot of moles.

by Anonymousreply 147April 21, 2023 3:01 AM

R145 Disgusting! Who would want to do that?

by Anonymousreply 148April 21, 2023 5:21 AM

kelly family boat drama. 9 kids one sailboat with tyrannical irish traveler dad trying to outdo the jackson family

by Anonymousreply 149April 21, 2023 5:44 AM

This kid has amassed a big amount of followers considering the short time.

by Anonymousreply 150April 21, 2023 12:02 PM

Beautiful strong masculine body on an underage kid.

by Anonymousreply 151April 21, 2023 12:18 PM

The pervert keeps bugging me about doing a vid where I piss on him in the shower. Now, what sort of sicko would want to see a thing like that?

by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2023 3:15 PM

such a shame anyone would repeat that unkind derogatory information. Finn is such a good and caring teen.

by Anonymousreply 153April 21, 2023 4:37 PM

haha R152.

One of those boys is gay.

I'm just having a hard time figuring out which one.

Their MAGAT dad will NOT be happy.

by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2023 1:57 AM

It's Kate who pings to me...

by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2023 6:01 AM

R154 They'll love pissing whacko!dad off, no doubt. They just need to cover their exit - though hopefully not their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2023 10:07 PM

I just watched this old video. I don't get how people do daredevil things like they're nothing, today. Jack jumping off a 55 foot cliff. My mom would have freaked out if she saw me trying that. I think here the parents are encouraging him. People can die that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 23, 2023 12:34 AM

[quote] Jack jumping off a 55 foot cliff. My mom would have freaked out if she saw me trying that. I think here the parents are encouraging him.

These are two people who sold everything, bought a sailboat, and took off to sail around the Earth. With their four kids.

They're not exactly they worrying type.

by Anonymousreply 158April 23, 2023 1:17 AM

No, they aren't. But as parents it's weird not to have the instinct to try to stop your kids from doing foolish, dangerous things. It's like if my mom had come and encouraged me to jump my skateboard down 20 stairs without a helmet .

By the way, the mom here is 48 but she looks 55.

by Anonymousreply 159April 23, 2023 1:28 AM

I wonder how long it will be before the first "my parents ruined my life" video or book from one of the kids comes up.

by Anonymousreply 160April 23, 2023 1:28 AM

I don't think that will ever happen.

was there an episode where the parents revealed themselves to be magawhakees? They have always struck me as being very libral. Conservatives rarely make the kind of life changes these two have.

by Anonymousreply 161April 23, 2023 2:38 AM

If he lived on land would he have braces? His teeth are ok but both uppers and lowers are sort of misaligned.

by Anonymousreply 162April 23, 2023 1:40 PM

[quote] Would you just stop it. For the 9th time. Finn is weeks away from being 18. Jack is 20. Give it a rest. Nobody is "preying" on Finn and he is NOT 16. He ALWAYS says his age (17) in videos..You clearly never watched any of his videos.

He's 16. He says it in this video posted on April 9, 2023. He says it at 12:18. "Check back next Sunday if you want to see a 16 year old livin' on a sailboat."

The website Famous Birthdays lists his birthday as June 13, 2006. That means that he's 16, and on June 13, 2023, he'll be 17.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 23, 2023 4:22 PM

R81, R137 See the post above.

by Anonymousreply 164April 23, 2023 4:37 PM

R163 16? Hmm ....

by Anonymousreply 165April 23, 2023 5:54 PM

Here's another video posted April 6, where the ages of the family are shown on the screen at the beginning. At about 1:28.

"Keith, 53, Renee, 49, Jack, 20, Finn, 16, Kate, 15."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 23, 2023 7:28 PM

Why are the whiners complaining about Finn. So what if he is 16 or 17. There are a couple of perv posters talking inappropriately, but I certainly don't "want" him. But he seems nice. Jack is sweet too. Some of you need to find the SADFISHING thread and post yourselves there instead of calculating the months some youtube teenager has been alive. If you have a complaint maybe you should flag their videos on YT? How does Finn being 16 effect YOUR lives? I blocked the poster saying sexual things about Finn.

by Anonymousreply 167April 24, 2023 2:18 AM

R167 I'm sorry, but are you dim? A poster kept claiming Finn is 17, almost 18. They were saying it to make the point that he's almost of age.

[quote]For the 9th time. Finn is weeks away from being 18. Jack is 20. Give it a rest. Nobody is "preying" on Finn and he is NOT 16. He ALWAYS says his age (17) in videos.

I was sick of reading this misinformation so I pointed out it was wrong and posted some proof. Him being 16 doesn't affect my life in any way. I couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 168April 24, 2023 4:51 AM

R168 You seem joyless. A teenage boy on Youtube is trying to share his unique stories and perspectives. And you are upset about it because he is 16 not 17? Or are you upset that he isn't 15? Or do you wish he were 18? I'm confused. You say you couldn't care less but your actions speak otherwise. You should report him to Youtube. That will teach him a lesson!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 24, 2023 5:18 AM

I am praying that R168 releases the negative energy out of his heart and learns it is okay to watch a 16 year old kid talking about boating on Youtube. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 170April 24, 2023 5:24 AM

R169 You're either trolling or you're too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 171April 24, 2023 5:42 AM

Wowsers but preachy stuckup trolls are boring.

by Anonymousreply 172April 25, 2023 2:46 AM

R168 thinks Teen Boys shouldn't be on Youtube. It upsets him.

by Anonymousreply 173April 25, 2023 2:53 AM

R163 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 25, 2023 2:58 AM

I'd hit it.

by Anonymousreply 175April 25, 2023 5:10 AM

The family seems to eat pretty healthy.

Grilled chicken, broccoli, and potatoes? No wonder the mom and kids are all normal weight.

I'm guessing that their dad is the junk food junkie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 27, 2023 5:46 PM

Doesn't Finn east a lot of junk like Cocoa Puffs?

by Anonymousreply 177April 28, 2023 2:07 AM

Finn posted another shower video today. I really think he is going to end up on OnlyFans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 30, 2023 11:05 PM

R178 Hey, I gotta earn enough $$$ to get off this fucking boat somehow.

by Anonymousreply 179April 30, 2023 11:09 PM

Talks in the video about loneliness, and not having friends. It must be hard for a guy that age, it's probably normally the most social time of a kid's life and also he probably want to have dates or a real girlfriend. Kind of sucks.

by Anonymousreply 180April 30, 2023 11:26 PM

R180. Same for Jack. But the family is hosting new deckhands around Jack and Finns age. Guys and Girls. So expect some romance or friendships coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 181May 1, 2023 3:17 AM

R181 Ae they hostong them or hiring them?

by Anonymousreply 182May 1, 2023 4:45 AM

[quote] the family is hosting new deckhands around Jack and Finns age. Guys and Girls. So expect some romance or friendships coming soon.

Is this a sailboat, or a teenage brothel????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 1, 2023 4:55 AM

R183 Here is the Video Link of the family looking for crew...They also posted some of the applicants....They want THREE to FIVE young adults....18-22.....oh my....You could be on to something...Maybe they are looking for girlfriends for Finn and Jack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 1, 2023 5:39 AM

Finn posted a new video from Greece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 1, 2023 8:17 AM

R184 Yikes, Jack, facial hair is not doing you any favors.

by Anonymousreply 186May 1, 2023 9:36 PM

Finn looks exactly like his mom.

by Anonymousreply 187May 5, 2023 2:30 AM

Jack and Finn's parents address: "Do our kids REGRET not getting a "NORMAL" CHILDHOOD?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 13, 2023 7:18 PM

I believe Finn's parents should shanghai some young wimmen to entertain Finn and Jack. This surely would bring to an end their belief that their boat is home to the dreaded seagoing hemorrhoid virus.

by Anonymousreply 189May 13, 2023 9:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 14, 2023 1:03 PM

These people seem nice but not particularly charismatic. I watched a couple of the mom's videos and Finn's and was a little bored. He has great hair, that's about it. "Well, we're still in Turkey...I'm going to have breakfast now..."

by Anonymousreply 191May 14, 2023 10:15 PM

R191 Yup. If Finn shaved his head, done.

by Anonymousreply 192May 17, 2023 11:12 PM

[quote]They also posted some of the applicants....They want THREE to FIVE young adults....18-22

That is fucked up.

If you want experienced sailors for these extended trips, they will be older than 22. Posters called it.

This is going to be OF of the sea.

by Anonymousreply 193May 17, 2023 11:20 PM

They've done this before -- inviting young people to sail with them. Had them submit "audition videos" and all that. As I recall, two of the five kids that were chosen, bailed within a week.

I know I wouldn't last a week on boat with Keith.

by Anonymousreply 194May 18, 2023 12:26 AM

They probably don't want "experienced sailors" on an extended voyage with their teenage daughter.

by Anonymousreply 195May 18, 2023 12:58 AM

Will they film the sex?

by Anonymousreply 196May 18, 2023 2:46 AM

We grew up on a sailboat, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 18, 2023 5:00 PM

Finn keeps saying he wants "top approval" - he is going to freak Mom out!

by Anonymousreply 198May 19, 2023 12:09 AM

R192 No worries, I'll just hang with the boys.

by Anonymousreply 199May 21, 2023 5:32 AM

he does have bdf.

sea cow, catfish him.

by Anonymousreply 200May 21, 2023 6:25 AM

Older brother Jack is back. He is skateboarding shirtless for his legions of fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 26, 2023 7:06 AM

Throwing rocks down the mountain without care who might be down there... what a massive cunt!

by Anonymousreply 202May 26, 2023 7:17 AM

Ugly Americans!

by Anonymousreply 203May 26, 2023 11:56 AM

R201 Pretty but not pretty enough.

by Anonymousreply 204May 27, 2023 5:13 AM

These guys have lived on a boat for years. I'm wondering how often they practice skateboarding. Because they aren't bad, considering. I'm probably the only one here who's interested in this, but skateboarding takes a lot of practice and most of the time they don't seem to be ashore.

by Anonymousreply 205May 27, 2023 9:54 AM

Just bumping the thread and wondering if any of you have seen the more recent videos where Finn made some friends and got interested in a girl.

by Anonymousreply 206August 27, 2023 8:00 PM

Finn ended up in the "Oh, I forgot about him" file, along with Taylor J. Phillips and that travel writer/serial killer looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 207August 27, 2023 8:03 PM

The adorable Saudi Arabian twink they had on the boat was 100% in love with Finn. It’s was very cute to watch them together.

by Anonymousreply 208August 27, 2023 8:06 PM

Is he old enough for nudity yet?

by Anonymousreply 209August 27, 2023 8:12 PM

If I had been stuck on a boat with my parents and my siblings when I was 16 I would've gone batshit insane.

by Anonymousreply 210August 27, 2023 8:48 PM

R208 It was funny when he slapped Finn on the ass when Finn was wearing his robes and headpiece.

by Anonymousreply 211August 27, 2023 9:15 PM

Finn and his family have made it to Barcelona!

So who are the two twinks that Jack and Finn meet up with there, and why are they holding hands while skateboarding???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 13, 2023 8:20 PM

R212 Don’t make us try to find it, tell us what you’re talking about (please).

by Anonymousreply 213September 13, 2023 8:42 PM

DL never fails. Never heard of this kid until I saw this thread. I wonder how parents feel when their barely legal teenager makes a popular social media account and posts themselves shirtless or scantily clad to have strangers discuss them and their sex lives online. I guess they don’t care because any type of fame is good.

by Anonymousreply 214September 13, 2023 9:00 PM

[quote] I wonder how parents feel when their barely legal teenager makes a popular social media account and posts themselves shirtless or scantily clad to have strangers discuss them and their sex lives online

The parents actually started Vlogging about their travels on Zatara.

It's how the family makes money, because they don't have jobs.

Once the mom learned how much she can make from creating content, she pretty much told the older son Jack and then Finn, to make their own channels.

The original "Sailing Zatara" channel has 563,000 subscribers after about 6 years.

Finn just started his channel this year, and he already has 226,000 subscribers.

They're getting paid well by YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 13, 2023 10:04 PM

A lot of teen guys post pics and video shirtless on social media. This kid lives on a boat in warm climates so he has more reason to be shirtless than a lot of others. His vlog is pretty wholesome, if you have a dirty mind that’s your problem.

by Anonymousreply 216September 13, 2023 10:20 PM

[quote] His vlog is pretty wholesome, if you have a dirty mind that’s your problem.

I'd take that a step further and say that he's actually pretty boring.

Finn doesn't have much to say about anything, really.

It's just a lot of "I'm sick today" or "I'm tired today" or "I'm bored. There's not much going on."

He's a 17 year old who has lived on a boat since he was 10 or 11 and was home schooled by his mother. He is severely lacking in social skills, mainly due to his being with his family pretty much all the time.

I don't envy him at all.

by Anonymousreply 217September 13, 2023 10:34 PM

If I had been trapped on a boat with my family when I was a teenager I would've gone batshit insane.

by Anonymousreply 218September 13, 2023 10:45 PM

R218, meet R210!

by Anonymousreply 219September 13, 2023 10:50 PM

Not sure how someone’s social skills can be discerned from a vlog where he’s often alone singing or talking to the camera. When he’s socialized with other kids on his vlog, his social skills seemed normal.

by Anonymousreply 220September 13, 2023 10:53 PM

R218 Forreal, the lack of privacy and being dragged around by my parents everywhere sounds like hell. It's all about what the parents want, not the kids and when you're indoctrinated from that lifestyle from a young age, of course it seems normal.

by Anonymousreply 221September 13, 2023 11:03 PM

If I were a hot teen I’d want to be on a boat with other hot teens. Like White Squall.

by Anonymousreply 222September 13, 2023 11:07 PM

How much privacy did you have at 16-17? I don’t remember having much. When he goes ashore alone he has privacy, just like when I went for a walk I had privacy.

But I wasn’t from the era of latchkey kids so basically our moms were usually home a lot.

by Anonymousreply 223September 13, 2023 11:07 PM

In Ibiza.

Why do I live in a crummy suburb?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 22, 2023 8:16 AM

AWW, I LOVE it when rich people get to live out their fantasies. We should make more posts about it.

by Anonymousreply 225November 22, 2023 10:59 AM

[quote]In Ibiza.

[quote]Why do I live in a crummy suburb?

In Ibiza? My idea of being in Ibiza is to enjoy time on the island, not days getting there to spend two days docked at a marina in a cold boat waiting to spend another day travelling to Cartagena then more days to Gibraltar to prepare to ward off the orcas in the strait, then...

It's a fundamental difference in personality, obviously. I want to be somewhere, they seem always in transit, looking after the boat constantly as though a living organism. It seems neither relaxing not luxurious nor even interesting to me to be near famed places but to see them from always from the sea, from a marina , from the Aldi where the insta-hot noodles are replenished for the next leg of the trip. For me it's akin to flying to Paris but never leaving Charles de Gaulle Airport, going to Venice but not leaving the train station.

I don't mind the time that travel requires to get some place, but I want to get off the fucking boat.

by Anonymousreply 226November 22, 2023 2:03 PM

R226 They get off the boat all the time, look at some of their videos. The boat is their home so yes they spend a lot of time there.

by Anonymousreply 227November 22, 2023 2:20 PM

The Whitakers were in Ibiza a few days ago, and then Cartagena Spain.

Interesting that they brought up the issues of Orcas sinking boats near the Strait of Gibraltar, because that's where they're headed.

Although I hate the fact that in the event of an attack, they plan on dropping underwater firecrackers to scare away the Orcas.

It seems kind of cruel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 28, 2023 4:34 PM

They made it through the Strait of Gibraltar, and now headed to the Canary Islands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 28, 2023 4:34 PM

Well this was .... "interesting."

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 28, 2023 4:59 PM

It bothers me that this family was considering dropping "dynamite" in the water, to scare away the Orcas.

Orcas are clearly disturbed by something humans are doing, which is why they keep attacking boats.

Why are humans ignoring them???

by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2023 2:22 PM

Kids are going spend their adult years in therapy blaming their parents for isolating their social development.

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2023 4:27 PM

R232 They had a crew of other kids on the boat most of the summer. I mean I don’t know, maybe they’re isolated to some extent.

by Anonymousreply 233November 30, 2023 12:07 AM

[quote]maybe they’re isolated to some extent.

Fucking hell, they are isolated to a great extent. On a boat with the usual minimum family crew of 7, you're never more than a corner away from some family member's eye.

The idea that the children become adults living on a boat, with barely any opportunity for time to go into town and see friends or make friends, to go away to school, to know a variety of teachers and peers, to know what it's like to have the "house" to oneself for a week while your parents go one vacation, to be able to jerk off without the necessary omnipresence of the watching eyes of blood relatives a doorknob away, to only have a few hours to oneself (usually with siblings it seems) when they do have some time on land, and to know that every relationship you make with a new person has an expiry date of hours, days, or a few weeks... I'd say that's isolated from some essential rites of passage for adolescents and young adults, simply being able to get away from your family and start to be one hour own person.

by Anonymousreply 234November 30, 2023 12:41 AM

The Whitakers are crossing the Atlantic Ocean from the Canary Islands to the Caribbean.

2000-3000 miles!!! About 20 days, according to Finn.

That sounds very scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235December 25, 2023 5:34 PM

R235 They might hit an iceberg!

by Anonymousreply 236December 25, 2023 6:39 PM

Surprised it's not colder in the Atlantic in December.

by Anonymousreply 237December 25, 2023 6:44 PM

They're sailing along a Southerly route near the equator, R237. So it's relatively warm.

But it looks like they have some good wind behind them, and it's pushing them along quickly.

I haven't been watching his videos for a while, but Finn said that after this crossing, they're going to end up back where they started in Florida.

Then all of the kids will be going their separate ways and doing other things.

Good for them. And what a life experience. It's definitely something they will never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238December 26, 2023 2:00 AM

Watching this family cross the Atlantic ocean makes me think of Columbus crossing the Atlantic for the first time.

The hardships, the lack of fresh food, the horrible conditions, etc.

And then I watch this family of five (plus one) sailing on this luxury sailboat, with hot water, showers, a full kitchen, satellite internet, and all of the modern conveniences.

It's a pretty amazing thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 26, 2023 1:54 PM

[quote] to go away to school, to know a variety of teachers and peers, to know what it's like to have the "house" to oneself for a week while your parents go one vacation, to be able to jerk off without the necessary omnipresence of the watching eyes of blood relatives a doorknob away, to only have a few hours to oneself

R234 Don't know about you, but when I was a teenager, I didn't go away to school, I never had the house to myself for a week, and jerking off in a small house in the suburbs doesn't give you much more privacy from your family than on a boat.

by Anonymousreply 240December 26, 2023 4:10 PM

Finn seems like a really nice kid. He gives me hope. It would be a shame if he ends up assimilating with the land-ies and becomes a jerk, which is as likely as not to happen.

by Anonymousreply 241December 26, 2023 4:52 PM

[quote][R235] They might hit an iceberg!

Fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2023 6:26 PM

It seems like an enviable way to live, in many ways, but I think it must be hard with medical and dental things, to be nomads. the advantage is they seem to have an endless supply of money (they make some, vlogging).

by Anonymousreply 243December 28, 2023 11:08 AM

I like Jack's videos.

He's a lot smarter than Finn, and his videos are much more informational.

Finn doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244December 31, 2023 5:23 AM

Fin is clearly "special."

by Anonymousreply 245December 31, 2023 7:39 AM

Finn*

by Anonymousreply 246December 31, 2023 7:40 AM

Like this family very much

by Anonymousreply 247December 31, 2023 8:00 AM

Jack could talk to me all day, and I'd be mesmerized.

He tells a good story, and makes anything interesting.

Both Finn and Jack posted about the dolphin encounter in the Atlantic, but Jack's version was way more animated and .... appreciative of the encounter. Finn was like, "yeah we saw some dolphins. Meh."

by Anonymousreply 248December 31, 2023 8:00 AM

This 19 year old is crossing the Pacific by himself.

I'd be fucking terrified!

A) Why are all these kids doing such crazy things?

B) How do they get the money to do all of these adventures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 31, 2023 8:47 AM

I'm team Finn. Only one in the family with any charisma.

by Anonymousreply 250December 31, 2023 3:32 PM

Don't sail near the California coast anytime soon!

by Anonymousreply 251December 31, 2023 3:55 PM

I give this 19 year old kid Garrett so much credit for sailing 2500 miles across open ocean, on his own.

I mean, WHO does that?

Now that's brave. And I really love how nonchalant he is about everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 31, 2023 7:06 PM

He is so intelligent, it just blows my mind.

I mean, he shows a maturity that is decades beyond his chronological age.

I can't even comprehend half of what he's saying.

This young man actually makes me have faith in GenZ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 31, 2023 7:47 PM

[quote] I can't even comprehend half of what he's saying.

R253 What couldn't you comprehend?

I wonder how he made almost 20K as a high school student?

by Anonymousreply 254January 1, 2024 2:58 AM

[quote] What couldn't you comprehend?

The technical talk. I'm not technically inclined.

He was just rattling off all of the different tools and equipment on his boat, and it's just astounding to me how he picked it all up by himself in a little over two years.

A lot of the commenters on Garrett's videos mention how humble he is, how determined he is, and how brave he is. They also kind of take shots at the Whitakers (Finn and Jack's family) by saying that Garrett's videos aren't staged for social media, and he doesn't do "gimmicks" for clicks. He basically just gives a video journal of his travels. And I totally agree with them.

Normally, if I were to just watch someone talking, I would get bored. But I wasn't bored with Garrett's videos, because it was just fascinating to watch the highs, the lows, the boredom, and the incidentals that pop up during an ocean voyage.

I actually shed some tears of joy, when Garrett made it to Tahiti. I watched all three parts of his 2500 mile journey, and it is just amazing what this kid accomplished.

I think of the things that could have gone wrong like rogue waves, container ships hitting him while he slept, and at one point he even jumped into the ocean, which was terrifying.

When he said "Land HO!" I was actually so proud of him.

I could never have done what he did at 19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 1, 2024 4:09 AM

R255 I don't think I'm technically inclined, either, but maybe I'm wrong, because it all seemed pretty understandable to me.

Yeah that's very impressive. I don't see any need to put down the Whitakers, though. I don't have a problem with them giving us a little entertainment. And the mom said they want to make money from their vlogs to help support their travels.

by Anonymousreply 256January 1, 2024 5:10 AM

I'm guessing that Garrett's parents are very rich.

But he still worked and saved to buy his own boat, so that's commendable.

by Anonymousreply 257January 1, 2024 10:50 PM

Jack posted an update.

I didn't watch the whole thing yet, but I think they reached the Caribbean.

One thing I did learn, is that "White Squall" is Jack's favorite movie. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 8, 2024 1:16 PM

Well I watched the whole video at R258.

It was so amazing seeing them finally reach land in the Caribbean.

Having watched them start in New Zealand, then salil through the South Pacific, and Australia, and the Indian Ocean to Africa and the Mediterranean, Europe, and then the Atlantic and now the Caribbean.

What a cool adventure.

Surely, something they'll all remember for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 259January 8, 2024 2:02 PM

The family is in Puerto Rico now.

They survived the Atlantic crossing.

The mom Renee just posted a video log, and it's fascinating.

I have much respect for the dad, Keith. Considering that he had never sailed before in his life, before undertaking this worldwide voyage, the guy seems like a freakin' genius. I'm so impressed by his knowledge!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 21, 2024 9:23 AM

I was surprised to see the kids jumping off the boat and swimming in the open ocean. I guess they’re used to it but it seemed like a risky thing. Accidents can happen and being far from land, and all,

by Anonymousreply 261January 21, 2024 7:23 PM

(I meant in Finn’s most recent video - or maybe it was Jack’s)

by Anonymousreply 262January 21, 2024 7:25 PM

At the beginning of this one they invite fans to a celebration they're having for crossing the Atlantic. For only $99 you can party with these grifters, er, I mean, this family of sailing enthusiasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 26, 2024 10:56 PM

The world tour is almost over, and Jack will be studying to get his Captain's license!

Good for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 27, 2024 8:55 PM

I want Jack inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 265January 27, 2024 10:55 PM

I want to fuck Finn.

by Anonymousreply 266January 27, 2024 11:09 PM

So who is Luke fucking, Finn or Jack, both from the flirtiness of it all?

by Anonymousreply 267January 28, 2024 1:45 AM

Renee's video logs are the best in the family.

Apparently, they're hosting a "VIP" homecoming party in Miami in mid-February, if anyone is interested in paying to be there.

So Renee starts off her video talking about sharks, and I'm terrified, just listening to her talk about it!!

And then she records the family swimming in the middle of the Atlantic, with 16,000 feet of water below them.

I just can't watch it!! That is one of my greatest fears. Swimming in the open ocean, with thousands of feet of watery abyss below you.

Ack!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 28, 2024 4:32 AM

[quote] Apparently, they're hosting a "VIP" homecoming party in Miami in mid-February, if anyone is interested in paying to be there.

R268 As I mentioned only 5 posts back.

by Anonymousreply 269January 28, 2024 4:35 AM

R267, totally. Just really noticed Luke when the algo showed me one of his boat vids. Damn that boy is sexy. No wonder he was shirtless in his entire video. And when he mentioned he was 6'2 I noticed how long his legs were. In his video he, Jack, finn, and the girl all lay on the bed to play some video game. Such a lot of hot manflesh on display. Makes me wonder where all that jizz is going to waste...

by Anonymousreply 270January 28, 2024 9:20 PM

Man can't believe the dad's still fat. I thought he would have a ripped muscle man after working the boat and sailing around the world for years. Wtf is he snuggling Twinkies on that boat?

by Anonymousreply 271January 28, 2024 9:40 PM

I cannot tell you how many random incidences there were of Jack "accidentally" or "jokingly" trying to kiss Finn, or vice-versa.

The most recent being at R269 in the mom's video.

It's hilarious to me.

Honestly, I think that the two boys have a LOT of pent up sexual frustration.

One is nearly 18 and the other is in his early 20's. That's when young men are at their peak sexual energy, and they have to spend those years with ONLY their family members. It must suck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272January 29, 2024 12:06 AM

Yeah that's probably sexually frustrating

by Anonymousreply 273January 29, 2024 7:03 PM

Didn't Jack have a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 274January 29, 2024 11:54 PM

Jack is in the Bahamas!

That crystal ice blue water looks amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 3, 2024 4:27 PM

Finn is 16 years old!? How well spoken were you as a teenager? He's not cringe inducing at least.

by Anonymousreply 276February 6, 2024 12:11 AM

R268 they have gps satellites and people can track you if your boat goes down. Your last known coordinates are constantly relaying by satellite.

by Anonymousreply 277February 6, 2024 12:21 AM

R277 Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think that was R268’s point.

by Anonymousreply 278February 7, 2024 6:54 AM

The end is near...

Wonder how Finn will like living in a van...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 11, 2024 4:48 PM

Wow, R279.

So Jack is going to Tonga to train to become a Captain, and he's taking his sister with him.

And Finn is going on a cross-country trip by himself, in a van??

Interesting.

Does he even have a driver's license?

by Anonymousreply 280February 11, 2024 5:06 PM

He'll probably be fine. He survived harassing Egyptian officials and sharks. It's driving not climbing Mt Everest.

by Anonymousreply 281February 12, 2024 12:17 AM

If he's going to be driving, one would assume he either has or will have a driver's license.

by Anonymousreply 282February 12, 2024 12:40 AM

R276 He's almost 18.

by Anonymousreply 283February 12, 2024 1:37 AM

Oh no, Jack screwed up!!

He made a huge mistake, just 3 hours before reaching Miami.

Poor Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 14, 2024 8:26 PM

Finn in his van if Finn talked like a gay boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2024 12:55 AM

I like Finn better. He's got a peacefulness.

by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2024 4:17 AM

Renee always makes such beautifully produced videos.

Seriously, she could find work in Hollywood. It's a real talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 17, 2024 6:47 AM

It was interesting to me when they pulled in to Miami and it looked like a shithole compared to all the beautiful places they've been. Of course there are beautiful coastal places in the US just as there are anywhere, but it was an ugly contrast.

by Anonymousreply 288February 18, 2024 2:32 PM

Sharks swarm the boat!

So cool.

I guess the sharks really do come out at night in the Bahamas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 22, 2024 8:41 PM

What are the parents going to do now?

by Anonymousreply 290February 23, 2024 3:58 AM

It feels weird seeing Jack and Finn on land, as "city boys," as Jack puts it.

Somehow, being away from sailing makes them seem much less interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 24, 2024 8:46 PM

I know they skateboarded on land sometimes when they were on the boat, but I don't get how they kept their skills honed for so long living on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 292February 25, 2024 6:07 AM

[quote] Somehow, being away from sailing makes them seem much less interesting.

Because they have their clothes on?

They have "the ranch,' in Montana? How rich are these people?

by Anonymousreply 293February 25, 2024 6:11 AM

They're definitely rich, R293.

Probably multi-millionaires.

Here's the Montana ranch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 25, 2024 6:55 AM

It's odd seeing them back in the US and the cold and snow.

Their ranch is cute. Not super lavish.

Just right for a home base to come back to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 25, 2024 7:20 AM

The boys are always running around, doing handstands, backflips, skateboarding, etc. I'm starting to notice it. They're as hyper as 10 year olds. A little unusual.

by Anonymousreply 296February 25, 2024 7:33 AM

(That amount of energy.)

by Anonymousreply 297February 25, 2024 7:34 AM

Jack is now CAPTAIN Jack!

How cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298March 11, 2024 9:32 PM

It's so weird seeing the family go their separate ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 12, 2024 3:52 AM

Their boat is about a half mile but almost a million dollars after everything they put into it. Bet the ranch is like 200k.

They sold everything to do this. Probably make 6 figs from YT and their promotions, speaking fees and classes.

Their boat is not multimillionaire yacht status. They're not THAT rich.

by Anonymousreply 300March 12, 2024 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!