Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Producer Jon Peters Reveals He's Leaving Wife of 12 Days Pamela Anderson $10 Million in His Will

He wants to make sure she’s still taken care of after he dies, and will always love her despite their marriage lasting 12 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 5:33 PM

Why does he look like a Muppet?

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2023 2:38 PM

Fun fact

Jon Peters is personally responsible for the fro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2023 2:39 PM

And when does he plan on dying?

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2023 2:43 PM

Slow down Pammy ^^^

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2023 2:44 PM

That must have been one hell of a blow job

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2023 2:45 PM

What's Jon leaving Babs? After all, she made his movie career possible...

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 2:55 PM

Why did they use a picture of Rebecca de Mornay?

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2023 3:14 PM

I wish I had married him

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2023 5:30 PM

WTF possessed Pammy? I get she was a groupie and had prime A list, but this guy?

Surely there's a better looking millionaire in search of a trophy wife of similar age?!

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!