Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Today's rant - it's Britney (she sounds like a), bitch!

britneyspears's profile picture britneyspears Verified Hi 👋🏻 !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car 🚗 period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet … I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me 📸 !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice y’all 😤😤😤‼️‼️‼️ Where are my skis cause I’m going naked ⛷️🎿 !!! Just kidding 😂😂😂 !!! Rational people … I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram … but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell 🐚 !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! It’s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because that’s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back 😌😌😌 !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me 😩😩😩 !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! It’s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times … then kiss my fucking ass 😘😘😘 !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking shit or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point … I generously serve you my shit … eat my shit 💩💩💩 !!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2023 2:36 AM

Ggguuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlll

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 3:14 AM

We can follow her on instagram if we want

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 3:28 AM

Her sweetheart image has taken a dump after her Instagram rants.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 3:30 AM

On top of everything, does she have COVID?

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 3:35 AM

Yikes

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 3:40 AM

[quote] Her sweetheart image has taken a dump after her Instagram rants.

Yeah, and she's still talking about the guy at Jack in the Box who dared to speak to her.

She already took down the post.

Enough with the shit emojis. I hate that emoji.

This is the first IG post that is conclusively saying: She Needs Help!

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 3:44 AM

Crazy as a shit house rat!

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 3:46 AM

The first, R6? Maybe her first today.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 3:47 AM

LOL she deactivated her page yet again.

Sam was probably pissed off about that last part where she declares she's giving her love and getting a dagger in her heart back in return. So she tells him to eat shit.

Or someone else, who the fuck knows with this ping pong ball.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 3:52 AM

How do we know she’s writing these posts? Maybe someone is gaslighting her.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Poor Sam. I don't care that he's a gold digger. I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 3:55 AM

r10 because this is exactly how she writes. No one is gaslighting her. She's doing a mighty fine job being her little ol' crazy self.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 3:56 AM

"Being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell 🐚"

A what now?

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 3:58 AM

How do you know, [R12]? We’re you her English teacher?

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 3:59 AM

I kind of do too, R11. He has to stick his dick in her crazy box, watch her weird twirling, look into her scary eyes, listen to her Southern twang ranting. He's gonna earn every cent he gets.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 4:01 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 4:17 AM

I’m surprised OP was able to actually decipher any of this.

I’ve always had compassion for Britney, but this is bad. Real bad.

I’m guessing she hasn’t slept in days.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 4:40 AM

Does she think she's participating in one of those "rap battles"?

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 5:01 AM

Does she think?

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 5:24 AM

IMO, she always seemed mean and bitchy. Only now, people are starting to notice it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 5:26 AM

[quote] Living the lavida loco life

I think I just had a stroke reading this.

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 9:16 AM

This is sad. This is so sad.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 9:25 AM

Whose insane scattered ramblings are more pitiable? Britney's or Sessums'?

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 10:04 AM

Someone call her dad

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 10:10 AM

“being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell“

So Britney being free….that’s going well!

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 10:17 AM

Her text shows a lot of order. She is obsessed with three. It's very ordered. Notice this:

😤😤😤‼️‼️‼️

It's carefully patterned.

💩💩💩 !!!

For example she doesn't mistakenly put four !!!! or two !!

"Where are we going ???"

"It’s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!!"

She's creative and paying attention. In her mania.

I'm not a mental health professional but I don't think this text would be difficult to decode for clues to both the meaning of the contents, and the kinds of mania on display.

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 10:28 AM

Britney cray cray , loco batshit loco 🤡!!!👋!👌!👹!!!💋!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 11:04 AM

Who deactivates her account? Britney herself, or one of her handlers?

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 11:10 AM

Eh. I understood it.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2023 11:13 AM

r29 = Kanye

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 11:15 AM

When are the nominees for the Nobel Prize for Literature announced?

Are Instagram rants eligible?

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2023 1:00 PM

Textbook word salad schizophrenia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 25, 2023 4:13 PM

I like the way she uses punctuation to underline every phrase, like Emily Dickinson.

by Anonymousreply 33January 25, 2023 4:21 PM

Thank you for posting that r32. I think it is a good explanation of why people with schizophrenia and schizo-affective disorder often use these non-sensical phrases and "coded" sentences. This is very typical for her writings; I feel there is *some* meaning somewhere in there, known only to her and maybe people closest to her who have inside knowledge of what she obsesses over (her delusions that every woman wants and is trying to steal her man, for instance).

by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2023 4:24 PM

Cops were called in response to this post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2023 5:20 PM

It's clear: Britney is the new Zodiac Killer and her IG posts are the new ciphers!

by Anonymousreply 36January 25, 2023 5:25 PM

Thanks, r35, I hadn't heard about that this morning.

I'm surprised the cops responded to calls for a welfare check on her because of *THIS* post...she's had much more wack-a-doodle posts in the past months, but maybe they had some other insider info that prompted a response. I'm interested to see if we'll get more info about this, and seeing that TMZ reported on this, they'll probably have an update if there is one.

by Anonymousreply 37January 25, 2023 5:29 PM

The cops did the welfare check because she deleted her IG, not because of a particular post.

[quote] For whatever reason, fans became alarmed, believing the deleted account meant Britney was in trouble ... and called the Ventura Co. Sheriff's Office.

Can't believe the cops did a welfare check due to a deleted IG account.

by Anonymousreply 38January 25, 2023 6:14 PM

Do we have a Short Timer Dead Pool? She's not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 39January 25, 2023 6:16 PM

R38, yes she deleted her account right after she made that post.

by Anonymousreply 40January 25, 2023 6:33 PM

The same people who pushed #freebritney now feel empowered to send the cops over to do a wellness check whenever they are concerned about her social media behavior?

Talk about jumping out of the pot into the fire.

by Anonymousreply 41January 25, 2023 6:35 PM

I've never liked her. The sad little girl act is annoying. Before her meltdown, she had no problem having an affair with Keven Federline (he was married and his wife was pregnant), and Britney flaunted the fact that Kevin was now hers. No remorse, no shame.

by Anonymousreply 42January 25, 2023 7:03 PM

[quote] UPDATE

[quote] 1:15 PM PT -- A spokesperson for the Ventura Co. Sheriff's Office tells TMZ it was around 11PM Tuesday night when they started to receive calls about Britney Spears deleting her Instagram account. Authorities went to her home out of an abundance of caution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 25, 2023 8:21 PM

Really deleting your social media account is grounds for a wellness check?

by Anonymousreply 44January 25, 2023 10:39 PM

If you're Special Lady Britney Spears, then it's grounds for a wellness check.

by Anonymousreply 45January 25, 2023 10:44 PM

She posts like the usual "young" woman on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 46January 25, 2023 10:46 PM

Word salad as usual. What the fuck is she talking about?

by Anonymousreply 47January 25, 2023 11:01 PM

She does sound like a typical trashy idiot on Social media

by Anonymousreply 48January 25, 2023 11:02 PM

Needs to ✈️ to the funny 👨🏻‍🌾🏢.

by Anonymousreply 49January 25, 2023 11:03 PM

Coke Whore

by Anonymousreply 50January 25, 2023 11:04 PM

I love that people expect Didionesque vignettes from the woman who shook her teenage tits to "Hit me baby, one more time!"

by Anonymousreply 51January 25, 2023 11:05 PM

I would be humiliated if my fans conducted a wellness check on me

by Anonymousreply 52January 25, 2023 11:09 PM

If something tragic did happen those fans would explain, “Well, why didn’t someone do a wellness check!? She was obviously crying for help.”

by Anonymousreply 53January 25, 2023 11:12 PM

Exclaim*

by Anonymousreply 54January 25, 2023 11:17 PM

I can't even imagine what its like to have an in person conversation with her. She just seems so out of touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2023 11:22 PM

She has a history of mental illness, of putting her children in danger during a "stand off" with the cops, violent attacks on the press, generally out of control and druggie behavior, etc etc.

Seems like her "fans/vultures" are drama queens and of course the cops will check. For them it's better safe than sorry.

by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2023 11:25 PM

[quote] We’re you her English teacher?

Hopefully, you weren't!

by Anonymousreply 57January 25, 2023 11:35 PM

She seems to have no life. Just twirling around her dollhouse and typing on social media. She will collapse without her feverish SOS letters to the world.

by Anonymousreply 58January 25, 2023 11:41 PM

R38- There are full-grown adults who believe that Britney Spears was killed late last year (by unnamed nefarious people) and that the person we see in social media posts is either a bad impersonator or an AI creation. Two licensed therapists (who work with actual patients, one in a hospital setting) in my extended social circle are fully convinced of this and post variations of this theory on their private social media accounts at least once a week, where they are always bolstered by a few other colleagues. If anything, Ms. Spears has revealed just as much mental illness in the general public as in herself.

by Anonymousreply 59January 26, 2023 9:16 AM

This is how my bi-polar ex BF writes on Facebook in a manic phase.

by Anonymousreply 60January 26, 2023 10:51 AM

R59 that is disturbing. A therapist who works in-patient is spreading insane conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 61January 26, 2023 5:10 PM

agreed r61

by Anonymousreply 62January 26, 2023 5:26 PM

Oh boy. River Red? She needs help. She should not have social media and needs a better handler.

by Anonymousreply 63January 26, 2023 5:35 PM

How do you know it was fans of Britney? ? Could have been anyone in her family monitoring her social media.

by Anonymousreply 64January 26, 2023 5:48 PM

R63 What's so bad about River Red?

by Anonymousreply 65January 26, 2023 5:48 PM

I think there's a vid floating around out there from a "fan" where they recorded the actual call to the PD to ask for a wellness check? I saw something but didn't click on it. also articles have made reference to "fans" calling requesting a wellness check.

by Anonymousreply 66January 26, 2023 5:53 PM

Recording themselves to out on the internet. Putting it in the internet reveals the person who called was an asshole who thought it was fun to bother a superstar. A form of stalking. The force of having the police scare her after she’s already apparently not feeling great. It’s overage. It was done to be abusive, not help.

by Anonymousreply 67January 26, 2023 6:30 PM

*put on the internet

by Anonymousreply 68January 26, 2023 6:30 PM

R65 it's kind of like calling yourself Aunt Flo.

by Anonymousreply 69January 26, 2023 6:31 PM

Apparently there's some movie called "River Red" who sets out to kill his alcoholic father so the cycle of violence doesn't perpetuate? I read this somewhere but I haven't seen the movie.

by Anonymousreply 70January 26, 2023 6:39 PM

R26 that's a nice observation.

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2023 2:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!