Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Piers Morgan BLASTS Alec Baldwin Using His Kids To Play Victims

First, they would play the victims, as they have shamefully done ever since Alec Baldwin accidentally shot dead cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie “Rust.”

Second, they would cynically use their children as a protective PR shield at the same time as they demanded privacy for those same children.

Third, Hilaria would once again adopt that fake Spanish accent she deploys for no apparent reason — she’s not Spanish — other than an apparent weird penchant for cultural-linguistic appropriation.

Hilaria emerged from their New York apartment in an attention-seeking sweatshirt with the word “Empathy” emblazoned across it.

It was also an attention-diverting sweatshirt designed to distract waiting media from seeing her husband, who slipped away unnoticed.

Hilaria then did what she often does and lectured the reporters and photographers about invading her family’s privacy.

I wonder if the Baldwins’ seven children have other questions for her, like, “Mommy, why do you and Daddy keep asking the media to protect our privacy when you two both constantly invade ours on social media to enhance your brands?”

I doubt it, because most of them aren’t old enough to understand just how often, and how cynically, the Baldwins use them as PR tools.

Hilaria’s Instagram account, followed by a million people, is almost exclusively devoted to photos and videos of her children whom she insists she wants the media to leave alone.

imagine using your kids to promote yourself on social media right after your wife orders the media to leave those kids alone?

But then, that’s the Baldwin way, isn’t it?

Hypocrisy and tone-deaf delusion follow them around like a buzzard on a bison’s backside.

From the start of this scandal, they have consistently tried to portray themselves as the real victims of a tragedy that took the life of a beautiful young woman, devastating her own family.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 10:08 PM

Is Piers Morgan ever going to have mercy on all of us, and just retire? Nobody gives a shit about his opinions. Wasn't he fired from a British morning show? Just stop, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 12:32 AM

R1 I thought you would agree with Piers

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 12:34 AM

OP has an axe to grind by the sounds of it.

Hates that Baldwin did the SNL Dump character probably. Will never get over it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 12:42 AM

Don't be such hypocrites. Piers didn't say a thing that wasn't also the dataalounge consensus.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 12:48 AM

exactly

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 7:40 PM

It's not that Piers is actually wrong, it's that Hillary from Beacon Hill is even more annoying than Piers.

What bugs me about this entire thing is that it was clearly and obviously an accident. The white-wing all know it was an accident and choose to pretend that it was murder. More evidence that the GQP is beyond all help that rational citizens could ever give them.

Let them go ahead and spin wildly out of control, there's nothing we can say that will convince them not to self-destruct. We may as well sit back and enjoy the show.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 7:50 PM

Piers Morgan is a professional asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 9:29 PM

I don't care about Alec Baldwin or his batshit crazy wife but Piers is by far the biggest asshole in this trio.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 9:54 PM

I hate Piers with the heat of a thousand suns. He’s a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 10:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!