Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have You Had A Lot of Receptive Anal Sex?

I enjoy it - with certain types of dick. For the Eldergays out there, how has your hole held up after all these years? Is there really a such thing as too much anal sex?

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 11:14 AM

[quote] Is there really a such thing as too much anal sex?

Depends.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 11:27 PM

[quote] For the Eldergays out there, how has your hole held up after all these years?

Sphincter kegels.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 11:49 PM

R1 LMFAO! Great response!

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 12:28 AM

"...receptive anal sex" as opposed to what? Forced? Isn't that rape?

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 12:29 AM

You type bottomy.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 12:30 AM

I have to constantly fight to put my prolapse back in.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 12:31 AM

OP, honey, there are few things more dick-wiltingly unappealing as invoking the word "receptive."

It sounds like something a male praying mantis attempts to get the female to be before he inseminates her while she eats his head.

We're boys. We butt fuck, screw, do it doggy and ride em' cowboy.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 12:35 AM

I turned 30 last November, I've been bottoming since I was 15 and mostly black guys since I was 18 and I've had a lot of sex in those 15 years. My hole is holding up fine, I take care of it and make sure that I used plenty of lube and use creams afterwards. It's probably naturally a little looser now but I don't shit myself so I'm still good.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote] "...receptive anal sex" as opposed to what? Forced? Isn't that rape?

As opposed to topping, or the one inserting.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 5:25 AM

[quote]mostly black guys since I was 18

What are you suggesting?

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 8:11 AM

Hmm. OH I get it. The black cocks are famous for being really huge. Well good for you. I would never in all my life as I am a provincial old bitter unfucked gay bitch in flyoverstan with 40 years of PTSD about AIDS! and the time I took a greyhound bus to NYC and peed in the port authority and say giant horrific things I cannot unsee.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 8:59 AM

[quote]"...receptive anal sex" as opposed to what? Forced? Isn't that rape?

As opposed to what is known at DL as "surprise anal."

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 10:26 AM

Yeah, I've had a lot. Had to get Velcro sewn in, but still open for business.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 10:28 AM

R10 that I've mostly been with black guys, as I stated, what else is there to it?

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 11:01 AM

if someone has a rectal prolapse that you are having trouble reducing, you can place some granulated sugar on the prolapse to osmotically draw out fluid and make the prolapse easier to reduce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 11:06 AM

I think this is what OP meant:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 11:10 AM

Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 11:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!