Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republicunt Losers Are Feigning Epilepsy Over Vaccinations

I'm not even going to link to one of these pathetic karen's desparate attempts for attention.

These fucking middle aged white women trumptards are now faking epilepsiy for attention.

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 3:03 PM

Isn’t it funny they believe in medical conditions only when it benefits them? It’s only like they care about themselves and what they want to believe and any challenge to that is met with the petulance of a stupid hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 7:34 PM

It's not epilepsy. It's Satan coming out of 'em. IT'S THE DEVIL IN THEM BITCHES Y'ALL.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 7:37 PM

I would watch a supercut of these fakers with a KC and the Sunshine Band soundtrack: "Shake, shake, shake! Shake your booty!"

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 7:46 PM

I’m suing.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 7:49 PM

Oh is what was up with that fat chick in the video posted yesterday? the one on the sofa?

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 7:52 PM

Didn't the girls in the Salem Witch Trials do something like this?

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 7:55 PM

What vaccine did those little Salem witches get? Anti devil?

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 7:57 PM

[quote]OP: I'm not even going to link to one of these pathetic karen's desparate attempts for attention.

Then what evidence is there that this is happening? A Google search turns up nothing.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 8:01 PM

Reminds of the episode of the Brady Bunch where Carol got into the car crash and they guy showed up to court with the neck brace. Just drop the suitcase and watch the truth speak for itself!

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 8:02 PM

Don't they realize that Epilepsy is a disease that's detectable by brain waves?

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 8:06 PM

Seizure-fakers rarely know what they're doing. Frequently they're not even given an EEG after unconvincingly flopping around in front of a physician.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2023 8:11 PM

Y’all are too quick to judge. Has anyone seen what they were watching on the television?

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 8:25 PM

Quelle surprise. Her own son admits she's faking it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 8:21 AM

Thank you for the fascinating historical artifact, dating from 2 years ago. Kind of weird to use something from 2021, since the THREAD heading uses the present continuous verb, which means refugs are doing this now. in 2023. "Republicunt Losers Are Feigning Epilepsy".

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 8:35 AM

Any recent videos from now, you know 2023, that supports this claim:

"These fucking middle aged white women trumptards are now faking epilepsiy for attention."

Lets review.

1) One Trumptard fakes an illness to troll people on social media in 2021. 2) A local news agency debunks it. 3) Dumb cunt OP posts this video 2 years later and implies this is the latest trend in 2023. 4) I debunk dumb cunt OP.

This is why we are circling the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 8:40 AM

R15, instead of whining incessantly, maybe you should try looking some of this stuff up first.

There have been a slew of these videos on Twitter in the last few days. I don't know what started it, but these rightwing anti-vaxx nutjobs are posting stuff from 2021 now, although I believe much of it has been posted before. They're just doing it again.

One is @AngeliaDesselle and another is @healthbyjames, who posted about "Angelia" (who doesn't seem to be the same as the first Angelia?) and then followed up with a post about "Gary" from Missouri. They all claim they got seizures in 2021 when they got the vaccine; their seizures are not convincing.

My favorite was a lady named Caroline who posted a video of her having a "seizure" while she drank a beer. She didn't shake at first as she turned on the camera, then she started to shake a few seconds later. She's deleted it.

Anyway, I know OP was being a little vague, but you seem to have entirely made up the theory that these fake seizure videos just happened once, two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 1:19 PM

R16

Feeling a bit triggered?

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 1:26 PM

The right lives in a world of lies and make believe, all of it rancid with malice and hate.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 1:27 PM

I'm OP. I'll call a fucking spade when see it.

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 1:30 PM

Feigning seizures for desperate attention is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 1:33 PM

Why do dramatic vaccine side effects seem to only happen to right wingers?

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 1:34 PM

About what, r17? I don't understand your comment.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 1:35 PM

Somebody should just record them going out and not shaking, then post it.

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 1:56 PM

R16 alrighty, I see your point. Then why not post a recent video? Here's the cuntbone you mentioned. 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 2:19 PM

Angelia is bound and determined to keep up the grift, I see.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 2:30 PM

r17, you're the OP, right? I think you misread my post at r16, or maybe you meant it for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 2:31 PM

[quote]I'm OP. I'll call a fucking spade when I see it.

Me too. I'd point out many of them on our ride from the airport to our destination on Ike's and my trips down South.

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 2:46 PM

Isn't the #thanksphizer thing a meme? I've not seen anyone seriously post new videos of them seriously faking a fit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 3:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!