Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another Mass Shooting! Yes! In the Bay Area, again!

Maury, I am out of control! - California

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 9:42 PM

Somebody got/felt "disrespected," and all hell broke loose.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 6:14 PM

A new warning sign for California

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 6:20 PM

Good lawd. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 6:23 PM

[quote]Somebody got/felt "disrespected," and all hell broke loose.

Mmmm hmmm.

I know I that’s right!

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 7:22 PM

OP, Texas is the capital of mass shootings, thanks to Greg Abbott loosening gun laws

States with the most gun violence are mostly red states

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 7:24 PM

Please don't let them be...

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 7:26 PM

What? Asian?

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 7:28 PM

R6, Admit it you want some black dicks up yo ass.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 8:11 PM

If you watched Gayle and Them this morning, you saw how pissed off she was about the three mass shootings yesterday. She didn't even say "Let's GO!" to start the show. She's going to be spitting nails tomorrow morning.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 9:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!