Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant! Royal Announces She's Expecting Baby No. 2

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have some exciting news — she's pregnant!

Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter announced that she is expecting a baby in a statement released by Buckingham Palace. This will be the couple's second child, joining son August Philip Hawke, who was born in February 2021.

"Princess Eugenie and Mr. Jack Brooksbank are pleased to announce they are expecting their second child this summer," the palace said in the announcement. "The family are delighted and August is very much looking forward to being a big brother."

Princess Eugenie, 32, also shared the news in a modern way — on her Instagram page! She shared a photo taken by Jack, in which August buries his face into his mother and wraps his arms around her legs.

Eugenie captioned the sweet snap, "We're so excited to share that there will be a new addition to our family this summer."

Princess Eugenie and Jack's second child will be the first of Queen Elizabeth's great-grandchildren born following her death in September. The new addition will be 13th in the line of succession to the British throne.

Princess Eugenie and Jack first met during a 2010 ski trip in Verbier, Switzerland. Eugenie said during their engagement interview that it was "love at first sight" — and Jack agreed.

Jack proposed to Princess Eugenie during a January 2018 vacation to Nicaragua.

"The lake was so beautiful. The light was just a special light I had never seen," the royal said. "I actually said, 'This is an incredible moment,' and then he popped the question, which was really surprising even though we have been together seven years. I was over the moon."

The couple tied the knot on Oct. 12, 2018, in St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2023 3:53 PM

Andrew's daughters are the most inbred-looking royals, imo.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 2:55 PM

Are they still friends with the duo in Montecito?

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 3:01 PM

I always liked the York girls and think Eugenie looks nice. She has pretty features but with too strong of a jaw. I’m glad she seems quite happy.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 3:53 PM

I think Eugenie's quite pretty, R1

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 4:16 PM

On the heels of her very condescending speech about not having plastic in her home and teaching her toddler to be environmentally conscious. Fuck her, a hypocrite like the rest of them. The most impactful thing anyone can do to combat climate change is not to breed. She's a two-time offender with maybe more to come. Her mom seems like a good time, though and I'd have a drink with her.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 10:31 PM

I'd like to get pregnant by Jack Brooksbank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 10:34 PM

Why do all of them pump out so many kids so quickly after getting married?

It's like they're trying to get it out of the way quickly, so they can get on with the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 10:41 PM

I like Princess Beatrice a little more as she married an Italian Count.

Bea's "nobile" children will outrank poor Genie's untitled crotch droppings.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 10:42 PM

Need to see some recent pix of shirtless Jack.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 10:51 PM

I hope it gets its father's looks and not the bug eyes.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 10:54 PM

A sweet picture. (No irony.)

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2023 10:54 PM

R7, it's pretty standard for hetero couples who marry in their late 20s/early 30s.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 11:13 PM

[quote] Why do all of them pump out so many kids so quickly after getting married?

[quote] It's like they're trying to get it out of the way quickly, so they can get on with the rest of their lives.

This seems to be a thing with the British upper class.

They know exactly what's expected of them.

Watch "Four Weddings and a Funeral," and you'll get a sense of it.

They pair up in their early 20's, marry in their late 20's, then pump out kids until their mid-30's.

Everything they do is formulaic.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 11:17 PM

Congratulations on your lovely young family, Eugenie, and on finding a way to give your life some purpose!

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2023 11:28 PM

I'm kind of surprised by this; after Jack went off to Portugal (?) to sell timeshares, I thought it would only be a matter of time before they announced that they separated.

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2023 11:48 AM

I want Jack's babies all over my face.

by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2023 11:55 AM

Oi, who's going to buy the Granny a pint?

And a pack of ciggies wif it would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2023 12:05 PM

Most (heterosexual) people in the west marry in their late 20s/early 30s and have kids soon after. In other parts of the world they marry and have kids even earlier.

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2023 12:15 PM

[quote] Are they still friends with the duo in Montecito?

Only took two replies to get to the real queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2023 12:31 PM

I hope they name the next child September to go with August.

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2023 3:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!