Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Are YOU?

Official DL bookkeeping!

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2023 10:49 PM

So far this pole is full of liars.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 9:10 PM

Depends on the size of the other guy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 9:15 PM

A recent complication in my fuck life is that lately there has been a large increase in the number of people who falsely claim to be tops. The bottoms I talk to are becoming gun-shy about meeting anyone at all because they are concerned that anybody who claims to be a top is lying about it, and it will end in tears. This causes me to lose out on opportunities to get laid. Srs tho, I've had several men bring this very topic up in the past few months, as I've noticed that a larger than ever number of guys claim to be tops in their profiles.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 9:21 PM

[quote]Srs tho,

Oh, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 9:22 PM

OP, no option for verse?

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 9:22 PM

No option for "just blow me and leave?"

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 12:26 AM

Yes, r6, apparently that’s “side.”

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 12:39 AM

Thank you for explaining, r7.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 12:41 AM

R5, per DL, no one is versatile.

True tops never, ever had a cock in their ass. The moment they do, they're bottoms forever. If it happened once, 20 years ago, they'll always be bottoms. True tops never lose their ass virginity. A true top would never, ever considered being fucked.

Versatiles are automatic bottoms. Once cock, in the ass, just once, makes them bottoms for life.

Persnickety, frustrated bottoms want true tops only. These rules are rigid and implacable.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 1:00 AM

^^You’re why I love hanging out here!

*mwah*

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 1:08 AM

R9, my bottom friend says that most versatile guys want to get fucked too. The issue seems to be that nobody wants to take the top role. He says that versatile is another way of saying 'bottom.'

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2023 2:10 AM

versatile-top.

I enjoy sucking, the occasional spanking and other play, but I'm not into receiving anal play or getting head.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 2:18 AM

At my age, I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 2:33 AM

meh.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2023 3:07 AM

[quote]What Are YOU?

done

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2023 3:41 AM

Thank you OP for including the side option, so many polls, apps etc etc dont.

I do sometimes top on request though

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2023 5:12 AM

Retired cocksucker and occasional top.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2023 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!