Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is topping getting out of control? Many consumers say yes

NEW YORK (AP) — Across the country, there’s a silent frustration brewing about an age-old practice that many say is getting out of hand: topping.

Some fed-up consumers are posting rants on social media complaining about surprise anal requests at drive-thrus, while others say they’re tired of being asked to spread ‘em for a muffin or a simple cup of coffee at their neighborhood bakery. What’s next, they wonder -- are we going to be bottoming for our doctors and dentists, too?

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 4:39 PM

I want more….

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 8:20 PM

This made the juvenile me chuckle muchly

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 8:21 PM

No top, no service

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 8:28 PM

At the height of the pandemic, just to get into the Apple Store, I had to have my temperature taken and present hole.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 8:29 PM

It really is getting out of hand.

At the Starbucks I go to, the baristas have a dildo just sitting right there on the counter. Right in your face. Like they can’t even do it for me?

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 9:08 PM

I don’t mind the tops getting frisky, but I can’t stand the bottoms who deliver a package and stand there with their ass thrust out giving me the “fuck me” eyes. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 9:21 PM

That actually surprises me, r6. Most delivery workers are on a tight leash. Does Amazon include time for anal in its scheduling? I suppose the Uber Eats and Door Dash types can be as demanding as they want.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 9:24 PM

If only, OP. If only.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 9:25 PM

Lollll OP

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 9:37 PM

They don't even wait for me to turn the screen around before they offer me the tip!

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 9:39 PM

Just the tip?

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 9:40 PM

For forty years all I've heard is bottoms, bottoms, bottoms. Don't try to fool me with your tops are out of control malarky. The national crisis is this bottomless pit of bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 9:40 PM

10 out of 10 bottoms disagree.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 9:45 PM

I love OP!

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 9:52 PM

Thank god for OP.

There seems to be a small handful of OCD thread creators these days, recycling the same shit over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 9:55 PM

[quote]Just the tip?

Just the shaft, baby.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 10:23 PM

I live next to a gym full of alpha masters who dom my ass after they leave the gym and before they go home

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 11:47 PM

It is indeed out of control. I don't even shop for anything on a shelf below waist level at Lowe's.

I bent over to get a pipe clamp and the next thing I knew......well.....it was ghastly. It was just GHASTLY!

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2023 4:04 AM

A pipe clamp? In my day we just called them cockrings.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2023 3:00 PM

Top of the morning to ya!

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 2:10 AM

“Leave a suggested tip? You just gave me a vasectomy!”

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 2:12 AM

Cole Porter wrote a song all about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!