Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Furries Protest Coming to UK!

It’s come to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2023 11:38 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 10:43 AM

Scotland gets crazier by the day.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 10:45 AM

No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 11:47 AM

This is going to be a complete laughing stock. Bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 12:17 PM

Note the tranny colours on the horse.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 3:39 PM

So did this end up happening?

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2023 5:17 AM

Was there a sensory area?

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2023 5:29 AM

From all around the world they rushed to participate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2023 5:42 AM

3, 2, 1....

Thread closed. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2023 5:42 AM

LOL, R8

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2023 5:59 AM

There was quite the turnout for this event. The furries who showed up to counter-protest were an insignificant number.

As it turns out, putting violent transwomen rapists in prison with actual women, isn't popular in Scotland.

The Canadian pervert trans shop teacher with the huge fake tits and the big erection is peaking Canadians.

This bill to house violent transwomen with actual women is peaking the entire UK.

by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2023 6:13 AM

Standing for Women, Glasgow Scotland, Sunday Feb 5. Massive turnout by terven and their supporters in Glasgow today, protesting First Minister of Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon's self-ID bill. (Which passed, but has been blocked.)

Sadly, the furry con was 40 minutes' walk away, so only one lone furry was able to show up, sweating inside its costume and plastic head.

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2023 6:13 AM

Standing For Women has nothing to do with white supremacy or nazis or Porud Boys. This is how they have to lie about women fighting for their rights.

Once again the TRAs are incapable of doing anything but lying.

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2023 6:40 AM

R12 What is this 'terven'?

by Anonymousreply 14February 6, 2023 6:42 AM

r14, it's the plural of TERF

by Anonymousreply 15February 6, 2023 6:46 AM

[quote] an academic research body says that 'furries' are about 20 times more likely to identify as being in the wrong sex … both identities are clearly appealing to those who prefer fantasy to reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 6, 2023 7:05 AM

Against "Let women speak"... So progressive!

by Anonymousreply 17February 6, 2023 7:16 AM

Furries are still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2023 7:17 AM

Almost all my life, I had been convinced that gay rights were somehow conjoined to women's rights. Countries that hate gays usually have a bad records on women's rights too. Then the TRA usurpation happened and everything changed. They are as deranged as Andrew Tate, just that the latter is in prison and the TRAs are in the media and politics and turn their view of what a woman should be into law. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2023 7:21 AM

For you, fierce gay supporters of TQ+. I had tears while watching your "queers" expressing "queer joy" through queer movement (animal dance? out of zoo?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2023 7:22 AM

^ Not just queers but also who say they're women. Amazing "womanly" singing voices there.

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2023 7:23 AM

Worth a read about that bloke whose tweets are above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2023 7:39 AM

r16 showing Nicola Sturgeon's electoral base

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2023 7:39 AM

[Quote] Scotland gets crazier by the day.

[Quote] This bill to house violent transwomen with actual women is peaking the entire UK.

r11 r2 Anything much crazier than Scotland (& Ireland etc) must be one hell of an extremely lunatic country, right?

That's right here, the US, where male trans being housed with women in prison and all have been such a norm for a long time. So many latest news about new ones.

Comparatively shocking - not really - silence (nothing major).

by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2023 7:50 AM

R22, thank you for finding that and posting it.

These are the POS attacking women and defending their fellow TRAs.

by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2023 8:26 AM

Such a weird top down movement- Gender Ideology. Governments, the Media, Universities, charities, corporations telling people to ignore the evidence of their own eyes, ears. That "woman" is a guy. ( and that's cool but "she" is still a guy) Please keep her out of women's spaces. If you say this you're branded a bigot, a hater, a Nazi and of course a transphobe. And this can have very, real life, not just on Twitter consequences for your career and relationships.

It's like a hideous bad dream. But real!

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2023 8:48 AM

R26, the vast majority of people are just now realizing what's been going on. Which amazes me but then during all the years of seeing Drop the T here I didn't really understand what was happening. A number of my female friends, even lobbyists and advocates in health care are only recently aware of the realities of the trans movement and its capture of institutions, school boards, entertainment, higher education, organizations, governments, media.

My friends would all be considered left leaning, progressives and they are without exception appalled and opposed to all this extreme nonsense.

The TRA movement went unchallenged for too long. People lazily, maybe some fearfully, accepted their lies and smears against their opponents.

It's going to be a tough fight to get back sanity and I do worry the pendulum will swing too far back which is why LGBs need to be in this fight whether they like it or not.

But I do see some initial waves breaking.

by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote]Jim Sillars, former SNP deputy leader, accused Ms Sturgeon of making allies of “zealots” while ignoring biology and public opinion

Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2023 6:52 PM

+ laws, r26…the Ts were able to legalize altering (falsifying) identification documents…& it’s against the law in Manhattan to misgender a T.

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2023 7:14 PM

If gay people had the same muscle/influence that trans activists have today, legal/social change for us would have happened at warp speed. Instead it was one step forward, two steps back for many years. We got there (the U.S., western Europe) eventually, more or less, Of course homophobia hasn't stopped. Now a lot of it comes from the uber woke gender activists. calling gay people transphobic if don't have any interest in sleeping with a trans person. They call us "genital fetishists" if we only want to date a real guy, a male bodied person, rather than a girl with a double mastectomy and a strap on.

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2023 8:14 PM

[quote]Now a lot of it comes from the uber woke gender activists. calling gay people transphobic if don't have any interest in sleeping with a trans person.

We get more than enough of that crap from the Gays On The Right Side Of History as it is.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2023 5:27 AM

Reading the flyer I was surprised to see that Parker Posey was there. I didn’t know she was a furry.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2023 11:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!