Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Twink Vocalist's Talented Throat

This is Will Ramos, vocalist for the Deathcore band Lorna Shore. His vocals are mostly growling and screeching but he's considered one of the "best technical vocalists" in the genre.... so there's that.

[/bold]Apparently, via this throat camera, it's revealed his throat-innards do some very unusual gymnastics when he's going at it.[/bold]

It's an unnecessarily long video - scope-camera inserts around 25:00, growling/squealing for the camera starts at 29:10 and that's when the tech sees the weird throat action , explanation starts at: 41:36. Skip around at your leisure, there's some nice grody throat-innard video all throughout if you're interested (I am).

I'm also posting because I get a bit of a gay vibe from Will. There's nothing out there to point to his gayness but there also doesn't seem to be anything noting he's straight. No mentions or pics of girlfriends or any girls in general but his Instagram page seems very band oriented and maybe keeping gfs out of pics is their vibe. Still, I hope he's a homo.

I'll put some band pics and videos inside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 9:04 AM

Lorna Shore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 8:59 AM

Video from a recent single, Sun/Eater

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 9:00 AM

Live performance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 9:00 AM

[quote]When Lorna Shore’s latest vocalist Will Ramos joined the New Jersey Deathcore unit back in 2021, the TikTok storm that would engulf the band and send them into stratospheric heights of success with their recent EP …And I Return To Nothingness with Ramos’ demonically punishing guttural screams and Lorna Shore’s blend of pulsating brutality, mixed with their intense visual ideas have now made this five-piece a formidable outfit top of the table of this new breed of Deathcore bands dominating the space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 9:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!