Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do zoomers consider aging to be a cardinal sin? Why do they think middle aged women should look like surgery freakshows?

It's never been this bad, the cultural youth fetish. I'm a millennial and I don't remember women my age talking about how horrible Gen X women have aged. It used to be that The Golden Girls were how we expected 50-60 something women to look like, which seems much more realistic and healthy. My youngest sister is a zoomer and doesn't really spew this bullshit, but she's a lot smarter than many of the ones I interact with through work or see on social media.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 11:29 AM

You sound like a great big fat troll OP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2023 1:05 AM

It might be best to not make up fantasy posts, OP. Golden Girls is on!

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2023 1:07 AM

"And then she said.... and then I said... and then she said... and then I said... and then she said"...

Why don't you do one of those posts now OP?

by Anonymousreply 3January 23, 2023 1:09 AM

It's pretty sad, OP. These folks grew up with tik tok, instagram, and reality TV. They like the circus freaks.

by Anonymousreply 4January 23, 2023 1:12 AM

R4 fell for it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 23, 2023 1:13 AM

I'm not a troll you fat whores, I was just on the Vanessa Paradis thread and weirded out by people who seem to think a 50 year old woman who smokes and drinks regularly having wrinkles is some kind of notable failing.

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2023 1:19 AM

You lost us at woman R6. Don't do it again.

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2023 1:26 AM

For all their talk, today's kids are horribly ageist,, with their Boomer jokes and holding "Karens" up for public scorn.

Classist, too, they despise poor whites, and they have no idea that they do.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2023 1:31 AM

If you are a millennial OP, then you are a HELL OF A LOT closer to Zoomer so why don't you do your research and answer the questions and report back to us. I'm 60 but teach college students and I haven't notice this grand malaise in the zoomed mentality. But do report back, dear. Now run along.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 1:37 AM

Women can look beautiful at all ages, but ideally you’d be able to address certain spots.

The lines radiating out above Julianne Moore’s upper lip are disquieting, somehow. But maybe that’s because I’ve seen her look perfect for so long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 4:02 AM

Are you an old, ugly woman, OP?

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 4:25 AM

I’m a gay who loves (literal) hags. I find them more comforting than Botox faced cunts.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 4:44 AM

Are you out of your mind, R10? She's a 62 year old woman and looks great for her age. Is Madonna more your speed?

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 4:48 AM

Right, because no young person EVER mocked an old bastard until now.

OP, go finish your McFlurry and tell your troubles to your cat.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 4:53 AM

[quote] I’m a gay...

This reveals a lot about the poster. Gay is not a noun. People who use it as one sound vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 11:24 AM

OP, can you see the "zoomers?" Are they with you right now?

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 11:27 AM

"I saw something from a rando on Twitter and now I'm outraged" DL thread #83,987,376,193,467,9863,531.

Honestly, you girls get so worked up into such a lather over absolutely nothing. Take your pills.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 11:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!