Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Santos here.

Any questions?

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2023 3:29 PM

Cuspe ou engole?

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 5:59 PM

Lying whore.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 6:12 PM

I agree about the lying part, r2, but whore?

Nah, that bitch ain’t been touched by anyone since she propped herself up at the gloryhole in queens.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 6:15 PM

What is your name?

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 6:17 PM

Will you be writing a book on lying, like maybe "The Art of Lying"? I want to get ahead fast but old people won't die fast enough and hand their things over to me and other sensitive young people who want to make the world a better place for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 6:17 PM

Long time listener, first time caller. Hey Ms. Santos, how do you keep your face so smooth and featureless? You seem to have no stress lines or worry wrinkles on your potato head. What gives? I'll take your answer off the air. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 6:24 PM

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Was it your victims or your lies that lit you up.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 6:51 PM

Liza with a Z

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 7:20 PM

R8 She looks like she likes being on her back.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 7:39 PM

So, liar. Did you MEAN to look like ER's Sherry Stringfellow or Sherry Stringfield or whatever the fuck her name was? Because you do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 7:50 PM

Who’s paying you?

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 8:11 PM

Just read about your unfortunate mugging on 5th Ave, so sorry to hear that!

Just what shoes were you wearing that were stolen from you? Size 5? 6? (Being generous here, fuckface)

You know who brags about committing crimes in the same area…?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2023 7:21 PM

Have you been fucked in D.C. yet? I mean Washington D.C.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2023 7:23 PM

I've never seen you and Hilaria Baldwin in the same room together. Are the two of you actually the same person ?

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2023 7:47 PM

Not a question for George, but to the Long Island shitheads that voted him in: Why?

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2023 7:59 PM

From what I’m seeing on my news, the people who did vote for him are saying they want him out and they voted for who they “thought he was.” And, on its face, it makes sense. If all of his “accomplishments” were true and not utter easily-revealed lies, it’s not surprising given that district.

Which goes back to the oppo-research debacle of the Dems. Most of his lies would easily be disproved with a phone call or two. They screwed the pooch on that one.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 8:04 PM

A traveller comes to a fork in the road which leads to two villages. In one village the people always tell lies, and in the other village the people always tell the truth. The traveller needs to conduct business in the village where everyone tells the truth. A man from one of the villages is standing in the middle of the fork, but there is no indication of which village he is from. The traveller approaches the man and asks him one question. From the villager's answer, he knows which road to follow. What did the traveller ask?

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2023 8:15 PM

It depends. Is the guy in the fork hot? Is he gay?

Cause he could’ve offered him a blowjob or something.

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2023 8:18 PM

I have a question. If your mom died in the 9/11 attacks and then she died 15 years later in December right before Christmas, how is she doing today? Still keeping active at her age?

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2023 8:30 PM

Did your father die in the Hindenburg disaster?

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2023 9:09 PM

What was it like being the waiter at The Last Supper ? Do you have Jesus' autograph ? Did you know you were making history at the time ?

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2023 9:35 PM

That’s just dumb, r21.

You know good and he’ll well if he was there he’d have eaten all that shit.

They kept him outside for that very reason.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2023 9:36 PM

How big is your dick?

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2023 10:25 PM

Do you have a dick?

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 10:28 PM

Ever go by the name Tom Ripley?

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2023 11:52 PM

What was it like being up front and so close as Jesus was hanging on the cross ?

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2023 1:31 AM

More drama...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2023 3:05 AM

R16 forgets that Republicans didn't do research on him. And Dems did do oppo research, you just weren't paying attention

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2023 3:07 AM

Tell us about your awesome career as a volleyball-turned-model

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2023 3:08 AM

So, r28, that leaves the Dems off the hook because the repigs didn’t research him either? As it turns out, they did research him, knew he was a phony and kept it to themselves.

If you know your opponent is a sheep-fucker, and you’re not from Alabama, you climb to the highest mountain and shout it for all the world to hear. That didn’t happen from EITHER side (not that I would expect the repigs to reveal it) in this case. They should take a lot of the blame. When we fuck up, we admit it and don’t cover it up. We’re better than that.

by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2023 3:29 AM

R30, we didn't fuck up. The stuff about him was out there, if the Repugs who voted for him chose to ignore it, that's on them. I don't blame Democrats for the Republicans running horrible candidates. That's on them

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2023 12:19 PM

While I don’t live in his district, I am on Long Island.

Trust me when I tell you it was not “out there,” save for one tiny local paper asking questions. Had the Dems done their research and found out even a third of this stuff, they should’ve been trumpeting it from the rooftops of every house on the Island. That was not done.

Yes, the repigs have to take responsibility as well, I’m just saying that we didn’t do what was needed in this whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2023 2:15 PM

How would that have swayed Repub voters R32? Since when have they followed advice from the left?

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2023 3:24 PM

Most of the people who voted for him now want him gone. They’ve said they voted for “who they [italic]thought[/italic] was George Santos, not who he is,” or who he was revealed to be. There are petitions online and they’ve been holding press conferences and protests at his office in Queens.

Local polls of that district indicate 59% want him to resign.

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2023 3:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!