Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The most Attractive Batman Actor?

Aesthetically speaking, who's the hottest guy to ever put on the Batsuit? Poll included

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2024 4:19 AM

Michael Keaton was my favorite, but Christian Bale is undoubtedly the best looking.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 8:35 AM

Even if not the hottest, with his irreverent sense of irony I’m sure the gruff Lego Batman would be the most fun in bed.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 8:40 AM

Christian is in the lead so far.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 9:11 AM

Even though I tend to view him as he now is, I forget Val Kilmer truly was one of the handsomest actors to ever live. Unfortunately, not even Batman represented him at his peak.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 9:14 AM

Christian is the best all around Batman/Bruce Wayne. Ben was the best Bruce Wayne. He had the look and energy of a billionaire badass. The rest are jokes. George Fucking Clooney (rolls eyes)? Michael Keaton was fine for his time, but nothing great. Still felt like a dad dressing up for Halloween.

Controversial take, I was shocked that I loved Pattinson’s Batman movie. His Batman had the style and is almost tied for Bale’s Batman. Note, Pattinson’s Bruce Wayne barely worked. It’s passable if I pretend Batman is still 25-30.

The rest are nonentities. Adam West is the OG on screen so respect to the legend. Val Kilmer, trash Batman.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 12:18 PM

I thought Michael Keaton was sexy, and I loved him, but Christian Bale is a favorite. For me it's a tie.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 12:23 PM

R6 to the men’s’ defense the tone and direction of the movies mattered. Bale was lucky to have Nolan’s at the helm, crafting a serious, but not too dark, trilogy. Same deal with James Bond in the Craig era vs the campy 80s or foolish 90s.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 12:28 PM

Their defense instead of men’s*. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 12:29 PM

No votes for Ben?

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 1:24 PM

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 1:31 PM

He wasn’t right for Batman but Val at his peak was 10x hotter and more beautiful than any other actor on this list.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 1:39 PM

Adam West was a very handsome man and Burt Ward was a very handsome twink. Don’t overlook the physical beauty for the camp.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 2:01 PM

Adam West seemed like a sweet guy. And fuckable until the end. I'd still do Michael Keaton too.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2023 2:17 PM

R13- I have never heard anyone say one bad thing about him. In Hollywood that is almost unheard of.

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2023 2:34 PM

R11 is right

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2023 2:46 PM

I will NOT be ignored!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2023 2:55 PM

What is it about Michael Keaton? I have always liked him, and yeah, I'd still do him.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2023 3:01 PM

I thought Michael Keaton was sexy as hell in the costume.

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2023 3:04 PM

Even though Adam West was really good looking in his youth, Christian Bale hands down. There is no other answer.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 3:08 PM

Keaton is not handsome but always seems like a real person, like one of your favorite buds. He is attainable.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2023 3:10 PM

Yes, R4, Val Kilmer was beautiful in his youth. I picked him.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2023 3:19 PM

Keaton has the best blowjob lips.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2023 3:35 PM

Bale

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2023 2:50 AM

Christian Bale looks were at their peak when he played Batman/Bruce Wayne, so a vote for Bale. But Val Kilmer is the handsomest actor among them, but his looks were slowly declining by 1995 when he played Batman. Chain smoking and drugs and alcohol were already having an impact on him physically by 1995.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2023 2:58 AM

Christian Bale is the best actor to play Batman but he has zero sex appeal. Val Kilmer was the only hot Batman.

by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2023 3:54 AM

Wow R24 how the mighty have fallen. Val was very attractive in his heyday.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2023 4:39 AM

Great story about Nicolas Cage and Adam West.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2023 4:53 AM

Enough about Val, can we appreciate how gorgeous Nicole Kidman looked in Val's Batman with that wig. Hello, gorgeous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2023 8:35 AM

Michael Keaton actually looks and acts like Batman AND Bruce Wayne. The others are mediocre with one being a better Batman or a better Bruce Wayne. Neither had both. Christian Bale is gross.

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2023 8:40 AM

r25 I'd argue that Batman shouldn't have sex appeal. Bruce Wayne is a recluse still struggling with his mommy issues. If he weren't a billionaire with a devoted butler/guardian keeping the lights on in Wayne Manor, he'd be another crazy person on the streets, likely a junky, or if he's lucky, tossed into Arkham Asylum. But Bruce's wealth allows him to play into his delusions, the same delusions heard by hobo wandering around talking to themselves.

Bruce always has one girlfriend after another because they are initially drawn to the media creation of this larger than life, though emotionally cut off, billionaire playboy. Thinking they can change him. But no woman lasts because there is no Bruce Wayne and his dead mother is the only woman in his life. People at his level don't need to learn the art of seduction or have any sex appeal or charisma. Being rich is simply enough. Bruce/Batman is the most mentally fucked up super hero in the Justice League.

While sex appeal is always important in movies, I think the lack of sex appeal was intentionally avoided in Noland's film.

Controversial Take: Christian Bales had sex appeal in American Psycho or maybe his body did all the work but I wanted to role the dice and go to his apartment, even if there was plastic all over the place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 30, 2023 8:46 AM

[quote]Controversial take, I was shocked that I loved Pattinson’s Batman movie. His Batman had the style and is almost tied for Bale’s Batman. Note, Pattinson’s Bruce Wayne barely worked. It’s passable if I pretend Batman is still 25-30.

Agreed; it was a different type/mood of movie - Bale is this functioning, high profile player while Pattinson is a depressed, non-functioning mess. It seemed sort of appropriate a (sort of) post- COVID world - even a rich guy is still shambling around in his sweats at mid-day & it's a rare occasion for him to get a suit on & leave the house

by Anonymousreply 31January 30, 2023 8:51 AM

Yes, r31 that's how I felt. I went into the movie filly expecting to hate it, especially the Catwoman and Batman, but the tone of the opening credits pulled me in from the start. Then when goons got a few hits on Batman, I could tell they weren't out to make this version perfect or indestructible as Batman seemed in the 80s and 90s. I hope a sequel can be made but it lost so much money due to a COVID release that it may be a one and done movie.

I'm also done discounting Robert Pattinson. He's proven to be a solid actor that takes his work serious, at least when the camera is on. He did fuck Zoe Kravitz on top of the Batmobile, pissing off production. Fuck it, what's the point of being a Hollywood star if you can't consensually bang your costar.

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2023 9:02 AM

R29 J argee with you 100 percent. For me it will always be Keaton. What I didn't iike about the gritty Nolan version of batman was the intense focus on crime. Bruce Wayne did not become Batman to fight crime, he became Batman because his parents were killed. Had his parents lived he would've never became Batman. I actually like Bruce more than Batman because he has a compelling background story, the son of billionaires who's parents were murded. Keaton's Batman is the sexiest to me because he's dark and Gothic, he has sexy lips and intense eyes. He also has a sexy voice and never changed it, but Christian's Batman sounded like he had laryngitis which was a turn off. Anyways, my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 33January 30, 2023 9:37 AM

Christian Bale played the most convincing Batman. Keaton played the most convincing Bruce Wayne. Kilmer was the most handsome man to play Batman, say what you'd like about his performance.

by Anonymousreply 34January 30, 2023 11:58 PM

[quote] If he weren't a billionaire with a devoted butler/guardian keeping the lights on in Wayne Manor, he'd be another crazy person on the streets, likely a junky, or if he's lucky, tossed into Arkham Asylum.

He'd be Joker!

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2023 4:55 AM

Val Kilmer...those lips.

by Anonymousreply 36January 31, 2023 4:57 AM

Clooney in 1997 was at the peak of his looks so I voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2023 5:01 AM

I still think Val Kilmer was incredibly sexy at his peak and I think I fantasized over his version of Batman more than the others with Michael Keaton coming in a close second. It's a shame Val didn't take very good care of himself when he got older but he was still much appreciated by the gays who grew up in the 80s and 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2024 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!