Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh, I Think Violet Has Flipped Out

Eulogizing. Testifying. Grifting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 23, 2023 3:21 PM

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2023 3:24 AM

“I keep saying what they wanted me to, but they won’t give me that condo I’m entitled to!” 💅🏾

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2023 3:27 AM

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2023 3:28 AM

Cut and paste it please

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2023 3:32 AM

Do the work for me!

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2023 3:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2023 3:58 AM

She looks older than early 50s I had no idea one of these ladies passed on. So sad to see people being used like that. Interesting how the alt right is obsessed with taking responsibility, when they continually find ridiculous things to blame.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2023 4:00 AM

[quote] “People are dropping dead around here, and nobody is talking about it! They are dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly.”

It’s not unexpected. It’s called a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2023 4:15 AM

Reads like a parody, but it's just Deplorables once again proudly displaying their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2023 4:37 AM

People who are not vaccinated are dropping dead?

by Anonymousreply 10January 22, 2023 4:43 AM

It’s Sickle Cell Anemia. Must be. Not like there’s any other reason to drop dead currently being passed around.

by Anonymousreply 11January 22, 2023 4:47 AM

Weird random racist shit. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2023 4:49 AM

Maybe sugarbetes.

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2023 5:48 AM

Now do the other one God!

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2023 5:55 AM

Silk said:

[quote]“Instead of asking if Americans are vaxxed or unvaxxed, the real question to ask is: Are Americans being poisoned?” she asked the pro-Trump crowd filled with friends and family.

The "vax" was express-developed UNDER TRUMP via the Trump admin's Operation Warp Speed.

Via Wikipedia:

[quote]On May 15, 2020, President Donald Trump officially announced the public-private partnership. The purpose of Operation Warp Speed was to coordinate Health and Human Services-wide efforts, including the NIH ACTIV partnership for vaccine and therapeutic development, the NIH RADx initiative for diagnostic development, and work by BARDA

These weirdos DO KNOW THIS right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2023 6:47 AM

This is exhausting. NEITHER sister looks like they’d pass a fitness test or would put down a donut.

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2023 8:48 AM

The wannabe white ghetto TRASH who is still a slave picking cotton for white folks. She belongs in the Trump household cleaning toilets. Definition of a slave.

by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2023 10:20 AM

The wannabe white ghetto TRASH who is still a slave picking cotton for white folks. She belongs in the Trump household cleaning toilets.

by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2023 10:20 AM

Silk seems to be implying that her sister suddenly dropped dead because she was poisoned by the vaccine. So does that mean Diamond (like Trump) actually did believe in the vaccines and got vaccinated, despite encouraging others not to? And, of course, Diamond didn't just suddenly drop dead. She had been sick since November.

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2023 12:38 PM

[quote] People who are not vaccinated are dropping dead?

Shocking, isn’t it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2023 12:42 PM

Bitch be cray-cray! Another Trump sideshow circus.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2023 1:25 PM

She died of a broken heart.

McDonald's once again took away the McRib, and it was more than her poor soul could bear. She'd already been through this tragedy so many times before.

Not even the comeback of the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza or the impending annual return of the Shamrock Shake, could console her this time around.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2023 1:32 PM

Who is Violet?

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2023 3:01 PM

It is strange so many younger people are dying. Who knows ?

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2023 3:38 PM

It's called covid, a respiratory infection that can damage the vascular system.

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2023 4:42 PM

I can’t look. Please please please tell me she didn’t compare it to the Holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2023 4:53 PM

I tell you what. People need to start suing them. To my knowledge, the “sole” lawsuit is brought by Dominion Voting because they could so easily show damages. But other people MUST start suing. If you start a GFM to sue the shit out of them, I’m all onboard and will give.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2023 4:53 PM

Silk: "I love Trump! He is such a great man and has been such a great friend!"

Trump: "Sorry that your sister died, but I don't know who the fuck you are."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2023 5:27 PM

Silk believes that vaccinated people "shed" the "deadly vaccine" onto others and that's what killed Diamond.

I'm not kidding.

Of course, MTG is all in on it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2023 5:38 PM

All she needed was the holy purifying hyssop, as used by King David, available at Hardaway’s Herb Garden, Raeford, NC.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2023 5:54 PM

Heaven needed another grifter.

by Anonymousreply 31January 23, 2023 10:10 AM

We need something like the opening of The Ark of The Covenant in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" where demons swirl over the Earth, dragging MAGATS back to Hell but leaving normal Republicans and Democrats alone.

by Anonymousreply 32January 23, 2023 11:17 AM

America is doomed. I'd emigrate to another, more enlightened country if I could meet their requirements.

by Anonymousreply 33January 23, 2023 11:35 AM

Marry a Canadian, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34January 23, 2023 12:16 PM

R32 MAGATS see that as equally/more likely than a virus killing the unvaccinated

by Anonymousreply 35January 23, 2023 2:45 PM

No one is dropping dead suddenly in my extended, vaccinated family. Even my overweight, sickly 82 year old mother beat Covid twice.

I guess it's just people who pretend science doesn't apply to them.

by Anonymousreply 36January 23, 2023 3:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!