Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diego Luna

Andor, Rogue One, Narcos, Casanova, Milk, Before Night Falls, etc etc.

What does the Datalounge know about him? What do you think of him? His degree of hotness (or lack thereof) ? His acting skills (or lack thereof) and so on?

He was married for five years and split with his wife in 2012.

Anyone had him? I think he's beautiful and a talented actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2023 4:57 PM

I have loved him and Gael Garcia Bernal since Y Tu Mama Tambien. I’m thrilled they’re both continuing to do well.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2023 9:52 PM

For some reason I can't stand this guy. I find him pretentious and overrated. On the other hand, Gael is fine AF and IMO Gael is way more talented, more charismatic and hotterer than Luna.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2023 9:57 PM

R2 I mean "hotter", lol

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2023 10:01 PM

I always preferred Diego’s looks over GGB but it’s not like either one is bad looking. I’m watching Diego in Andor and he’s doing a great job, also the EP.

Get those Disney Dollars, Diego!

PS anyone think he looks a little refreshed or different around the eyes lately?

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2023 4:38 AM

I do like him, but I wish he worked on his English a bit more because some of his line delivery is out of this world, almost as if he learned his lines phonetically.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2023 4:42 AM

[quote] some of his line delivery is out of this world

Some may even say in a galaxy far, far away.

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2023 4:45 AM

I love his look, he's exactly my type. I wonder about the mysterious invisible girlfriend though. He talks about her from time to time but no one ever sees her, she never shows up on the red carpets with him, etc. It's weird. I have no idea what she looks like.

Unless he's in the closet and the girlfriend is actually a boyfriend? That's never been his reputation but as we know, one never knows.

He does look a bit "refreshed" lately. I suppose he has to now that he's in his mid-forties. Andor seasons one and two are supposed to be the five years before Rogue One. Rogue One came out in 2016 so he can't look older than he did in that film for the prequels. I think he's shooting Andor season two now, or was recently shooting it (in Spain?).

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2023 4:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!