Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brendan Fraser PRAISES Austin Butler Golden Globe Win

This interview was filmed hours after the Golden Globes Awards

and adds why he boycotted the Golden Globe Awards "My mother didn’t raise a hypocrite"

Watch Below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 11:57 PM

He seems like a gentle soul.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2023 3:18 PM

dude's a class act.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2023 3:19 PM

He really is.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2023 3:21 PM

He really is. I should stop making fun of him.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2023 3:27 PM

One line really said it all, where he said "this is my fight, no one else's"

So refreshing in an era of pile-ons and throngs with torches for him to just say, this is my own personal statement.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2023 3:29 PM

Also his girlfriend is age appropriate and doesn't look like she has had plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2023 3:59 PM

R5, agreed.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2023 4:03 PM

wow!

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2023 7:47 PM

During the actor's roundtable Brendan seems to really interested in Austin's journey and supportive of him. When Brendan won the Critic's Choice it showed Austin not looking too excited.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2023 6:11 PM

Fraser was rather odd on Graham Norton. He seemed on the verge of tears the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2023 6:14 PM

He’ll be dead before you know.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2023 6:25 PM

Let's hope not.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2023 10:08 PM

R10, He is always like that. I think he may have been sexually abused before the known publicized assault. Was he a child star? Or perhaps abused or sexually manipulated as a young man in the industry. I also think he's a high iq autistic person. I guess that would be asperegers.

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 5:46 AM

He said the guy grabbed his ass and reached up to his taint. I am not saying it is right and it must be unpleasant, but I wonder how many others in Hollywood have had something similar done to them and think he is overreacting?

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!