Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andy Dick arrested again

Public intoxication....I'm shocked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2023 6:33 PM

He would be a very interesting reality show....

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2023 7:15 PM

The shock is that he's still alive.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2023 7:15 PM

Lisa Marie dies, this lives. Don’t tell me there’s a just and loving God.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2023 7:15 PM

He’s going to be dead soon.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2023 7:16 PM

Must be a day that ends in Y.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2023 7:20 PM

R1 For twenty minutes, until he gets arrested for raping the camera.

Not the camera operator...the camera itself.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2023 7:21 PM

What kind of Jack Nasty shit did he do that requires him to register as a dirty bird?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2023 7:33 PM

Some people just LOOK like sex offenders...maybe they could apply for an exemption from the registration requirements.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2023 7:36 PM

R3, Lisa Marie was a pedophile apologist and a nepo baby. It's not like she was Dr. Albert Schweitzer

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2023 7:38 PM

I'm all about second, maybe even third, chances but this dude never fucking learns. How is he not in prison?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2023 7:43 PM

Maybe someone needs to add him to the sex offenders registry rather than relying on him to register himself? He hardly looks able to dress himself, let alone register for anything.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2023 8:12 PM

I've been saying 'he'll be dead soon' since the 90's.

He must have 9 lives.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2023 8:12 PM

Is this sex offender still in love with the young boy he called Chicken?

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2023 8:14 PM

Is he choking on a Chicken bone?

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2023 8:14 PM

“And Andy Dick, poor little fucked up Andy Dick…”

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2023 8:16 PM

He looks like the Dick of Death—which ironically is what he’s seeking.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2023 8:19 PM

Is Lake Elsinore a nice community? I wonder why he lives there rather than somewhere on the west side of LA, Calabasas or Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2023 8:20 PM

He's such a DICK

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2023 8:20 PM

Is he still living in a camper with homeless teens who post videos with old winos on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2023 8:29 PM

His glasses are crooked in the mug shot. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2023 8:34 PM

He's no nepo baby, so I really wanted him to succeed. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2023 8:35 PM

Take a good look at your future Ezra Miller!

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2023 8:35 PM

Did he make another sex offender video recently or at least capture his public intoxication for YouTube? I miss his IRL

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2023 8:36 PM

Lovable train wreck!

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2023 8:36 PM

It all just seems so unnecessary. Has he tried AA?

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2023 10:37 PM

This guy has to be stone broke at this point.

How does he live? Booze and drugs aren't free and I'm sure he's worn out his welcome with everyone at this point.

Even Kathy Griffin cut him loose.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2023 12:44 AM

Is he still hanging out with those RV people?

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2023 3:38 AM

He's probably getting drunk to escape his grief about his involvement in the Phil Hartman murder.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2023 4:18 AM

Anderson is not aging well at all.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2023 4:31 AM

R17, Lake Elsinore is in Riverside County, close to the OC border, so it’s not as severe as the rest of the “Inland Empire.” The Inland Empire gave birth to the term “Valley of the Dirt People” by KROQ DJs in the 1990s. Some say the stigma was so great for the “IE” that they phased out the primary area code (from 909). The local mavens say that this is just a myth though. I’d say Mister Dick definitely qualifies for the “IE.”

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2023 4:43 AM

Any comment from Joe Rogan?

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2023 5:42 AM

Andy Dick has been getting arrested since I was high school and I'm 45 years old.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2023 5:55 AM

Oh man, I spent my teens through my mid-30s drinking nightly in New Orleans and I’m sure I’ve been publicly intoxicated on more occasions than this guy and acted a fool and was NEVER arrested or even warned. He just needs to move to NOLA and he’ll be fine. He’ll live to a 100. All the bars there have at least a half a dozen nonagenarian day drinkers.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2023 6:10 AM

Remember when he was living in his ex-wife's windowless garden shed? How has he not killed himself by now?

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2023 6:40 AM

What is his life? What happened to being a comedian or actor? He's been getting arrested since I was a kid. Why is he on the SO list? Maybe if he had a different name, things would be different.

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2023 6:50 AM

Imagine losing all of your freedom, prestige, comfort, status, looks by being unable to control your impulses.

I remember reading about him when he performed on television regular. I read that he stayed trim because he followed a zone diet through an expensive meal delivery service (at that time a very expensive proposition).

I wonder how he manages to stay safe, housed, healthy. He looks really vulnerable right now, and he has for a long time.

I do feel sorry for the guy. We was so funny in some clips like he old MTV series, but by the time of Pam Anderson’s Comedy Central Roast, I think he was out of sorts. I remember being disturbed about how he handled Anderson, and he seemed desperate to be funny, but also sad and messy, disinhibited.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2023 7:12 AM

There but for the grace of God…

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2023 7:28 AM

No friends left to put him into Hazelden for long term rehab. He's still got to have SAG health insurance I would hope.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2023 7:35 AM

R36 dont be. Everyone in LA has a story about him being a sex pest or an asshole.

Except me :(

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2023 8:32 AM

R38 He may I longer qualify for insurance through SAG-aftra. Members need a set amount of work credits to stay eligible for healthcare through the Union. They have an actor’s fund that helps a lot of performers who are ill and unable to work. His situation, with police intervention and the nature of conflicts surrounding him, might make it hard to find help. I hope he hasn’t burned through his friends and family. That’s possible, though.

There is something lurid about famous people spiraling into obscurity and worse, like incarceration and homelessness. I can think of a few. It’s hard enough being addicted, broke, in trouble. But I think having been famous lends a whole layer of complexity. We may see more cases like this, yet with former reality tv personalities and performers in unscripted media. That work is less regulated.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2023 9:59 AM

R25 I’m sure he’s walked into AA or NA or CMA meetings at some point. That’s inevitable for people like him, it is often court mandated (although that is unconstitutional). But 12 step programs have a low recovery rate. I support them because they actually help some people. Addiction in some cases is simply almost entirely impossible to break.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2023 10:24 AM

Andy Dick needs to clean himself up, maybe find Jesus, and have a reality show to get his life back on track. He needs help, and he needs people who care about him and want to see him doing well, he needs kindness and patience. He needs to snap out of it and reverse that downward Spiral he seems to Find himself. Is there anyone out there willing to help and assist this poor unfortunate soul?

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2023 11:19 AM

r7 I think after exposing yourself in public or indecent exposure, depending on where it happened if kids were or could have been around, you have to register as a sex offender. I think. That’s why you never really want to pee somewhere in public. They could, if they wanted to, arrest you for public indecency.

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2023 11:23 AM

What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2023 11:37 AM

I think he was arrested and convicted of forcing himself on someone or grabbing someone. Right? There was more than one incident, one with a woman and later one with a man.

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2023 4:09 PM

R43 Exactly. You can end up in a whole pile of trouble exposing yourself anywhere near others. It could become a very expensive problem, cost you a lot and your reputation, too. And it’s almost impossible to scrub material like that from the internet. It could become the only thing anyone ever knows or says about you.

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2023 6:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!