Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Reflections in a Golden Eye

I'm the riding crop used on that son of a bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2023 9:51 AM

This movie was fascinating, why isn't it discussed more?

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2023 2:55 AM

I'm Liz's ass double.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2023 3:05 AM

I'm the rock that Robert Forster lay his naked body on!

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2023 3:06 AM

I'm bareback and BARE-ASSED!

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2023 3:11 AM

I’m Julie Harris’ nipples, cut off with gardening shears.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2023 3:50 AM

I’m Marlon’s turgid member, barley contained in his military-issued slacks, while gazing upon Robert Forster’s beautiful naked body,

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2023 3:54 AM

I'm sepia tones:

"The film was originally released with all scenes tinted with a gold filter, with only certain shades of reds (such as a rose) or greens not appearing in or approaching tints or shades of gold. This effect is a reference to the houseboy's drawing of a golden peacock in whose eye the world is a reflection. As this version puzzled audiences, it was withdrawn within one week of release and replaced with a version processed in normal Technicolor."

I'm sure I'm not the only thing that puzzled audiences.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 9:03 PM

I'm one of the last times Marlon looked fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2023 5:05 PM

Can you see the sepia-toned version anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2023 5:42 PM

I can't decide if it's a camp bomb, or an overlooked classic. I guess Marlon is supposed to be a repressed homosexual?Anyway, it's entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2023 5:42 PM

r9...

[quote]A 2020 two-disc Blu-ray release of the film by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment features both Huston's intended version of the film and the re-color-timed reissued version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2023 5:50 PM

I am Anacleto played by Zorro David.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2023 7:06 AM

Brando replaced Monty Clift, who was originally cast.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2023 7:55 AM

The bra that Liz cast at Marlon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2023 9:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!