Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girl Scout Cookie season is upon us

Those shameless hussies are about to be unleashed on us yet again.

You may be innocently walking down the street when one of those brazen strumpets starts to bat her eyes and peddle her wares! Be foreward!

Those pint-sized harlots can be very convincing. You really must be prepared to fight back with a laser focus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2023 4:45 AM

[quote] Be foreward

Allow me to "oh, dear" myself. Clearly, that should be "forewarned."

My deepest apologies. You see, bite-sized bimbos are a trigger for me.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2023 2:42 PM

There are flocks of them outside every cannabus dispensary around here. The little brats know where to find customers at their weakest!

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2023 2:48 PM

I always remember this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2023 2:51 PM

R2, generally, I despise the flocks of do gooders begging and annoying me at the grocery store. Now even at self checkout the machine asks me if I want to donate to Widows and Rickets or whatever it is. I despise it.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2023 2:52 PM

Fat whores rejoice!!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2023 2:55 PM

New flavor - Raspberry Rally. Looks similar to a thin mint. In theory, these could be good, but I'm expecting disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2023 2:55 PM

I hate being pestered by those little shits.

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2023 4:29 PM

I can resist.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2023 5:16 PM

Do they have a pineapple flavored cookie?

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2023 5:18 PM

I never thought it was fair. The Girl Scouts got to seek those beloved cookies which people will seek out to buy while us Boy Scouts got stuck selling fucking popcorn which was overpriced and absolutely no one ever wanted to buy.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2023 5:23 PM

I love them, but cannot find them in my retirement community.

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2023 5:29 PM

Can you venture outside your retirement community? Here's a locator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2023 5:33 PM

Only Boy Scout cookies for me.

Neener neener.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2023 5:40 PM

[quote] Be foreward!

I see your writing skills haven't improved since that ransom note Patsy!

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2023 5:42 PM

Cookies! Yum!

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2023 5:48 PM

FAT WHORE THREAD

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2023 6:39 PM

Life hack previously shared numerous times around here: buy the Aldi knock-offs for $1.50-ish/pack. I want to say you even get more.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2023 6:48 PM

The troops only get 50 cents per sale. Not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2023 6:53 PM

The idea is that the girl scouts learn valuable skills. It's not just about the money. Yeah, they don't get a lot of it, but what they do get goes to fund their activities. It shows the importance of overcoming one's fears, hard work, etc. In this day of kids being glued to devices, getting them out and about and talking to other people is a good thing.

That being said, far too many moms seem to do the job for the kid by talking too much at the stands, asking for co-workers to buy shit, etc. Take a step back and let the kids learn! And if you're a boss, DON'T ask those beneath you to buy your kids' cookies. They will feel obligated and resent you.

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2023 3:55 PM

I always pretend I am on the phone when I see them as I am walking into or out of a store. I do end up having them in the house every year thanks to my partner, who is a soft touch. I had a couple of what they used to call Samoans and they are terrible. No ingredient tastes natural, and they're the size of a silver dollar now.

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2023 6:58 PM

Girl Scout Cookies haven't been any good since Burry's stopped making them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2023 7:02 PM

Peter Brady did it, and did it in DRAG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2023 7:13 PM

I don’t know. They’re a little triggering for me.

I got kicked out of the Cub Scouts. I ate a Brownie.

by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2023 7:16 PM

Any of them come to my house, they’re going to win the trip to Washington!

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2023 7:17 PM

I know our neighbors were glad we spared them from such a fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2023 7:18 PM

Back in the day little girls used to roam neighborhoods knocking on stranger's doors to make sales. Nowadays that would be considered an open invitation to child molestors. I try to buy a couple of boxes when co-workers bring in order sheets, just to be nice.

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2023 7:18 PM

[quote]The idea is that the girl scouts learn valuable skills.

The kid I dutifully bought from even has an online storefront outlining what skills she hopes to improve this year.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2023 7:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2023 7:37 PM

[quote]The kid I dutifully bought from even has an online storefront outlining what skills she hopes to improve this year.

Let’s hope step, ball, change is on the list.

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2023 7:39 PM

Me like cookie!

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2023 11:33 PM

The sneaky packaging is an insult and I refuse to participate. Why should I pay $5 for 10 little cookies?

by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2023 12:10 AM

Where My Bitches At?

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2023 4:25 AM

If I am accosted I hand them a $10 bill and tell them to send cookies to the troops.

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2023 4:36 AM

it's a scam, they don't teach those girls shit.

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2023 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!