Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"90 Day Fiance: The Other Way" New Season

Premieres January 29 and it's going to be hot!

One person is FTM trans, and another is an old woman with a 43 year age difference between her and her fiance!

This is better than Jerry Springer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2023 3:37 AM

Good grief! This show just keeps going further downhill.

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2023 11:23 PM

Debbie is the new Jenny!

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2023 11:26 PM

There weren't any really hot guys in that video.

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2023 1:35 AM

I love you op!

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2023 7:44 AM

TOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2023 9:28 AM

What a bunch. The chick from NY is probably the most delusional. The lesbians are both wacko. Love the trans guy. Glad they have all new couples. I'll stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2023 5:20 AM

TLC was originally known as The Learning Channel. Your go-to channel for educational and instructional programming and on the air College Credit classes.

Damn you Discovery Networks.

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2023 5:31 AM

that Egyptian guy is GAY

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2023 2:01 AM

Watching anything on TLC would make me seriously question my life choices.

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2023 2:50 AM

[quote] that Egyptian guy is GAY

People Magazine has a funny article about him, basically outing Mahmoud:

"Red Flags Keep Popping Up for Nicole and Mahmoud as His Family Dubs Him a 'Little Spoiled Sweetheart'"

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way's Nicole and Mahmoud are off to a poor start in Egypt.

On Sunday night's episode, after Los Angeles native Nicole arrived at the airport to meet husband Mahmoud, the pair began to argue before they even got into the car.

After a sweet embrace, the reunion turned sour when Mahmoud asked,"OK my love, can you just close your jacket please? I think your shirt is more small or something."

Nicole didn't take the suggestion well, telling him, "You're so rude."

He replied, "Later we can talk about 'I'm so rude' and this."

As Mahmoud looked on, Nicole told cameras: "I was hoping that this kind of stuff wouldn't start the minute that I landed. But it did."

This isn't the first time Nicole and Mahmoud have argued about her clothing — in fact, Nicole and Mahmoud's disagreement over his Muslim standards (which she believes are overly strict) were a large part of the reason she moved back to the U.S. the first time she relocated to Egypt to be with her husband.

After departing Egypt the first time, Nicole asked Mahmoud for a divorce. The pair didn't go through with it, though. Nicole previously told her friends her love for Mahmoud was so strong, she didn't want to end the relationship despite their culture clashes.

Another airport conversation on Sunday's episode showed some potential broken trust between the couple based on Nicole's previous move home. "You're worried that I'm not gonna stay?" Nicole asked Mahmoud. "Yeah, sometimes," he replied. "You love to change your mind a lot."

Earlier in the episode, Mahmoud had asked for advice from his two older brothers — one of whom also married a non-Egyptian woman. They explained his marriage would take time to settle into a routine and later told cameras Mahmoud's expectations might be too high given he had never been in a relationship before marrying Nicole.

"Mahmoud is the youngest. He is our spoiled little sweetheart," his brother said, translated to English. His second brother added, "He's never had a girlfriend. Nicole is his first experience with females. So, he acted with no expertise. He was expecting a lot in a short time."

Nicole had mixed emotions about moving abroad again, sharing bluntly that she "doesn't like" Egypt. How she'll settle in — and if their immediate fight after reuniting will be resolved peacefully — has yet to be seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2023 6:13 PM

The trans guy is the most genuine and has the biggest heart. I hope it works out for them.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2023 1:32 PM

Mahmoud is a cute little gay... married to an anorexic American woman.

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2023 11:59 PM

This season is turning out to be a big bore.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2023 3:39 PM

Is that chick dating the Colombian addicted to Oxys?

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2023 2:07 AM

In the new season, there us a deaf man with a Filipina gold digger. Poor guy

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 3:08 AM

Only on this show you will see a country bumpkin hillbilly looking women meet a model/ dancer/ actor/ lawyer / fitness trainer

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 3:14 AM

Sad how little gay representation there is on these shows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 3:29 AM

Most of the gay couples that they have had on have been very boring, with the exception of last season. She was a lying piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 5:06 AM

This show is amazing! This season. I’m watching it now.

Debbie is AMAZING. I love her.

Mahmoud is GAY GAY GAY. Does anyone know if they’ve even had sex yet?

The Indian trainer (stud) is using her. He’s way too hot. He is trying to just land an American.

And come on!!! The dwarf that somehow got Yohan with the HUGE cock. 6’8” and all man. Lucky bitch to get that Dominican.

I even now know more about trans men then ever. Gabe is amazing.

And the dykes. The knife carrier is crazy.

This is the best season

by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2023 12:41 PM

the new season of TOW started and Tyree and his catfish storyline is so fucking sad. He is being catfished yet he continues to believe that it's real

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2023 12:29 PM

Tyree is dumb and deserves everything he gets

In the new season of TOW, the young woman who moved to India seems mentally unstable

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2023 2:27 AM

Kenny and Amando are in the new season of TOW

Armanda's mom is having a meltdown because he is moving away

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2023 3:33 AM

Armando is being unfair. His mom is currently having a meltdown over having him move away, now he is brigning up the fact he had nonsuppoet from his mother when he came out .

Such a drama queen

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2023 3:35 AM

They're fighting right infront of the kid

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2023 3:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!