Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This queen is fucking annoying.

I don't know how his hot boyfriend can stand him, much less be trapped in a car with this squealing gurleena.

Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2022 1:39 PM

If you mute the video, he's an attractive guy. Plus I think these insta hoes act up a lot for the camera. I expect he calms down when he knows there's no chance of monetisation.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2022 10:25 AM

ugh. I just cannot with these Ultra Fems. Seriously. Put on a dress or man up. But like R1 said---he IS cute. On mute..

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2022 10:56 AM

So many femme gays born to be trans women. But cudos for making it work in nomansland

by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2022 1:18 PM

i like how they dont mention anything about money....

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2022 1:30 PM

Attractive, young, successful, out gay men showing their happiness in a video.

Classic DL fodder for hatred...

by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2022 1:35 PM

I'm what would be considered an elder gay, so I'll need some clarification. Aside from his sunny disposition, what is it about younger people in general that they need to broadcast every moment of their lives to the world when nobody knows who you are?

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2022 1:39 PM

R6 Oh elder gay. People were always doing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2022 1:46 PM

^Some people enjoy engaging in the satisfaction and success of others lives.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2022 1:46 PM

R6 think of how back in the day, everyone went to Hollywood to be a star.

The only difference now is that you don't have to go to Hollywood to become famous.

You just put a bunch of videos on YouTube or Instagram, maybe a thirst trap here and there, then some click bait, and you start to get views.

Everyone still wants to be a star, but they just don't have to travel all the way to Hollywood to do it any more.

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2022 1:46 PM

They must be very effluent to afford to buy in LA.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote] They must be very effluent to afford to buy in LA.

Effluent is the correct word for this obnoxious queen with diarrhea of the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2022 1:49 PM

How can they afford LA???

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2022 1:59 PM

R11 You want his boyfriend and are envious he made money being obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2022 2:09 PM

At the Woodland Hills house, he's a sucker for tall (phallic) trees.

I'm sure he is.

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2022 2:22 PM

ALL queens are annoying, not jut this ONE.

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2022 2:27 PM

He’s not even that fem? At least not quite to the level that induces this kind of reaction, OP.

by Anonymousreply 16December 24, 2022 2:40 PM

How did the gas tank on that vehicle not explode with all those flames?

Just an aside, what happened to the queen who almost choked to death on bubble tea?

by Anonymousreply 17December 24, 2022 2:45 PM

I agree. He's neither gurleena nor a femme queen. I'm 60 years old. I've seen it all. This young man is cute a bit flamboyant. OP is probably a humorless poor ugly unfuckable bitter bitch.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2022 2:46 PM

Yeah the video I was expecting from OP's title was different from what I imagined. Even if he was a flaming queen, why would it matter? Nobody hates young, attractive, successful and happy gay men in monogamous relationship more than ugly, jealous and bitter old queens who haven't been fucked since Reagan left office.

by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2022 7:18 PM

They are not BUYING anything. Renters playing make believe wealthy online. It's called a Todrick Hall.

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2022 2:35 AM

The bf is a pro wrestler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2022 2:38 AM

Anthony can do better than princess. I have a feeling his IS soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2022 2:40 AM

Problems about being gay, OP?

Still using that "straight-acting" shit in your sad attempts to get fucked, 'phobe?

Or are you a fat middle-aged cunt?

by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2022 2:43 AM

He loves the phallic Cypress trees. He's had bigger.

by Anonymousreply 24December 25, 2022 2:43 AM

LPSG thread. They seem to have a messy and dramatic relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2022 2:46 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2022 2:50 AM

He sounds a bit like Lance Loud from 'An American Family'.

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2022 3:40 AM

I won't watch video, this nelly little queen needs a good slap in the face. I'm first in line.

by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2022 4:27 AM

The face, the fag face.

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2022 4:29 AM

Haha R20.

R21 proved you wrong.

The top clearly has enough money to BUY.

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2022 4:41 AM

Like I said, where is the YouTub content for older gays. The youngs are boring and extremely effeminate. This is proof.

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2022 4:47 AM

More sex vids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2022 4:47 AM

Oh my, R26 and R32!!!!

Where did you find those videos??

Looks like this story just got a bit more interesting.

How did those leak?

by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2022 4:54 AM

I wonder which property they selected? They're both very attractive and obviously successful. Hell I'd be happy right now if I could shower. Fucking water pipes froze.

by Anonymousreply 34December 25, 2022 4:59 AM

I'm confused by the video at R26.

Is the wrestler guy a bottom?

Why is he presenting hole throughout that entire video?

His nelly boyfriend CANNOT be a top. That would just be so wrong.

But I'm not getting a top vibe from Anthony's video either.

So do they just use a double-headed dildo??

by Anonymousreply 35December 25, 2022 5:00 AM

White girl bought himself an African American. Nice. I wonder if he was African American from Africa.

by Anonymousreply 36December 25, 2022 5:03 AM

R19 "the video I was expecting from OP's title was different from what I imagined"

Um, what?

by Anonymousreply 37December 25, 2022 5:09 AM

R37, yeah, OP's jealous as fuck, or something. They're both adorable, and both a little bit squealy and screamy. I'll bet they have incredibly hot sex, which OP can't abide the thought of.

by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2022 5:24 AM

R35 I recall a cheating scandal a few years back, and I believe that video was part of the evidence that Anthony was cheating. After it leaked, Michael allegedly intentionally leaked other videos on LPSG so that he could claim they were hacked and deflect from Anthony's slip up. I'm sure there was more to it, but that's the gist. So that video was likely meant for a top/vers.

by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2022 5:29 AM

he's white, if he was butch he'd be targeted by fraus for being a homophobic self hating fuckboy dudebro

by Anonymousreply 40December 25, 2022 5:38 AM

He's cute, looks to take care of himself, probably looks just fine naked, knows how to take a dick and to STFU when it matters.

OP, maybe if you lost a few (dozen) pounds, and toned down the 'charming sass' (which is a misnomer at best), maybe you can find your own Anthony in 2023. Good luck.

His tag team partner raps while they're on their way to the ring, usually to demean their opponents. One of his better raps was against the son of late Luke Perry (who is also a pro wrestler), telling him "I wouldn't kiss you even though you're my fetish!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 25, 2022 5:45 AM

Jack Perry!? This story has EVERYTHING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 25, 2022 9:48 AM

[quote] Michael allegedly intentionally leaked other videos on LPSG so that he could claim they were hacked and deflect from Anthony's slip up. I'm sure there was more to it, but that's the gist. So that video was likely meant for a top/vers.

I'm a bit confused, R39.

So are you saying that Anthony's "slip up video" was evidence of him cheating, and also that it was likely meant for a top/vers guy?

Anthony is the muscular, more athletic wrestler guy, and I assumed that he was the top and his boyfriend Michael is a bottom.

But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 43December 25, 2022 4:34 PM

Michael certainly enjoys doing drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 25, 2022 4:42 PM

"They must be very effluent to afford to buy in LA."

Yes, they must be flowing out all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 45December 25, 2022 7:23 PM

You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? You must be mistaken. Anthony is the muscular, more athletic guy, the wrestler. So is is the top and his boyfriend Michael, the smaller and younger and more effeminate one is a bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom? I don't follow you because Anthony is the masculine one and he has muscles, so he is the top. He is a wrestler. Anthony is the pretty one, not so athletic, and sometimes he speaks girly, so he is the bottom. But are you saying that Anthony is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 46December 25, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote]"They must be very effluent to afford to buy in LA."

Keem, Keem, Keem

by Anonymousreply 47December 25, 2022 7:42 PM

R46 is a mincing prisspot.

Typical queen.

Squeeeee!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48December 25, 2022 7:55 PM

Why are the white ones always the fems in these relationships. I noticed this in both gay and lesbian relationships.

by Anonymousreply 49December 25, 2022 8:04 PM

R46 Oh look, la poésie concrète!

by Anonymousreply 50December 25, 2022 8:04 PM

Does anyone read lengthy responses on DL? I may be bored, just not THAT bored.

by Anonymousreply 51December 25, 2022 9:40 PM

I want to see Anthony's cock.

Is there a reason he won't show it?

by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2022 2:50 PM

I forget that on Datalounge versatile men don't exist.

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2022 4:15 PM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 54December 26, 2022 5:12 PM

you're watching a show - it's the same thing as turning on the tv and seeing an infomercial. what you see on social media is every bit as fake as video games, hollywood, reality television, etc.

by Anonymousreply 55December 26, 2022 5:15 PM

This one was particularly dumb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 26, 2022 5:18 PM

The top is so hot it's distracting. The femme is fine. He plays his role perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 57December 27, 2022 2:17 AM

DL is one of the bitchiest sites on the internet. Most people here accept that, yet there are always certain topics like this one where any bitchiness is deemed to automatically be jealousy. As though the person making those comments is perfect and never bitches about anyone (as if).

I think both guys are attractive, though Michael is a bit annoying. I'm sure some thinks that must mean I'm an overweight angry old man, though.

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2022 10:04 AM

He's got a long way to go to reach ultra queen. He's queeny but nowhere near Bobby Trendy queeny.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2022 10:11 AM

Something seriously wrong with that boy. Those videos of him lying on the bed, ass up, rubbing on his poonanny are going to come back to haunt him one day. He's clearly not particularly smart.

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2022 10:15 AM

Anthony is fucking gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote] squealing gurleena

I love how OP sounds like one too.

by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2022 1:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!