Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Soap Opera Blind Item

Just published this week. Who could it be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2023 9:19 PM

Actor unleashing fury: Maurice Benard/GH. Maybe he's angry they got rid of two of his sycophants: Johnny Wactor and Marcus Coloma. In the past on his YT show he has flippantly talked about frightening his co-stars with his breaking and throwing of things when he gets angry. TPTB put up with it because of his illness.

Co-stars threatened by rising prominence of new hire. New hire: Krista Allen as Taylor on B&B.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2022 11:35 AM

I thought it might be Michelle Stafford who is know as the Staff

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2022 6:39 PM

Is Constance Ford being a bitch again?

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2022 6:53 PM

Is it that high and mighty Celeste Talbert?

by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2022 6:56 PM

5 Blind Items.

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2022 7:29 PM

Deidre Hall

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2022 8:03 PM

Kristian Alfonso, the dude who plays Bo, and the dude who was fired for not being vaccinated but was hired by Days this year. All three are back filming now.

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2022 11:44 PM

The terror is obviously that queen Nicholas Chavez, who thinks his shit son’t stink because he won an emmy. He’s an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2022 10:28 AM

R5 Right. It took awhile for me to figure out that the "..." inserts led into another item.

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2022 10:38 AM

Sharon Case is threatened by Courtney Hope. The terror is probably Braeden. Chris LeBlanc still really hasn't acknowledged his partner.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2022 10:46 AM

Aren't there only like two soap operas left? I think this should qualify as a legally blind item.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2022 11:12 AM

LeBlanc has been with Greg Rikaart publicly for years.

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2022 11:16 AM

LeBlanc acknowledged "his husband of 20 years, Sid," in a July interview with Theatre Mania.

by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2022 11:25 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, says its Michelle Stafford that is the terror.

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2022 11:46 AM

Brendad Ickson, blaming someone for switching her Gelson's potato salad with potato salad from Ralph's.

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2022 12:03 PM

Is Wilma Jeane back from the dead?

by Anonymousreply 16December 24, 2022 12:14 PM

Scoche Marin is, in fact, a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17December 24, 2022 12:15 PM

There's been rumors about why Marcus Coloma was fired at GH (his terrible performance would have been reason enough). One version says he was fucking the actress who plays Ava, Maura West. Another says West and Coloma had a falling out and he was threatening her.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2022 12:19 PM

Lol I could definitely see pansy ass Coloma threatening a woman. He just looks the type.

by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2022 12:25 PM

If West and Coloma were fucking they would've had better chemistry onscreen. I don't doubt they had a falling out, and am glad he's been fired.

Now what about the other 4 blinds?

by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2022 12:31 PM

[quote] LeBlanc has been with Greg Rikaart publicly for years.

Huh?

Greg Rikaart's Wiki page says he's married to Robert Sudduth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2022 12:52 PM

Leblanc is married to yoga instructor Sid Montz, pictured in the white shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 24, 2022 1:08 PM

So Christian likes bears, apparently?

by Anonymousreply 23December 24, 2022 1:17 PM

R20 There's no way Maura would have cheated on the DeFreitas Dick, of course. But that was apparently one of the rumors.

I forgot to add above that Marcus C is also a Scieno, I think...? Which may be further proof of him being the on set asshole.

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2022 1:18 PM

Of course Maura would never cheat on Scott. They've got four kids (and a spare). Do we all read the same blogs? Marcus is a Scientologist, as is his buddy Johnny Wactor who played Brando, who was also let go. They were just on a "Real Talk" tour trying to recruit.

by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2022 1:25 PM

Why wouldn’t West cheat? It’s not like Scottie is the breadwinner there.

by Anonymousreply 26December 24, 2022 1:54 PM

by Anonymousreply 27December 24, 2022 1:56 PM

Link--->>Coloma REFUSED to film his final scenes. You might think "why would he" but the answer is that it's a professional courtesy and when you don't it doesn't bode well for another soap snapping you up. Not that I think his bad acting would get him another job.....There is the infamous story of Hunter Tylo throwing a fit on the set of Bold/Beautiful when she was axed (2002), but she did film her last scenes (and returned years later).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2022 2:22 AM

Scoche Marin (NuKay) is the envy of all her costars.

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2022 3:53 PM

Apparently, Scoche has been tapped to temporarily play "Victor Newman" as her dear friend, Hans Gudegast, recovers from knee replacement surgery.

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2022 7:43 PM

Good for Coloma for saying F you after getting fired. It’s not like he’ll ever do another soap and primetime and movie people don’t give a rat’s ass about soaps. To this day, actors are still told not to mention your soap roots when going up for big roles. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2022 10:50 PM

Producers give quite a shit over whether actors can be counted on to fulfill their obligations.

Imagine casting him to a prime time show, where recasting is done sparingly and glaringly, and wondering if he will honor his contract.

by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2022 11:00 PM

R32 = Exactly Coloma was getting paid to finish his contract and film his final scenes and walked off. NOT a good look. Even Cady McClain filmed her infamous "death by pancakes" scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 25, 2022 11:54 PM

#1 - Maurice Benard

#2 - Trevor St. John

#3 - Mark Grossman

#4 - Michelle Stafford

#5 - Peter Reckell, Kristain Alfonso...

by Anonymousreply 34December 26, 2022 12:23 AM

It’s not Maurice. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 35December 26, 2022 12:27 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Burton is a pain in the ass on the DAYS set.

by Anonymousreply 36December 26, 2022 12:54 AM

No R36. Days set isn't perfect, but it's not the GH set. They don't have the money, time, or patience for diva antics over at Days.

by Anonymousreply 37December 26, 2022 1:19 AM

Leblanc has never been with Rikaart. Greg RIkaart married Robert Sidduth in 2015 and they have one child.

by Anonymousreply 38December 26, 2022 1:24 AM

R38 = They dated when Rikkart joined the cast in 2003....LINK = Their first scene together. Kevin had been on the show for over a month and mostly interacted with Lilly and Colleen before YR revealed Kevin and Michael were brothers.

by Anonymousreply 39December 26, 2022 1:40 AM

^^^ whoops...VIDEO....First Kevin and Michael....They started dating in real life pretty quickly around this time..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 26, 2022 1:41 AM

R39 R40 While the two actors became fast friends in 2003 - both being gay and all - they were not dating.

CLB has been with Sid for nearly 30 years now (mid-90s). Besides their homes in Los Angeles, over the decades, they've owned two or three different homes down in New Orleans as well. One of the things they liked to do is invite Y&R actors down there to stay with them and give them "the grand tour."

As I recall, the original blind item that started the bad rumor about CLB and GR dating came from Billy Masters' Filth2Go column. Someone spotted CLB with GR down in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. (Of course, that would be perfect time to show another gay guy the city.) But they jumped to the erroneous conclusion that the two actors were dating. CLB's husband was there, and GR more than likely brought along the guy he actually was seeing/living with at the time (Dan Harris, one of the XMen2 screenwriters).

R38 While you are right about Rikaart and Sudduth, they have actually been together far longer than 2015. In 2020, Greg said it was 15 years, so figure something like 2005. You can find photos where Greg brought him to Y&R fan events, and Sudduth actually had a bit role on Y&R in 2006.

by Anonymousreply 41December 26, 2022 3:50 AM

Le gasp

by Anonymousreply 42December 26, 2022 4:16 AM

Probabky the new Taylor on B&B

by Anonymousreply 43December 26, 2022 4:18 AM

#2 sounds like it could be Matthew Atkinson who plays Thomas Forrester on B&B.

R37 you must not have heard about rumors about Kristen Alfonso acting like a diva in the past, Matthew Ashford allegedly showing up to set drunk or that an actor allegedly left show because of the actions of another actor behind the scenes and a few years ago Tyler Christopher coming to set drunk and eventually having to be removed by ambulance.

by Anonymousreply 44December 26, 2022 5:18 AM

CLB and GR were together for years.

by Anonymousreply 45December 26, 2022 5:29 AM

Isn't Thorsten Kaye supposed to be an asshat who hates his role and the commute from NY every week? I don't know why they keep him.

by Anonymousreply 46December 26, 2022 8:44 AM

Gasp! A poster here knows that Rikkart and LeBlanc have not been together. Who says they didn’t do a quickie?

by Anonymousreply 47December 26, 2022 2:35 PM

[quote][R37] you must not have heard about rumors about Kristen Alfonso acting like a diva in the past, Matthew Ashford allegedly showing up to set drunk or that an actor allegedly left show because of the actions of another actor behind the scenes and a few years ago Tyler Christopher coming to set drunk and eventually having to be removed by ambulance.

All of that happened, but those are mostly isolated incidents. It's not the backstabbing and ego fits like GH and YR.

by Anonymousreply 48December 26, 2022 3:04 PM

R48 is correct. GH and Y&R are essentially insane asylums behind the scenes. B&B is a lark that films a tiny cast 6 months a year and Days is a factory job.

by Anonymousreply 49December 26, 2022 7:06 PM

Although everyone agrees that Days was the subject of the lengthy Daytime Deviants blind item five years ago.

by Anonymousreply 50December 26, 2022 7:19 PM

Did Ronn Moss win an Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 51December 26, 2022 7:37 PM

Ronn Moss won a Daytime Emmy for producing The Bay, just like the other two dozen people who chipped in a few hundred dollars. His wife got one too!

by Anonymousreply 52December 26, 2022 7:43 PM

R49 - is that true that BB only tapes 6 months out of the year? I didn’t know that.

I remember when Port Charles went to the 13 week arc structure they were taping 2 shows a day in an effort to save money. Everyone seemed to think that was crazy at the time.

I believe YR now tapes four days a week, out of order, and tapes something 6-8 episodes in those four days.

by Anonymousreply 53December 26, 2022 9:28 PM

This is part of why these shows are so bad. In the olden days, they had time to research scenes. My understanding is that doesn’t really happen.

And to people outside the industry this may be hard to appreciate, but it’s not easy for an actor, particularly a novice, to get a script three days in advance then, on shooting day, get their blocking, be told when and where they need to cheat toward a camera or lean back to avoid blocking someone light… and go! and pull out a good performance.

by Anonymousreply 54December 26, 2022 9:48 PM

R12 R45 Just stop. Not true.

by Anonymousreply 55December 27, 2022 2:58 AM

[quote] CLB and GR were together for years.

They were not.

Not.

Not.

by Anonymousreply 56December 27, 2022 3:02 AM

R54 - I completely agree with your post. Talk about sink or swim!

by Anonymousreply 57December 27, 2022 4:35 PM

R54 Which makes it all the more miraculous when it happens.

I don't know how those folks in Peapack managed but some of the last weeks and months were just beautiful. And they had next to no rehearsal. Guessing that the long relationships between cast members probably did some of the work there.

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2022 5:37 PM

Has Vee who is in the biz revealed the blind items?

by Anonymousreply 59February 7, 2023 2:24 AM

Kimberlin Brown. She is a trumptard and known to terrorize the cast and crew. They started a storyline with Don Diamont who previously had on-screen romances with KKL and Heather Tom. Most of the cast thought she was going to have another death and be gone.

by Anonymousreply 60February 7, 2023 2:36 AM

It’s not Nancy Lee Grahn!

by Anonymousreply 61February 7, 2023 2:38 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, is annoyed with KooKoodora who has taken over the SON board again with her craziness.

by Anonymousreply 62February 7, 2023 3:26 AM

I think the lunacy of the Peapack days of GL are under-discussed. I remember watching occasionally back then and wondering if I were dreaming. It's really hard to convey how surreal it all was.

One small detail I keep coming back to is a scene in the final episodes at a baseball diamond. There were multiple actors playing catch with each other in the background. They were catching the baseballs barehanded because, presumably, they didn't have budget for prop gloves.

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2023 7:30 PM

Weren't some of the cast caught defecating in a garbage can because there were no bathroom facilities?

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2023 11:38 PM

Kim Zimmer was shitting in a pail and rubbing her piss all over her face to look younger.

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2023 8:54 AM

I hadn’t heard about the garage shitting but I definitely heard about Zimmer rubbing piss on her face since the 80s. When she and Wagner were fucking she used his.

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2023 3:58 PM

[quote]When she and Wagner were fucking she used his.

First I've heard of Zimmer and Jack Wagner fucking. Tell us more.

They were both on Santa Barbara for less than a year.

by Anonymousreply 67April 7, 2023 8:19 PM

Kimmer had the Frisco cock. Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 68April 7, 2023 9:14 PM

R46 Hobo Ridge

by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2023 9:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!