Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Lindsey Graham an attractive woman?

Will you do her?

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2023 8:52 PM

FUCK NO!!!

I'm vomiting as I type.

by Anonymousreply 1December 21, 2022 1:57 AM

No! She’s a nasty post-menopausal alcoholic cow with a bone dry cunt

by Anonymousreply 2December 21, 2022 1:58 AM

She’s to be at the huge Christmas Eve Gala at Mar-a-Lago tonight. Here’s the palanquin for selected men to transport Lady Lindzebelle for her grand entrance to the ballroom to serve as Mistress of Ceremonies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2022 11:35 PM

no prenup or a sizable settlement for the potential merger, separate bedrooms or twin beds at the very least... and no public recognition or couple appearances required. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2022 11:49 PM

r1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2022 11:52 PM

No. Reminds me of the ones my mom told me to stay away from when I was a boy.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2022 11:56 PM

He does love to sashay about in strapless, backless gowns with oodles of petticoats and shoulder high white gloves that flail with such velocity you’d think the boy was trying to achieve flight.

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2022 11:58 PM

Wouldn’t fuck him with someone else’s dick!!!

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2022 11:59 PM

Pulsating, energetic, and satisfying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2022 12:01 AM

10/10

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2022 12:20 AM

Fiona je ne sais quoi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2022 12:31 AM

Hope she finds the right man to be a husband and has a storybook wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 25, 2022 7:22 AM

LG has fragile emotions. Hugs from Dianne make it all better.

Attractive lady to attractive lady with the sweet gesture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2022 3:30 PM

Yum!

by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2022 12:28 PM

Her pussy makes Cheryl's pussy smell like a bouquet of freshly cut spring flowers.

by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2022 1:54 PM

She is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2023 12:15 AM

She's better looking than Sarah Huckabeast Sanders

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2023 12:26 AM

She’s a faded beauty. When she ends up in ladies’ prison because of her ex/boyfriend Trump, some fat Chola will quickly claim The Senatrice as her bitch and she will spend her prison sentence with her head buried in some fat Latina’s hairy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2023 3:13 AM

For starters, the lady could definitely use a facelift. Those puffy, drooping jowls need thinned. lifted., and tightened.

For skin coloration, stop the booze.

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2023 9:59 AM

As attactive as any post-menopausal woman can be.

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2023 4:29 PM

When she goes private, she goes lady.

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2023 5:30 PM

Adorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2023 5:49 PM

She's a faded Carolina jessamine.

Tradition dictates that southern belles must be ladies above all else, and Miss Lindsey's naked ambition is decidedly unladlylike.

Power should be wielded subtly and behind the scenes, while appearing publicly demure. It's a lesson every young Carolina lady learns by the time of her debut.

However, Miss Lindsey seems to have absorbed the exact opposite teaching. Her craven lust for power and influence is out there for all the world to see, while behind the scenes at Mar-a-Lago, she is reserved and delicate.

Perhaps it's just the passage of so many decades, and the fear of her approaching demise, that leads her to act this way. After all, the poor dear never managed to land a gentleman, and never had a child. Well, there are those vicious rumors of a bastard relinquished...she disappeared for three months after noticeably gaining a considerable amount of weight, only to re-appear refreshed and slimmed down on the eve of her debutante ball, with tales of a stay at a "weight reduction health spa". Nevertheless, she was left without a legacy, and now feels she must create one in the political arena.

So to make a long story short, no, she is not an attractive woman. She may have her share of gentleman callers, but dare I say they don't call on her for her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2023 6:13 PM

Lindsey’s mother repeatedly found the Senatrice in her closet and make up as a child.

She DID everything a mother can do: locking her in her room, beating her with the car aerial. Nothing changed her, she is still a dirty little fairy.

by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2023 6:19 PM

She's a Southern Jizzabel.

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2023 6:24 PM

You can’t trust anything you see on that shitbox (TV). They ALL conspire not to show it, but he’s the only congressman who wears a fucking bustle!

by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2023 8:33 PM

She’s in Mar-a~Lago weekends and holidays. She can afford golf resorts elsewhere. South Carolina has many upscale ones.

She can talk with Trump on the phone as she does frequently.

This romantic+ obsession with DJT mixes into her political decisions as she ignores her home state.

Her relationship with Trump will end in tears…..for her.

by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2023 9:25 PM

She’s a Twitter star with lots of replies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2023 10:17 PM

When she vigorously fingers her pussy in the bubble bath, whom does she fantasize about:

A) Trump; B) McCain; C) Herschel Walker; D) All of the above in a 4-way with her as the only bottom

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2023 10:26 PM

r29 you just know she craves a big black dick to dominate her. It's all too predictable, really.

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2023 11:51 PM

Bret Kavanaugh, Joe Biggs.

by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2023 12:40 AM

She sashays better than me, but I dance better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2023 12:15 AM

Of course she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2023 8:47 PM

Macho Grahambo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2023 6:28 PM

These LG threads are always DL at it's best; I laughed out loud during a meeting when I read a post about LG drunkenly singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" outside of Kavanaugh's house

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2023 6:43 PM

Mystery Lady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2023 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!