Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix Harry & Meghan trailer is out - Part 2

Come back for the absurdities! Stay tuned for the Final Humiliation - episodes 4, 5, & 6

by Anonymousreply 128December 24, 2022 6:49 AM

Can't be bothered. They're such bores.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2022 11:16 PM

And whores.

And assholes at that.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2022 11:35 PM

To the Tower with them!

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2022 12:23 AM

Who the hell thinks Meghan is some ravishing beauty - aside from Meghan herself. She can look good, but she's far from stunning. If she were gorgeous she would have gotten more work and more people would have known who she was when it was announced she was dating Harry.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2022 2:45 AM

Someone here insists that Sparkles is a delicate beauty. How though, with a huge honkin mouth and five thousand teeth? The throbbing botox vein and horrific skin danage? Worst, the manipulative shrewing?

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2022 2:55 AM

Don’t forget her ski nose R5.

Is Bob Hope her daddy too?

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2022 3:27 AM

She was actually quite attractive during her Suits stint. Her off-the-set clothes at events, while obviously less expensive than the designer clothes she craved and finagled during her brief stint as a "working Royal" were very well fit and suited to her body type. I suppose she had a Suits stylist making sure she looked good and represented the show well.

Now, she appears at world-wide events photographed with protruding backfat rolls spilling out of her dresses much like the Lion King appearance when the excessive pregnancy/postpartum weight and a too-small dress resulted in straining seams and holes around the gauzy sleeve areas.

And don't get me started with her current Medusa/Morticia hairstyle. She wore it in a side part and was well-cut and styled during her Suits era.

I'm totally flummoxed how a good-looking woman can transform herself into such an unappealing sight in such a short time. Yeah, pregnancy slammed her, but she had so many resources not to appear so sloppy and, frankly, unkempt.

Finally, her face and jaw line were quite sculpted, giving her a refined look, unlike her filler-face look now. Several DL posters suggested she was receiving Botox injections to her jaw muscles (massiter?) causing them to paralyze, go unused, and shrink hence the more sculpted facial appearance. That's totally gone.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2022 5:21 AM

No, she wasn't. She looked better, but she's never been good looking. The clothes were better, but her figure was still noticeably bad. I did like the side part. However, she's never in her life been an appealing woman.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2022 5:35 AM

Part of the reason she looked so bad after pregnancy is the weight gain. I’m friends with a woman like this, she looks great when she’s super thin but completely plain with even a bit of weight on her because it takes away the angles in her face. Meghan has this issue and on top of that much of her jawline was filler.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2022 6:02 AM

Oh please, she's attractive enough. She's no raving beauty but she's hardly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2022 6:07 AM

It took a ton of plastic surgery to get her to be moderately attractive. As we saw in that towel head shot, she’s homely as fuck without a boatload of makeup.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2022 6:28 AM

No, she's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2022 6:30 AM

Oh, bullshit. Definitely on the inside, but no need to go full Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2022 6:33 AM

[QUOTE]Definitely on the inside, but no need to go full Klan Granny.

What do you mean here? An asshole got caught out against your wishes?

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2022 6:37 AM

I mean no sane person would call her ugly. Whatever work she's had done, is no more or less than many actresses.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2022 6:57 AM

[QUOTE]is no more or less than many actresses.

Oh, bless you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2022 7:10 AM

She’s so fucking ugly on the inside that she’s repellent on the outside too.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2022 8:16 AM

No, but I've noticed the ratings for their series so far. Go to Rotten Tomatoes. It's not shocking to me, but you might feel that way when you see those numbers.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2022 9:01 AM

Ictu

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2022 9:05 AM

It’s possible that the producers saved the bombshell reveals for the 2nd half of the series… but it’s more likely that it will be Moaning Markle talking about how she was prevented from Revitalizing The Monarchy.

If there’s no disclaimer at the beginning again saying it was filmed before the Queen’s death, then we’ll know it was edited to remove anything really tone deaf. I really hope there’s footage of that performative walk through the gravestones in the cemetery to the memorial on Remembrance Day that then pulls back to show the cars parked on the drive that leads up to it.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2022 11:43 AM

The Uvalde shitshow will be featured in the second part, I hope the backlash will be even worse than it was with her Queen-mocking curtsy shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2022 11:58 AM

Going to Uvalde was such an incredibly tacky move. She's shameless.

by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2022 11:22 PM

It's puzzling to me how any sane person could think she's attractive. Giant fivehead with receeding hairline, bald patches, close set beady eyes, huge ski slope nose, jutting Neanderthal jaw, huge fish mouth with too many fake teeth, bad skin, and don't even get me started on her weird figure and giant gangly bunion feet.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2022 2:41 AM

Harry had a picture of Halle Berry in his dorm at school, so I think the biracial thing is a turn on for him.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2022 4:20 AM

R23, obviously the producers of Suits thought she was attractive, as well as the tacky game show.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2022 5:55 AM

The Suits director "hired" her after she bombed her audition because they "bonded" over being bi-racial. Her words. We all know what "bonded" really means hehe...

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2022 6:04 AM

She still was making 50k an episode and was on for 7 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2022 6:11 AM

That ain't shit r27. She also started out much lower in the first contract. After season 3 it went up. She was done after PJA left with little saved or owned to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2022 6:14 AM

Bullshit. Any actress would kill for 7 seasons on a show. You're an insane Grannie, blinded by hatred of someone you don't know. How much do YOU make a year?

by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2022 6:21 AM

R28, you have access to her financials?

by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2022 6:23 AM

Doria is a shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2022 6:27 AM

Harry is coming into money on his 40th, the second part of the Queen Mother's trust. As much as you diskike them, they'll never be broke.

by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2022 6:51 AM

Do you have any idea what you've just started, r32?

by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2022 6:55 AM

Yes DL queens pissing themselves into a frenzy for another 15,000 threads.

by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2022 7:08 AM

Someone in the industry did a breakdown a couple years or so back. They had posted some salary info. She was 6th on the call sheet and an aging unknown. Yes, doing better than many, but unlike many others, without a future in the industry. She wasn't even one of the better known cast members on her own show.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2022 7:30 AM

6th on the call sheet at 50k a week? I'll take it.

by Anonymousreply 36December 13, 2022 7:40 AM

R35, you can't have a future if you don't have a beginning. Are you retarded?

by Anonymousreply 37December 13, 2022 7:45 AM

She's beautiful. Her character is the problem, if the beholder is being honest.

Sparry is the grown-up Charlie Brown.

Take away the money and status, who would want him? The man is so dumb. It's a little bit sad.

At least Megs had work. Jobs. No nepotism or soldiering only for show for her. You can't say that about no-combat Harry. He played video games during his "tour of duty." What a joke. He looks like the lower half of his face was over inflated.

by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2022 8:02 AM

If Meg spent the bulk of her "Suits" earnings maintaining a lifestyle that would allow her to blend in with the upper classes and snag a rich husband... you can't say she didn't invest it well!

That's what a lot of actresses do, they know their acting careers will probably end at forty, so they try to set up a secure future the old-fashioned way.

by Anonymousreply 39December 13, 2022 8:13 AM

Tale as old as time Many actresses did the same when they were aging out.

Harry will always have money- she was smart in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 40December 13, 2022 8:21 AM

[quote] She's beautiful

You must have missed her towel-headed, “make-up free”, mustachioed, pie-faced aspect of the Netflix Part 1.

Combine that with her circular body, and many find her [bold] unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 41December 13, 2022 8:49 AM

R38, her ex-husband got her the role on Suits by calling in a favour after she fucked up the audition. Probably he brought up her being biracial with the casting director. Her dad got her her first role - a bit part on a soap he'd worked on. She partied constantly with a sleazy producer. *Maybe* she achieved the 90210 bj role "on her own".

by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2022 9:11 AM

It takes shitloads of make-up to make her attractive, let alone "beautiful". Without the fake eyelashes, the highlighters, the blushers, etc., she's a moon-faced fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 43December 13, 2022 9:42 AM

She’s very pretty, prettier than Halle Berry (whose looks were always overrated in my opinion).

by Anonymousreply 44December 13, 2022 9:48 AM

If the beholder is being honest, she's below average. Period. The quality of her men, and their looks, or lack of speak volumes. Corey was the lone exception.

by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2022 10:12 AM

Nope. R44 you can keep trying but we have eyes. Girl has always been fug and awkward. Halle was a beauty queen and movie star.

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2022 10:14 AM

Meghan looked pretty enough in salad days if you look at her head on, but she has one of the worst profiles I have ever seen in my life - long, protruding forehead, ski-slope nose, unremarkable chin - just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 47December 13, 2022 11:53 AM

6 DISTURBING details in The Harkles’ SECOND trailer.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 13, 2022 1:38 PM

LOL at the loon claiming Markle is prettier than Halle Berry. Please go back on your meds, dear.

by Anonymousreply 49December 13, 2022 2:24 PM

I've seem Halle without makeup (in a Blockbuster back in the early 90's) and she's pretty, but not beautiful. The cashier asked for her ID (she didn't have her card), did a double take, and she said, "Yeah that's me". Charlize Theron (who used to go to one of my vets) looks like a blank slate because her brows and lashes are so fair.

M3ghan is attractive when gussied up.

by Anonymousreply 50December 13, 2022 3:18 PM

Some women I work with started talking about the show out of the blue today--I've never heard them talk about celebs before. One had watched one episode and said she was Team William and Kate. Another had made it almost to the end of the third episode and said it was so boring and told the other one not to watch the rest. The third hadn't watched, but commented that they must be desperate for money.

Netflix is probably getting great viewing numbers, but it seems like an own goal for M&H.

by Anonymousreply 51December 13, 2022 5:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 13, 2022 6:55 PM

So daring and brave of her. She wants to show women everywhere she's just like them! It's a sisterhood, ya know. (Unless the sister is an employee, more attractive, or possesses something Meghan wants.)

So obviously chasing sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 53December 13, 2022 7:21 PM

This is a really funny review of the "car chase" by the bike riding paparazzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 13, 2022 7:48 PM

Meghan really is like Diana. She's not wearing a seat belt while being hounded and chased by paps (or delivery guys on scooters).

by Anonymousreply 55December 13, 2022 7:59 PM

R51

That reads like a logic problem clue.

by Anonymousreply 56December 13, 2022 8:00 PM

If she was being paid in Canada, she was paying both Canadian and American taxes on her salary. And appears to have been spending a lot on clothes and pricey pastimes to keep up with the Toronto "Elite".

by Anonymousreply 57December 13, 2022 8:05 PM

R52 She reminds me of that Katy Perry photo taken by Russell Brand.

by Anonymousreply 58December 13, 2022 8:11 PM

r18 I clicked on the user profiles of some of the minority of public reviewers rating the show highly on rotten tomatos and surprise surprise they all look like they have only just joined the site and Harry and Meghan are their first review!

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2022 12:26 AM

R100

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2022 12:28 AM

r30 You should ask r27 the same question then unless you for the sake of consistency and avoiding double standards? If an unproven negative guess is wrong so is a positive guess.

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2022 12:30 AM

the youtube vid at r54 is golden!

by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2022 12:34 AM

R8 Meghan was the sort of pretty that straight men love. Girl next door sexy. Or at least that's how she used to be able to come across. I think those days are long gone. She has exposed her true self to the world. The royal family didn't need to do a thing. Kind of amazing when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2022 12:36 AM

She was a joke in that burger flipping video. And wasn't she a vegan then?

by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2022 6:39 AM

Her personality killed whatever good looks she had. See the Craig Ferguson interview, her sexy act is pure CRINGE.

by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2022 6:46 AM

She was never ever girl next door sexy lol. The guys she dated/married demonstrates her low level of hotness.

by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2022 7:14 AM

Caught in more lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2022 7:39 AM

R65, did you see her interview with Larry King with her on-screen lover in Suits? She flirted with LK and he wasn't having ANY of it.

by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2022 8:10 AM

Oh stop it, she is very cute, can get to pretty. She isn't beautiful. The Hollywood market was efficient in that calculation. But she is cute personified- ski slope nose, freckles, big smile. (Even if it's all purchased.)

Kate is very pretty, but also not beautiful. She struggles to elegance.

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2022 10:44 AM

The “don’t wear the same color outfit as the queen” rule makes sense but her reaction to “just wear neutrals” is a bs attempt to explain her khaki olive dress at Louis’s christening when the BRF *was* making an effort to be color coordinated for the photo. Stupid woman.

by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2022 12:58 PM

Anybody here blessed with Photoshop skills?

Can you please erase Meghan and Harry from the Louis christening pics?

by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2022 1:08 PM

Whoever is able to get rid of Harry and Meghan in my son's christening pics will get a dukedom as soon as I become King. I can create an entirely new dukedome --- and you know, when I'm King, Sussex might become avaible again . . .

by Anonymousreply 72December 14, 2022 1:11 PM

She wore bright green Kermit dress to a Commonwealth service when the dress code for the BRF was red, white or blue.

How does she explain that?

Also, post-BRF she wore something JLo might wear to the Oscars to a sombre event for veterans. Accessorised with bad tan lines and back fat. The combination of a hairstyle which showed her piggy nose and double chin was also unfortunate. But she was all out to be the "star" that night.

by Anonymousreply 73December 14, 2022 11:15 PM

New: Tomorrow’s Netflix episodes will claim there was a ‘war against Meghan’ and allege ‘evidence’ of negative briefing by the palace to ‘suit other people’s agendas’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 15, 2022 3:30 AM

No Megs, they, along with everyone else in the world, grew to dislike your poor behavior. That's not "war" my dear, its just realizing that your not worth the effort. Hopefully the media will join in to that way of thinking soon.

by Anonymousreply 75December 15, 2022 5:13 PM

You're a delusional asshole Meg. That is why people dislike you.

by Anonymousreply 76December 15, 2022 7:59 PM

I was surprised that Nottingham Cottage was such a small dump. Great location obviously.

by Anonymousreply 77December 15, 2022 8:16 PM

Would a narcissist like Markle get off on even the negative attention? Does it fuel her victim narrative? How will they react when they get no attention at all?

by Anonymousreply 78December 16, 2022 2:58 AM

[quote]New: Tomorrow’s Netflix episodes will claim there was a ‘war against Meghan’ and allege ‘evidence’ of negative briefing by the palace to ‘suit other people’s agendas’.

File that one under "no shit Sherlock"...

by Anonymousreply 79December 16, 2022 3:01 AM

If Muriel is deleting these stupid Klan Granny threads.....thank you.

Beyond fed up with this obsessive-compulsive shit.

by Anonymousreply 80December 16, 2022 3:02 AM

I have made a note about your big feelings.

by Anonymousreply 81December 16, 2022 3:26 AM

The Queen had a man break into her room, the IRA blew up his great uncle ... I just don't understand how they feel so precious and different.

by Anonymousreply 82December 16, 2022 3:30 AM

I've always followed the BRF and of course stayed up all night to watch the wedding.

I was fooled until the Oprah interview when Megs said she knew nothing about Harry prior to dating. I don't know anyone who either prior to a first date, or after a couple doesn't do a little research.

Not in a gold digging sense, but just to be sure they aren't presenting themselves as something they aren't. When she said that, I knew she was being disingenuous at best. Now I know she is a LIAR.

Even if, as she claims she was given no help and clueless about Royal life- buy a few books. There are plenty.

by Anonymousreply 83December 16, 2022 5:33 AM

You're triggering Smeg's sad little Sewage Squad.

by Anonymousreply 84December 16, 2022 7:11 AM

R69 is Meghan haha. Girl has ALWAYS been fug. A ski slope nose is not attractive dear. Her profile is the worst I've ever seen on a woman. You really need to raise your (hilariously low) standards. Cute personified doesn't resemble Meghan Markle in any way. The fact you have to mention Kate, shows us your jealous.

by Anonymousreply 85December 17, 2022 5:28 AM

Meg is cute. If that's the worst profile, take a look at Sandra or Barbra, or Idina.

You don't get out much

by Anonymousreply 86December 17, 2022 6:49 AM

Doria plays a real sinister role in this story ~ Tom Bower

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 17, 2022 7:20 AM

This is gossip, nothing sinister. Meghan hit the jackpot and is taking her mom along for the ride. Mom knows what role she has to play.

I bet Harry smokes pot with Doria and imbibes her "strong black woman wisdom" while Meghan compiles family-influencer pics and plans their next move.

by Anonymousreply 88December 17, 2022 7:26 AM

Doria is a pussy for letting Meghan come out with that "family I never had" guff TWICE.

by Anonymousreply 89December 17, 2022 7:45 AM

After looking great all this time while she stayed silent, it turns out that Doria is just as bad, if not worse than Meghan or Harry. Shit stirring conwoman extraordinaire. Her resentful, bitchy interview made that all too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 90December 17, 2022 8:47 AM

I’ve been pronouncing Doria wrong all this time? It rhymes with Maria apparently.

by Anonymousreply 91December 18, 2022 10:26 PM

That makes it more like diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 92December 19, 2022 5:34 PM

Is her real name Doris?

by Anonymousreply 93December 19, 2022 6:19 PM

Wait, so she pronounces it Duh-REE-uh?

DOR-eeya is much more euphonious.

by Anonymousreply 94December 20, 2022 7:08 AM

Duh-REE-uh sounds like diarrhea. Maybe it's simplified spelling as diarrhea is difficult.

by Anonymousreply 95December 20, 2022 7:45 PM

R43, yes because Doris is such a popular name with Blacks.

by Anonymousreply 96December 20, 2022 9:14 PM

Doria or Doris was born pre-weird names for black kids. In my age group, they were mainly LeRoys, Maxines, Laverne and yes, Dorises.

by Anonymousreply 97December 20, 2022 9:55 PM

Doria is 66. Her name was never Doris.

by Anonymousreply 98December 20, 2022 10:07 PM

Doris suits her better.

by Anonymousreply 99December 20, 2022 10:11 PM

Doria Loyce Ragland. Autocorrect constantly tries to change Doria to Doris.

by Anonymousreply 100December 21, 2022 5:45 AM

Doris seems like a nice 66 year old Black lady name.

by Anonymousreply 101December 21, 2022 5:41 PM

Is it just me or does Doria appear to be out of it? Is she a pothead or in some goofy cult?

by Anonymousreply 102December 21, 2022 6:18 PM

The documentary is #1.

by Anonymousreply 103December 21, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]The documentary is #1.

Does Netflix self-report? Who audits these claims?

by Anonymousreply 104December 21, 2022 7:45 PM

Who cares about audits? H/M and Wednesday are the top 2 TV shows.

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2022 8:16 PM

It's 3rd in TV shows and trending TV shows 4-10 are all Z list cheapos. Emily in Paris will push it further down on Friday. And it isn't a documentary. It's a reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 106December 21, 2022 8:20 PM

Read this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2022 8:25 PM

R103 = the cliche cunt

by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2022 8:26 PM

The Kardashians of Montecito only managed no. 1 for a week when there was nothing else new.

by Anonymousreply 109December 21, 2022 8:36 PM

Always the excuses.

by Anonymousreply 110December 21, 2022 8:46 PM

Does it being #1 somehow make all their lies become truths?

by Anonymousreply 111December 22, 2022 12:57 AM

A lot of people hate watch stuff like this.

by Anonymousreply 112December 22, 2022 12:58 AM

R112, watching is watching- hate or not.

by Anonymousreply 113December 22, 2022 4:08 AM

They were only *number one* on the days that it aired r107. Not even a week.

by Anonymousreply 114December 22, 2022 4:41 AM

Oh, do shut up. Ratings are ratings.

by Anonymousreply 115December 22, 2022 6:40 AM

Interesting that there has been no mention of the reporter who said Meg should be paraded naked in shame, with shit thrown at her in these posts- a friend of Camilla The Whore Consort.

Not a good look for the BRF, despite the "differences may vary".

by Anonymousreply 116December 22, 2022 9:02 AM

I hope Harry goes nuclear in his book. I'm tired of both sides.

It ended with The Queen.

by Anonymousreply 117December 22, 2022 9:17 AM

You fucking WISH, r116. Jeremy Clarkson has said worse than that in his history but he didn't have Bouzy's bots like you after him then.

He's already apologised, as he should, because NO ONE wants to see that fat whore Meghan naked. UGH.

by Anonymousreply 118December 22, 2022 9:45 PM

Yes, hopefully he will go nuclear, the family can cut him off completely and then we can finally stop hearing about DumDum and D-List.

by Anonymousreply 119December 22, 2022 9:48 PM

R118, I don't know who a Bouzy bot is but Camilla is proving one of Harry's points. And if no one wants to see Meghan naked, just imagine Camilla stepping over her own tits. She's ready for the glue factory.

by Anonymousreply 120December 23, 2022 12:10 AM

Meghan is hated in the UK. And around much of the world. That is no secret. The problem for her is that she is NOT hated because her mother is black, and that is what she and Harry are claiming for money. They are both hated for their unbelievably horrendous behaviour and their constant lies.

by Anonymousreply 121December 23, 2022 12:25 AM

Yes, because Charles and Camilla were such honorable people. One dimwit, and one whore.

Apple, tree.

by Anonymousreply 122December 23, 2022 8:05 AM

You know, I've enjoyed the soap opera but it's no longer all that fun to watch. Harry is just so troubled and angry, and mixed up with snakes. I'm not a father but I feel for Charles, he must be so worried about his son.

by Anonymousreply 123December 23, 2022 1:57 PM

The stupid Markle story ran out of gas a long time ago. Avert your eyes for a lot of January when Harry does his poor me act solo flogging his "memoirs."

by Anonymousreply 124December 23, 2022 2:59 PM

I look forward to reading how traumatizing it was to live a life without having to worry about food, clothing, shelter, career, medical care or how to survive retirement And if you fucked up, it would just be handled. I guess I'm the one who's lived a charmed life and not Harry.

by Anonymousreply 125December 23, 2022 4:01 PM

"Avert your eyes for a lot of January when Harry does his poor me act solo flogging his "memoirs.""

You think Meg will let Harry go out and get all that press on his own? Hell no, she's not letting him hog all the attention!

She's also not letting abbreviate from the approved scripts, so she'll be within grabbing distance the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 126December 23, 2022 11:27 PM

I'm not so sure r126. The publisher may insist on him alone.

by Anonymousreply 127December 24, 2022 6:22 AM

It is just so undignified for a Prince to act like that and want to be filmed doing it.

by Anonymousreply 128December 24, 2022 6:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!