Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any of you gurls ever carry on with a married man?

What was it like? What did he get from you, that his wife wasn’t providing for him at home ?

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 8:08 AM

Yes. For 2-3 years, iirc.

During one of our trysts he bellowed "Goddamn, [My name here], you shore can suck a dick!"

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 12:48 PM

I broke up a home after they took me in following being kicked out of my own by my horrible parents. It was a terrible thing for me to do. I urged him to try to reconcile with his family when I saw how much damage I had done.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 2:07 PM

Cheaters cheat for kicks and that's all there is to it. They only make up stories about their partner not being as good as you because they see you're needy and insecure and require an ego boost to get your pants off.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 3:00 PM

Many. Found myself single at age 50 a dozen years ago after a 27 year-long relationship ended badly. Was learning how to date again. Spent weekends on my boat in Sausalito with apps on my phone, where I hooked up with multiple Marin County Husbands, almost all of whom were wealthy lawyers with kids and in supposedly open relationships. I tutored one guy's kid for Calculus and used to take them sailing. The kid seemed resigned to his Dad's situation and liked me, but after a few months, I was falling in love with the Dad. It became clear that he saw me as a fuck buddy or some kind of weird extension of their pretentious, over-privileged family, and would not be leaving his wife for me. I was heartbroken, but can't even remember his name now. The boy continued to text me until a wise friend told me to say goodbye. Years later, found myself in a very similar situation and managed to cut it off after the third date. Brilliant, charming man, but dead end. OK, shit. haven't completely cut off communications yet. Datalounge Confessional. Am happily partnered now with someone who was worth the wait.

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2022 6:06 AM

[quote]Am happily partnered now with someone who was worth the wait.

I'm so glad, gur'.

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Married men are usually good fucks. Being a bottom I get appreciation for being tight as woman are notorious loose after bearing children.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2022 6:14 AM

[quote]Being a bottom I get appreciation for being tight

What do they say exactly, gur'?

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2022 6:19 AM

Close your legs to married men!

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2022 6:23 AM

Never.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2022 6:37 AM

My high school teacher who was also my lacrosse coach lol. Then after graduation, he dropped me like a hot potato. Blocked me on all socials. Took me months to get over him. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 8:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!