Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donnie Wahlberg poses nude.

What do you bitchez think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 5:07 PM

They look super plastic and the image looks super shopped and everything is tacky and age inappropriate but at least they are fit, yes.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 9:55 AM

Do you think Donnie’s hole has ever been violated?

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 11:54 AM

I couldn’t care less about this topic, but I just came in to say I LOVE the “he’s hawt” troll.

Love, love, love him!

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 12:25 PM

I’d need to see his real body, OP, not his photoshopped one before I can answer the question.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 12:27 PM

^ up close and personal?

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 12:33 PM

Sizemeat verificata?

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 12:37 PM

The asses of the Wahlberg brothers are the best parts. Sadly missing from this photo.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 12:39 PM

No, R5, a picture will suffice.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 12:48 PM

Someone - probably here on DL - once said they all look like their farts smell like pepperoni, and that’s all I can think now when I see them.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 12:49 PM

He's got it, the right stuff.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 12:52 PM

The pictures do look airbrushed and are just "meh" to me, but I have never been a fan.

R2 who cares if his hole has been violated. He is in the entertainment business, so if I had to guess, I would say yes. Plus he looks like the kinda trash that would do anything. Jenny looks like a freak too! They probably swing!

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 12:59 PM

I wish I had that body, but gravity is sagging those tits.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 1:07 PM

Plastic - fake tan - air brush - photo shop - fake news!

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 1:07 PM

They have the same foot size, just saying

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 1:15 PM

The fake tan is beyond ridiculous. To the point that I had to stop looking at it.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 1:27 PM

Nudity implies their bits are exposed which is not the case here.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 1:46 PM

Exactly, R16. If you don't show weenus, you ain't nude.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 5:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!