Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My boyfriend HATES my straight friends from HS and college.

Quick back story about me. I was a popular jock at Hotchkiss and Cornell before coming out. Like I had to come out because I was the cum dump in my frat, the one who provided relieve when it was too cold to go out or the girls were too complicated. My straight guy jock friends and frat brothers have been there for me more than my family members at times, just as a friendly ear. I've been with my boyfriend off and on since 2020 and his friend group consists progressive queers and fluids and some fag hags. But if you ask him he 'can't stand' straight people especially the men which means my guy friends are enemy #1. He's especially passive aggressive when they visit but I suspect it's jealousy that there are other men in my life besides him. I mean half of them have pumped loads into me. My nickname was Big Red Rosebud. Last night he said he hates my friends and wishes I wouldn't hang with them anymore even though they were around before he was but I also love my boyfriend. What would you do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 12:22 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 8:45 PM

Neither funny nor feasible. A complete failure.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 10:19 PM

OP = "I was a popular jock"......................I stopped reading your fiction right there......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 10:23 PM

You are a plageristic piece of shit 'OP'

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 10:28 PM

Sounds like you belong in the PrEPpy Handbook.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 10:30 PM

You plagiarised a piece of shit 'OP'. Fun!

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 10:31 PM

Urination Jason Dottley posting his "erotic fiction" on Datalounge?. He admits it on social media. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 10:55 PM

[quote] You are a plageristic piece of shit 'OP'

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 11:06 PM

Mr Cum Dump,this same exact story appeared in Penthouse Forum. Their version had the good taste to call the frat boys sexually flexible. FYI,a guy who fucks a cum dumpster up the ass or has his cock in another man's mouth is no longer straight.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 12:11 AM

What sport did you play? How many of your frat brothers did you service? I actually know a guy where I live who did this at his frat. He still does it now despite being married.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 12:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!