Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you friends with your Ex?

Or when you end a relationship you are DONE and you don't see the point in talking to that bitch anymore? Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 7:13 PM

Depends on the ex. I’m good friends with one, another haven’t talked to since the day we broke up.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 6:42 PM

Just one. We were young, in our 20s and each other’s first boyfriend. We knew we would eventually break up over career mobility and geography. We talk a couple of times a year and always used to hook up when we would see each other (which hasn’t been for over a decade). I probably would still, even though we’re both in LTRs. He also has a kid now so maybe not.

The other exes might as well be dead to me. I have never even run into them again after breaking up.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 6:56 PM

Yes, my first. The best sex ever- we just weren't a match in most other things. I've had a partner for 15 years, but we still hook up every once and awhile.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 7:02 PM

They are exes for a reason. Unless it's twenty years later and we're both old washed up has-beens who still need a hit of attention like your local basehead needs Crack from skid row.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 7:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!