Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Helo, Detalounje! Herschel Walker hear

I bes anserin y'alls ahem uhm...kweshins.

Go!

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 9:35 PM

OP, It's the opposite of "too soon."

Not it's just too late.

So you seem racist, if not necessarily a fascist.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 6:01 PM

This is definitely a racially-charged post trying to pass it off as making fun of a political candidate... F&F. EDITOR!!! Step in!

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 6:04 PM

OP, this site is loaded with white gay progressives, better to mock Jews here, or anyone “white”. Asians, Latino, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 6:11 PM

R3, mock Jews? On this site? There's no faster way to get a thread deleted.

😅😅😅

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 7:11 PM

I'd love an explanation for why this is acceptabl in your world, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 7:15 PM

Hershel, what are your plans for the future? Will you be an advocate for Martian rights?

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 7:22 PM

R2 nails it. Muriel where are you?

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 7:32 PM

[quote][R3], mock Jews? On this site? There's no faster way to get a thread deleted.

Definitely not, this site is disgustingly anti-Semitic.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 7:39 PM

Can we take some time out from the victimization parade now going on in this thread to say that Herschel Walker was one of the worst candidates the Pukes could have foisted on an unsuspecting American public in the last couple of years. And considering the Pukes are the party of such deadbeat scumbags as Gym Jordan, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham, that's sayin' something.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 7:53 PM

Don't forget Tommy Tuberville, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 7:57 PM

[quote]Hershel, what are your plans for the future? Will you be an advocate for Martian rights?

First I plan on knocking some sense into my son's head. Maybe rough him up a little with a firm chokehold and a pistol to the head. I don't know Martin but I respect his rights.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 7:58 PM

Hersch -- I'm pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 7:59 PM

R9- HW and that neanderthal MTG. I seriously hate this state.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 8:03 PM

This isn't making fun of Herschel Walker because he's black. It's making fun of him because he's a retard.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 8:13 PM

[quote]Hersch -- I'm pregnant!

Quiet, bitch! I'll wire you $700 outta Dallas but I ain't heard shit about this. Unless you'd like a pistol to the head.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 8:22 PM

Homoz, pleeze. Geefe mee a uh brake. Hoo geefe a uh foock ahbaut reetard loosers like Hersch.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 8:27 PM

Was listening to Stern on the way to work this morning and he was playing a game with Robin where she had to identify if the sentence was spoken by Walker or a beauty pageant contestant. Robin got most wrong and the broken English along with all the ahhhs and uhms were hilarious. Don't think this is racist as all. Walker is just a moron with severe brain damage who had zero business being anywhere near functional government.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 8:31 PM

Word on the street is that HW is sitting in his car without his keys wondering why it won't start. He is Beaky Buzzard from Loony Tunes.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 9:31 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 9:32 PM

I am surprised Walker lost, since a lot of black voters have told me they always vote Republican because Lincoln was a Repub.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 9:28 PM

Juer sew arhtikulitt!

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!