Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The most boring, bland celebrities

Who are some of the most boring, bland celebrities you can name? Not necesarily unattractive or terrible actors, but someone who is just overall mediocre.

Helen Hunt come to mind for me. There is nothing dynamic about her. Her plain face and straw hair. Her wooden character. Her lack of sparkle. She is the human equivalent of a burlap sack.

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2022 6:14 PM

I’ve always been amazed at Jennifer Garner’s success.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 3:25 PM

Henry Cavill. Sure he is hot, but the guy is so damn boring. If you have seen one interview with Henry Cavill you have seen them all.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 3:26 PM

Amy Adams

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 3:27 PM

I agree that Cavill is super boring on screen. But I think his looks (for my taste) save him from being really bland.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 3:28 PM

Michelle Williams

Theo James

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 3:29 PM

Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 3:36 PM

Brie Larson

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 3:37 PM

Patrick Wilson. I still refer to him as "my boyfriend, Patrick Wilson", but he's married with kids. And while he's still incredibly attractive and a very good actor...I imagine he's probably pretty boring. I"d still fuck him on any day of the week, though.

Keith Olbermann. Another one I'd fuck any day of the week. I don't think he's a boring person, but his biggest interests seem to be baseball and politics...which mostly do not appeal to me. So everytime I think about how I'd like to roll in the bed with him, I think of that and...yawn.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 3:37 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow looks really washed-out and has boring pursuits, like her lifestyle brand selling candles & other BS you can buy at CVS without the label.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 3:37 PM

Sarah Polley

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 3:40 PM

Taylor Swift. Her music is so toothless and pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 3:42 PM

Aside from all the drama she creates in her life, I find Adele's music to be painfully mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 3:43 PM

Kate Middleton

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 3:48 PM

Non actors, but since we are bombarded by them, the Royal family post Diana. I think septuagenarians Charles and Camilla can be more interesting than K&W, which is saying something. The latter is basically like watching two robots. Kate’s fashion sense is that of a grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 3:48 PM

R14 I agree Camilla and possibly Chuck are more interesting than Will and Kate. Camilla is devilish and seems to have some spirit.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 3:51 PM

Doris Fucking Day

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 3:53 PM

Doris was beautiful and had great style, but I guess some people think she was a square. She was also an animal rights advocate and Rock Hudson's ride or die hag. That's something at least.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 4:02 PM

Ed Begley Jr

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 4:05 PM

Andrew McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 4:06 PM

Dakota Johnson and Chris Martin

Bradley Cooper

Jessica Alba

Jesse Metcalfe

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2022 4:07 PM

So many and with social media the way it is it’s even quicker to realise just how boring most of them are.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2022 4:11 PM

Any of the Hollywood Chrises - they may be nice to look at for the moment but talk about bland. Any actor whose ambition it was to play a superhero - looking at you Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2022 4:17 PM

Another who agrees Henry Cavill may be bland but his beauty gives him a pass.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2022 4:19 PM

And any number of reality stars. They’re all just pointless really, the housewives, the Hilton’s, the kardashians … former Batchelor contestants… again, what is the point of any of these “celebrities”

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2022 4:19 PM

Dakota Johnson is bland, but not a bad actress. Her blandness works in roles where she's meant to be cypher

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2022 4:23 PM

I wouldn't say all the Chrises are bland. Chris Pine is the most interesting one with the best sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2022 4:25 PM

Kourtney K-Trash. Eat some gluten,bitch.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2022 4:26 PM

Henry used to show some personality, but that stopped not long after he got Superman. And he's doubled down since no one likes his latest "gf".

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 4:02 AM

Jessica Chastain. She's just boring and cold.

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2022 2:28 PM

Kate Bosworth

by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2022 2:56 PM

Taylor Swift (another thread topic she owns).

by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2022 3:14 PM

Kristen Stewart. Not attractive, butch, yet somehow, she's amazing?

by Anonymousreply 32December 10, 2022 3:22 PM

Tom Holland is amazingly overrated among Gen Z despite the fact that he's the Hollywood equivalent of plain yogurt in every way.

by Anonymousreply 33December 10, 2022 3:36 PM

Will Ferrell

by Anonymousreply 34December 10, 2022 3:48 PM

Jenna Fischer

John Krasinski

Patrick Wilson

by Anonymousreply 35December 10, 2022 3:51 PM

[QUOTE] R14 Non actors, but since we are bombarded by them, the Royal family post Diana. I think septuagenarians Charles and Camilla can be more interesting than K&W, which is saying something. The latter is basically like watching two robots. Kate’s fashion sense is that of a grandmother.

Boring is something the Royal family aspire to, they aren't celebrities and have a very long game to play. They are going to have a public role for 80+ years and if they can avoid scandals and controversy for most of those they are winning.

by Anonymousreply 36December 10, 2022 3:53 PM

Naomi Watts

by Anonymousreply 37December 10, 2022 4:08 PM

Richard Madden (handsome, sure, but so "low-key" and reclusive that it makes him a non-entity for me).

by Anonymousreply 38December 10, 2022 4:42 PM

Carrie Mulligan is boring and bland in the same way that Gwyneth Paltrow (lookswise) is boring and bland. Washed-out looking.

As far as an actress, IMO, not much going on behind the eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 10, 2022 4:48 PM

Zendaya.

Yawn. I don’t understand the hype around her.

by Anonymousreply 40December 10, 2022 4:50 PM

[quote] Boring is something the Royal family aspire to, they aren't celebrities and have a very long game to play. They are going to have a public role for 80+ years and if they can avoid scandals and controversy for most of those they are winning.

In the UK, yes. Globally (yes they want to keep mass appeal) you have to transcend and become a celebrity ala Diana.

by Anonymousreply 41December 10, 2022 5:25 PM

Vanna White, Ed McMahon, Nicolette Sheridan...

by Anonymousreply 42December 10, 2022 5:37 PM

The answer is clear, it’s Ryan Reynolds!

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2022 5:46 PM

R18 I felt the same way about Ed Begley Jr until I watched him in Cat People, recently. He is "adorkable".

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2022 6:13 PM

Zac Efron

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2022 6:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!