Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Reynolds looks like this now

Did he have something done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 3:07 PM

His hairline at the temples is unfortunate because it makes an optical illusion that he's got forcep damaged headshape.

He has a normal headshape and he's cute and sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 11:01 AM

He’s always looked like a news anchor.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 11:10 AM

sad. he was very pretty

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 11:13 AM

R2 I would add “for a local market.” Like Oklahoma City or Cleveland.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 11:14 AM

Untouched by surgeon’s blade. My meal-ticket.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 11:28 AM

He looks so strange

What did he do? I can’t put my finger on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 12:40 PM

He sort of looks like James Brolin

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 12:41 PM

Is OP the same dimwit who claims Naomi doesn't even look like the same person?

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 12:51 PM

He's aging. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 12:54 PM

Did he buy the middle-aged face of a Midwestern man?

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 2:32 PM

Ryan Reynolds's attractiveness is manifold, not just his face. He is tall and has a great body, which I am sure you bitches will rag on when he gains weight. I have always found the blond(ish) hair/brown eyes combination attractive. He seems to have a good sense of humor about himself and the world, and that's sexy. Physically, he's nice looking, but put the package together, and he's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 2:43 PM

He did some sort of cheek filler, no? His eyes mostly look the same but they almost look too small with his new cheeks

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 2:44 PM

It doesn't look like he's done anything except let his hair grow out, fill in the brows too much, and get some kind of peel that makes his skin too little-old-lady smooth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 2:45 PM

Yes i think cheek filler is correct. He looks ready for hibernation.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 2:45 PM

Looks like a man in his 50’s

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 2:48 PM

He’s always had a lot of real estate in the forehead.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 2:51 PM

He always had a soft face, a little slender and delicate and the lines all converging downward to a chin that wasn't there.

A scruffy beaerd was his friend. As was a very nice lean torso, surprisingly muscled and hairy. The juxtaposition of body with face was the equivalent of Miriam the Librarian, a too ordinary woman under she takes off her tortoiseshell glasses: it's not that Miriam or Ryan was the best looking, it's that a moment earlier no one gave either of them the least thought.

But his face was always the weak point, a not quite formed little boy face and mousy hair. He was always en route to looking like the salesman who helps customers try on shoes at the JC Penney store, just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 2:52 PM

Love his style. He is always impeccably dressed.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 2:57 PM

I like him and his public personna.

I'd hate to find out that he's a raving douchebag. I can't even watch Anna Kendrick anymore after the countless stories of her being a raving bitch that would put Ellen to shame for being to easygoing.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!