Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'll Be A Homo For Christmas

Let us don our gay apparel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2022 11:48 PM

Rusty Warren?

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 11:16 PM

Knockers up, R1!

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 1:32 AM

Inn't that cute? Inn't that true?

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 1:49 AM

Merry Christmas! 🎁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 2:12 AM

You cut off his hands! You cut off his feet!

How could you Mrs. Dickie?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 2:15 AM

More Dusty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2022 12:14 AM

I've taken the liberty of transcribing Dusty's "Twas the Night Before Christmas"

Twas the night before Christmas When all through the house I could hear something stirring It was my husband, that louse I screamed down the stairs "Jack, get back in this bed!" But heard not a word From the weasel I'd wed. So I slipped on my housecoat and stockings with care But except for those items My body was bare. I searched the whole house But my search was in vain And visions of homicide danced in my brain. When out on the lawn there arose such a sound, I ran to the door and tore open my gown. The moon on my breasts in the new-fallen snow Gave the luster of youth that I had long ago. And what to my baby blue eyes did appear, But a man dressed in red from his head to his rear. From the leer in his eye to the hump in his back, I knew in a flash that it must be my Jack. More rapid than eagles his coursers they came, And he whistled and shouted and called me by name Now Dusty! Now Dusty! Now Dusty! Please Dusty! Now Dusty! Oh Dusty! Please Dusty! Now Dusty! His eyes, how they twinkled His dimples, how merry! His legs were like fir trees His chest was so hairy. But a wink of his eye and a jerk of his head Soon gave me to know I had something to dread. He stood there just smiling and rubbing his nose So I gave him the nod And up the staircase he rose. He sprang to the bedroom and whistled so sweet That I followed his call like a heifer in heat. And you could hear us both scream as we dove undercover Merry Christmas to all And to all a good lovin'

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2022 11:36 PM

SCTV is a Wonder of the World, right up there with The Colossus of Rhodes, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon and The Terror of Tiny Town.

by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2022 11:44 PM

Don't you wish this was a real Christmas special? Elton John - Merman - Orson Welles, and a Daddy with a whip!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2022 11:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!