Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Naomi Campbell's Face:

She's ruined it! Why couldn't she leave it alone? She looks nothing like what she did at her supermodel peak. She looks like a completely different person. She would have looked better without any procedures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2023 11:53 AM

It’s fine.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 6:05 AM

Woof, practically Wendy Williams territory.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 6:07 AM

“DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY FACE!!””” 📞

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2022 6:08 AM

She’s a mean person shows on the face

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2022 6:11 AM

I’m not exactly seeing what you’re talking about?

I think she looks great at 52.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 6:18 AM

OP is a fat troll who always screams that celebs are unrecognizable and dying! Give it a rest, fat auntie.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2022 6:20 AM

I think she has had cheek implants plus aging has hardened her face.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2022 6:21 AM

She looks fine, I don’t think she had surgery, surely expensive treatment, but not plastic surgery. She was a bit underweight when she was working as a model, now she’s normal weight. Black women age better than white women, their skin is naturally protected from UVA.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2022 6:33 AM

Scroll down at link to see her in silver Alaia in 1990. She's completely changed her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2022 6:35 AM

Human faces bloody change after 30 years of living!! But not as unrecognizable as fat troll OP is trying to insinuate. What a stupid thread by a deranged OCD fattard.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2022 6:39 AM

Suck my dick, r6 and r10. Cheek implants with cheek filler on top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2022 6:54 AM

Wow, blocked r6 and r10 disappeared too.

Rabid much, cunt?

Don't bother replying as I won't see it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2022 6:56 AM

Ugly fat OP is ugly and fat and is deluding herself that celebs are ugly too so that she wouldn't feel so bad about herself.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2022 7:01 AM

She looks fine apart from the unnecessary apparent lip fillers.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2022 7:46 AM

Wow, you're not juvenile at all are you, r13? Nothing to contribute to the thread just bashing me. Oh, I'm so hurt! How will I recover?

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2022 9:42 AM

The pressure on women like Naomi is enormous. Age naturally and get bitchy comments about looking old and wrinkly. Have some work done and get called desperate and accused of ruining their faces. It's horrible. There's no way to win.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2022 9:43 AM

R16, the pressure must be awful. But she stood a good chance of looking great natural. She maintained that awesome figure for years while eating crap and drinking. Her mother aged well.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2022 10:14 AM

She look great! OP in insane.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2022 10:46 AM

Very Joan Crawford

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2022 11:09 AM

People's faces also change naturally as they age. It's not always surgeries and cosmetic procedures. My whole face and jaw look entirely different than they did when I was a child—my coworkers recently pointed it out when we shared childhood photos—and I used an aging filter 'that makes you look exactly like your dad,' and it made me realize that I looked exactly like my dad did at my age 20 years ago, but now I look a lot more like my mom.

Noses get larger as we age. Heads get larger, faces broader, jawlines soften. The whole undercarriage changes, and today people see any older person and assume that every change due to aging was made by a surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2022 11:44 AM

Almost certain your head doesn’t get larger when you age, and skeptical about the broadening claim as well.

Obviously, weight gain can make you face look broader.

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2022 11:50 AM

Many of the men in my (Irish American) family turn into giant potatoheads as they age.

[quote] Duke Magazine notes that the bones in the skull continue to grow as people age. The forehead tends to move forward while the cheekbones move slightly backwards, causing subtle changes to the human face. Because the facial bones tilt forward as people age, it causes sagging of the soft tissues. Live Science reports that as people age, their skull bones lose volume. Eye sockets grow wider and longer. The bones in the jaw drop in angle. The angle of the nose may also be somewhat reduced as the person ages. All of these changes in the shape of the skull bones contribute to making the person appear older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2022 12:05 PM

I stand corrected.

In my Irish potato head family, the skulls start out so huge that you would never notice a subtle thickening, so that’s my excuse.

-R21

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2022 12:09 PM

She still looks recognizable, but that face is not top model status anymore.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2022 12:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2022 12:14 PM

You're using her face from 1990 to judge her face in 2022. You do realize that 1990 was 32 years ago. Her face looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2022 12:15 PM

R26 exactly! We all look different 32 freakin years later!

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2022 12:16 PM

Yikes another face expert police. Instead of worrying about someone else's face and what they choose to do and don't do you should take care of yourself and wellbeing. You'll probably feel better.

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2022 12:22 PM

I see no big change. Age. Keeping up the "youthiness". OP - IF YOU HAVE NO TRUE AND INTERESTING THING TO SAY - SHAT THE FUK UP

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2022 12:22 PM

The DM article and photo was from 10 years ago. Clearly she's had some surgery, and hopefully a hair transplant.

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2022 12:25 PM

Not saying that she hasn't had a procedure because I don't know, but some of you honestly have zero idea about how aging works. No one is going to look like they did, surgery or not, 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2022 12:29 PM

She's working on her Big Dick Face transformation, surgically.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2022 12:30 PM

OP is correct. Naomi Campbell is hardly recognizable from her Party of Five Days. She looks like a completely different person. I didn't even realize she's black now.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2022 9:38 PM

There's nothing tragic about being 50. Not unless you're trying to be 25.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2022 10:07 PM

She looks better than most 25 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2022 10:11 PM

She looks OK to me, but Yes, she's had plastic surgery. I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe that models and celebrities get subtle and not-so-subtle plastic surgery. Not everyone ends up looking like the Cat Lady. They can definitely afford it and looking good is how they earn their money.

Naomi's has had a subtle nose job, cheek implants, at least.

Yes, her hairline is busted from years of weaves.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2022 10:11 PM

It has to hurt being billed under Rita Oral.

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2022 10:16 PM

R26, her recognisable features have changed drastically even though she's kept her weight the same. That's the point of comparing her now to in 1990.

R28 and r29, why are you here? Are you newbies to DL? There is a thread ignore button now.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2022 10:22 PM

We're here to tell you that your premise that Naomi looks like a completely different person is a cockamamie hogwash.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2022 10:29 PM

She's at least twenty pounds heavier now,

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote]The pressure on women like Naomi is enormous... It's horrible.

She was paid extraordinarily well to do her ridiculous little job and I for one can't muster sympathy for her having to endure the aging process like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2022 10:40 PM

She does look better than those Hadid monsters who are 25 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2022 10:47 PM

What r26 said. OP must be one of those hysterical queens in the Kirstie Alley threads who can't get over that she's dead. These people have been celebrities for 30 and 40 years already. They are humans just like anyone, we age and die eventually of something. I would say Naomi is holding up really well to be in her 50s.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2022 11:19 PM

She doesn't look like herself anymore. This work was unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2022 5:26 AM

How many nosejobs has she had?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 16, 2023 11:43 AM

Compared to many celebrities she’s done little. She look just fine and I immediately recognize her as Naomi.

by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2023 11:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!