Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robach's cooch and TJ's pass around peen get a time out

ABC ices them for an "unspecified" time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2022 2:32 AM

I was wondering how awkward today's show would be. I wonder how the replacement anchors will explain their absence.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2022 4:55 PM

"Mmmm...how to put this?"

"Once you’ve had carnal relations with a gentleman of African descent, it’s quite unusual to go back."

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2022 5:03 PM

No mention of Amy or T.T. They will never be seen on this show, or probably ABC, again.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2022 5:05 PM

uh, T.J. obvs.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2022 5:05 PM

How stupid of ABC. People tuned in for their last show. It made it all more entertaining. Plus, what two consenting adults get up to ain’t got shit to do with anchoring a morning news show.

ABC has a hot story that was bringing in eyeballs. Why suspend them when they could be mailing this for all it’s worth?

I won’t watch till they are back.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote]ABC ices them for an "unspecified" time.

"Unspecified time", who cares now that's I've got TJ's BBC and his smoking hot body..."

"We stay in bed all day anyway!"

"And I'll never go back to that dumb pencil-dick jock Andrew Shue!"

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2022 5:09 PM

"ain’t got shit to do"

R5 While you're not watching, use that time to take an English class

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2022 5:10 PM

We don't let whores present the news at ABC.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2022 5:14 PM

Oh yes you do.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2022 5:38 PM

The looks on the faces of OP's pic. Fake smiles. I am so tired of the chirpy and fake personalities that are all over the TV.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2022 6:29 PM

Co-hosts having a relationship?!? Audiences won't stand for that!!

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2022 6:29 PM

You know Gio wants to Amy to give her all the details on TJ's donkey dick

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2022 6:36 PM

Gio and Tommy both want to hear about it, so they can think of TJ while they bounce on their usual double headed dildo.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2022 6:38 PM

This is so dumb and why America sucks. They have been separated from their spouses for months. And it's their fkin personal business. Americans can't mind their fkin business. They were only "creepin" because Americans are so puritanical. They are both separated.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2022 6:39 PM

Now that Andrew Shue is back on the market I'd hit it. As long as he's decently kept up his soccer player body from his Melrose Place days.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2022 6:40 PM

One thing we know for sure that almost always very sexually experienced white women prefer dark skinned men

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2022 6:42 PM

Especially in their booty hole, R16

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2022 6:43 PM

[quote]The looks on the faces of OP's pic. Fake smiles. I am so tired of the chirpy and fake personalities that are all over the TV.

Yes, R10! That's why I LOVED Briana Keillor and John Berman on CNN mornings. No fakey-fakey smiley bullshit. They smiled when the subject warranted.

Maybe it's because I'm not a morning person, but early morning chirpy should be reserved for the cardinals outside my window.

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2022 6:45 PM

My mom and grandma are pissed at this decision. They loved them.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2022 7:17 PM

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2022 9:06 PM

How very "Morning Show"!!!

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2022 9:09 PM

Oh my! However will they spend all of their free time?

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2022 9:14 PM

According to Amy, it's a private matter.

"I just made the decision that I really prefer Big Black Cock!"

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2022 9:15 PM

This is what happens when you misunderstand the assignment given out by your Workplace DEI Program.

Perhaps the corporate committee needs to be clearer in their instruction.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2022 9:27 PM

They won’t be back. Their careers are over. Maybe a fifth tier weather position in Peoria. Otherwise, bye.

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2022 12:32 AM

One of them will keep their job, the other one will be canned and end up a co-host of Access Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2022 2:18 AM

They'll fire her, because she's the whore.

He'll be given a promotion. He's the cock, and also, the fact that he's Black makes him harder to fire.

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2022 4:28 AM

Please. This is the most that people have talked about an ABC show in this timeslot since Erica had an abortion.

These two ain't going anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2022 4:58 AM

Welcome to the modern era, where we condemn heteros for being hetero. It's WHACK.

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2022 5:17 AM

I have no idea who the fuck these two are, but they seem to be EVERYWHERE!

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2022 5:18 AM

I bet Robin had some input on this decision. She reportedly told them to stop a couple of years ago when rumors began. All she has to do is raise an eyebrow, especially since Kim Godwin (the first black woman to lead a broadcast news division) is in charge.

TJ was, for a few years, reportedly having an affair with former GMA 3 producer Natasha Singh, who was also a friend of Robach's. There is just too much company ink on his pen for them to risk keeping him. It would also set a precedent for what is considered acceptable behavior in the future.

Amy is in a bit more of the "consenting adults" grey area, but they can't get rid of only TJ because of the optics and awkwardness were she to return. I can see ABC's being willing to keep her for non-morning "special assignments", but she wouldn't want that.

They could have gotten away with it (divorced, pretended to discover their love a while after the divorce, maybe marry) if they hadn't been so sloppy. GMA would have probably breathlessly covered their wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2022 6:02 AM

I can't stand either one of them. Good riddance if they never come back.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2022 7:54 AM

My "gaydar" is SHIT. I thought for sure this guy was gay.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2022 12:00 PM

Amy’s cooch is all stretched out.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2022 12:05 PM

😮😮 😮 😮 😮

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2022 12:08 PM

First Kristie Alley dies and now this?

When will things get back to normal?

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2022 12:14 PM

WHEN WILL THE TEARS STOP?????!!!???

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2022 12:15 PM

Has Tommy DiDario- Benitez commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2022 12:16 PM

/.....///

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2022 12:24 PM

The problem will actually be when they break up. ABC needs to think ahead to what that trainwreck look like and make decisions to avoid it now.

They were all laughing and giddy and joking with each other last week after the story broke. When they break up it will be awkwardness, frostiness and lack of engagement which will be hard to watch and even harder on the crew than their romance.

He is a serial cheater and it will end sooner than later. They can't work together now to avoid what will happen then.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2022 12:24 PM

Nope R26. I guarantee they’re both out. This isn’t Hollywood. Despite the fact it’s a morning show, it’s the news division. Standards have to appear to be much higher. Reputation is everything. And given the #metoo nightmare news divisions have been through for the past six or seven years, there’s no way either of them stay. And they won’t be anywhere near NY, LA or mainstream media once they’re gone. Who would hire them? Way too messy, out of control, and unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2022 12:28 PM

They're gone...**poof**...

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2022 1:03 PM

R33 yea it's off. Not that it would be a shock, there are all types of us nowadays but he seems very fairly, normal hetero bro. Educated country boy.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2022 1:06 PM

His overcompensating metrosexuality to help him climb the corporate ladder at ABC News as a black man is what throws the gaydar off.

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2022 1:25 PM

He’s an asshole. Glad he’s gone. Buh bye.

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2022 1:28 PM

Looks like they got the same deal on fake white teefs together.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2022 1:31 PM

I never like him, either. There was something very annoying about him.

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2022 1:47 PM

The dick HAS to be at least 9. And thick.

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2022 3:29 PM

Women don’t really give a shit about size. He probably acts like he’s a “nice guy.”

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote] Women don’t really give a shit about size.

When some big fucker can give them an orgasm they haven't had in years? You bet they are all about sizemeatus.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2022 6:26 PM

R41 I tend to agree. At the very least they will split the two up somehow (on GMA, that is). I don't know all the behind-the-scenes stuff but he seems to be more culpable of behavior that would get himself shit-canned (fucking a producer and now Amy). He was probably on thin ice to begin with. Now, Robin Roberts has you on notice...yeah, not looking good for him. I can see her keeping her job in some capacity and him being let go but then again, what do I know? Maybe ABC News sees them as a package deal and should be dealt with equally, as a unit. Maybe they could start a podcast...or launch a network with Chris Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2022 7:16 PM

[quote] Robin Roberts has you on notice

Dykes don't tip and they don't PLAY.

Once you're on notice, you're done for, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2022 8:26 PM

Sorry but that dude is U G L Y

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2022 10:57 PM

Another one of those guys with a 'black queen' for a wife (his words) but chasing around white pussy.......

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2022 11:04 PM

They should assign both of them to the Ukraine. They need to get some real experience as reporters.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2022 11:19 PM

[quote] pass around peen

Pass that dutchie over to me on the left hand side!

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2022 2:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!