Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Keke Palmer wants to remake ‘Heartbreakers’ with Angela Bassett

Me and my sister used to watch that movie all the time. Jennifer Love Hewitt looked so hot in it, and Sigourney is always amazing.

If they remade it these two would be a great duo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2022 11:53 PM

Angela Bassett has better things to do. Not acting, but she'll think of something. This idea sucks.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 7:02 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 7:20 PM

Heartbreakers is underrated. Not sure it needs a remake though.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2022 10:03 AM

gags

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2022 11:29 AM

I only watch that movie for Gene Hackman's disgusting yet lovable dirtbag character. He chain-smokes, wears awful vintage fashions, and bribes cops to slap around his thieving maid.

He's who I hope to be as an elder, minus the smoking.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2022 3:06 PM

The first one wasn’t that good.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2022 3:14 PM

Will someone please let Keke Palmer know she's not nearly as amazingly talented as she thinks she is?

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2022 3:54 PM

It was so much fun seeing these two beautiful, warm, talented women love on each other, I would have happily watched another hour of that.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2022 4:09 PM

[quote] "No"

I"m.with R2.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2022 4:42 PM

Never heard of it, but I love Keke Palmer!

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2022 4:44 PM

The original is streaming for free in Tubi.

Love the original and think enough time has passed for a remake

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2022 4:47 PM

Keke is fine but it’s such a sign of the times that someone as minimally talented as she is is a huge star.

Give her all the super hero movies and let her make a dance record with the hottest producers and let her design some clothes, put out a makeup line, why not? She’s Keke!!

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2022 7:07 PM

Hell No!! Heartbreakers is a gay classic! R.I.P. Ray Liotta. Will she just give birth to her bastard child and go away somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2022 8:36 PM

[Quote] Keke is fine but it’s such a sign of the times that someone as minimally talented as she is is a huge star.

What?? Keke has been around for a long time and worked her way up unlike Addison Rae or that dickhead Logan Paul.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2022 11:25 PM

R14 exactly. She’s a child actress who has worked her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2022 11:29 PM

R15 So you'd think she'd be better at it than she is.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2022 11:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!