Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays: Did You Get Mad When...

...you were watching Saturday morning cartoons and your mother vacuumed and it made the picture on the set go wonky?

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2023 5:31 PM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 9:27 PM

I don't have digital, I don't have diddly squat

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2023 12:44 PM

I used to get royally pissed at my mother when I was watching Captain Kangaroo and she would come into the living room and pretend to tap dance while Dancing Bear was performing. I thought it was very disrespectful to Dancing Bear as an artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2023 2:52 PM

No, my mother never vacuumed on Saturday morning.

She was "busy" with my dad, while we ate leftover cold pizza and watched cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2023 2:59 PM

R3 Is that Mr Greenjeans on Spanish guitar?

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2023 3:02 PM

Our maid vacuumed during the week.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote]She was "busy" with my dad, while we ate leftover cold pizza and watched cartoons.

Was it your "dad" or your Uncle du jour?

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2023 3:09 PM

Now that you mention it, R5, I think it is. It's hard to tell at that poor resolution.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2023 3:11 PM

No, but your mom's sex toys sure made a lot of noise...

Not to mention the sailors and other randos waiting to get into her bedroom

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2023 3:22 PM

OP, if you know about this quirk, you're an Eldergay too.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2023 3:41 PM

Yes even worse than a vacuum. It was Saturday morning catechism. To this day I wish I could have sued my parents for that horseshit they forced on me.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2023 5:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!