Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NY Mag: Partying At the Eagle With the Sniffies Zaddy

One long night with the founder of the sluttiest gay cruising app.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2022 5:51 PM

I feel like I should take PrEP™ before reading that artice.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 5:43 PM

And a long hot shower afterwards....

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 6:14 PM

Or a Silkwood one, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 6:15 PM

‘Yawn’. G-rated nonsense. Honestly the most boring article I’ve read in the last week.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 6:47 PM

What is Sniffles?

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 7:00 PM

LOL

The author, Brock Colyar, is a DL Eldergay's worst nightmare - an "Enby" who seems to lean trans, who writes to titillate NYM's suburban audience.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 7:03 PM

Ooh, sex! Nudge, nudge; wink, wink!

What's it like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 7:14 PM

The Sniffies founder is actually hot, based on the photos in that article. Any Seattle gays know him?

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 7:49 PM

I prefer "Sniffles" for the Covid4Covid hotties.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 7:53 PM

Is Sniffies a drug reference? Are they all sniffing cocaine and meth? I don’t feel comfortable going on a site like that after losing gay friends to addiction.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 8:54 PM

How is this different from Scruff or the dirtiest of dirty BBRTS? Did they pay for this article?

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 9:17 PM

Sex is dirty!

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 9:18 PM

I just checked out Sniffies now, curious after reading the article.

The app is free and you don't need to register or give an email

Most of the people on there right now (5:30pm on a Friday in Manhattan) are anonymous-- no profile, no photo, just "Anonymous User"

90% of the guys that are not anon do not have face shots - just cocks and asses mostly.

There are at least 4 orgies or "cum dump" situations that are signing up participants and that seems to be where most of the action is.

Seems you can video chat with another Anon if you want to check each other out

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 9:28 PM

If everyone is anon with no face pics then how would I know who’s worth my time and who’s ugly? I would never want to hook up with a fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 9:37 PM

It seems you can make contact and then swap photos or turn on your video R14

But it's like those blank profiles on Grindr -- it's hit or miss, sometimes it was a hot closet case, mostly it was a fat guy who was hoping you were so horny or wasted you would not ask for photos.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 9:39 PM

If there’s no profiles is there a way to list age and stats? How would you avoid the olds and fats?

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 9:46 PM

[quote] If everyone is anon with no face pics then how would I know who’s worth my time and who’s ugly?

If you're a common whore, that's of no concern.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 9:48 PM

If everyone is anon, how will I know who enjoys walks on the beach or who has a food allergy? And how will I avoid my parish priest?

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 9:54 PM

Complete turnoff. Hookup apps are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 9:56 PM

The Northwester football "Blake Gallagher" is much hotter and wouldn't need an app to hookup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 9:59 PM

Longest night of my life and all I did was read about it.

I'm exhausted.

And bored.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 10:01 PM

The author looks exactly like the kind of person who'd make that night out extremely boring.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 10:10 PM

Is the author good looking? He wrote that men kept hitting on him. Rubbing him, sucking on his elbow. Who is this ravishing beauty that men can’t keep their hands off of?

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 10:14 PM

[quote]Is the author good looking? He wrote that men kept hitting on him. Rubbing him, sucking on his elbow. Who is this ravishing beauty that men can’t keep their hands off of?

I think we can safely classify the majority of that as the usual delusion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 10:17 PM

So it seems that if you upgrade to a registered profile, you get a number of filtering tools etc. I am not registering so someone else can fill you in--the website it very vague about what the upgrade gets you.

Not surprisingly, race is not one of the available descriptors in the profile.

Oh, and there are now 8 orgies in Manhattan, 7 of which are billed as "Pump and Dump" where some guy is "taking loads"

In one case there are 30 guys signed up to pump and dump.

And the "host" bottom has a face pic....

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 10:48 PM

I looked at sniffies once. I'm surrounded by some truly ugly looking dicks. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 10:56 PM

I still have no idea how Sniffies works. I’ve gone to the site and only see body part pics. Am I supposed to hook up with someone by just seeing their cock?

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 11:05 PM

What more do you really need to know about them, R27? Their favorite color?

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 11:07 PM

R27, face and body, what they like to do for sex

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 11:10 PM

I assume you can trade face photos with them if you are interested R27

Grindr was mostly guys showing off faceless body shots and if you were interested you exchanged face and dick pics and if you were lucky they were real.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2022 11:11 PM

R24 I managed to get about halfway through that self-indulgent, navel-gazing bilge. Ask me about my pronouns! No, don’t ask me about my pronouns! They are exhausted if you do and exhausted if you don’t.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2022 9:24 AM

Is it a tranz?

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2022 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!