Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gurls, I just bought myself a new glass pitcher and it’s sooooo pretty!!!

It’s only 50 Oz (I wanted a smaller one for iced teas etc) and it’s so pretty. It’s glass and the cover is steel. I’m so happy with this purchase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 10:53 PM

You should have purchased the one that looks like the kool-aid man.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 5:17 PM

It’s better than these glasses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 5:19 PM

Joy Jolt?

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 5:24 PM

[quote] Joy Jolt?

You’ve just summoned Rescue Chick. She is vehemently anti-Joy Jolt.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 5:35 PM

I hope that's not your address we can see on your keychain

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 5:36 PM

What d‘ya know

The catcher bought himself a pitcher.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 5:39 PM

Congrats hon. Can you please buy a cleaning woman for that sloppy kitchen? And while you're at it, hide the Target knife set. It’s discount cutlery, not counter candy.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 5:42 PM

Officer Seacow?

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 5:46 PM

R7 I paid $70 for those. While not the more expensive, they aren’t cheap. They’re great. I’ve had them for over two years without a single break or issue.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 5:49 PM

You shouldn’t keep knives out like that. They’re dangerous. So many people have gotten killed.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 8:59 PM

R10 good thing I live alone in a doorman building and security.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 9:50 PM

You have a doorman and still carry that keychain? OP, are you a jailer?

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 10:09 PM

What??? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 10:12 PM

r4, I truly love you. I also love the looks of Joyjolt items but they're (at least the glasses) incompatible with life.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 10:23 PM

R14 their items are beautiful and good quality.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 10:31 PM

Joy pussy

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!